Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    robogain is a name known to all. (+5000) robogain is a name known to all. (+5000) robogain is a name known to all. (+5000) robogain is a name known to all. (+5000) robogain is a name known to all. (+5000) robogain is a name known to all. (+5000) robogain is a name known to all. (+5000) robogain is a name known to all. (+5000) robogain is a name known to all. (+5000) robogain is a name known to all. (+5000) robogain is a name known to all. (+5000)

Prostatitis (sucks) (srs)

This problem is way more common in people over age 35 so i thot i should post it in here. i have it at age 22 and its really affecting my daily life. has anyone had it on here?

Ive had nonbacterial prostatitis for 3 months going on 4 months now. been on 4 different antibiotics none work. ive got this strong discomforting feeling between my legs where the prostate is. whether im standing up or sitting down. whenever im sitting down it feels like im sitting on a golf ball (srs). not to mention the bladder problems it gives.

its really ****ed up how there is no real cure for this problem. you just have to try a million diff things and hope it helps or just wait until it goes away.

I have learned to never take your health for granted. Oh my, what i would give just to feel normal once again. I cant wait for that day to come.

anyone have experience with this condition?
    ♦ Bay Area Crew ♦

Chillin on my Nimbus burnandlift's Avatar
    burnandlift will become famous soon enough. (+50) burnandlift will become famous soon enough. (+50) burnandlift will become famous soon enough. (+50) burnandlift will become famous soon enough. (+50) burnandlift will become famous soon enough. (+50) burnandlift will become famous soon enough. (+50) burnandlift will become famous soon enough. (+50) burnandlift will become famous soon enough. (+50) burnandlift will become famous soon enough. (+50) burnandlift will become famous soon enough. (+50) burnandlift will become famous soon enough. (+50)

i feel you on that one

i feel your pain brah. i too have gone through bouts of prostatitis and it fuking blows. found out about it last year and went on doxycyclin(sp) antibiotic and that made a slight difference but then after the antibiotics ran out it was pretty much back to the same thing. i have learned to manage it in a way but i still feel uncomfortable sitting for long periods of time like in class and such. the only tips i can really give being that i don't know the severity of your prostatitis is drink a surplus of water and honestly i try to hold off on going to the bathroom as long as i can until i almost feel like i am going to explode. also sometimes i drink lemon juice straight, like starting the day with a glass of lemon juice and i find the acidity breaks stuff down (bro science) and i feel better during the day. i also drink green tea and take a multi with saw palmetto. things with lycopean are a good idea as well as making sure you eat very clean. fruits and vegetables are a must as they have the best anti oxidative proterties of all the foods you can eat. sometimes running helps as well. i read somewhere that the act of running massages the prostate because it is located inbetween your legs and can have a positive effect on the feeling of your prostate. honestly bro it is mind over matter on this. you wanna get controll of this before it gets controll of you. Weather the elements, dont let the elements weather you! i hope this helps brah.

Chillin on my Nimbus burnandlift's Avatar
    burnandlift will become famous soon enough. (+50) burnandlift will become famous soon enough. (+50) burnandlift will become famous soon enough. (+50) burnandlift will become famous soon enough. (+50) burnandlift will become famous soon enough. (+50) burnandlift will become famous soon enough. (+50) burnandlift will become famous soon enough. (+50) burnandlift will become famous soon enough. (+50) burnandlift will become famous soon enough. (+50) burnandlift will become famous soon enough. (+50) burnandlift will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    oh and also if you are looking for a new snack to munch on through out the day, i did also read that pumpkin seeds are a very good food for the prostate. just a thought you never know what might work.

chunkysnowman will become famous soon enough. (+50) chunkysnowman will become famous soon enough. (+50) chunkysnowman will become famous soon enough. (+50) chunkysnowman will become famous soon enough. (+50) chunkysnowman will become famous soon enough. (+50) chunkysnowman will become famous soon enough. (+50) chunkysnowman will become famous soon enough. (+50) chunkysnowman will become famous soon enough. (+50) chunkysnowman will become famous soon enough. (+50) chunkysnowman will become famous soon enough. (+50) chunkysnowman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I've had it before and in my case it was being caused by a 'low grade' infection. By that I mean it is persistent and long lasting and does not necessarily show up in urine tests or in bloodwork. I was on antibiotics for 3 months and that did the trick.

