Closed Thread
Page 207 of 310 FirstFirst ... 107 157 197 205 206 207 208 209 217 257 307 ... LastLast
Results 6,181 to 6,210 of 9294
    Leeburg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Leeburg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Leeburg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Leeburg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Leeburg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Leeburg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Leeburg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Leeburg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Leeburg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Leeburg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Leeburg has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Do any of you brahs run an ecommerce site? If so what cart do you use? Open Cart is looking the most promising to me. Im as noob as they come so the easier to use the better

tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000) tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000) tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000) tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000) tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000) tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000) tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000) tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000) tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000) tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000) tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by AntiGlobalist View Post
    Alright brahs. I've been devouring SEO, wordpress, and affiliate marketing things for the last few days. I admit I am still complete newb. Slowly making my way through this thread during my breaks of building my first site.

And I have a few questions, I'm sure they have been written about extensively in this thread and on the web, and I certainly intend to look into them during my further research, but I just wanted to get a quick 30,000 ft view of what this whole process would look like and if someone could quickly answer the questions I'd be extremely grateful, and rep, of course.

What matters more for organic site rankings, content, or backlinks? For example should I spend say 70% of my time figuring out ways to get good backlinks to my site and 30% writing content, or would it be more time efficient to generate content and then work on backlinks later?

What are the best practices right now for getting lots of quality backlinks for your site? I've run across a ton of these paid backlink services and they all seem rather shady to me. The other possible option I've run across so far in my research is submitting articles to all these different article sites. Recommendations brahs?

And finally, it seems to me you make much more money with affiliate ads that sell high price products with good % commission rather then just running a blanket AdSense. True?

And has anyone had success putting up a site and selling their own content? E.G. their own e-book?
    Originally Posted by DenD359 View Post
    Definite have more content then backlink later. You don't want your visitors to come to a site with very little things. If anything, I believe content is the most important thing; remember to keep it updated often because that shows up on SERP.

Some backlink services may often either cloaked (fake PR) or cChina's link.. just buy off of fiverr or some of the misc service on here, should be legitimate enough.

As for good commission and selling your own e-book, it usually depends on your monetizing technique. There's a lot of ways but one of the ways I recommend doing is building authority and trust among your visitors. This is going to take time doing but if you want a quicker way, do a good review of whatever it is you're trying to sell and post it at the end of the article.
    Hi Antiglobalist.

I'm glad to see you've been educating yourself and glad to see you are jumping in with the right attitude - acquiring knowledge.

I'd like to say there is a definitive and linear answer to your question but that isn't the case. Let me break down your questions individually and provide my perspective for you.

1. "What matters more for organic site rankings, content, or backlinks?" This depends entirely on the type of content, type of site, domain authority, and your webmastering style to provide an entirely useful answer. If you have an obscure, extremely specific keyword with an exact match domain, often times it is easy to get into the top 30 SERP with decent onpage optimization. If you have a semi authoritative site in a particular niche already, for instance, lets say "truck driving". If you publish a new article along the lines of "Truck driving tips", Google is pretty good at connecting the dots, passing your authority and relevancy from your home page into the new article and ranking your new article accordingly (depending on the competitiveness of the keyword of course.) That being said, if you have a new domain that is less than a year old with a poorly established backlink profile, then your best bet 9 out of 10 times is going to be to generate some quality backlinks to get those rankings you desire. The tortoise always wins the race here, one of the big mistakes I made as a newbie was expecting overnight rankings, or even rankings in 1-2 weeks and usually that isn't the case. If your focusing on organic rankings, chances are your content isn't or doesn't need to be that "high quality". Bottom line is that Googlebot is never going to stop by and say, "Wow. This is NY Times class writing, heres a #1 SERP result." That being said, it's probably a good idea to learn about LSI style writing, because if you primary concern is search engine rankings, it makes more sense to write in a style that is good for search engines (i.e using related keywords, synonyms, and keyword variation.)

When I setup a new site or decide to target a new keyword I usually plan on the whole ranking process taking about 45 days. If my usual tactics aren't working by that point, I'm probably going to move on to other projects or keywords.

2. "For example should I spend say 70% of my time figuring out ways to get good backlinks to my site and 30% writing content, or would it be more time efficient to generate content and then work on backlinks later?" Again, I need to know your intentions here. Are you building a site for people, or a site for money? There's a big difference, and theres no shame in having a site just for money. Chances are, if you a 5 page site that you want to run passively to make some extra affiliate or adsense income, 9/10 times backlinks are going to be where you want to invest time and money. Even if you want to build a small passive authority site, say 20-30 pages, I'd say endeavor to spend a good deal of time building quality pages, but make sure backlinks are a big priority ranking both the home and inner pages. If you're build a blog or some kind of authority site, spending more time on content is a better idea, and worry more about setting up your content in a way that will attract subscribers and make itself viral through social connections. Time would be better spent networking with others in the niche, like I am doing right now.

