Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Violetbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Violetbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Violetbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Violetbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Violetbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Violetbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Violetbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Violetbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Violetbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Violetbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Violetbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Pitbull owners GTFIH

Miscers who own pitbulls, i am considering getting one in the future and want to know a little more about having a pit as a pet, is there any cons to them? i wouldn't be one of those owners who gives PB's a bad name, i'd be training it so it would be obedient and spending a lot of time with it. any advice is appreciated.

fuking epic dog, 1:04 is insane beyond words.

smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Oh, well, you would be training it so you would erase all of it's hereditary dispositions.....right....
    2017 OCB Men's Physique Open 4th place
    17 MP Novice 4th
    18 MP Novice 5th
    18 MP 40+ 3rd
    18 MP Open 5'10" & under 1st
    18 MP 40+ 1st & Overall..Pro Card Won
    19 Classic Phys Open 3rd
    19 CP 40+ 3rd
    19 BB open 3rd
    19 BB 40+ 1st..2nd Pro Card
    19 BB 40+1st..50+1st...3rd Pro Card
    21 BB 40+1st..50+1st..Open 5th..4th Card

Doucherus Magnificus GnarlySheen's Avatar
    Location: Boom, Bam, Bop, Bada Bop Boom, Pow, Christmas Island
    GnarlySheen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnarlySheen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnarlySheen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnarlySheen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnarlySheen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnarlySheen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnarlySheen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnarlySheen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnarlySheen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnarlySheen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnarlySheen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Never owned one but couple friends have had them. Theyre probably the one of the most friendly breeds of dogs ever. srs. I want one.

QB_Killa is a name known to all. (+5000) QB_Killa is a name known to all. (+5000) QB_Killa is a name known to all. (+5000) QB_Killa is a name known to all. (+5000) QB_Killa is a name known to all. (+5000) QB_Killa is a name known to all. (+5000) QB_Killa is a name known to all. (+5000) QB_Killa is a name known to all. (+5000) QB_Killa is a name known to all. (+5000) QB_Killa is a name known to all. (+5000) QB_Killa is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I own a Pit. They fart all the time and it smells pretty bad.

Violetbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Violetbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Violetbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Violetbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Violetbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Violetbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Violetbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Violetbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Violetbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Violetbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Violetbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by smokinal View Post
    Oh, well, you would be training it so you would erase all of it's hereditary dispositions.....right....
    You're an idiot, it's not the dogs that fuked up its the idiot owners who don't know/don't want to take care of and train them.

Originally Posted by GnarlySheen View Post
    Never owned one but couple friends have had them. Theyre probably the one of the most friendly breeds of dogs ever. srs. I want one.
    How strong are they? i was watching some videos of them pulling 6300lb which is disgustingly strong for a dog that size, anything else that should be known? i also live on acreage so space isn't a problem

Originally Posted by QB_Killa View Post
    i don't mind about the smell, they make up for it in badassness, are they a good dog to have?

★Dedication & Motivation★ RJT1534's Avatar
    RJT1534 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RJT1534 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RJT1534 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RJT1534 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RJT1534 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RJT1534 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RJT1534 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RJT1534 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RJT1534 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RJT1534 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RJT1534 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol this.

i got a female pit that's deaf but she's loving life
    Donate to the 2013 Tour de Cure:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145468941

Doucherus Magnificus GnarlySheen's Avatar
    Location: Boom, Bam, Bop, Bada Bop Boom, Pow, Christmas Island
    GnarlySheen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnarlySheen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnarlySheen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnarlySheen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnarlySheen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnarlySheen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnarlySheen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnarlySheen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnarlySheen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnarlySheen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnarlySheen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Violetbrah View Post

How strong are they? i was watching some videos of them pulling 6300lb which is disgustingly strong for a dog that size, anything else that should be known? i also live on acreage so space isn't a problem
    theyre strong, fast too.... but pulling 6300 lbs? uhhh

