Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    bggreat is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bggreat is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bggreat is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bggreat is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bggreat is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bggreat is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bggreat is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bggreat is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bggreat is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bggreat is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bggreat is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Cool How long will it take to get big biceps?

How long will it usually take to get big biceps if you workout 3 times a week and do 9 sets of 8-10.
    Also are mine long or short.
    Attached Images

jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bggreat View Post
    How long will it usually take to get big biceps if you workout 3 times a week and do 9 sets of 8-10.
    depends how many squats you do!! Heavy compound movements like squats release more testosterone = bigger stronger biceps and chest

srs

joseph42 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Dude dont focus just on your biceps get those triceps bigger and it makes your arms way bigger I think I have heard that the tricep is actually like 2/3 of the arms mass but not completely sure. Also I agree with jbball92 squats are key to gaining mass and I also believe deadlift is a lift that many have forgot about but those who do it know that it is a great mass builder. But I can say first hand that the six week to sick arms program is an awesome arms program and you will see great results in your arms in these six weeks I gained 3/4" and a friend gained 1 1/2" from this program but his arms were smaller to start out with. But I suggest doing this program and doing it EXACTLY as it says and I can promise you results. And on leg days just make sure you do good squats to help with the growth of your arms.

FightThePoW3R is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FightThePoW3R is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FightThePoW3R is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FightThePoW3R is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FightThePoW3R is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FightThePoW3R is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FightThePoW3R is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FightThePoW3R is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FightThePoW3R is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FightThePoW3R is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FightThePoW3R is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by jbball92 View Post
    depends how many squats you do!! Heavy compound movements like squats release more testosterone = bigger stronger biceps and chest

srs
    Vouch this. First time I heard this I thought it was a troll. Srs though.
    Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee

Snuggie Crew***

GYO is on a distinguished road. (+10) GYO is on a distinguished road. (+10) GYO is on a distinguished road. (+10) GYO is on a distinguished road. (+10) GYO is on a distinguished road. (+10) GYO is on a distinguished road. (+10) GYO is on a distinguished road. (+10) GYO is on a distinguished road. (+10) GYO is on a distinguished road. (+10) GYO is on a distinguished road. (+10) GYO is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Just do this following routine and you will have BIG biceps at the end of the year
    Monday: Bicep
    Tuesday: Bicep
    Wednesday: Bicep
    Thursday: Bicep
    Friday: Bicep
    Saturday: Bicep
    Sunday: Bicep (Make sure you workout your bicep out for 5hrs straight, this day only.)

Glad I could help. ^_^

Samy911 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Samy911 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Samy911 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Samy911 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Samy911 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Samy911 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Samy911 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Samy911 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Samy911 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Samy911 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Samy911 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by GYO View Post
    Just do this following routine and you will have BIG biceps at the end of the year
    Monday: Bicep
    Tuesday: Bicep
    Wednesday: Bicep
    Thursday: Bicep
    Friday: Bicep
    Saturday: Bicep
    Sunday: Bicep (Make sure you workout your bicep out for 5hrs straight, this day only.)

Glad I could help. ^_^
    u r a ******* .
    \ \ In GoD I Trust \ \

THERE IS NO OFF-SEASON . IT'S NOT A COMPETITION ,, IT'S A LIFESTYLE ;)

******** : Removed BY ADMIN :)
    MSN : Removed By ADMIN :)

Not even my final form NZninja101's Avatar
    NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Samy911 View Post
    u r a ******* .
    'People are gonna remember me as a god forever... Like-like-like Troy, like Chiles heel, I'm a god forever I'll be remembered for thousands of years to come' - Jason Genova

Texas Method Mod: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171537443&p=1444534723&viewfull=1#post1444534723

Aesthetics In The Making dejangcool's Avatar
    dejangcool will become famous soon enough. (+50) dejangcool will become famous soon enough. (+50) dejangcool will become famous soon enough. (+50) dejangcool will become famous soon enough. (+50) dejangcool will become famous soon enough. (+50) dejangcool will become famous soon enough. (+50) dejangcool will become famous soon enough. (+50) dejangcool will become famous soon enough. (+50) dejangcool will become famous soon enough. (+50) dejangcool will become famous soon enough. (+50) dejangcool will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    work your triceps. I have tiny biceps like yours but i have huge triceps so my arms looks big. check my dp

Registered User StandinSideways's Avatar
    StandinSideways has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StandinSideways has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StandinSideways has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StandinSideways has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StandinSideways has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StandinSideways has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StandinSideways has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StandinSideways has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StandinSideways has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StandinSideways has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StandinSideways has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Get a good routine going with arms in twice a week, should see some good results soonish. work on all muscle groups, squatz and oatz..

NOW HAS A LOG!!!! peanut-butter's Avatar
    peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

srs
    No. The hormone levels are not going to make a significant effect. That being said, you should focus on heavy compounds.
    "Whoa, peanut-butter does look a lot like Cum." - Alan Aragon

IIFYMM- If it fits Your Macros and Micros.

5k+ Link (Please PM me if I forget)

*Unaesthetic Crew* Disregard V-Taper, Acquire PRs

N4J4R is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) N4J4R is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) N4J4R is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) N4J4R is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) N4J4R is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) N4J4R is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) N4J4R is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) N4J4R is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) N4J4R is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) N4J4R is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) N4J4R is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

srs
    I'm seriously hoping that winky emoticon is in fact your attempt at showing that this is a sarcastic post.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...p?t=134337841&
    <<:::>> Founder, CMO, Researcher, & Writer at Spartan Supps. <<:::>>

www.********.com/spartansupps

http://spartansupplements.wordpress.com/

skazclaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) skazclaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) skazclaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) skazclaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) skazclaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) skazclaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) skazclaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) skazclaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) skazclaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) skazclaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) skazclaw will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Mon: bicep
    Tues: abs
    Wed: bicep
    Thur: bicepttssss..
    Fri: abs
    Sat: bicep
    Sun: abs
    "9 Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own, 20 for you were bought with a price. So glorify God in your body."

