Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Team Schwarzenegger Tony_Ulibarri's Avatar
    Tony_Ulibarri is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tony_Ulibarri is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tony_Ulibarri is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tony_Ulibarri is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tony_Ulibarri is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tony_Ulibarri is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tony_Ulibarri is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tony_Ulibarri is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tony_Ulibarri is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tony_Ulibarri is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tony_Ulibarri is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Can JAY CUTLER repeat HISTORY in the 2012 Mr. Olympia?

It would be the best career finale if Jay Cutler would take away the Mr. Olympia title from the same man who took it away from him the previous year. It happened in 2009 when he beat reigning champ Dexter Jackson after losing it in 2008. If Jay can repeat that feat next year I think he should then retire. To retire as a winner is the perfect icing on the cake of course.

But the problem is that if he wins he would be pressured to defend his title. And if he wins it will also give Jay a sense of confidence to just keep on going and push away the hungry pack until he gets too old. A vicious cycle could ensue and he might end up retiring as a defeated champ.

Jay will only turn 39 late next year. In the 2012 Mr. Olympia, Cutler will even be a few months younger than Ronnie Coleman was when the latter won the Sandow in 2003.

Now is Jay Cutler hard to beat twice in a row as he proved in 2009? Can he re-repeat history by beating Phil Heath next year? And if that happens, should Jay Cutler retire or not? What are your thoughts?
    Last edited by Tony_Ulibarri; 09-18-2011 at 12:17 PM.
    "Optimum Nutrition fan and endorser."

If Arnold Schwarzenegger is the heart of bodybuilding, Joe Weider is the soul. If Arnold Schwarzenegger is the king of bodybuilding, Joe Weider is the God.

Been into bodybuilding since 1991, non-stop and constant.

I looked 10 years younger for my age the day I turned 33. The pattern remains the same every year. But I want to look 80 like Sean Connery.

I practice science, art, sport and philosophy, therefore, I'm a bodybuilder.

germanyt is a name known to all. (+5000) germanyt is a name known to all. (+5000) germanyt is a name known to all. (+5000) germanyt is a name known to all. (+5000) germanyt is a name known to all. (+5000) germanyt is a name known to all. (+5000) germanyt is a name known to all. (+5000) germanyt is a name known to all. (+5000) germanyt is a name known to all. (+5000) germanyt is a name known to all. (+5000) germanyt is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm gonna say no. Phil would have to regress for that to happen. Jay had that luck with Dex. Phil is too young for the same thing to happen. Honestly I'd be shocked to see Jay compete again but something tells me he will. And when he does he's looking at a 5th or 6th place.

Molecular Nutrition Rep SwolenONE's Avatar
    SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ya theres no way, beating Dex in 09 and beating Phil in 2012 are two entirely different tasks.

fallenloki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fallenloki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fallenloki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fallenloki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fallenloki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fallenloki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fallenloki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fallenloki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fallenloki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fallenloki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    No way his body can take another year.

Team Schwarzenegger Tony_Ulibarri's Avatar
    Tony_Ulibarri is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tony_Ulibarri is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tony_Ulibarri is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tony_Ulibarri is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tony_Ulibarri is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tony_Ulibarri is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tony_Ulibarri is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tony_Ulibarri is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tony_Ulibarri is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tony_Ulibarri is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tony_Ulibarri is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Don't forget the Ronnie Coleman argument. Coleman and Cutler's age gap is even bigger than Cutler and Heath's.
    "Optimum Nutrition fan and endorser."

If Arnold Schwarzenegger is the heart of bodybuilding, Joe Weider is the soul. If Arnold Schwarzenegger is the king of bodybuilding, Joe Weider is the God.

Been into bodybuilding since 1991, non-stop and constant.

I looked 10 years younger for my age the day I turned 33. The pattern remains the same every year. But I want to look 80 like Sean Connery.

I practice science, art, sport and philosophy, therefore, I'm a bodybuilder.

Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I would love to see him come back personally but time will tell. I think a comeback and win would be a great way to go out. I can't see him continuing on if he were to get 2nd again next year, he went through that song and dance with Ronnie for years and I don't think he has enough left it the tank to go through it again with Phil, especially a younger Phil.

To put it bluntly, Phil is where Jay was when Jay beat Ronnie. I see Phil being where Jay has been the past 6-7 years and probably winning at last another 2-3 more titles over the next 6-7 years barring he does not suffer any major injuries.

Jay is a fighter so I can't help but think he will give it one last go!