PeaceWalker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PeaceWalker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PeaceWalker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PeaceWalker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PeaceWalker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PeaceWalker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PeaceWalker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PeaceWalker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PeaceWalker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PeaceWalker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PeaceWalker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by smokinal View Post
    Negged. The negative reputation of Pit Bulls is not hereditary, its the fact that tough guy wannabe ***gots get them and train them to be mean.
    NEG ON SITE: Johnny911, Milo3

"If you always put limits on what you can do, physical or anything else, it'll spread over into the rest of your life. It'll spread into your work, into your morality, into your entire being. There are no limits. There are plateaus, but you must not stay there, you must go beyond them. If it kills you, it kills you. A man must constantly exceed his level" - Bruce Lee

A failure to plan is a plan for failure

michvlamar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michvlamar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michvlamar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michvlamar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michvlamar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michvlamar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michvlamar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michvlamar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michvlamar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michvlamar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michvlamar is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    very stubborn breed (hard headed) both literally and figuratively. Tons of energy, if you dont run, you might wanna start. Very smart, and very loyal. Mine follows me around the whole house. Hes very defiant(especially when he hasnt gotten any exercise for a couple days) but ive been strict with him so he knows whos boss. If you want an easy dog to train get a labrador, but if your ready to put in some work get a pit, and you wont regret it.
    "everybody wants to be a President but nobody wants to respond to no controversial issues"
    -Ronnie Paul

|Pitbull Crew|

Originally Posted by GnarlySheen View Post
    theyre strong, fast too.... but pulling 6300 lbs? uhhh
    vids for proof? i was amazed.. for real.

Originally Posted by PeaceWalker View Post
    Negged. The negative reputation of Pit Bulls is not hereditary, its the fact that tough guy wannabe ***gots get them and train them to be mean.
    This. so many ignorant people these days think that dogs are like that because of their breed, it's the fuking owners.

DualRectifier has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DualRectifier has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DualRectifier has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DualRectifier has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DualRectifier has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DualRectifier has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DualRectifier has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DualRectifier has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DualRectifier has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DualRectifier has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DualRectifier has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    They are sweet and friendly. They do need to be socialized to children when they are young. They do not understand young children, especially the fast and loud actions they take. If you ever hear about a pitbull attack in the news, it's always a small child.

They are great dogs, but the only problem with them is that when they fight, they fight to the death (even if socialized to children). That is what has been bred into them. I had a couple of issues with mine early, but I learned to get him under my command (which involved "breaking" him about two or three times) and he was the sweetest, most obedient dog in the world for the rest of his life.

People are very prejudiced about those dogs. If you live in an apartment complex, forget it. They will circulate a petition to kick you out. I would be walking my dog and women would jump up on a car hood as he walked by (srs). Without him barking or being aggressive at all.

They are clownish, but kind of aloof. When they want to play, they really just want you to help them play--they don't really want to play with you, if that makes sense. Hard to explain. They are not terribly affectionate like a lab or golden retreiver.

This breed is one of the greatest dogs out there, but they are not for everybody.

QB_Killa is a name known to all. (+5000) QB_Killa is a name known to all. (+5000) QB_Killa is a name known to all. (+5000) QB_Killa is a name known to all. (+5000) QB_Killa is a name known to all. (+5000) QB_Killa is a name known to all. (+5000) QB_Killa is a name known to all. (+5000) QB_Killa is a name known to all. (+5000) QB_Killa is a name known to all. (+5000) QB_Killa is a name known to all. (+5000) QB_Killa is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You're an idiot, it's not the dogs that fuked up its the idiot owners who don't know/don't want to take care of and train them.

i don't mind about the smell, they make up for it in badassness, are they a good dog to have?
    Yeah mines pretty chill. He's fine with people/other dogs unless they start barking at him then he goes fukin crazy I guess he's just alpha like that can't have some other dog talking sh!t. I know him so I find it funny when people are scared of him but you do have to be responsible and appreciate that he's a big powerful animal and people might not want him running up to them.