1 Corinthians 6:19-20

Team Kai.

inquisitive808 will become famous soon enough. (+50) inquisitive808 will become famous soon enough. (+50) inquisitive808 will become famous soon enough. (+50) inquisitive808 will become famous soon enough. (+50) inquisitive808 will become famous soon enough. (+50) inquisitive808 will become famous soon enough. (+50) inquisitive808 will become famous soon enough. (+50) inquisitive808 will become famous soon enough. (+50) inquisitive808 will become famous soon enough. (+50) inquisitive808 will become famous soon enough. (+50) inquisitive808 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Chin ups and heavy Rows will trash your biceps.

jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by N4J4R View Post
    I'm seriously hoping that winky emoticon is in fact your attempt at showing that this is a sarcastic post.

yes

Passion For Fitness LiveToRideFast's Avatar
    LiveToRideFast will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiveToRideFast will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiveToRideFast will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiveToRideFast will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiveToRideFast will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiveToRideFast will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiveToRideFast will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiveToRideFast will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiveToRideFast will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiveToRideFast will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiveToRideFast will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by FightThePoW3R View Post
    Vouch this. First time I heard this I thought it was a troll. Srs though.
    im just going to jump in here and comment on his post via your question.. i started lifting when i was 16 and lifted 5 days a week till i was 20.... i was stupid and never worked out my legs or did deadlifts but i was pretty ripped upper body. I was pretty much maxed out in terms of strength and size and was at a plato for the most part. then i herd that squats and working out legs increase testosterone etc so i started working out my legs and my size and maxes exploded after i started working out my legs, im not joking but my bench increased 75 lbs in a short time of a few months
    Sculpt the body Beautiful

jackefc18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

srs
    says the anorexic guy..

kylem600 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kylem600 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kylem600 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kylem600 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kylem600 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kylem600 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kylem600 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kylem600 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kylem600 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kylem600 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kylem600 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    283 days, at around 4:30 in the afternoon

DoubleTapThat will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoubleTapThat will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoubleTapThat will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoubleTapThat will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoubleTapThat will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoubleTapThat will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoubleTapThat will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoubleTapThat will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoubleTapThat will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoubleTapThat will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoubleTapThat will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    not sure if srs lols
    May the force be with you.

☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

bggreat is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bggreat is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bggreat is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bggreat is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bggreat is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bggreat is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bggreat is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bggreat is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bggreat is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bggreat is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bggreat is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by DoubleTapThat View Post
    not sure if srs lols
    what is srs and are they long or short

pk12345 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    If you want to have an idea, I'd try to check out some logs where people track their biceps stats... and make some conclusion from that.

I wouldn't bother though. Just keep training, gain weight, and you will see a difference in some time.

Therickz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Therickz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Therickz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Therickz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Therickz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Therickz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Therickz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Therickz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Therickz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Therickz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Therickz is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by N4J4R View Post

i think the point of the post was to get OP to squat as hes obviously not doing it seeing how small his arms are.

RedSoxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    about 350 days.

LoliSorun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LoliSorun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LoliSorun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LoliSorun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LoliSorun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LoliSorun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Synthol bro ^^

GYO is on a distinguished road. (+10) GYO is on a distinguished road. (+10) GYO is on a distinguished road. (+10) GYO is on a distinguished road. (+10) GYO is on a distinguished road. (+10) GYO is on a distinguished road. (+10) GYO is on a distinguished road. (+10) GYO is on a distinguished road. (+10) GYO is on a distinguished road. (+10) GYO is on a distinguished road. (+10) GYO is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Samy911 View Post
    u r a ******* .
    You are quite the milf.

ExactlyBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ExactlyBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ExactlyBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ExactlyBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ExactlyBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ExactlyBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ExactlyBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ExactlyBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ExactlyBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ExactlyBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ExactlyBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    exactly 146 days, 23 hours, 35 minutes, and 54 seconds

SolanoBeast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SolanoBeast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SolanoBeast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SolanoBeast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SolanoBeast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SolanoBeast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SolanoBeast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SolanoBeast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SolanoBeast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SolanoBeast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SolanoBeast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Your working them out too much, the maximum you should workout a muscle is twice.

Matt24m has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Help

I've been working out for years meaning two or 3 I feel like I should be bigger then what I look like I weigh 135 and it is really hard to get bigger what should I do I work out almost everyday usually take one day off a week

Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Too many variables for us to tell. even if you do everything right we aren't able to give a definitive answer due to variables such as myostatin levels, varying insertions etc
    ~Jesus Christ Is My Savior Crew~

The land at the end of our toes goes on and on,
    The sand at the core of our bones continues on

Hey I just met you. And this is crazy. But today is chest day. So spot me maybe?

Art thou prone to such insurmountable force upon thou biceps?

120lbs here we come johndoejd54's Avatar
    johndoejd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johndoejd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johndoejd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johndoejd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johndoejd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johndoejd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johndoejd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johndoejd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johndoejd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johndoejd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johndoejd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    lol train your biceps everyday then

curl everyday with intensity and fury and passion

good luck

aymen265 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aymen265 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aymen265 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aymen265 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aymen265 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aymen265 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aymen265 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aymen265 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aymen265 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aymen265 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aymen265 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    when i started working out it took me a month or 2 for nice biceps lol. just hope you got good genetics.