Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Forumite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forumite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forumite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forumite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forumite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forumite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forumite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forumite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forumite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forumite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forumite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ASIAN NIGHTMARE View Post
    on the contrary, people are tuning in and will continue to tune in to see who in fact can stop the monster. Kane couldn't, Show couldn't, Sheamus, Orton ......

I would love to see him go on an unstoppable path of destruction and not be stopped until Wrestlemania until he meets..
    You want a guy who wrestles once a year to win the title after being gone nearly a year to the day? That would be one of the most awful ideas creative has had.
    ~Braves-Falcons-Caps~
    ~Dad Crew x2~
    ~Currently playing: SMITE~

Penicks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Penicks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Penicks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Penicks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Penicks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Penicks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Penicks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Penicks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Penicks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Penicks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Penicks is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    also the fact that taker already beat him kind of ruins the mystique

Alesbrah is not very helpful. (-500) Alesbrah is not very helpful. (-500) Alesbrah is not very helpful. (-500) Alesbrah is not very helpful. (-500) Alesbrah is not very helpful. (-500) Alesbrah is not very helpful. (-500) Alesbrah is not very helpful. (-500) Alesbrah is not very helpful. (-500) Alesbrah is not very helpful. (-500) Alesbrah is not very helpful. (-500) Alesbrah is not very helpful. (-500)
    You know WWE's fanbase is dead when Mark Henry draws ratings -.-
    CocainKeys.

LetsRide21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LetsRide21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LetsRide21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LetsRide21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LetsRide21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LetsRide21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LetsRide21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LetsRide21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LetsRide21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LetsRide21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LetsRide21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    on the contrary, people are tuning in and will continue to tune in to see who in fact can stop the monster. Kane couldn't, Show couldn't, Sheamus, Orton ......

I would love to see him go on an unstoppable path of destruction and not be stopped until Wrestlemania until he meets..
    That would be pretty lame...and totally destroy Henry as a legit monster....lets think about it, if he goes on a undefeated streak and beats every opponent untill WM and then he losses to a guy who hasen't had a match in a year??
    "You were not born a winner, and you were not born a loser. You are what you make yourself be". - Lou Holtz

"To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are"
    - Tim Menchen

ASIAN NIGHTMARE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ASIAN NIGHTMARE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ASIAN NIGHTMARE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ASIAN NIGHTMARE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ASIAN NIGHTMARE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ASIAN NIGHTMARE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ASIAN NIGHTMARE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ASIAN NIGHTMARE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ASIAN NIGHTMARE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ASIAN NIGHTMARE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ASIAN NIGHTMARE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by LetsRide21 View Post
    That would be pretty lame...and totally destroy Henry as a legit monster....lets think about it, if he goes on a undefeated streak and beats every opponent untill WM and then he losses to a guy who hasen't had a match in a year??
    what if

they had Taker beat Henry via DQ/countout to retain the streak but Henry just destroys Taker and leaves him laying?
    Just a thought
    "There's only one thing worse than being talked about, and that's not being talked about". -- Oscar Wilde

"The only people who tell you that you can't do things in life, are people who failed"-Chris Jericho.

Bulkasaurus is just really nice. (+1000) Bulkasaurus is just really nice. (+1000) Bulkasaurus is just really nice. (+1000) Bulkasaurus is just really nice. (+1000) Bulkasaurus is just really nice. (+1000) Bulkasaurus is just really nice. (+1000) Bulkasaurus is just really nice. (+1000) Bulkasaurus is just really nice. (+1000) Bulkasaurus is just really nice. (+1000) Bulkasaurus is just really nice. (+1000) Bulkasaurus is just really nice. (+1000)
    what if

they had Taker beat Henry via DQ/countout to retain the streak but Henry just destroys Taker and leaves him laying?
    Just a thought
    For Taker's potentially last match?

This seems like it would be a segment on Raw more than a Wrestlemania match.
    Rep back 500+ every time all the time.

Cutting Season

ASIAN NIGHTMARE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ASIAN NIGHTMARE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ASIAN NIGHTMARE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ASIAN NIGHTMARE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ASIAN NIGHTMARE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ASIAN NIGHTMARE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ASIAN NIGHTMARE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ASIAN NIGHTMARE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ASIAN NIGHTMARE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ASIAN NIGHTMARE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ASIAN NIGHTMARE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Bulkasaurus View Post
    For Taker's potentially last match?

This seems like it would be a segment on Raw more than a Wrestlemania match.
    again just a thought
    "There's only one thing worse than being talked about, and that's not being talked about". -- Oscar Wilde

"The only people who tell you that you can't do things in life, are people who failed"-Chris Jericho.

moondoggey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondoggey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondoggey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondoggey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondoggey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondoggey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondoggey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondoggey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondoggey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondoggey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondoggey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

i dont think henry meeting taker at wm will be a good ideal

if they do meet the match will be slow also didnt they meet already at wm

however i do like the idea of henry going on unstoppable path of destruction
    i bolieve the u.s.a is the greatest place to live on earth

PSN MOONDOGGEY

Hormel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hormel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hormel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hormel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hormel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hormel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hormel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hormel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hormel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hormel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hormel is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    what if

