Page 237 of 332 FirstFirst ... 137 187 227 235 236 237 238 239 247 287 ... LastLast
Results 7,081 to 7,110 of 9946
    Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by EastCoastNiner View Post
    Just another reason to hate the Canucks and their fans (not all of them).

Way to to be complete *******s and do that to Lucic's church.

You can click the link and post the picture if you want to, but I'll just link it. Seriously though, is there something in the water up in Vancouver where it makes a lot of people lose their mind or go full retard?

http://oi42.tinypic.com/20r4tgl.jpg
    Honestly ECN, go f*ck yourself you self righteous prick.

What they did was wrong but don't put all Nucks fans in the hands of 1 dimwit.
    Canucks/Chiefs/Jays/Raps

EastCoastNiner is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EastCoastNiner is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EastCoastNiner is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EastCoastNiner is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EastCoastNiner is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EastCoastNiner is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EastCoastNiner is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EastCoastNiner is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EastCoastNiner is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EastCoastNiner is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EastCoastNiner is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Mac_xX View Post
    Honestly ECN, go f*ck yourself you self righteous prick.

What they did was wrong but don't put all Nucks fans in the hands of 1 dimwit.
    "Not all of them". Herp deep.

Allied Allies Alliance VTheKing's Avatar
    VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

You can click the link and post the picture if you want to, but I'll just link it. Seriously though, is there something in the water up in Vancouver where it makes a lot of people lose their mind or go full retard?

Because a graffiti is meant to represent a population of 2.5 million... or anyone within the group for that matter.

urine idiot
    Go Canucks Go!

Mais notre monde érodé restera le même
    Et demain toi et moi serons partis

Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    "Not all of them". Herp deep.
    You paint a picture of it being the majority. That pisses me off. Stop acting like you don't cause we all see it.
    Canucks/Chiefs/Jays/Raps

EastCoastNiner is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EastCoastNiner is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EastCoastNiner is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EastCoastNiner is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EastCoastNiner is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EastCoastNiner is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EastCoastNiner is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EastCoastNiner is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EastCoastNiner is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EastCoastNiner is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EastCoastNiner is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by VTheKing View Post
    Because a graffiti is meant to represent a population of 2.5 million... or anyone within the group for that matter.

urine idiot
    Originally Posted by Mac_xX View Post
    You paint a picture of it being the majority. That pisses me off. Stop acting like you don't cause we all see it.
    I'm sorry you can't read and can't understand the difference between referring to a select group of people versus an entire city. However, I'm guessing you'd be in denial and claim that is was only a handful of people that participated in the riots as well, right?

When you learn to read and can understand the difference between someone referring to a select group (a few people) versus an entire city, then you can get back to me.

It's funny how the both of you conveniently skipped over this:

"That's probably true, but you would think people would learn after the debacle in Vancouver after the Stanley Cup Finals loss for the Canucks. However, people wanted to claim that was a "small" group of a people as well, which is sure as hell wasn't. And, yes, I would definitely say that there were more people that helped clean up the city than did damage to it.

It's different if you want to vandalize a rundown building or some other piece of property (not right as well), but doing it to a church is stepping way over the line. I hope the punks get caught, and the good people in Vancouver give them a hell of a tough time."

I'm sorry you can't read and can't understand the difference between referring to a select group of people versus an entire city. However, I'm guessing you'd be in denial and claim that is was only a handful of people that participated in the riots as well, right?

When you learn to read and can understand the difference between someone referring to a select group (a few people) versus an entire city, then you can get back to me.

"That's probably true, but you would think people would learn after the debacle in Vancouver after the Stanley Cup Finals loss for the Canucks. However, people wanted to claim that was a "small" group of a people as well, which is sure as hell wasn't. And, yes, I would definitely say that there were more people that helped clean up the city than did damage to it.

It's different if you want to vandalize a rundown building or some other piece of property (not right as well), but doing it to a church is stepping way over the line. I hope the punks get caught, and the good people in Vancouver give them a hell of a tough time."
    I didn't see that post and apologize.The original post you made is what set me off, I thought it was unjustified and made Van city fans out to be majorly bad.

In any event, f*ck those guys.
    Canucks/Chiefs/Jays/Raps

VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

You go and start the post with:

"Just another reason to hate the Canucks and their fans (not all of them).

Way to to be complete *******s and do that to Lucic's church."

yeah you're the one on that ***gy time here, if you want to be an ******* at least have the e-balls to admit it instead of saying "oh, you guys are the worst BUT..."
    Go Canucks Go!

Originally Posted by VTheKing View Post
    You go and start the post with:

"Just another reason to hate the Canucks and their fans (not all of them).

Way to to be complete *******s and do that to Lucic's church."

yeah you're the one on that ***gy time here, if you want to be an ******* at least have the e-balls to admit it instead of saying "oh, you guys are the worst BUT..."
    Yes, I'll generalize Canucks fans sometimes because of what a LOT of them did (still a relatively low percentage) during the Vancouver riots, but I made it specifically clear in the second post that I was referring to the people that did that to the church.