For example, I plan to release an internet marketing niche site that answers virtually every question every asked in these six threads (For free of course). The time that I spend in this thread providing useful answers to questions like yours is networking. If I can establish myself not only here, but in places like Wickedfire, Warriorforum, Digitalpoint, ect...then when I launch my site, I have a nice base of people saying, "Wow, this guy has been really beneficial to the community, I should probably check out his site to see how it can benefit me because he knows what he is talking about."

3. "What are the best practices right now for getting lots of quality backlinks for your site?" Well, this also depends on how invested you want to be. Quality backlinks unfortunately are not cheap. If it were me, and I was starting out with just one site trying to target some low hanging fruit, I would probably buy or rent contextual PR 4+ permanent front page blog posts to see how difficult the keyword is to rank. Not blog rolls, not blog comments, not ridiculous link wheels. If I had a little extra money to invest, I would probably buy a subscription to BMR (BuildMyRank) and outsource 1-3 posts per day depending on the number of pages and competitiveness of my niche. I would probably supplement the contextual links with some drip fed social bookmarking. My best word of advice, if this is a long term endeavor, would be to invest in your own private blog network of PR3-4 domains, with SEO hosting (different c-class IP per blog). Even 10 of these blogs to start would be pretty reasonable, you would be looking at a 400-500 dollar investment in the web properties themselves, $30 a month for the seo hosting package, and a little time spent setting them up. This option is nice, once you own the domains, you own them for as long as you pay the renewals, and can usually be flipped for the same price you bought them for down the road, assuming they don't lose page rank. In this way, you can PR sculpt your site/s and drive some really powerful links with full control over anchor texts.

Of course, theres big mix of intermediate and advanced tactics here. Keyword research is really the most critical piece of this puzzle starting out, especially if you are mostly trying to drive organic traffic to affiliate product sales.
    Last edited by tfpriest; 01-20-2012 at 05:56 AM.
    "Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths." - Arnold Schwarzeneggar

lmaestro is not very helpful. (-500) lmaestro is not very helpful. (-500) lmaestro is not very helpful. (-500) lmaestro is not very helpful. (-500) lmaestro is not very helpful. (-500) lmaestro is not very helpful. (-500) lmaestro is not very helpful. (-500) lmaestro is not very helpful. (-500) lmaestro is not very helpful. (-500) lmaestro is not very helpful. (-500) lmaestro is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by mEDo View Post
    just ordered
    Thanks Brah.nice looking site.saw your site on page 3 of google for the kw.looking forward to give it a boost hopefully

mEDo is on a distinguished road. (+10) mEDo is on a distinguished road. (+10) mEDo is on a distinguished road. (+10) mEDo is on a distinguished road. (+10) mEDo is on a distinguished road. (+10) mEDo is on a distinguished road. (+10) mEDo is on a distinguished road. (+10) mEDo is on a distinguished road. (+10) mEDo is on a distinguished road. (+10) mEDo is on a distinguished road. (+10) mEDo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by lmaestro View Post
    Thanks Brah.nice looking site.saw your site on page 3 of google for the kw.looking forward to give it a boost hopefully
    Thanks

it is moving up slowly; but it is moving ...

lpsevier is just really nice. (+1000) lpsevier is just really nice. (+1000) lpsevier is just really nice. (+1000) lpsevier is just really nice. (+1000) lpsevier is just really nice. (+1000) lpsevier is just really nice. (+1000) lpsevier is just really nice. (+1000) lpsevier is just really nice. (+1000) lpsevier is just really nice. (+1000) lpsevier is just really nice. (+1000) lpsevier is just really nice. (+1000)
    Saw your gig, PM me about something outside of fiverr for more money targeting more keywords at once, but same product offered by you. I'm looking at hitting 50 keywords on the same site all at once.

Katalyst45 is just really nice. (+1000) Katalyst45 is just really nice. (+1000) Katalyst45 is just really nice. (+1000) Katalyst45 is just really nice. (+1000) Katalyst45 is just really nice. (+1000) Katalyst45 is just really nice. (+1000) Katalyst45 is just really nice. (+1000) Katalyst45 is just really nice. (+1000) Katalyst45 is just really nice. (+1000) Katalyst45 is just really nice. (+1000) Katalyst45 is just really nice. (+1000)
    come at me bandwidth

Life, Liberty, and The Pursuit

Location: Newcastle, State / Province, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    JordanBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JordanBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JordanBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JordanBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JordanBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JordanBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JordanBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JordanBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JordanBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JordanBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JordanBrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Thanks to all the miscers who have ordered. Taking more orders.
    I'm interested but still fairly new to all this stuff so don't know really know the benefits.