pics

based on actual events jtaylor2010's Avatar
    jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by michvlamar View Post
    very stubborn breed (hard headed) both literally and figuratively. Tons of energy, if you dont run, you might wanna start. Very smart, and very loyal. Mine follows me around the whole house. Hes very defiant(especially when he hasnt gotten any exercise for a couple days) but ive been strict with him so he knows whos boss. If you want an easy dog to train get a labrador, but if your ready to put in some work get a pit, and you wont regret it.
    This. Just like basically all terriers they're more of a pain in the ass to train than other dogs. I had them growing up but dont now because I dont really have the space to give one the kind of life it would want. Still have a terrier though(wire fox) because terriers are always fun. And you have to boss as hell with em. And for the dogs sake dont let him roam off of your land. Some *******s will assume if theres a pit roaming they have the right to kill it.

Originally Posted by DualRectifier View Post
    They are sweet and friendly. They do need to be socialized to children when they are young. They do not understand young children, especially the fast and loud actions they take. If you ever hear about a pitbull attack in the news, it's always a small child.

They are great dogs, but the only problem with them is that when they fight, they fight to the death (even if socialized to children). That is what has been bred into them. I had a couple of issues with mine early, but I learned to get him under my command (which involved "breaking" him about two or three times) and he was the sweetest, most obedient dog in the world for the rest of his life.

People are very prejudiced about those dogs. If you live in an apartment complex, forget it. They will circulate a petition to kick you out. I would be walking my dog and women would jump up on a car hood as he walked by (srs). Without him barking or being aggressive at all.

They are clownish, but kind of aloof. When they want to play, they really just want you to help them play--they don't really want to play with you, if that makes sense. Hard to explain. They are not terribly affectionate like a lab or golden retreiver.

This breed is one of the greatest dogs out there, but they are not for everybody.
    what do you mean you had to "break" him 2-3 times? can you give me a quick rundown. there are no small children around where i live (fairly rural area, 5 acres) but we do have another male cattle dog, if a pit was bought as a pup (after the 8 weeks with the litter of course) and raised here would there be problems in the future or would they be comfortable around each other?

i can't believe women would get on cars to avoid your dog... is this real life?

Yeah mines pretty chill. He's fine with people/other dogs unless they start barking at him then he goes fukin crazy I guess he's just alpha like that can't have some other dog talking sh!t. I know him so I find it funny when people are scared of him but you do have to be responsible and appreciate that he's a big powerful animal and people might not want him running up to them.

pics
    [img]http://oi53.tinypic.com/2i29cwo.jpg[/mg]

[img]http://oi51.tinypic.com/2hcg5qe.jpg[img]

[img]http://oi52.tinypic.com/dnj7fl.jpg[img]
    sick dog, cute as fuk. is there any specific way to train a pit so it looks jacked? like this;

not for intimidation purposes, that is really not what i'm trying to achieve, i'd just want it to be a very strong healthy big dog.

InnerThighChafe is just really nice. (+1000) InnerThighChafe is just really nice. (+1000) InnerThighChafe is just really nice. (+1000) InnerThighChafe is just really nice. (+1000) InnerThighChafe is just really nice. (+1000) InnerThighChafe is just really nice. (+1000) InnerThighChafe is just really nice. (+1000) InnerThighChafe is just really nice. (+1000) InnerThighChafe is just really nice. (+1000) InnerThighChafe is just really nice. (+1000) InnerThighChafe is just really nice. (+1000)
    My brother breeds pit bulls, just make sure you have a lot of visitors when your dog is young. So it will be used to different people, besides yourself. Other then that, they're the greatest dogs. Very protective of its owner.
    Dolphins-Marlins-Heat-Panthers
    Zach Thomas-Juan Pierre-D Wade-Roberto Luongo

