Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    SquirtlePower is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SquirtlePower is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SquirtlePower is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SquirtlePower is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SquirtlePower is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SquirtlePower is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SquirtlePower is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SquirtlePower is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SquirtlePower is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SquirtlePower is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SquirtlePower is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Mark Henry = Ratings

This past Friday night's edition of WWE Smackdown finished with a 2.3 cable rating on Syfy, and averaged 3.2 million viewers. This is up from the 1.78 rating the show drew last week.

It's worth noting that on February 25th, 2011, Smackdown took in its highest rating since its debut on Syfy, earning a 2.31. Also worth noting, ECW had it's highest ratings when Henry was the ECW champion and getting his second biggest push.

Hope he doesn't lose at HIAC, would be a shame.
    **Charlotte Flair Crew**
    **Triple GOAT is the GOAT of GOATS crew**

LetsRide21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LetsRide21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LetsRide21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LetsRide21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LetsRide21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LetsRide21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LetsRide21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LetsRide21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LetsRide21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LetsRide21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LetsRide21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    This aint WCW....Vinnie Mac does not give a damn about ratings
    "You were not born a winner, and you were not born a loser. You are what you make yourself be". - Lou Holtz

"To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are"
    - Tim Menchen

Get Diesel Or Die Trying Younglifter16's Avatar
    Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    orton as champ = the lowest rating smackdown has gotten since being on sci-fi and probably forever for that matter

mark henry as champ = highest ratings smackdown has gotten since being on sci-fi

the only logical answer is to give orton back the title at HIAC and give him a 10th title reign.

aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    id prefer henry wins but orton beats the crap outta him and leaves him bleeding in the ring and then he gets medical attention. (fake of course just like all of wwe im not psychotic lol). itd be better revenge for all his attacks on orton than just getting the title.
    Exercise Physiologist
    M.S. - Exercise and Sport Physiology
    West Chester University of Pennsylvania
    B.S. - Kinesiology
    University of Maryland

*Note: I am in no way, shape, or form suggested for anyone to do anything. Anything I post is purely based off of my own personal experience and opinions. If you decide to follow or do anything I say, that is of your own free will and not my suggestion.*

Gwrestler316 is a name known to all. (+5000) Gwrestler316 is a name known to all. (+5000) Gwrestler316 is a name known to all. (+5000) Gwrestler316 is a name known to all. (+5000) Gwrestler316 is a name known to all. (+5000) Gwrestler316 is a name known to all. (+5000) Gwrestler316 is a name known to all. (+5000) Gwrestler316 is a name known to all. (+5000) Gwrestler316 is a name known to all. (+5000) Gwrestler316 is a name known to all. (+5000) Gwrestler316 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You know, this is NOT the first time Orton's title reign brings back dismal ratings and lack luster crowds. This happens just about everytime he wins the title. My own personal feelings about him aside, he may not be the guy people want to see holding the title. By this I mean, sometimes, people LOVE seeing a wrestler chase a title, and overcome insurmountable odds to get it. However, when they DO get the title, they no longer care. This happened to HBK when he first became champ. He was the man up until that point. He was the uncrowned champ, the People's champ, to coin a phrase. But when he got the title, the fans cooled on him and no longer care. It seems this might be the case with Orton. People want to see him challenge for it. When he wins it, it's like "Ahh, whatever".
    Everybody wants to be a beast, until it's time to do what beasts do!!

https://instagram.com/gatorgrind/
    ★★★GODDESS BLISS CREW★★★

Bulkasaurus is just really nice. (+1000) Bulkasaurus is just really nice. (+1000) Bulkasaurus is just really nice. (+1000) Bulkasaurus is just really nice. (+1000) Bulkasaurus is just really nice. (+1000) Bulkasaurus is just really nice. (+1000) Bulkasaurus is just really nice. (+1000) Bulkasaurus is just really nice. (+1000) Bulkasaurus is just really nice. (+1000) Bulkasaurus is just really nice. (+1000) Bulkasaurus is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by aman88 View Post
    id prefer henry wins but orton beats the crap outta him and leaves him bleeding in the ring and then he gets medical attention. (fake of course just like all of wwe im not psychotic lol). itd be better revenge for all his attacks on orton than just getting the title.
    And all of Mark Henry's heat is gone. No offense dude, but that'd be utterly retarded.

