Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Vaudeville has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vaudeville has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vaudeville has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vaudeville has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vaudeville has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vaudeville has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vaudeville has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vaudeville has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vaudeville has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vaudeville has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vaudeville has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Cool I was told we were not welcome

Not to get back to an old thread especally since they pulled the I pick things up and put things down bit, but
    My bride for yucks and giggles stopped in the local planet fitness to see if was as bad as we were told
    IT WAS
    We walked in and the first thing I noticed was the candy dish that was filled with private labeled tootsie rolls
    Next was there were more tread mills than exocise stations - This is a place for hamsters
    Weights went up to a mind blowing 55 pounds dumbells and barbells went to 85 pounds
    These were set weights with no way to increase the poundage
    The staff member came up to us and asked if could help
    He was proud to point out the lunk alarm
    I asked of there were more weights in the back (nope)
    I asked if my bride and I were really serious about BB could we train there
    We were told that Bodybuilders were NOT WELCOME and Upon seeing that statement might open up for a lawsuit ammended it by saying bodybuilders could work out there as long as dont act that way
    At which point I laughed took a couple of tootsie rolls and went to my gym
    Let the chalk dust fly

heatwave13 is just really nice. (+1000) heatwave13 is just really nice. (+1000) heatwave13 is just really nice. (+1000) heatwave13 is just really nice. (+1000) heatwave13 is just really nice. (+1000) heatwave13 is just really nice. (+1000) heatwave13 is just really nice. (+1000) heatwave13 is just really nice. (+1000) heatwave13 is just really nice. (+1000) heatwave13 is just really nice. (+1000) heatwave13 is just really nice. (+1000)
    This is just one good example of why I do all of my training/lifting at home where I can do what I want. I can yell, scream, deadlift, power clean, throw things, get chalk all over the place, drop weights on the floor, etc.
    RAW PRs--no suit, no belt, no wraps, no spotters

Squat- 1075 lbs
    Deadlift- 1250 lbs
    Bench- 795 lbs
    Power Clean- 665 lbs.
    Barbell Curl-405 lbs.

225 Bench Press for reps-56 reps
    40 yard dash-4.13 seconds (electronic official time)
    vertical leap-55 inches

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Vaudeville View Post
    Not to get back to an old thread especally since they pulled the I pick things up and put things down bit, but
    My bride for yucks and giggles stopped in the local planet fitness to see if was as bad as we were told
    IT WAS
    We walked in and the first thing I noticed was the candy dish that was filled with private labeled tootsie rolls
    Next was there were more tread mills than exocise stations - This is a place for hamsters
    Weights went up to a mind blowing 55 pounds dumbells and barbells went to 85 pounds
    These were set weights with no way to increase the poundage
    The staff member came up to us and asked if could help
    He was proud to point out the lunk alarm
    I asked of there were more weights in the back (nope)
    I asked if my bride and I were really serious about BB could we train there
    We were told that Bodybuilders were NOT WELCOME and Upon seeing that statement might open up for a lawsuit ammended it by saying bodybuilders could work out there as long as dont act that way
    At which point I laughed took a couple of tootsie rolls and went to my gym
    Let the chalk dust fly
    I just found out that my barber goes there and he says for 10 bucks a month it can't be beat. It may not be for the "hardcore " but it serves a purpose. I think of it like i think of the audiophile type products/stores, as compared to the best buy stuff.

Dencio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dencio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dencio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dencio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dencio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dencio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dencio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dencio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dencio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dencio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dencio has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    "never personal JUST BUSINESS" ALL ABOUT THE BOTTOM DOLLAR$$$$$$
    Alot of threads have mentioned that BBers are a minority...so this will cater to people who are new to fitness and there is a gazillion of them...throw out the few for the many. And alot have already pointed out that this is a succesful business model regardless of their profiling. IMHO its disappointing coz just recently I was thinking of how many are "new" in my gym AND if your the kind who likes to go hardcore I kind of sympathize with these new gym goers (I was once like them/ maybe still am lol) coz they tend to feel weak and intimidated watching stronger established BBers in the gym. I know its not "our" problem but understanding it sheds light on why some come and go. But it works vice versa. I wish there were stronger/bigger people in my gym so I can kick myself in the butt and never tell myself that the work is all done and satisfactory...just keep going and HARD

edit> btw I was a PF member for 6-8 mos and I needed an upgrade on equipment
    Last edited by Dencio; 09-26-2011 at 08:38 AM. Reason: xx

Vaudeville has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vaudeville has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vaudeville has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vaudeville has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vaudeville has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vaudeville has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vaudeville has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vaudeville has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vaudeville has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vaudeville has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vaudeville has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I agree but there are two points here
    1 are the people going there acatually getting their 10.00 worth of results?
    2 Planet Fitness prides itself on being a judgement free zone. What are they doing when the say BB are not welcome
    I could just see my gym getting away with the sorry you are too fat, old, handicapped, ugly to train here the fur would fly

Old_swole is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Old_swole is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Old_swole is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Old_swole is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Old_swole is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Old_swole is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Old_swole is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Old_swole is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Old_swole is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Old_swole is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Old_swole is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Thanks for the recon, but I am pretty sure most around here know what planet fitness is all about. You didn't?

Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000) Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000) Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000) Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000) Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000) Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000) Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000) Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000) Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000) Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000) Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by heatwave13 View Post
    This is just one good example of why I do all of my training/lifting at home where I can do what I want. I can yell, scream, deadlift, power clean, throw things, get chalk all over the place, drop weights on the floor, etc.
    ARE there any gyms on Turks and Caicos? We were thinking of visiting there in Feb.
    "An infraction is better than an infarction."
    - Aldington and Adlington

"Cursus sub pondere crescit."
    - Anon

Old Man Yelling at Cloud -=FLEX=-'s Avatar
    -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Old_Swole View Post
    Thanks for the recon, but I am pretty sure most around here know what planet fitness is all about. You didn't?
    ^^^ LMAO. Pretty much this. I don't even live in the US and I know what PF is all about.

OP, just a slow day with nothing to do or what? If I'm bored with nothing to do I'll grab my girl and take her to the bedroom and make her glad she was born a woman.

But I guess taking a useless trip to a crappy fitness club can be fun too.... ...at elast you got free tootsie rolls.
    Insta: flexjs

Perseverance, Inc.

Spring Supremacy 2018 - 620/345/615 @ 50 yrs old

RIP Gene Rychlak

Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by eomrat View Post
    This thread is new and exciting. I always enjoy a fresh topic to liven up the boards.
    LOL....... qft.
    Was friends with Methuselah

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by eomrat View Post
    This thread is new and exciting. I always enjoy a fresh topic to liven up the boards.
    C'mon E, this has been covered before....wait, I see what you did there. LOL ROTFLMAO (and all of the other acronyms I may have left out.
    If you poke a bear in the eye, expect a bear like response.

Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000) Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000) Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000) Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000) Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000) Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000) Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000) Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000) Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000) Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000) Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by -=FLEX=- View Post
    If I'm bored with nothing to do I'll grab my girl and take her to the bedroom and make her glad she was born a woman.
    Damn this is a cool post. Makes me proud to be Canadian!

- Anon

bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I was told we were not welcome
    I'm sure they wouldn't welcome me or any of the guys I train with. But it really doesn't matter because I'd never want to train in a place like that anyway. If there are people that do, then I guess they're fulfilling a need. I ignore their offensive commercials anymore, doing otherwise is just it's a waste of my energy.
    Qualifying for long drive contest with 328 yard drive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKrGuFlqhaA

2017 Utah State Longest drive. This one went 328 and got me into finals
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lx-_3HrZzI4

2017 Rockwell challenge. 325 yards
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeuB2rPMcBA

Originally Posted by bigtallox View Post
    I'm sure they wouldn't welcome me or any of the guys I train with.
    I'm sure of that. But I've seen the videos you posted about your training, gym, and those guys. That kind of thing is uber-cool and way outside the boundaries of the hamsters-on-machines-in-front-of-TVs set.

- Anon

jasnija will become famous soon enough. (+50) jasnija will become famous soon enough. (+50) jasnija will become famous soon enough. (+50) jasnija will become famous soon enough. (+50) jasnija will become famous soon enough. (+50) jasnija will become famous soon enough. (+50) jasnija will become famous soon enough. (+50) jasnija will become famous soon enough. (+50) jasnija will become famous soon enough. (+50) jasnija will become famous soon enough. (+50) jasnija will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Dencio View Post
    "never personal JUST BUSINESS" ALL ABOUT THE BOTTOM DOLLAR$$$$$$
    Alot of threads have mentioned that BBers are a minority...so this will cater to people who are new to fitness and there is a gazillion of them...throw out the few for the many. And alot have already pointed out that this is a succesful business model regardless of their profiling. IMHO its disappointing coz just recently I was thinking of how many are "new" in my gym AND if your the kind who likes to go hardcore I kind of sympathize with new gym goers (I was once like them/ maybe still am lol) coz they tend to feel weak and intimidated watching stronger established BBers in the gym. I know its not "our" problem but understanding it sheds light on why some come and go. But it works vice versa. I wish there were stronger/bigger people in my gym so I can kick myself in the butt and never tell myself that the work is all done and satisfactory...just keep going and HARD

edit> btw I was a PF member for 6-8 mos and I needed an upgrade on equipment
    I go to the ymca to do my cardio and to use some of the eqjuipment I dont have yet and I see a great mix of beginners and what appear to be competing bbs and strong men. There are people yelling, in one case puking, and grunts galore! It seems to be a fairly seriois place. I se a lot of the same people during the week and they are 'work first, I will talk later' which I find refreshing. I hate having to keep asking someone if they are done with the leg press while they shoot the $h!t with someone for 10 min.

**S U P E R B E A S T** Meatpants's Avatar
    Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Can't wait for your follow up thread. "Shake weights don't work".
    To whom much is given, much is expected.