Will this essentially get more people to my site?

I've got a little money to invest so i'm going to do some trial and error with things like this

I'm also looking at gigs on fiverr that tweet a message for me and they have 20k+ followers, anyone made money tweeting affiliate links through this?
    Last edited by JordanBrah; 01-20-2012 at 08:51 AM.

mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    woke up this morning and already made $30, feelsgoodman

mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JordanBrah View Post
    I'm interested but still fairly new to all this stuff so don't know really know the benefits.

Will this essentially get more people to my site?

I've got a little money to invest so i'm going to do some trial and error with things like this

I'm also looking at gigs on fiverr that tweet a message for me and they have 20k+ followers, anyone made money tweeting affiliate links through this?

You would be better off getting a software like tweetattacks and building up a following yourself. If you use a fiverr gig it will be an account that is spammed to death and you won't get many conversions.

Originally Posted by Katalyst45 View Post
    come at me bandwidth

strong everything

AZJ0SH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AZJ0SH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AZJ0SH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AZJ0SH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AZJ0SH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AZJ0SH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AZJ0SH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AZJ0SH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AZJ0SH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AZJ0SH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AZJ0SH is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Leeburg View Post
    Do any of you brahs run an ecommerce site? If so what cart do you use? Open Cart is looking the most promising to me. Im as noob as they come so the easier to use the better
    I use BigCommerce on all my e-commerce stores, it's $25/month per store, but it has a ton of features, and is super easy to use IMO.

I messed around with some of the free ecommerce solutions like oscommerce, zencart, etc, but none were as good as BigCommerce IMO.

If you are interested let me know, I can help you getting it setup and running. I have over 15 stores running on BigCommerce currently.

come at me bandwidth

I am jelly.

JordanBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JordanBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JordanBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JordanBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JordanBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JordanBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JordanBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JordanBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JordanBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JordanBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JordanBrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by mike.hunt View Post
    You would be better off getting a software like tweetattacks and building up a following yourself. If you use a fiverr gig it will be an account that is spammed to death and you won't get many conversions.
    And would one be able to acquire this software without any repercussions and without paying that heavy upfront cost for something I may not actively use but would like to try.

gnomesaiyan

RiceFish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RiceFish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RiceFish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RiceFish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RiceFish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RiceFish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RiceFish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RiceFish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RiceFish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RiceFish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RiceFish has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Next person to post a puppy gets 7.2k backlinks to their website for free! Just made a fresh list today

Go go go
    [300 Spartan Crew]

Current lifts/Goals: (For Reps)

Bench: 110kg / 160kg
    Deadlift: 170kg / 220kg
    Squat: 150kg / 190kg (Knee's still weak from Op :( )
    BB Row: 110kg / 160kg

****I ALWAYS REP BACK, JUST ASK!****

lol

Internet Entrepreneur Iron_And_sweat's Avatar
    Iron_And_sweat is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_And_sweat is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_And_sweat is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_And_sweat is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_And_sweat is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_And_sweat is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_And_sweat is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_And_sweat is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_And_sweat is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_And_sweat is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_And_sweat is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ubermario View Post
    You guys have any experience where sitespeed has had an effect on your ranking?
    Yes, of course site speed is a determining factor.

Yup. For me it really depends on the size of the store and how many Skus I have. Open Cart is nice, but it lacks some of the analytics data that things like Magneto gather. Also, the owner of Open Cart doesn't seem to be too open to criticisms either as noted in his form, so I'd keep that in mind as well. Check out Magneto, see if you can comprehend it, if not something like Open Cart should be ok.

Originally Posted by AZJ0SH View Post
    I use BigCommerce on all my e-commerce stores, it's $25/month per store, but it has a ton of features, and is super easy to use IMO.

I messed around with some of the free ecommerce solutions like oscommerce, zencart, etc, but none were as good as BigCommerce IMO.

If you are interested let me know, I can help you getting it setup and running. I have over 15 stores running on BigCommerce currently.