IP Freeley is on a distinguished road. (+10) IP Freeley is on a distinguished road. (+10) IP Freeley is on a distinguished road. (+10) IP Freeley is on a distinguished road. (+10) IP Freeley is on a distinguished road. (+10) IP Freeley is on a distinguished road. (+10) IP Freeley is on a distinguished road. (+10) IP Freeley is on a distinguished road. (+10) IP Freeley is on a distinguished road. (+10) IP Freeley is on a distinguished road. (+10) IP Freeley is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    No, and it's not for lack of motivation or desire either. His body is starting to betray him. Right quad has atrophy, left shoulder also. Jay's back is not as good either. Phil's back looks like a road map there are so many lines. Here is what we learned from this O. The old guard is done. Dexter, Freeman, Cutler are on their way out. Now it's Phil, Kai, and Wolf. Victor is in that mix as well. Now, look at Phil and look at them. Wolf, wide as a house, but he's shallow. His spinal erectors and lower back are not Mr. O worthy. Kai, has the size, but his symmetry is poor and he is too big. His physique doesn't flow. Victor, can't seem to nail his condition, but he is the only real threat to Phil, but not if Phil looks like he did last night. Jay, I already covered his issues. Phil is what all those guys are not: complete, symmetrical, seperated, conditioned and presently in possession of the title. He's 31 and will only get better. He will be bigger next year and just as polished. He's about to go on a very long run. I see 4-6 Olympias in his future. The reign has begun.

Registered User JanesLastResort's Avatar
    JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Tony_Ulibarri View Post
    Don't forget the Ronnie Coleman argument. Coleman and Cutler's age gap is even bigger than Cutler and Heath's.
    Doesn't matter. Jay isn't winning another one. There's no way he can beat Phil.
    lófasz

MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If Jay play the mass game again which he seems to be avoiding and still achieve a sharp conditioning he he had in 09, he can easily beat Phil and dethrone him and there's no doubt about that.....I mean mass game is to weigh 270 on stage just shredded and peeled..

and if that happens, then perfect time to retire IMO

Registered User Contract Killer's Avatar
    Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Tony_Ulibarri View Post
    It would be the best career finale if Jay Cutler would take away the Mr. Olympia title from the same man who took it away from him the previous year. It happened in 2009 when he beat reigning champ Dexter Jackson after losing it in 2008. If Jay can repeat that feat next year I think he should then retire. To retire as a winner is the perfect icing on the cake of course.

But the problem is that if he wins he would be pressured to defend his title. And if he wins it will also give Jay a sense of confidence to just keep on going and push away the hungry pack until he gets too old. A vicious cycle could ensue and he might end up retiring as a defeated champ.

Jay will only turn 39 late next year. In the 2012 Mr. Olympia, Cutler will even be a few months younger than Ronnie Coleman was when the latter won the Sandow in 2003.

Now is Jay Cutler hard to beat twice in a row as he proved in 2009? Can he re-repeat history by beating Phil Heath next year? And if that happens, should Jay Cutler retire or not? What are your thoughts?

Jay's finished buddy. Go play outside.

OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The "2nd place freebie" is over! Either he shows up in shape or it will happen like they did to Coleman 2007, 4th place! He'll now will have to be really good to hold on into that 2nd place spot.
    John "The pro architect" Hollywood

http://teamhollywoodmilitia.com/
    http://www.johnotishollywood.com/#

*Diet & training nutritionist, coach & Contest prep. coach* Private Message me for rates

RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by OtisBDriftwood View Post
    The "2nd place freebie" is over! Either he shows up in shape or it will happen like they did to Coleman 2007, 4th place! He'll now will have to be really good to hold on into that 2nd place spot.
    Lol this.

They will start docking points for the things they normally turn a blind eye to if he shows up to the Olympia stage again.

IP Freeley is on a distinguished road. (+10) IP Freeley is on a distinguished road. (+10) IP Freeley is on a distinguished road. (+10) IP Freeley is on a distinguished road. (+10) IP Freeley is on a distinguished road. (+10) IP Freeley is on a distinguished road. (+10) IP Freeley is on a distinguished road. (+10) IP Freeley is on a distinguished road. (+10) IP Freeley is on a distinguished road. (+10) IP Freeley is on a distinguished road. (+10) IP Freeley is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Jay said it himself last night. He's passing the torch.

bransthaman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bransthaman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bransthaman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bransthaman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bransthaman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bransthaman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bransthaman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I disagree i dont think anyone was really close to jays 2nd I do agree on phils win. Phil did awsome! 2nd for jay is np theres nobody else close to jay it use to be phil but now phil is 1# theres just nobody else with the size and shape to take 2nd.
    Bran

Flek will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flek will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flek will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flek will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flek will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flek will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flek will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flek will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flek will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flek will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flek will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by bransthaman View Post
    I disagree i dont think anyone was really close to jays 2nd I do agree on phils win. Phil did awsome! 2nd for jay is np theres nobody else close to jay it use to be phil but now phil is 1# theres just nobody else with the size and shape to take 2nd.
    Looks like you forgot Kai Greene...

Exezy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Exezy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Exezy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Exezy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Exezy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Exezy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Exezy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Exezy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Exezy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Exezy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Exezy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Flek View Post
    Looks like you forgot Kai Greene...
    kai wasnt peeled and hard, plz go. jay had him beat by a landslide
    ◄ Stim Dick Mafia ►

Flek will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flek will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flek will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flek will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flek will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flek will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flek will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flek will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flek will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flek will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flek will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Exezy View Post
    Haters gonna hate.

mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Short answer: No

Long answer: No

I Am Teh Lolrus stealth_swimmer's Avatar
    stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Dunno. I wouldn't count him out, but I don't think it's gonna happen because I expect Phil to improve for next year.