Victory is reserved for those willing to pay its price.

bamazav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bamazav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bamazav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bamazav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bamazav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bamazav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bamazav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bamazav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bamazav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bamazav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bamazav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Meatpants View Post
    Wait? What? Dang it!
    David, a 56 year old pastor, husband and father.

1Co 9:27 But I discipline my body and keep it under control, lest after preaching to others I myself should be disqualified

Best Lifts - Squat 375lbs Bench 205 lbs Deadlift 470lbs. Goals in next year? Be the best Me I can be.

Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It would be worth $10 a month if they had a sauna and a whirlpool.

fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I seriously have to call BS on the whole thing.

I have been to several different PF in different states and I have also seen people in there that are training hard and are bodybuilders.

Would they want RC training in there, I have to say no. But I think you are all over exaggerating this and all you are doing is giving them more free publicity.

Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My parents exercise at Planet Fitness, and I'm grateful the place exists, or they wouldn't exercise.

Before I knew anything about the place, I went in and talked to a host at the new one they were building near my office. I simply asked what equipment they would have when it was done. He showed me a diagram of the gym, and I asked where the power cages were. When he said they were going to have a Smith but no power cages, I thanked him and left.

No muss, no fuss.
    "Blessed be the Lord my rock, who trains my hands for war and my fingers for battle." - Psalm 144:1

Also, taxation is theft.

-In Reconstruction Mode- IronAvalanche's Avatar
    IronAvalanche is a name known to all. (+5000) IronAvalanche is a name known to all. (+5000) IronAvalanche is a name known to all. (+5000) IronAvalanche is a name known to all. (+5000) IronAvalanche is a name known to all. (+5000) IronAvalanche is a name known to all. (+5000) IronAvalanche is a name known to all. (+5000) IronAvalanche is a name known to all. (+5000) IronAvalanche is a name known to all. (+5000) IronAvalanche is a name known to all. (+5000) IronAvalanche is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Wut???!!!!! Everyone knows shake weights are where the real gains are brah!

Next you say Cell Tech don't work!

I can do all things through him who strengthens me.
    ~ Philippians 4:13

"People who are unable to motivate themselves must be content with mediocrity, no matter how impressive their other talents."
    ~ Andrew Carnegie

-=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by fitmom43 View Post
    I seriously have to call BS on the whole thing.

I have been to several different PF in different states and I have also seen people in there that are training hard and are bodybuilders.

Would they want RC training in there, I have to say no. But I think you are all over exaggerating this and all you are doing is giving them more free publicity.
    Didn't you post recently about setting off the lunk alarm at your PF?

Perseverance, Inc.

RIP Gene Rychlak

pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Or I hate people that curl in my squat rack thread
    I'm a great believer in luck and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it. ~ Thomas Jefferson

fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Didn't you post recently about setting off the lunk alarm at your PF?
    Yes I did, what does that have to do with anything??? Just because people set off the lunk alarm does not mean they are not allowed to workout there.

Originally Posted by fitmom43 View Post
    Yes I did, what does that have to do with anything??? Just because people set off the lunk alarm does not mean they are not allowed to workout there.
    Then why do they have it???

Perseverance, Inc.

RIP Gene Rychlak

whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I thought Planet Fitness was a restaurant for a long time, and then my son said…

Mom. That’s Planet Hollywood.

Ha!

I have never seen one of these…but have heard good and bad.

Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Then why do they have it???
    It gives everyone a good laugh when it goes off unless you're a hypersensitive bodybuilder who feels like a victim.
    "Blessed be the Lord my rock, who trains my hands for war and my fingers for battle." - Psalm 144:1

Also, taxation is theft.

Originally Posted by Marius_Ursus View Post
    It gives everyone a good laugh when it goes off unless you're a hypersensitive bodybuilder who feels like a victim.

FINALLY!!!!!! Voice of reason. Yeah you get reps for that

IronAvalanche is a name known to all. (+5000) IronAvalanche is a name known to all. (+5000) IronAvalanche is a name known to all. (+5000) IronAvalanche is a name known to all. (+5000) IronAvalanche is a name known to all. (+5000) IronAvalanche is a name known to all. (+5000) IronAvalanche is a name known to all. (+5000) IronAvalanche is a name known to all. (+5000) IronAvalanche is a name known to all. (+5000) IronAvalanche is a name known to all. (+5000) IronAvalanche is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Can't we all just get along?

(No Rodney King)

"People who are unable to motivate themselves must be content with mediocrity, no matter how impressive their other talents."
    ~ Andrew Carnegie

Originally Posted by IronAvalanche View Post
    Can't we all just get along?

(No Rodney King)
    Can you imagine how incredibly boring that would be?

Also, taxation is theft.

Originally Posted by Marius_Ursus View Post
    Can you imagine how incredibly boring that would be?
    True. Why is this on the main page anyway? Shouldn't it be in the O35 misc?

~ Andrew Carnegie