Fire Fighter

michvlamar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michvlamar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michvlamar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michvlamar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michvlamar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michvlamar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michvlamar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michvlamar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michvlamar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michvlamar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michvlamar is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    for those unaware the reason why pits are used for fights is not because of their aggression.

they are very determined dogs, if they have something in mind they wont stop til they pass out
    example: when mine was a pup he was scared to walk because of the sound of the cars scared him. I once used a choker coller on him because he would try to run back to the house. He nearly choked himself out but didnt stop till i walked him back to the house.

they are an amazingly athletic breed: my dog has crazily defined hind legs, hes quick strong and all this done with little athletic training.

they are very loyal: they will die for their owners.

tough: ive had dogs who have gotten hurt playing or messing around (ran into stuff). THey yelp or slow down. My pit has taken some epic hits, and simply shakes it off and is back to full force. It amazes me how he just keeps going.

OP if you want a pit be patient and be ready to put in work. This is the first pit I have and if hes not getting attention he'll find a way to get it.(have lost pairs of shoes 2 cellphones and a tv remote because of this). After tons of training hes obedient and a great dog. Would not want to own any other breed.
    "everybody wants to be a President but nobody wants to respond to no controversial issues"
    -Ronnie Paul

|Pitbull Crew|

sick dog, cute as fuk. is there any specific way to train a pit so it looks jacked? like this;
    That doesn't look like a Pit to me I dunno. Pit's are supposed to be lean and ripped, the chunkier dogs are usually mixed with something else, remember Pit's have been bred for function not aesthetics.

NumB808 is just really nice. (+1000) NumB808 is just really nice. (+1000) NumB808 is just really nice. (+1000) NumB808 is just really nice. (+1000) NumB808 is just really nice. (+1000) NumB808 is just really nice. (+1000) NumB808 is just really nice. (+1000) NumB808 is just really nice. (+1000) NumB808 is just really nice. (+1000) NumB808 is just really nice. (+1000) NumB808 is just really nice. (+1000)
    pretty much everything thats been said so far is right on the money....best dog ive ever owned but needs a lot of attention...i take him to the park/jog every day and if i dont he gets very restless. very strong...loyal as fuk....hes my #1

edit: make sure you socialize him/her

day i got mine

2 years old

notoriouscrank is just really nice. (+1000) notoriouscrank is just really nice. (+1000) notoriouscrank is just really nice. (+1000) notoriouscrank is just really nice. (+1000) notoriouscrank is just really nice. (+1000) notoriouscrank is just really nice. (+1000) notoriouscrank is just really nice. (+1000) notoriouscrank is just really nice. (+1000) notoriouscrank is just really nice. (+1000) notoriouscrank is just really nice. (+1000) notoriouscrank is just really nice. (+1000)
    pit bull owner checkin in
    "You have to do what others won't to achieve what others don't."

"Limitations are for people that have them and excuses are for people that need them."

Originally Posted by NumB808 View Post
    pretty much everything thats been said so far is right on the money....best dog ive ever owned but needs a lot of attention...i take him to the park/jog every day and if i dont he gets very restless. very strong...loyal as fuk....hes my #1

edit: make sure you socialize him/her

day i got mine

2 years old

Yeah i am at home a lot of the day anyway so it wouldn't be a problem, i love going outside and playing with the animals anyway. we also cook home made meals for our dogs, rice/vegtables/meat basically like a big soup, would feeding him personally gain respect?

That doesn't look like a Pit to me I dunno. Pit's are supposed to be lean and ripped, the chunkier dogs are usually mixed with something else, remember Pit's have been bred for function not aesthetics.
    if you've watched the video in OP, that dog is perfect in size, would do anything to have a dog that could do things like that.

Originally Posted by notoriouscrank View Post
    pit bull owner checkin in
    any stories/tips/things to know?