TouaregV8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TouaregV8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TouaregV8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TouaregV8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TouaregV8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TouaregV8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TouaregV8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TouaregV8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TouaregV8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TouaregV8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TouaregV8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I had a bout of prostatitis back in 2004 which lasted several months, what a terrible feeling that was. After being prescribed several antibiotics with no success I was desperate for relief. I took saw palmetto and was drinking broccoli broth (the water that the broccoli was boiled in) everyday. Eventually it went away and I have not had a recurrence since. Hang in there bro.

My urologist also recommended frequent masturbation (srs).
    -Squattin' in the curl rack.

highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    [QUOTE=

My urologist also recommended frequent masturbation (srs).[/QUOTE]

Hope i never have this problem sounds like it sux man. ^this did make lol tho.

beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I had two bouts with it 17 years apart. The first time it took 2 rounds of medicine to cure it, wound up with some sulfa based antibiotic. The second time, last year, I was prescribed something that worked right away.

My urologist told me to avoid caffein and spicy foods, right.... I did cut down for a while. The usual suggestions of more water, more sex (with a person sometimes..) are good. I also take a male supplement that is good for prostate health. It's one of those things that can recurr once you have it. The good news is once you have it, you KNOW right away and should get to the doctor ASAP.

Rob
    In space, nobody can smell Uranus....

Dave1958 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dave1958 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dave1958 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dave1958 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dave1958 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dave1958 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dave1958 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dave1958 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dave1958 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dave1958 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dave1958 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Had it when i was 17, it was one of the most miserable things I ever had. had the urge to go and felt like i wasnt empty after I went. GP told me I needed to "relieve myself" more often. I thought he meant #1. 35 years ago was a more subtlier, gentlier time when things werent spoken of directly

debandmikeb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) debandmikeb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) debandmikeb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) debandmikeb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) debandmikeb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) debandmikeb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) debandmikeb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) debandmikeb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) debandmikeb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) debandmikeb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) debandmikeb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Boy, I feel for you guys that had a tough time with this. I had a mild case sometime within the past year and it was cleared with one round on anti-bis. At my age, I may get up way to often during the night but to get up and be non-productive is even worse.

Mike

robogain is a name known to all. (+5000) robogain is a name known to all. (+5000) robogain is a name known to all. (+5000) robogain is a name known to all. (+5000) robogain is a name known to all. (+5000) robogain is a name known to all. (+5000) robogain is a name known to all. (+5000) robogain is a name known to all. (+5000) robogain is a name known to all. (+5000) robogain is a name known to all. (+5000) robogain is a name known to all. (+5000)
    nice to see people have been through it and beat it on this site.

going to my uro tommorow see what he says about my most recent problems.
    ♦ Bay Area Crew ♦

beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by debandmikeb View Post
    Boy, I feel for you guys that had a tough time with this. I had a mild case sometime within the past year and it was cleared with one round on anti-bis. At my age, I may get up way to often during the night but to get up and be non-productive is even worse.

Mike
    I guess I'm fortunate to rarely ever have to get up to pee in the "wee" hours of the day. I drink enough water and try not to drink much after 9 or 10 at night. Of course a couple of beers by then and I'll be getting up. the only problem is when I've had a UTI or a prostatis flare up.

Rob
    In space, nobody can smell Uranus....

Inforit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Inforit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Inforit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Inforit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Inforit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Inforit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Inforit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Inforit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Inforit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation You guys have to start using this

all men should be using this daily

well was going to post a link to sal palmetto but haven't posted enough yet. google time

been using it for years and it works. haven't seen any side effects either, good stuff

philipj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) philipj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) philipj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) philipj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) philipj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) philipj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) philipj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) philipj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) philipj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) philipj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) philipj is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Two of the suplements that I use a lot are the Proanthanols Bio Complex 100mg and the Prostrate Formula from www.lifeplaus.com. Top of the line stuff.
    Do what's right.

nomorepain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

i hope this helps

There is a cure, all prostatitis is bacterial, i've had it for 5 years and finally getting cured. This nonbacterial prostatitis diagnosis is BS. Seen dozens of Dr.'s : M.D.'s, Urologists, Infectious disease Dr. and finally found one that knows what he is doing. the key is determining what bacteria you have and which antibiotic is effective (ie not resistant) to your specific bacteria(s) along with a physical therapy technique called prostate massage which unclogs the prostate ducts and allows the antibiotics to penetrate the prostate tissue. The massage also reduces the symptoms enough to make life bearable. The massage technique is key and for me took 3 months to get to where i was doing it correctly and another month or two b 4 i became consistently good at doing it.

