JoeKKer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoeKKer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoeKKer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoeKKer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoeKKer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoeKKer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

What exactly is deca durabolin ?

Hi
    Im 5.9 & 50Kgs
    My friend told me that he used to take "deca durabolin" (don't know his dosage!) he had a rapid gain after that
    but when he left taking deca ..he became more thin than ever. He is 6'.3 56 Kgs(NOW).

From my knowledge Deca is a steroid..so steroids are for power right ? & not for mass gaining or bulking up ?
    I wanted to bulk very fastly before my b'day ..can anyone tell me what is deca exactly for ? will it help me bulking up ? if yes how much ? or should i stick to Muscle juice 2544

Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    a crap supp by ctd labs as usual
    Instagram: hyruliangoat_

BEST LOOKING MISCER
    CUTEST POSTER OF ALL TIME
    PEOPLE ASK FOR MY AUTOGRAPH AND PICTURE EVERYDAY CREW

BlakeSelby is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BlakeSelby is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BlakeSelby is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BlakeSelby is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BlakeSelby is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BlakeSelby is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BlakeSelby is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BlakeSelby is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BlakeSelby is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BlakeSelby is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BlakeSelby is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by JoeKKer View Post
    Hi
    Im 5.9 & 50Kgs
    My friend told me that he used to take "deca durabolin" (don't know his dosage!) he had a rapid gain after that
    but when he left taking deca ..he became more thin than ever. He is 6'.3 56 Kgs(NOW).

From my knowledge Deca is a steroid..so steroids are for power right ? & not for mass gaining or bulking up ?
    I wanted to bulk very fastly before my b'day ..can anyone tell me what is deca exactly for ? will it help me bulking up ? if yes how much ? or should i stick to Muscle juice 2544
    You would not be a good candidate for this drug.

JoeKKer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoeKKer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoeKKer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoeKKer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoeKKer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoeKKer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by BlakeSelby View Post
    You would not be a good candidate for this drug.
    Can you elaborate your statement please ?

Cser has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cser has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cser has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cser has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cser has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cser has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cser has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cser has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cser has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cser has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cser has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Makes your dick not work (srs) (deca-dick) (supersrsbrah)

jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

TorakFirenze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TorakFirenze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TorakFirenze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TorakFirenze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TorakFirenze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TorakFirenze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TorakFirenze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TorakFirenze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TorakFirenze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TorakFirenze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TorakFirenze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Too many threads inquiring about steroids nowadays

Deca is a pretty potent steroid. Steroids are not for power only. Can be used for bulking and cutting too. Yeah.
    I can haz google?
    Last edited by TorakFirenze; 09-19-2011 at 11:01 AM.
    60% of the time my posts are helpful, every time.

Engineering Crew
    Rugby Crew
    Swimming Crew
    MWC

BlakeSelby is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BlakeSelby is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BlakeSelby is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BlakeSelby is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BlakeSelby is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BlakeSelby is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BlakeSelby is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BlakeSelby is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BlakeSelby is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BlakeSelby is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BlakeSelby is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Cser View Post
    Makes your dick not work (srs) (deca-dick) (supersrsbrah)
    I don't know anyone outside of the forums who has ever had that problem. In fact it's usually the opposite.

crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Ever hear of Google?

Originally Posted by JoeKKer View Post
    Can you elaborate your statement please ?
    Yes. You have an extreme knowledge deficit when it comes to AAS (as displayed by the fact that you want to use Deca as a standalone drug) and you are attempting to use steroids to "bulk" for your birthday. In addition, you are 17. Spend 3-5 years researching AAS and adding size to your physique through diet/training. Good luck to you bud.

Yes. You have an extreme knowledge deficit when it comes to AAS (as displayed by the fact that you want to use Deca as a standalone drug) and you are attempting to use steroids to "bulk" for your birthday. In addition, you are 17. Spend 3-5 years researching AAS and adding size to your physique through diet/training. Good luck to you bud.
    Thank you

spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Spend 3-5 years researching AAS
    BRB degree

Therickz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Therickz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Therickz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Therickz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Therickz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Therickz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Therickz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Therickz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Therickz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Therickz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Therickz is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by spiderman997 View Post
    BRB degree
    lold.

GSFzach is on a distinguished road. (+10) GSFzach is on a distinguished road. (+10) GSFzach is on a distinguished road. (+10) GSFzach is on a distinguished road. (+10) GSFzach is on a distinguished road. (+10) GSFzach is on a distinguished road. (+10) GSFzach is on a distinguished road. (+10) GSFzach is on a distinguished road. (+10) GSFzach is on a distinguished road. (+10) GSFzach is on a distinguished road. (+10) GSFzach is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by CJD1986 View Post
    Ok so I have a ? ... I'm 6ft about 240 been working out on and off for a few years I'm a decent sized guy looking to bulk up but want to drop around belly as well..was thinking of stacking test, deca,dbol..good idea or bad for what I want
    its a bad idea to talk about steroids on here. and no running those would make you a bloated mess and make you look fatter.