Goby is just really nice. (+1000) Goby is just really nice. (+1000) Goby is just really nice. (+1000) Goby is just really nice. (+1000) Goby is just really nice. (+1000) Goby is just really nice. (+1000) Goby is just really nice. (+1000) Goby is just really nice. (+1000) Goby is just really nice. (+1000) Goby is just really nice. (+1000) Goby is just really nice. (+1000)
    I live with one (not mine) but it's the most friendly dog I've ever met. It barks if someone comes but never really gets angry.

Personally I don't like the look but it's still a pretty friendly/cool dog.
    *** RB***

Originally Posted by Goby View Post
    I live with one (not mine) but it's the most friendly dog I've ever met. It barks if someone comes but never really gets angry.

Personally I don't like the look but it's still a pretty friendly/cool dog.
    is his/her dog protective or does it have to be taught into them?

this

if you've watched the video in OP, that dog is perfect in size, would do anything to have a dog that could do things like that.
    from the books ive read about the american pitbull terrier, they are suppose to way around 65-90 lbs. Like the guy I quoted above, the thicker ones have been mixed with other breeds to make them bigger.

if you look at pictures in books about american pitbull terriers this is the typical body type for the dog. Very lean and muscular. Not too thick or to low to the ground.
    -Ronnie Paul

|Pitbull Crew|

dbh332 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dbh332 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dbh332 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dbh332 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dbh332 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dbh332 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dbh332 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dbh332 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dbh332 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dbh332 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dbh332 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If you train them well they are very obedient. Also they need a nice backyard an dont put anything in the backyard that you dont want ruined because they will chew on anything.
    git 'er done

samscar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) samscar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) samscar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) samscar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) samscar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) samscar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) samscar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) samscar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) samscar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) samscar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) samscar is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    the only con with my dog is he likes to play and will annoy me to go play. Hes 90 lbs and will rip your ****ing dick off if you **** with him, but at the same time is a big baby who sleeps in my bed.

Originally Posted by michvlamar View Post
    this

from the books ive read about the american pitbull terrier, they are suppose to way around 65-90 lbs. Like the guy I quoted above, the thicker ones have been mixed with other breeds to make them bigger.

if you look at pictures in books about american pitbull terriers this is the typical body type for the dog. Very lean and muscular. Not too thick or to low to the ground.
    any idea on the cross breed that i posted earlier of the jacked pit?

Originally Posted by dbh332 View Post
    If you train them well they are very obedient. Also they need a nice backyard an dont put anything in the backyard that you dont want ruined because they will chew on anything.
    i have a massive yard, this is my front yard and its just as big behind me, so that's definitely not a problem.

Originally Posted by samscar View Post
    the only con with my dog is he likes to play and will annoy me to go play. Hes 90 lbs and will rip your ****ing dick off if you **** with him, but at the same time is a big baby who sleeps in my bed.
    hows their hairloss? i would rather a dog that doesn't shed his coat a lot and remains fairly tidy.

any idea on the cross breed that i posted earlier of the jacked pit?

i have a massive yard, this is my front yard and its just as big behind me, so that's definitely not a problem.

hows their hairloss? i would rather a dog that doesn't shed his coat a lot and remains fairly tidy.
    I think an American bulldog would be closer to the look you want.

I think an American bulldog would be closer to the look you want.

why would a bulldog suit me more? how are they different from pitbulls, honest question im not too aware

[QUOTE=QB_Killa;752053203]I think an American bulldog would be closer to the look you want.

most likely this. The dog you posted in the video on the op is built pretty much like the ideal apbt. Like i said in one of my other post they are naturally lean and muscular. Im guessing with some weight training you could get them more muscular but most of these pits that you see weighing around 110 to 120lbs have been bred to be that size. Someone correct me if im wrong but ive read that a lot of the bigger sized pits have been mixed with the mastiff breed.
    -Ronnie Paul

|Pitbull Crew|

bump