I hope Henry throws Orton of the cage. THey need to do something huge, all the work they've put in is working. Who would have thought Mark Henry would be a ratings savior.
    Rep back 500+ every time all the time.

Cutting Season

Bulkasaurus is just really nice. (+1000) Bulkasaurus is just really nice. (+1000) Bulkasaurus is just really nice. (+1000) Bulkasaurus is just really nice. (+1000) Bulkasaurus is just really nice. (+1000) Bulkasaurus is just really nice. (+1000) Bulkasaurus is just really nice. (+1000) Bulkasaurus is just really nice. (+1000) Bulkasaurus is just really nice. (+1000) Bulkasaurus is just really nice. (+1000) Bulkasaurus is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Gwrestler316 View Post
    You know, this is NOT the first time Orton's title reign brings back dismal ratings and lack luster crowds. This happens just about everytime he wins the title. My own personal feelings about him aside, he may not be the guy people want to see holding the title. By this I mean, sometimes, people LOVE seeing a wrestler chase a title, and overcome insurmountable odds to get it. However, when they DO get the title, they no longer care. This happened to HBK when he first became champ. He was the man up until that point. He was the uncrowned champ, the People's champ, to coin a phrase. But when he got the title, the fans cooled on him and no longer care. It seems this might be the case with Orton. People want to see him challenge for it. When he wins it, it's like "Ahh, whatever".
    I don't think he's ever chased a title as a face either. Instead of:

Austin

Arrive

Raise Hell

Leave

It's:
    Randy Orton

Enter feud

Go over

*Crickets*

Cutting Season

Desert_Eagle is a name known to all. (+5000) Desert_Eagle is a name known to all. (+5000) Desert_Eagle is a name known to all. (+5000) Desert_Eagle is a name known to all. (+5000) Desert_Eagle is a name known to all. (+5000) Desert_Eagle is a name known to all. (+5000) Desert_Eagle is a name known to all. (+5000) Desert_Eagle is a name known to all. (+5000) Desert_Eagle is a name known to all. (+5000) Desert_Eagle is a name known to all. (+5000) Desert_Eagle is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Bulkasaurus View Post
    And all of Mark Henry's heat is gone. No offense dude, but that'd be utterly retarded.

I hope Henry throws Orton of the cage. THey need to do something huge, all the work they've put in is working. Who would have thought Mark Henry would be a ratings savior.
    Lol I can't see Henry climbing the cell that's not gonna happen.Someone on these forums I think it was leogar maybe? Suggested that Henry should take out Randy Orton at hell in a cell for a couple months maybe break his leg like he did to kane and show and then Orton could return later on after a couple months to finally beat Henry although that **** probably won't happen.

I think Henry is going to lose his title when Show and Kane come back so if they come back at hell in a cell then I predict Orton wins, if not then I say Henry probably wins.

aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

not really, that way he keeps the title and henry gets the **** kicked out of him, which by EVERY fans reaction whenever he enters the stage is what they want.
    Exercise Physiologist
    B.S. - Kinesiology
    University of Maryland

*Note: I am in no way, shape, or form suggested for anyone to do anything. Anything I post is purely based off of my own personal experience and opinions. If you decide to follow or do anything I say, that is of your own free will and not my suggestion.*

not really, that way he keeps the title and henry gets the **** kicked out of him, which by EVERY fans reaction whenever he enters the stage is what they want.
    Why not build that reaction until its nuclear and give someone else (who needs it more than Orton) the rub of beating Henry for the title and giving him his comeuppance. Like I said, makes no sense to have Orton destroy Henry. Also, they've done it with Orton at every turn. Have him look the slightest bit vulnerable (Christian stands over him on one SD, Orton destroys him at the PPV, RHodes beats him on Raw, Orton mutilates him the next week) and he goes over immediately the next week. BORING

Cutting Season

Originally Posted by Desert_Eagle View Post
    Lol I can't see Henry climbing the cell that's not gonna happen.Someone on these forums I think it was leogar maybe? Suggested that Henry should take out Randy Orton at hell in a cell for a couple months maybe break his leg like he did to kane and show and then Orton could return later on after a couple months to finally beat Henry although that **** probably won't happen.