I am jelly.
    What are your Ecommerce stores? Or do you mean your bosses Ecommerce stores? Big Commerce is easy to setup, but it's also missing some of the tracking features that magneto has. I'm not sure if you can buy them as upgrades, but they definitely aren't stock.
    "People don't want to be millionaires... they want to experience what they think only millions can buy

riy1973 is on a distinguished road. (+10) riy1973 is on a distinguished road. (+10) riy1973 is on a distinguished road. (+10) riy1973 is on a distinguished road. (+10) riy1973 is on a distinguished road. (+10) riy1973 is on a distinguished road. (+10) riy1973 is on a distinguished road. (+10) riy1973 is on a distinguished road. (+10) riy1973 is on a distinguished road. (+10) riy1973 is on a distinguished road. (+10) riy1973 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Is see lots of you paying for SEO services, try SEnukeX below!

I think its $147 a month for this!!

What is senukex
    Senukex is one of the most advanced link building tools ever developed in the internet marketing field. It is the version 2 of the hugely popular senuke tool. It is developed by Areeb Bajwa and Joe Russel. Senuke helps You to create web2.0 accounts, create forum profiles, create bookmarking accounts and bookmark urls, do keyword research and more. Let's see everything in detail very soon in this senukex review. Ready fully to have a through understanding of senukex.

Sales Page:
    http://www.senuke.com/x/

Download here
    http://www.multiupload.com/I5KXT9WM0U

Virus Scan here 0/43
    https://www.virustotal.com/file/721c...is/1327079709/

Knosis is just really nice. (+1000) Knosis is just really nice. (+1000) Knosis is just really nice. (+1000) Knosis is just really nice. (+1000) Knosis is just really nice. (+1000) Knosis is just really nice. (+1000) Knosis is just really nice. (+1000) Knosis is just really nice. (+1000) Knosis is just really nice. (+1000) Knosis is just really nice. (+1000) Knosis is just really nice. (+1000)
    I lol'd at this site. They claim to be a ton of people in a tanker ship out in the middle of the ocean clicking on peoples ads all day with different IP addresses.......would not go better than expected. http://www.clickmonkeys.com/
    $$$ Sasha Banks Crew $$$

Clarke7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clarke7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clarke7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clarke7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clarke7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clarke7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clarke7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clarke7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clarke7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clarke7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clarke7 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by riy1973 View Post

What is senukex
    Senukex is one of the most advanced link building tools ever developed in the internet marketing field. It is the version 2 of the hugely popular senuke tool. It is developed by Areeb Bajwa and Joe Russel. Senuke helps You to create web2.0 accounts, create forum profiles, create bookmarking accounts and bookmark urls, do keyword research and more. Let's see everything in detail very soon in this senukex review. Ready fully to have a through understanding of senukex.

Sales Page:

Download here

Virus Scan here 0/43
    If youre going to pay $147 a month for senukex you may aswell get a vps with all the "SEO tools" preloaded for half the price. Plus you will get a great net connection

OKPump is a name known to all. (+5000) OKPump is a name known to all. (+5000) OKPump is a name known to all. (+5000) OKPump is a name known to all. (+5000) OKPump is a name known to all. (+5000) OKPump is a name known to all. (+5000) OKPump is a name known to all. (+5000) OKPump is a name known to all. (+5000) OKPump is a name known to all. (+5000) OKPump is a name known to all. (+5000) OKPump is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Clarke7 View Post
    If youre going to pay $147 a month for senukex you may aswell get a vps with all the "SEO tools" preloaded for half the price. Plus you will get a great net connection
    pretty sure thats a link to d/l SEnukeX for free...

anyone try this yet? worth the d/l and time to learn? I've always just outsourced everything
    www.geneticwar.com

Internet Entrepreneur Iron_And_sweat's Avatar
    Iron_And_sweat is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_And_sweat is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_And_sweat is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_And_sweat is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_And_sweat is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_And_sweat is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_And_sweat is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_And_sweat is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_And_sweat is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_And_sweat is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_And_sweat is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by OKPump View Post

anyone try this yet? worth the d/l and time to learn? I've always just outsourced everything
    No, I personally don't think it is. It was a great tool when it first was released, but its effectiveness on the stock lists dropped substantially for me. I have better tools anyways... it's just like a VA, you never want to hire one who is ok at everything - you want to hire one that is good at one thing
    "People don't want to be millionaires... they want to experience what they think only millions can buy

riy1973 is on a distinguished road. (+10) riy1973 is on a distinguished road. (+10) riy1973 is on a distinguished road. (+10) riy1973 is on a distinguished road. (+10) riy1973 is on a distinguished road. (+10) riy1973 is on a distinguished road. (+10) riy1973 is on a distinguished road. (+10) riy1973 is on a distinguished road. (+10) riy1973 is on a distinguished road. (+10) riy1973 is on a distinguished road. (+10) riy1973 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by OKPump View Post

Yeah its free, not worth the $147 a month!!