Aguakate will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aguakate will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aguakate will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aguakate will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aguakate will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aguakate will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aguakate will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aguakate will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aguakate will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aguakate will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aguakate will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm glad the judges marked Cutler down on Friday, because he's done the same thing a couple times now. He comes looking off in Pre-Judging, and then looks much better for the Finals on Saturday. He did it in 2007, in 2008, 2010 and 2011. If the Olympia was still all held in one day, as it was before, Cutler probably wouldn't have 4 Sandows.

Trance4mr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trance4mr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ....no....he's had his time, his body is definitely giving out

Registered Cinephile HydroShake's Avatar
    HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Exezy View Post
    what? you could argue that jay slightly edged out kai in the finals but jay at prejudging was a huge mess.
    "If I hit my mom back I'd be dead" - Ronnie Coleman

R.I.P.
    Michael Jackson "King of Pop"
    Whitney Houston "GOAT"
    Donna Summer "Queen of Disco"
    Luther Vandross "The Real R&B King"

ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz
    I think the real question is.... where was those abs and no love handles like in the bathroom picture? Damn bathroom picture he looks awesome! Chest, conditioning, etc, etc.

US Marine Corps Vet 8 years ( 92/00 ) - Semper Fi - ★cVc★

OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ^^^^^^^^ In the bathroom pic he does not has the SEO bruise. So much for the story of him having the bruise for 2 weeks.

*Diet & training nutritionist, coach & Contest prep. coach* Private Message me for rates

red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ZBlacktt View Post
    I think the real question is.... where was those abs and no love handles like in the bathroom picture? Damn bathroom picture he looks awesome! Chest, conditioning, etc, etc.
    Looks horribly flat and spilled over in the top pic. That's a peak week issue with water & carbs.

Bobby1291 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bobby1291 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bobby1291 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bobby1291 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bobby1291 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bobby1291 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bobby1291 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bobby1291 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bobby1291 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bobby1291 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bobby1291 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by OtisBDriftwood View Post
    ^^^^^^^^ In the bathroom pic he does not has the SEO bruise. So much for the story of him having the bruise for 2 weeks.
    What I thought was funny was when Dan Solomon was interviewing him last night right before the webcast started, Dan said something like, "There was a lot of speculation around of what happened to your bicep, some people thought there was something in there..." Meanwhile Jay started flexing it. Then Dan said, "Your bicep seems to have a nice peak." I lol'ed hard at that.
    +Triple H Crew+

PSN tag: Reaper9106
    **PS4 brah crew**
    **Haven't went to the gym since PS4 released crew**

Originally Posted by Bobby1291 View Post
    What I thought was funny was when Dan Solomon was interviewing him last night right before the webcast started, Dan said something like, "There was a lot of speculation around of what happened to your bicep, some people thought there was something in there..." Meanwhile Jay started flexing it. Then Dan said, "Your bicep seems to have a nice peak." I lol'ed hard at that.
    Dorian was like at the wrap-up: "Maybe there's something in there, i don't know! I'm not an expert.." lol

DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by MesoPeaks View Post
    If Jay play the mass game again which he seems to be avoiding and still achieve a sharp conditioning he he had in 09, he can easily beat Phil and dethrone him and there's no doubt about that.....I mean mass game is to weigh 270 on stage just shredded and peeled..
    Well that's odd, because I have huge doubts about that. People don't realize how fast Phil can improve. Every year, people say he will show up the same, that he is maxed out, but every year, he shows up better and better. If Jay goes back to his mass monster roots, he will not be facing a 2011 Phil next year, he will be facing a 2012 Phil.
    Bench: 215x12 (17/12/2011) PR since torn RC

"Being the best in your circle is not enough; you have to think bigger to become a champion. Don’t think like a small fish in a big pond or else when you get to the ocean you’ll be eaten alive." - Fouad Abiad

"Proper preparation prevents poor performance," - Kai Greene

Milone79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Milone79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Milone79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Milone79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Milone79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Milone79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Milone79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Milone79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Milone79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Milone79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Milone79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Bobby1291 View Post
    THIS^^ Jay blemished his whole career with this stupid SEO/Bicep move...what a way to be remembered in your last Olympia for...blatant site enhancement....really makes me wonder if the shoulders and biceps had been full of oil all these years and what Haney Rambod and FST-7 is really all about....

Originally Posted by Milone79 View Post
    THIS^^ Jay blemished his whole career with this stupid SEO/Bicep move...what a way to be remembered in your last Olympia for...blatant site enhancement....really makes me wonder if the shoulders and biceps had been full of oil all these years and what Haney Rambod and FST-7 is really all about....
    Funny that 2 months ago i got negged and flamed by Flang because i pointed out the obvious SEO abuse in his shoulders and biceps on a training video.