Thread: Api

lokeshpatel is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Api

Hello,

I was looking to see if there was an API to pull my workout history. I use many different mediums to exercise, so pulling data from all of the locations would be very helpful.

Has anyone successfully gotten data out of bodybuilding.com?

Thanks!

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I wouldn't hold my breath. I don't use the bb.com app but I don't think there's too much development going on.
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16