I think Henry is going to lose his title when Show and Kane come back so if they come back at hell in a cell then I predict Orton wins, if not then I say Henry probably wins.
    With SD getting 3 million viewers on the night of his first title reign, and the way people are reacting him, I expect WWE (if they're smart) to rid this out until someone finally deposes of Henry, and whoever does that is going to get over huge.

Some want Daniel Bryan to do it at Mania, but I seriously can't see it happening. Sheamus could be the guy (but he already failed once). I'd love to see a heel on SD (like Barrett) turn face and take the belt of Henry. Just please not Orton.

Cutting Season

Why not build that reaction until its nuclear and give someone else (who needs it more than Orton) the rub of beating Henry for the title and giving him his comeuppance. Like I said, makes no sense to have Orton destroy Henry. Also, they've done it with Orton at every turn. Have him look the slightest bit vulnerable (Christian stands over him on one SD, Orton destroys him at the PPV, RHodes beats him on Raw, Orton mutilates him the next week) and he goes over immediately the next week. BORING

whats getting boring is the list of wrestlers mark henry is "injuring," hes injured like 6 people and its getting stupid. people are largely watching it in eager anticipation for when he does get beat up, or does lose the title. by the unanimous boos he gets from the crowd, if he doesnt get whats coming soon, look for ratings to possibly drop because people will get tired of watching him injury wrestler after wrestler.
    Exercise Physiologist
    B.S. - Kinesiology
    University of Maryland

ASIAN NIGHTMARE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ASIAN NIGHTMARE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ASIAN NIGHTMARE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ASIAN NIGHTMARE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ASIAN NIGHTMARE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ASIAN NIGHTMARE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ASIAN NIGHTMARE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ASIAN NIGHTMARE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ASIAN NIGHTMARE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ASIAN NIGHTMARE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ASIAN NIGHTMARE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    whats getting boring is the list of wrestlers mark henry is "injuring," hes injured like 6 people and its getting stupid. people are largely watching it in eager anticipation for when he does get beat up, or does lose the title. by the unanimous boos he gets from the crowd, if he doesnt get whats coming soon, look for ratings to possibly drop because people will get tired of watching him injury wrestler after wrestler.
    on the contrary, people are tuning in and will continue to tune in to see who in fact can stop the monster. Kane couldn't, Show couldn't, Sheamus, Orton ......

I would love to see him go on an unstoppable path of destruction and not be stopped until Wrestlemania until he meets..
    "There's only one thing worse than being talked about, and that's not being talked about". -- Oscar Wilde

"The only people who tell you that you can't do things in life, are people who failed"-Chris Jericho.

Afraid it doesn't work like that, from the unanimous boos he's getting, people are writhing to see who's going to be the one. Nobody is tired or Mark Henry dominating.

What do you do after Orton destroys Henry at HIAC? The wind is out of that sail. Why do you think people were enthralled by Kane? And subsequently lost interest when he became a push over? They haven't given someone a consistent monster heel push like this in sometime. Enjoy the ride, would hate to see it end so abruptly.

Cutting Season

Originally Posted by ASIAN NIGHTMARE View Post
    on the contrary, people are tuning in and will continue to tune in to see who in fact can stop the monster. Kane couldn't, Show couldn't, Sheamus, Orton ......

I would love to see him go on an unstoppable path of destruction and not be stopped until Wrestlemania until he meets..
    This exactly.

Cutting Season

i just feel its dumb unless someone stands up to him. look what won sheamus over as a face? if mark henry holds the title for 7 more months till WM then count me out as a smackdown viewer.
    Exercise Physiologist
    B.S. - Kinesiology
    University of Maryland

ASIAN NIGHTMARE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ASIAN NIGHTMARE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ASIAN NIGHTMARE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ASIAN NIGHTMARE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ASIAN NIGHTMARE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ASIAN NIGHTMARE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ASIAN NIGHTMARE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ASIAN NIGHTMARE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ASIAN NIGHTMARE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ASIAN NIGHTMARE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ASIAN NIGHTMARE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i just feel its dumb unless someone stands up to him. look what won sheamus over as a face? if mark henry holds the title for 7 more months till WM then count me out as a smackdown viewer.
    this is why WWE will probably unfortunately put the belt back on Orton at HIAC
    this is why they rushed putting the WWE belt back on Cena
    this is why the belt changes hands every month instead of a champion holding it for months or even years like Hogan, Backlund, Sammartino, Flair etc
    because today's fan has the attention span of a gnat with ADD and can't let an angle play out for several months or even years without being bored
    And yet they'll bitch when Orton regains it.

