Tired of being lied to resurrected's Avatar
    resurrected is just really nice. (+1000) resurrected is just really nice. (+1000) resurrected is just really nice. (+1000) resurrected is just really nice. (+1000) resurrected is just really nice. (+1000) resurrected is just really nice. (+1000) resurrected is just really nice. (+1000) resurrected is just really nice. (+1000) resurrected is just really nice. (+1000) resurrected is just really nice. (+1000) resurrected is just really nice. (+1000)

I have a favor to ask

Anyone here have sounds of rain and thunder? I don't want anything included except a sound of those two items. I have a song I wrote but need to implement the sounds into it. I cannot find anything. If you have something., perhaps send me an MP-3 file or what ever of it.
    Thanks in advance.
    Oh and by the way, I am feeling better today after that food poisoning incident.

NashvilleBound is on a distinguished road. (+10) NashvilleBound is on a distinguished road. (+10) NashvilleBound is on a distinguished road. (+10) NashvilleBound is on a distinguished road. (+10) NashvilleBound is on a distinguished road. (+10) NashvilleBound is on a distinguished road. (+10) NashvilleBound is on a distinguished road. (+10) NashvilleBound is on a distinguished road. (+10) NashvilleBound is on a distinguished road. (+10) NashvilleBound is on a distinguished road. (+10) NashvilleBound is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Im writing my brother who is into all sorts of sounds and effects. I just strum..... Let me see if i cant get you something.
    Had food poisening myself 3 weeks ago....20 plus times running to toilet to barf(love that word)....then three days of running to toilet for the other side..... it was amazingly painfull. Glad your feeling better..........

Gunn27 is just really nice. (+1000) Gunn27 is just really nice. (+1000) Gunn27 is just really nice. (+1000) Gunn27 is just really nice. (+1000) Gunn27 is just really nice. (+1000) Gunn27 is just really nice. (+1000) Gunn27 is just really nice. (+1000) Gunn27 is just really nice. (+1000) Gunn27 is just really nice. (+1000) Gunn27 is just really nice. (+1000) Gunn27 is just really nice. (+1000)

Question

Is this one of any use?

Or, I have a couple of CD's with rain & thunder, I could rip a couple of tracks and send if you prefer.

resurrected is just really nice. (+1000) resurrected is just really nice. (+1000) resurrected is just really nice. (+1000) resurrected is just really nice. (+1000) resurrected is just really nice. (+1000) resurrected is just really nice. (+1000) resurrected is just really nice. (+1000) resurrected is just really nice. (+1000) resurrected is just really nice. (+1000) resurrected is just really nice. (+1000) resurrected is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Gunn27 View Post
    Is this one of any use?

Or, I have a couple of CD's with rain & thunder, I could rip a couple of tracks and send if you prefer.
    This is awesome, Thanks so much. I joined the site to access others.
    Reps are on the way.

slackdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) slackdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) slackdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) slackdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) slackdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) slackdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) slackdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) slackdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) slackdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) slackdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) slackdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I don't have what you are looking for but I just wanted to say glad to see a fellow songwriter on here. I have been recording a couple the past couple of weeks and will be putting them on soundclick for feedback.

I'd like to hear your stuff when it is ready.

I assume that you know about homerecording.com, gearslutz.com and the justplainfolks boards in case you don't find what you are looking for here.

How would you explain your music you write?
    I find mine a mix between old rock and blues, with some country mixed in.
    I imagine once I get my one tune finished, I could perhaps put it up somewhere to be heard. But I have alot to learn about home recording still. I have mosgt of the stuff, I am just waiting to be able to afford a goord mixer. I figure something along the lines of 8-10 inputs would do nice for me. I have like 100's of tunes I wrote from the age of 12. I am thinking on putting them all on Cd for my little girl.

NashvilleBound is on a distinguished road. (+10) NashvilleBound is on a distinguished road. (+10) NashvilleBound is on a distinguished road. (+10) NashvilleBound is on a distinguished road. (+10) NashvilleBound is on a distinguished road. (+10) NashvilleBound is on a distinguished road. (+10) NashvilleBound is on a distinguished road. (+10) NashvilleBound is on a distinguished road. (+10) NashvilleBound is on a distinguished road. (+10) NashvilleBound is on a distinguished road. (+10) NashvilleBound is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I cant see to get the link to work here....PM me your email..... Ill try that.

slackdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) slackdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) slackdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) slackdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) slackdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) slackdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) slackdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) slackdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) slackdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) slackdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) slackdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by resurrected View Post
    How would you explain your music you write?
    I find mine a mix between old rock and blues, with some country mixed in.
    I imagine once I get my one tune finished, I could perhaps put it up somewhere to be heard. But I have alot to learn about home recording still. I have mosgt of the stuff, I am just waiting to be able to afford a goord mixer. I figure something along the lines of 8-10 inputs would do nice for me. I have like 100's of tunes I wrote from the age of 12. I am thinking on putting them all on Cd for my little girl.
    My musical style is country-rock-a-folk-a-billy. My recorder is a studio in a box unit (Roland vs2000) so I have the mixer and recorder in one unit. I also use a Universal Audio LA-610 preamp and compressor channel strip in front of it to doctor my thin whiny vocals.

Since I have been off work the last 5 weeks, my recording skills have grown greatly but there is still alot to learn. I guess thats why they call them engineers.

My studio is actually ran by a 60 Gig hard drive computer. I use a Lexicon Omega for the final attachement. I run all of it through a 400w peavey power amp, seperate Peavey 24 band stereo eQ unit and a nice Echo unit if I need it.
    My guitar is run through a Marshall 200 w stack, which is filtered down for the computer through the lexicon Omega.
    I use either a fat strat, or a nice samik greg bennett signature. Unless I want to play some aucoustic then it is through either my gibson 6 hollow, or my epi 12. The parker never comes out........
    As for my bass I do that as well. I use a fender precision bass for it through a crate amp.
    Drums are through a set of lower priced ludwigs all with mics. I really want to get a nice electronic set someday.
    And my piano is through a yamaha fed directly into the computer Via midi cord.
    Now all I gotta do is learn how to record and I am set hopefully.
    I will try to post a pic of it in a few days