In my case we identified 3 different bacteria and have used 5 different antibiotics in varied combinations over the course of 11 months. after 4 months the left side of my prostate cleared up and has been great since, now after 11 months i have just become symptom free and will continue my treatment for at least 3 months more to make sure those little f******'s r dead. it has not been easy, i've considered saying ***k-it and stopping the treatment and going and having my prostate removed. There is a Doc in Florida who does this and has had great success, but the potential side effects of urinary incontinence and ed have kept me trying other treatments 1st.

following is the dr who has helped me, good luck. This body building won't let me include a link so u should be able to find him by searching for tho following info.

google Dr. John Polacheck his clinic is "The Prostatitis Center Tucson AZ"

HevEw8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HevEw8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HevEw8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HevEw8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HevEw8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HevEw8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HevEw8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HevEw8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HevEw8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HevEw8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HevEw8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I never needed an excuse to massage my prostate... but thanks for giving me one just in case !

kevinus99 is just really nice. (+1000) kevinus99 is just really nice. (+1000) kevinus99 is just really nice. (+1000) kevinus99 is just really nice. (+1000) kevinus99 is just really nice. (+1000) kevinus99 is just really nice. (+1000) kevinus99 is just really nice. (+1000) kevinus99 is just really nice. (+1000) kevinus99 is just really nice. (+1000) kevinus99 is just really nice. (+1000) kevinus99 is just really nice. (+1000)
    lots of good info. here....to add a bit from my own experiences... if you are biker(not motorcycle) time to stop( that was hard for me) and in addition to drinking more water cut back on caffeine intake if you are a high user.
    Don't struggle just lift!

You must learn to Love Leg Day!!!

grylls will become famous soon enough. (+50) grylls will become famous soon enough. (+50) grylls will become famous soon enough. (+50) grylls will become famous soon enough. (+50) grylls will become famous soon enough. (+50) grylls will become famous soon enough. (+50) grylls will become famous soon enough. (+50) grylls will become famous soon enough. (+50) grylls will become famous soon enough. (+50) grylls will become famous soon enough. (+50) grylls will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Worst pain mayn....have it now and on round 2 of anti's. Ruining my training and daily life as I sometimes need ice to ease pain.

Fapping helps but I get a dull ache in balls after for an hour or so.

Good thread- trying to pick up helpful info.

Subbed.
    *UK crew*
    *Pretending to be proud of permabulk crew*
    *catbrah crew*
    *benching 3plates+ but rotator cuff keeps busting crew*
    *want to do wbff, but natural crew*
    *wbff- I'm not gonna make it crew*
    *have to use super squat machine as injured back stops me squatting properly crew*

drod17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Had it in my mid twenties, felt pain upon erection and needed to wiz all the time. Cipro (antibiotic) cured my symptoms.

JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I will return tonight to answer this one: have had a chronic condition since 30, so, I have a lot of experience with this...
    Lift as MUCH as you can, for as MANY reps as you can,
    while in complete control of the exercise.

SleeperService is just really nice. (+1000) SleeperService is just really nice. (+1000) SleeperService is just really nice. (+1000) SleeperService is just really nice. (+1000) SleeperService is just really nice. (+1000) SleeperService is just really nice. (+1000) SleeperService is just really nice. (+1000) SleeperService is just really nice. (+1000) SleeperService is just really nice. (+1000) SleeperService is just really nice. (+1000) SleeperService is just really nice. (+1000)
    I developed this when I was 37 back in 2006. In the end it turned out to be aggravated by an obstruction at my bladder neck. I had surgery in 2007 after endless rounds of antibiotics and PT. It took me another year and a half to really get over it.

Today I'm pretty much symptom free. I get the odd flare up which consists of some minor irritation and having to pee every hour during the day. Mostly it's OK though.

Most cases seem to go away on their own or with some action though some can last for a long time. It can also reoccur. The main problem with prostatitis is that, unfortunately, it's a catch all term for a basket of ailments. Some are bacterial, some are physical obstructions, some are due to muscle tension, others for other reasons. The best thing to is try out things until you get something that works for you.
    Squat (noun) A means of helping men understand what it feels like to give birth.

JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    okay: this has been life for me, since 30, so we are talking 31 years of this nonsense.....

low grade, chronic prostatitis: always there...all the time....at times, it flares up....when it does: anti-inflammatory, antibiotics, sitz baths.....

things that aggravate chronic prostatitis:

1. bicycle riding....don't even THINK about it...you cannot sit on a bicycle seat, period

2. high fat diets

3. being overweight

4. wearing tight pants ( don't laugh, it's true)

5. last on the list: not enough sex....less a factor than one thinks...

Things you CAN do:

1. keep your weight down...your dietary fats in control

2. avoid any sort of activity that increases perineal pressure, as I mentioned sitting for long periods of time on Bicycle seats, or anything similar , is a no no

3. supplements: there are so many: any , like Saw Palmetto that have ingredients that prevent conversion of test to dht, and any general anti inflammatory supps...

4. sitting in hot water for periods of time: it is helpful, can be done on some sort of regular basis

5. again the sex part: for guys in their 30s, where they thinkg that sex 2 or 3 times a week is not enough, in terms of prostate health, it is more than enough...again, the most over-rated part of the equation and something that need only be addressed if it is really and truly infrequent.....
    Lift as MUCH as you can, for as MANY reps as you can,
    while in complete control of the exercise.

xixi677 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How does prostatitis affect a man's life?

It's estimated that half of all men have prostatitis at least once during their lifetime. The main complication of chronic abacterial prostatitis is the impact it has on you physically and psychologically. Symptoms such as pain and problems with ejaculation can greatly affect both your quality of life and your mental health. Do you know how does prostatitis affect a man's life?

First, affecting men's reproductive ability
    Long-term stimulation caused by chronic prostatitis makes the composition of prostatitis fluid changed. So not only the liquefy time of semen can be prolonged, but also the survival rate of sperm is affected. Infertility is the final consequence of this disease.

Second, affecting work and life
    Those symptoms like dull pain on perineum, testicles and lumbosacral, frequent urination, urgent urination and difficult urination caused by stimulation of chronic prostatitis can make men annoyed and affect work and living at last.

Third, affecting sexual function
    Due to the incomplete treatment, the aggravated symptoms and discomfort can affect men's sexual lives on both feelings and quality. Thus, at last, men will have those symptoms such as impotence and premature ejaculation.

Fourth, making wives sick
    Inflammation of prostatitis also can be transmitted to wives via sex, especially when prostatitis is caused by some specific bacteria. Those inflammations are mould prostatitis, trichomonal prostatitis, and gonorrhea prostatitis, etc.

According the introduction of the harms, you must have the same feeling with me that prostatitis is too dangerous to be cured in time. How to cure chronic prostatitis? The curative effect of common treatment for chronic type is bad, so now, it is time to have a try on alternative treatment named Diuretic and Anti-inflammatory Pill. This herbal medicine is good at treating chronic prostatitis. Although it may work slowly, it can cure this disease within three months and without relapse.

Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I suffered a low grade form of this which was linked to a strain of epididymitis that i'd caught. To be honest, the scrotum was way more tender than the prostate but it often comes as one big package (no pun intended).

I had the whole shabang of antibiotics - trimethoprim, cipro, doxicycline, ammoxycillin. I remember the doxicycline to be taken in the morning on an empty stomach but it was absolute hell. I was walking to work with stomach cramps and couldn't complete the course (onnly missed about three days of 14 though).

Anyway, it ended up going away on it's own but took over a year to properly subside. If in the unlikely case this continues for the long term, they do this funky trick in surgery whereby they massage your prostate and take cultures from your one-eye. Doesn't sound like the best of parties but I guess you're out for the count and they can then determine the bacteria that's giving you problems.

Hang in there. These conditions tend to be long-term inflammations but they often do get better.
    Accept difference. Not indifference.

SleeperService is just really nice. (+1000) SleeperService is just really nice. (+1000) SleeperService is just really nice. (+1000) SleeperService is just really nice. (+1000) SleeperService is just really nice. (+1000) SleeperService is just really nice. (+1000) SleeperService is just really nice. (+1000) SleeperService is just really nice. (+1000) SleeperService is just really nice. (+1000) SleeperService is just really nice. (+1000) SleeperService is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by xixi677 View Post
    Although it may work slowly, it can cure this disease within three months and without relapse.
    This is absolute bollocks. Anyone reading this article should be very wary of the low life, shysters who peddle this misinformation, taking advantage of desperate men (and women with IC) who are in pain and will consider anything that will make it stop.