/rant
    "There's only one thing worse than being talked about, and that's not being talked about". -- Oscar Wilde

"The only people who tell you that you can't do things in life, are people who failed"-Chris Jericho.

And this is what CERTIFIED Mark Henry as the best heel in WWE today. Someone will stand up to him, I doubt they let him keep the strap till Mania, but if booked properly, it could be interesting. Henry has been one of the most interesting things in WWE since he turned heel.

Angles work when the baby face is chasing. That's why everyone is tired of Cena, he portrays himself as the underdog, humble, never quit guy, but he's a freaking dynasty. The money is in the chase man. Not to say Henry has to injure someone every week. Hell Orton or anyone can get an upper hand, but they need to capitalize on this until the heat is smoldering.

Cutting Season

And this is what CERTIFIED Mark Henry as the best heel in WWE today. Someone will stand up to him, I doubt they let him keep the strap till Mania, but if booked properly, it could be interesting. Henry has been one of the most interesting things in WWE since he turned heel.

Angles work when the baby face is chasing. That's why everyone is tired of Cena, he portrays himself as the underdog, humble, never quit guy, but he's a freaking dynasty. The money is in the chase man. Not to say Henry has to injure someone every week. Hell Orton or anyone can get an upper hand, but they need to capitalize on this until the heat is smoldering.
    agreed, the most heat is when the babyface is chasing the heel champion, comes SOOOO close, only to have the heel sneak out a win or get himself DQ'd/counted out to save the title

ie. Dusty chasing Flair for almost a year before beating him for the NWA title

i dont care who actually wins the belt, but A LOT of people today as asian nightmare said, dont like ANYONE to have it for 6 months - a year. if mark henry keeps up as the unstoppable monster for 7 months until WM fans will stop watching. they know no matter how great of a match it is, hes always going to win. personally, putting him up against undertaker at WM would be a mistake. henry can not keep up showmanship wise with taker like michaels, hhh and others have. henry is not a good wrestler and only plays off of the strength/ size. it would pale in comparison to the last two main events taker was in.
    Exercise Physiologist
    B.S. - Kinesiology
    University of Maryland

i dont care who actually wins the belt, but A LOT of people today as asian nightmare said, dont like ANYONE to have it for 6 months - a year. if mark henry keeps up as the unstoppable monster for 7 months until WM fans will stop watching. they know no matter how great of a match it is, hes always going to win. personally, putting him up against undertaker at WM would be a mistake. henry can not keep up showmanship wise with taker like michaels, hhh and others have. henry is not a good wrestler and only plays off of the strength/ size. it would pale in comparison to the last two main events taker was in.
    I'd agree with the latter portion of this statement. I would hate to see what could potentially be Taker's last match be wasted on Henry (no matter how awesome he is now, the match would suck, and the build likely wouldn't be thaaat great either).

Cutting Season

I'd agree with the latter portion of this statement. I would hate to see what could potentially be Taker's last match be wasted on Henry (no matter how awesome he is now, the match would suck, and the build likely wouldn't be thaaat great either).
    depends how well they built Henry as an unstoppable force. Make the fans question whether Taker can stop him,
    Just like they did with Andre going into WM 3.
    Andre and Hogan didn't put on a technical masterpiece (or Hogan vs Warrior at WM 6) but the build up and the atmosphere was unreal for both matches and they drew HUGE

i think at this point theyd have to put more on the line for the person facing taker. people didnt want to believe hbk was going to retire. and i thought hhh was supposed to retire also when he lost according to the stipulation?
    Exercise Physiologist
    B.S. - Kinesiology
    University of Maryland

AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I disagree. An over heel champ is a great way to get ratings because you always tune in to see who is going to finally knock him on his ass.