But if you are new to SEO or IM in general then it worth using until you know what your doing and can afford to outlay on tools.

You can get better tools for each thing that it does, and they are a one off price. But people seem to go made for it, due to it being well marketed.

prov1978 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

What is senukex
    I have my first site set up, but dont have money to buy tools or use services to do SEO. Is this hard to learn?

Guvnor2010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Guvnor2010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Guvnor2010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Guvnor2010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Guvnor2010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Guvnor2010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Guvnor2010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Guvnor2010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Guvnor2010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Guvnor2010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Guvnor2010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    come at me bandwidth
    Very jealous!! Porn site is it

ReducedCarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ReducedCarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ReducedCarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ReducedCarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ReducedCarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ReducedCarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ReducedCarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ReducedCarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ReducedCarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ReducedCarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ReducedCarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Guvnor2010 View Post
    Very jealous!! Porn site is it
    Is that what his site actually is or are you just speculating?
    just curious, adult sites interest me even though it'd probably be tough competition
    ^^^()()GERMANIC CREW()()^^^
    RIP Zyzz

Guvnor2010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Guvnor2010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Guvnor2010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Guvnor2010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Guvnor2010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Guvnor2010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Guvnor2010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Guvnor2010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Guvnor2010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Guvnor2010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Guvnor2010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ReducedCarb View Post
    Is that what his site actually is or are you just speculating?
    just curious, adult sites interest me even though it'd probably be tough competition
    Yeah they interest me too, but i'd never get any work done!

Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I need some help please:

-are keywords needed in meta tags or just description? Link to how to properly write them into html?
    -am I able to edit articles later or is this bad for seo?
    -how do I organize categories in wordpress? Do I need to place each individual article into it's particular category if I just created the categories? Will there be an option for future posts?

-is avenue theme worth it? I read through the legal terms, and it has a lot of confusing jargon. If I choose the 'personal' edition, can I use the same theme on multiple sites?

-if I do a book review (for example), would I be able to sell an affiliate link of the book linked through amazon?
    -How do I make a logo/header? I have GIMP and MSpaint, but I have no clue what i'm doing. It says GIMP is a GNU manipulation tool, but I can't seem to alter the color of the text, etc.

Thanks for whoever can answer any of these (hopefully all :P)
    Last edited by Tamorlane; 01-20-2012 at 11:53 AM.

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ ̡̊͛̇ tonyiommi's Avatar
    tonyiommi will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyiommi will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyiommi will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyiommi will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyiommi will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyiommi will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyiommi will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyiommi will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyiommi will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyiommi will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyiommi will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Try magneto. It can be installed via your cpanel and it is pretty damn easy to use.

I reckon you'd become immune.

Any guys try out male enhancement niche?? Ironsweat man?
    hosting that is Simple and fast worldwide- www.bluehost.com/track/dpzuwrmitj/tellmemore?page=tell_me_more.html
    ☆ ☆ QUEBEC CREW ☆ ☆
    pay PER image, not per credit @ http://www.bigstockphoto.com/?refid=DpZUWrmItj

resident3vil is on a distinguished road. (+10) resident3vil is on a distinguished road. (+10) resident3vil is on a distinguished road. (+10) resident3vil is on a distinguished road. (+10) resident3vil is on a distinguished road. (+10) resident3vil is on a distinguished road. (+10) resident3vil is on a distinguished road. (+10) resident3vil is on a distinguished road. (+10) resident3vil is on a distinguished road. (+10) resident3vil is on a distinguished road. (+10) resident3vil is on a distinguished road. (+10)

What is senukex

Sales Page:

Download here

Virus Scan here 0/43
    I want to download this but 60 posts not sure if trust

Katalyst45 is just really nice. (+1000) Katalyst45 is just really nice. (+1000) Katalyst45 is just really nice. (+1000) Katalyst45 is just really nice. (+1000) Katalyst45 is just really nice. (+1000) Katalyst45 is just really nice. (+1000) Katalyst45 is just really nice. (+1000) Katalyst45 is just really nice. (+1000) Katalyst45 is just really nice. (+1000) Katalyst45 is just really nice. (+1000) Katalyst45 is just really nice. (+1000)
    no, no i am not in the pron niche.
    Life, Liberty, and The Pursuit

Originally Posted by resident3vil View Post
    I want to download this but 60 posts not sure if trust
    Always scan the files yourself with virustotal or another online virus scanner. They have around 40 scanners from different companies.

That goes for me with 60 post or someone with 1000 post. Just saying

Closed Thread
Page 207 of 310 FirstFirst ... 107 157 197 205 206 207 208 209 217 257 307 ... LastLast