Prostatitis is a multi-faceted condition, with no one shot cure for all sufferers. Some will benefit from antibiotics, others from myofascial release, some from relaxation, some from surgery and most just from the plain old passage of time. Some have it once in their lifetime, others have recurring flares and still others have some constant low grade symptoms that flare up from time to time.

I fall into the latter group, although my residual symptoms are very minor indeed - a bit of irritation (feels like I'm wearing a Prince Albert) and I pee a bit more (once every couple of hours and maybe once or twice at night). I would, however, stress that I am very happy with my life and my residual symptoms do not get in the way at all. Flare ups usually last a week or so and can be managed by the advice John gives above.

Anyone suffering from this condition should not let shysters, like the guy above, who claim to peddle miracle cures, rob them of their money and, worse, their hope. Things do get better, but it takes time, often measured in months if not years.
    Squat (noun) A means of helping men understand what it feels like to give birth.

Clintoncp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by robogain View Post
    This problem is way more common in people over age 35 so i thot i should post it in here. i have it at age 22 and its really affecting my daily life. has anyone had it on here?

Ive had nonbacterial prostatitis for 3 months going on 4 months now. been on 4 different antibiotics none work. ive got this strong discomforting feeling between my legs where the prostate is. whether im standing up or sitting down. whenever im sitting down it feels like im sitting on a golf ball (srs). not to mention the bladder problems it gives.

its really ****ed up how there is no real cure for this problem. you just have to try a million diff things and hope it helps or just wait until it goes away.

I have learned to never take your health for granted. Oh my, what i would give just to feel normal once again. I cant wait for that day to come.

anyone have experience with this condition?
    nice

jamest2k is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamest2k is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamest2k is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamest2k is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamest2k is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamest2k is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamest2k is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamest2k is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamest2k is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamest2k is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamest2k is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I've had it, discomfort in the groin and very annoying problems with urine flow were my symptoms (the peeing problem can become psychological, so try to relax and not get stressed about it). Luckily a short course of doxycyclin did the trick. The problem is that the prostate is very difficult area for antibiotics to reach. I also read that frequent masturbation (at least now you have an excuse) helps purge the prostate of bacteria, so combined with antibiotic treatment, drinking lots of water and healthy eating you can get rid of this illness over a period of time.

Just trying to get BIG SydneyJunkie's Avatar
    SydneyJunkie is a name known to all. (+5000) SydneyJunkie is a name known to all. (+5000) SydneyJunkie is a name known to all. (+5000) SydneyJunkie is a name known to all. (+5000) SydneyJunkie is a name known to all. (+5000) SydneyJunkie is a name known to all. (+5000) SydneyJunkie is a name known to all. (+5000) SydneyJunkie is a name known to all. (+5000) SydneyJunkie is a name known to all. (+5000) SydneyJunkie is a name known to all. (+5000) SydneyJunkie is a name known to all. (+5000)
    How many days of antibiotic treatment did you guys go through to feel 100% cured?

davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    They may not respond, it's been 1-3 years since the various people posted in this thread.
    May 3 - 183 ; May 10 - 181; May 17 - 181; May 24 - 181; May 30 - 178.5 ; Jun 7 - 176.5; Jun 14 - 174.5; Jun 20 - 173;
    Jun 28 - 172.5; July 5th - 171; July 12th - 171; July 19 - 170;

englishbully has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

cured ?

I have chronic prostatitis been on several antibiotics ,they helped but never cured so now I have flare ups.I take a good prostate supplement and fish oil helps a lot with the symptoms hopefully soon it'll resolve itself .

TouaregV8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TouaregV8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TouaregV8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TouaregV8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TouaregV8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TouaregV8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TouaregV8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TouaregV8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TouaregV8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TouaregV8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TouaregV8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by SydneyJunkie View Post
    How many days of antibiotic treatment did you guys go through to feel 100% cured?
    Hey bro. During my bout with prostatitis back in 2004 I was given two courses of antibiotics, Cipro and then Levaquin which did nothing for me. I was also taking saw palmetto and drinking the broth of boiled broccoli and after about 4 months my symptoms went away. I do have BPH now and started on 5mgs of Cialis daily which seems to be helping so far.
    -Squattin' in the curl rack.