Just a thought
    I don't mind Henry vs Taker, but I want a clean finish one way or another, I think the whole IWC would rampage if Taker's last match is a DQ, either keep him with the streak or give the rub to someone, but don't half ass it with a DQ IMO
    U.S Army Soldier
    #23 Ranked Competitive Eater with Major League Eating
    Dallas Cowboys | Charlotte Bobcats
    Future WWE Champion -Lance Storm Wrestling Academy in Sept 2014

Popcorn_fart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Popcorn_fart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Popcorn_fart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Popcorn_fart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Popcorn_fart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Popcorn_fart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Popcorn_fart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Popcorn_fart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Popcorn_fart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Popcorn_fart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Popcorn_fart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Mark Henry is awesome ratings are always up when hes champ i hope he keeps the title for a while just keeps dominating! Its great to see a heel that isnt a chicken **** and will beat the **** out of anyone in his way

Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Is that supposed to be funny?
    -best poster of 2017 (haters are jealous as fuk lol ya'll can't see me i stay crispy)

amenhotepv is not very helpful. (-500) amenhotepv is not very helpful. (-500) amenhotepv is not very helpful. (-500) amenhotepv is not very helpful. (-500) amenhotepv is not very helpful. (-500) amenhotepv is not very helpful. (-500) amenhotepv is not very helpful. (-500) amenhotepv is not very helpful. (-500) amenhotepv is not very helpful. (-500) amenhotepv is not very helpful. (-500) amenhotepv is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by massivedragon View Post
    In Dec.1991, General Mccolaczek sent me into the brigade gym of Fort Leonard Wood Missouri, to destroy a man he felt was a liar because he called himself the world's strongest man. I walked into the Brigade Gym with Staff Sargeant Palmer. Mark Henry began swearing and claiming ownership of the Brigade Gym and telling us to get the f- word out of his gym. Staff Sargeant Palmer then said if Hammond here can beat you at anything in here you have to leave him alone and keep your mouth shut anytime you see him in here from now on, after all he is under direct orders from General Mccolaczek to be in here lifting weights right now and his orders supercede yours. So Mr. Henry what would you like Hammond here to destroy you at, he spoke up and said the bench press, no one can beat me on the bench press. I did what General Mccolaczek ordered me to do when Mark Henry reached 550 lbs. and couldn't do any more Staff Sargeant Palmer asked me how much more weight I wanted on the bar. I told him to get ahold of General Mccolaczek and tell him I want all of the big weights from every gym in Fort Leonard Wood, he walked into the office and made the call, 15-20 minutes later General Mccolaczeks driver arrived with the large weights and a longer and thicker bar. we put all of the big weights on the bigger bar and it was bowed like an archers bow. I counted the weights and there were a total of 24- 50 lb. weights on the bar for a total of 1,200 lbs. Staff Sargeant Palmer asked are you sure you can lift all of that, I looked at him and said to god be the glory, he said f- word him up Hammond, I replied hooah (an army term). I sat on the bench and heard Mark Henry say there ain't no way in hell you can lift all of that. I ignored him and layed down and began benching on the 9th time I came down for the tenth Ssgt Palmer ordered me to quit so I did, I had to because I was ordered to by a superior officer, after all I was just a lowly, lowly private. I proved to Mark Henry that muscle equals strength, body fat does not, when I stood up I looked at him and screamed wooo I'm getting warmed up are you about ready to start working out. He got mad and started throwing weights, bars, and dumbells at me I just blocked them the Brigade Gym got torn all to heck and he left slamming the door and breaking the glass in the door. I looked at Staff Sargeant Palmer and said man he's a sore loser. The next morning Mark Henry was kicked out of the ARMY by General Mccolaczek for refusing to stop calling himself the world's strongest man. Hopefully the truth about Mr. Henry's military past will allow you to see him for what he really is a sore obese loser, I'm still baffled why no one asks him why he was given a dishonorable discharge from the US ARMY, I was in the office with him and I am Telling the truth.
    Why would Mark Henry pick the bench press instead of the lift that he still holds the all time drug tested raw world record in?

SquirtlePower is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SquirtlePower is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SquirtlePower is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SquirtlePower is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SquirtlePower is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SquirtlePower is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SquirtlePower is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SquirtlePower is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SquirtlePower is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SquirtlePower is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SquirtlePower is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    wow strong bump
    **Charlotte Flair Crew**
    **Triple GOAT is the GOAT of GOATS crew**

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    STFU AN! YOU HaVE NO IDEA WTF YOU'RE TALKIN' ABOUT! I'M SO SICK OF YOUR BABBLE BULLSH*T!
    Weights and Steaks crew
    Ham and Slam Crew
    Caterpillar crew
    Can do a cartwheel crew
    Otis and Mandy Rose crew
    Heavy Machinery crew
    BLM (Brock Lesnar matters) crew

Superplex is a name known to all. (+5000) Superplex is a name known to all. (+5000) Superplex is a name known to all. (+5000) Superplex is a name known to all. (+5000) Superplex is a name known to all. (+5000) Superplex is a name known to all. (+5000) Superplex is a name known to all. (+5000) Superplex is a name known to all. (+5000) Superplex is a name known to all. (+5000) Superplex is a name known to all. (+5000) Superplex is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I once stood toe to toe with Mark Henry
    Always NEG Red OP Crew
    Christmas Forever Crew
    Houston Oilers Crew

p.s. we the misc