JBL did the best ratings for Smackdown (outside it's first year) as a heel champ for 10 months against mostly midcarders at the time (Booker, Show, Cena, he also feuded with Angle and Taker though) and people kept tuning in because the more he won and gloated the more people wanted to see him lose.
    Bench: 572lbs (https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9RrAfn0TfkY&feature=youtu.be)
    Squat: 924lbs (https://youtu.be/hnvJ0SdCYKw)
    Deadlift: 924lbs (https://youtu.be/KDS6TQ_--eM)
    Bent Over Row: 485lbs (https://youtu.be/dc-t9k3f208)
    Over Head Press: 405lbs (https://youtu.be/h3o4jOBa8IM)

Originally Posted by AusPower View Post
    I disagree. An over heel champ is a great way to get ratings because you always tune in to see who is going to finally knock him on his ass.

JBL did the best ratings for Smackdown (outside it's first year) as a heel champ for 10 months against mostly midcarders at the time (Booker, Show, Cena, he also feuded with Angle and Taker though) and people kept tuning in because the more he won and gloated the more people wanted to see him lose.
    exactly. HHH as a heel champion drew because people wanted to see someone, ANYONE finally shut him up.

Hormel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hormel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hormel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hormel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hormel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hormel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hormel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hormel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hormel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hormel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hormel is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    God I hope Orton doesn't go over Henry at HIAC
    U.S Army Soldier
    #23 Ranked Competitive Eater with Major League Eating
    Dallas Cowboys | Charlotte Bobcats
    Future WWE Champion -Lance Storm Wrestling Academy in Sept 2014

SquirtlePower is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SquirtlePower is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SquirtlePower is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SquirtlePower is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SquirtlePower is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SquirtlePower is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SquirtlePower is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SquirtlePower is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SquirtlePower is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SquirtlePower is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SquirtlePower is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    JBL became a HUGE heel because how long(and awesome) his title reign was. I can only hope they do the same for Henry, no one expected Bradshaw to become a top level heel main eventing PPV's but he did and he did it well. Henry has took this push and sprinted with it.
    **Charlotte Flair Crew**
    **Triple GOAT is the GOAT of GOATS crew**

AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SquirtlePower View Post
    JBL became a HUGE heel because how long(and awesome) his title reign was. I can only hope they do the same for Henry, no one expected Bradshaw to become a top level heel main eventing PPV's but he did and he did it well. Henry has took this push and sprinted with it.
    In b4 vid of Henry running after Nexus but somehow starting out ahead of them
    Bench: 572lbs (https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9RrAfn0TfkY&feature=youtu.be)
    Squat: 924lbs (https://youtu.be/hnvJ0SdCYKw)
    Deadlift: 924lbs (https://youtu.be/KDS6TQ_--eM)
    Bent Over Row: 485lbs (https://youtu.be/dc-t9k3f208)
    Over Head Press: 405lbs (https://youtu.be/h3o4jOBa8IM)

Registered User SmithMachineGuy's Avatar
    SmithMachineGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SmithMachineGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SmithMachineGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SmithMachineGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SmithMachineGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SmithMachineGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SmithMachineGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SmithMachineGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SmithMachineGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SmithMachineGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SmithMachineGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    A long reign of the WSM would be good. Title changes mean more when they are less frequent. Mark Henry as a heel champ is way more exciting than Orton. Of course, just about anybody is more exciting than Orton these days. I just don't get why people cheer for Orton, he's so boring as good guy.
    (-⊙-) STAR WARS CREW (-⊙-)

^^^()()GERMANIC CREW()()^^^

☆☆☆MISC BOXING CREW☆☆☆

Hormel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hormel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hormel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hormel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hormel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hormel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hormel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hormel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hormel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hormel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hormel is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by SmithMachineGuy View Post
    A long reign of the WSM would be good. Title changes mean more when they are less frequent. Mark Henry as a heel champ is way more exciting than Orton. Of course, just about anybody is more exciting than Orton these days. I just don't get why people cheer for Orton, he's so boring as good guy.
    I think a lot of it has to do with how over he was with the smarks when he was the legend killer, with websites proclaiming him the King of wrestling, eventually when he went Viper Face the marks started cheering for him, now you have left over smarks and marks cheering for the same man, I think that is why he gets such a loud ovation.
    U.S Army Soldier
    #23 Ranked Competitive Eater with Major League Eating
    Dallas Cowboys | Charlotte Bobcats
    Future WWE Champion -Lance Storm Wrestling Academy in Sept 2014