And, yes, I think a large number of Canucks fans are annoying as **** because they overrate their team, make too many excuses, and many of them vandalized their city for stupid reasons

I'm not going to argue about this anymore, but I don't think that most true Canucks fans are "*******s", but I think they have a larger percentage of dumb and annoying fans than other fan-bases. Now, I will say that a lot of that is based off of two things:

1. The riots
    2. Hfboards

Whether it's fair to base it upon those two things is up for question, but I think a lot of the crap Vancouver fans get is rightly deserved. I don't mind most of the Canucks fans here, but there's no need to get so defensive.

Yes, I'll generalize Canucks fans sometimes because of what a LOT of them did (still a relatively low percentage) during the Vancouver riots, but I made it specifically clear in the second post that I was referring to the people that did that to the church.

And, yes, I think a large number of Canucks fans are annoying as **** because they overrate their team, make too many excuses, and many of them vandalized their city for stupid reasons

I'm not going to argue about this anymore, but I don't think that most true Canucks fans are "*******s", but I think they have a larger percentage of dumb and annoying fans than other fan-bases. Now, I will say that a lot of that is based off of two things:

1. The riots
    2. Hfboards

Whether it's fair to base it upon those two things is up for question, but I think a lot of the crap Vancouver fans get is rightly deserved. I don't mind most of the Canucks fans here, but there's no need to get so defensive.
    People who break **** and endlessly spam a message board aren't exactly meant to represent a whole fanbase. I'm not going to judge cities like Boston or Montreal based on how ridiculous some fans' trade proposals on Hf Boards are or count the times they vandalized their city because their teams won/lost.
    Go Canucks Go!

Ex Sports Card Shop Owner cadetduke's Avatar
    cadetduke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cadetduke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cadetduke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cadetduke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cadetduke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cadetduke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cadetduke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cadetduke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cadetduke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cadetduke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cadetduke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by thegenerel View Post
    As for the fans, that happens almost everywhere. its not easy to be at a game until 1030 then get home 11, 1130, 12 and get up early for work.
    True but it's also a TimeZone difference. Games used to start at 7:30. Notw they start at 7. Games are usually over around 9:30. I live out in the county and get home around 10.

But I was ready to buy a Stewart jersey last year to replace my Boyes one. Kind of want a Perron one because I love that guy. St. Louis is still all over Oshie's nuts but I think Perron will have the better career in the long run. Oshie pisses me off too much. He's a real hard worker but always has to make that one last move that ends up coughing up the puck but when he shoots the puck he actually scores. Tonight he had a breakaway and tried to pass instead of shoot...so frustrating.

JM2412 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JM2412 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JM2412 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JM2412 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JM2412 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JM2412 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JM2412 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JM2412 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JM2412 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JM2412 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JM2412 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by cadetduke View Post
    True but it's also a TimeZone difference. Games used to start at 7:30. Notw they start at 7. Games are usually over around 9:30. I live out in the county and get home around 10.

But I was ready to buy a Stewart jersey last year to replace my Boyes one. Kind of want a Perron one because I love that guy. St. Louis is still all over Oshie's nuts but I think Perron will have the better career in the long run. Oshie pisses me off too much. He's a real hard worker but always has to make that one last move that ends up coughing up the puck but when he shoots the puck he actually scores. Tonight he had a breakaway and tried to pass instead of shoot...so frustrating.
    Get a Pietrangelo jersey...guy is going to be a star.
    Phillies-Flyers-Eagles-Sixers

Originally Posted by JM2412 View Post
    He sure is, and he's going to be a hell of a lot better than Doughty, as he is better than him now.

I always found it funny when people thought Doughty was amazing and worth so much, when he really had one very good season, similarly to Ryan Miller.

JM2412 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JM2412 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JM2412 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JM2412 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JM2412 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JM2412 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JM2412 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JM2412 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JM2412 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JM2412 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JM2412 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    He sure is, and he's going to be a hell of a lot better than Doughty, as he is better than him now.

I always found it funny when people thought Doughty was amazing and worth so much, when he really had one very good season, similarly to Ryan Miller.
    Except that Doughty is still only 22 years old. He hasn't played as good as his sophomore season (which was unreal for a 19-20 year old), but he still has an elite skill-set that you just don't see that often anymore.

He's still a player that you can build your team/defense around IMO.
    Phillies-Flyers-Eagles-Sixers

Ex Sports Card Shop Owner cadetduke's Avatar
    cadetduke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cadetduke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cadetduke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cadetduke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cadetduke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cadetduke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cadetduke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cadetduke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cadetduke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cadetduke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cadetduke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Or this, yes. Shattenkirk has done amazing also. Maybe I should get a Hitchcock jersey

KingCanuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingCanuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingCanuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingCanuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingCanuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingCanuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingCanuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingCanuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingCanuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingCanuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingCanuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Who ever did this is a piece of ****.

Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Except that Doughty is still only 22 years old. He hasn't played as good as his sophomore season (which was unreal for a 19-20 year old), but he still has an elite skill-set that you just don't see that often anymore.

He's still a player that you can build your team/defense around IMO.
    Still a very young guy, anyone would be an idiot to write him off so young into his career.

ECN, lets not forget that big Z didn't make the NHL till 20 and didn't start playing great hockey until 25. It shows time and time again that Dmen take longer to find their place in the NHL, some just get flukey seasons in the early stages.
    Gay for Klokov crew

Reps 4 life:TimmyTert

Originally Posted by Bodybreak View Post
    Still a very young guy, anyone would be an idiot to write him off so young into his career.

ECN, lets not forget that big Z didn't make the NHL till 20 and didn't start playing great hockey until 25. It shows time and time again that Dmen take longer to find their place in the NHL, some just get flukey seasons in the early stages.
    I'll admit I have a bias against Drew Doughty for whatever reason. I think I just hate when players get way overhyped, and I think he fits that mol.d He could very well repeat his great season from a few years ago, but I just don't like him that much.

brb_ballin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brb_ballin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brb_ballin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brb_ballin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brb_ballin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brb_ballin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brb_ballin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brb_ballin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brb_ballin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brb_ballin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brb_ballin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I hope Nash deal gets done tomorrow.. I would like to see him in the lineup vs. Vancouver Saturday night.
    Packers-Celtics-RedSox-Leafs

Criisp is just really nice. (+1000) Criisp is just really nice. (+1000) Criisp is just really nice. (+1000) Criisp is just really nice. (+1000) Criisp is just really nice. (+1000) Criisp is just really nice. (+1000) Criisp is just really nice. (+1000) Criisp is just really nice. (+1000) Criisp is just really nice. (+1000) Criisp is just really nice. (+1000) Criisp is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by brb_ballin View Post
    I hope Nash deal gets done tomorrow.. I would like to see him in the lineup vs. Vancouver Saturday night.
    Leafs win I rep you
    Canucks win you rep me

??

badabing81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) badabing81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) badabing81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) badabing81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) badabing81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) badabing81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) badabing81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) badabing81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) badabing81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) badabing81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) badabing81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    jackets wanting gardiner is a deal breaker.

stop, hammer time!

mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Seriously though, is there something in the water up in Vancouver where it makes a lot of people lose their mind or go full retard?

Not representative of a whole city. But stay classy Vancouver. Awaiting 2012 riots.

Was this at least taken off-season?

a church is stepping way over the line.
    lulz, why? Act is ignorant regardless if it's a church, home, or gym.

This ECN guy. lol Tim Thomas's son.

Oh right he doesn't have a son. Just 3 daughters he decided to name after the KKK.

Originally Posted by brb_ballin View Post
    I hope so too, ease my worries.
    12-5-23

thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    good night sweet prince

When it comes to the NHL thread I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.

Are you preparing your field for the rain?

Steelers/Penguins/Penn State/Pirates/USA

CT Hockey Advocate WheyneNewton's Avatar
    WheyneNewton is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WheyneNewton is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WheyneNewton is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WheyneNewton is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WheyneNewton is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WheyneNewton is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WheyneNewton is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WheyneNewton is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WheyneNewton is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WheyneNewton is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WheyneNewton is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    good night sweet prince

I wish I could store my cell phone in my boobs for easy access. being a guy is so hard.
    Last edited by WheyneNewton; 02-17-2012 at 08:31 AM.
    Yankees - Jets - Knicks - Devils - Whalers

-hedward hebig is the best backup goaltender in the NHL crew-

1970 NBA CHAMPIONS NEW YORK KNICKS!!!!
    1973 NBA CHAMPIONS NEW YORK KNICKS!!!!

#TeamA-Rod

mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by WheyneNewton View Post
    buying a guy is so hard.
    Why you buying dudes?
    12-5-23

WheyneNewton is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WheyneNewton is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WheyneNewton is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WheyneNewton is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WheyneNewton is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WheyneNewton is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WheyneNewton is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WheyneNewton is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WheyneNewton is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WheyneNewton is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WheyneNewton is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by mgftp View Post
    Why you buying dudes?
    fuuuu, typo.

#TeamA-Rod

thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I wish I could store my cell phone in my boobs for easy access. being a guy is so hard.
    if he wasnt a professional athlete they would be on the same playing field
    When it comes to the NHL thread I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.

fuuuu, typo.
    yea sure, typical Devil's fan, buying guys
    12-5-23

Originally Posted by mgftp View Post
    yea sure, typical Devil's fan, buying guys
    brb paying $45M for this

he mustve been sexual napalm

brb paying $45M for this

he mustve been sexual napalm

#TeamA-Rod

Peverley is out for 4-6 weeks. I'm not sure how Gill doesn't get anything for that knee on knee hit.

Anyways, hopefully Horton and Peverley come back healthy for the playoffs.

Page 237 of 332 FirstFirst ... 137 187 227 235 236 237 238 239 247 287 ... LastLast