GymAllDayy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GymAllDayy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GymAllDayy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GymAllDayy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GymAllDayy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GymAllDayy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GymAllDayy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GymAllDayy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GymAllDayy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Low Testosterone - Please Read

Hey guys well this is whats up..

I have the following symptoms:
    - reasonably low sex drive (for an 18 yr old)
    - Low Energy ( i sleep for 10hours and never go out to party)
    - Slower muscle recovery
    - Smaller than usual ( my bro 3 years younger age : 15 is almost same size)
    ( I may seem normal ..although my dad is 6'4 and 260lbs (ex-bodybuilder)

So anyway i went to have a blood test.. Iwas 12.1nmol/l or ( 260ng/dl).
    Ive done some small research and turns out not only does it decrese energy it can lead to increase cancer..heart disease and earlly death etc..

Now I dont care about muscle size or anything atm.. The doctor WILL prescribe me Testosterone Replacement Therapy which will get me to 25nmol/l or (600s ng/dl) which is high normal range.. and i am 18.

ATM I havnt taken this offer up.. as i am worried it may fuse off my bones premmaturely and i wont grow anymore..
    Can ANYONE give me some advice on what i should do in terms of maximising my height? should i start with boosters such as tribulus? or t-up black? OR will taking the TRT boosting me to normal levels HELP my height as im not using it on normal test levels ( im staying within norm range)

I really need some help with this one.. thanks for your help..

P.S. , would there be any negative side effects from taking a booster such as "T-UP Black" which apperantly has decent reviews and works reasonably well for most? In terms of reducing natural test production if i discontinued the use of it
    Last edited by GymAllDayy; 09-13-2011 at 07:49 AM.

GymAllDayy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GymAllDayy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GymAllDayy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GymAllDayy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GymAllDayy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GymAllDayy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GymAllDayy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GymAllDayy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GymAllDayy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Anyone..? I need some real help atm lol

Riflemancho will become famous soon enough. (+50) Riflemancho will become famous soon enough. (+50) Riflemancho will become famous soon enough. (+50) Riflemancho will become famous soon enough. (+50) Riflemancho will become famous soon enough. (+50) Riflemancho will become famous soon enough. (+50) Riflemancho will become famous soon enough. (+50) Riflemancho will become famous soon enough. (+50) Riflemancho will become famous soon enough. (+50) Riflemancho will become famous soon enough. (+50) Riflemancho will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm afraid there ain't lots of doctors here so they can help you. And no, you won't close your growth places at low doses test, neither that counts as juicing!

spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If your doc isn't a moron, he will prescribe you an AI that will prevent your plates from closing.

Originally Posted by spiderman997 View Post
    If your doc isn't a moron, he will prescribe you an AI that will prevent your plates from closing.
    An 'AI'? please explain a little so i can ask my doc?

Qwestions has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Qwestions has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Qwestions has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Qwestions has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Qwestions has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Qwestions has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Qwestions has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Qwestions has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Qwestions has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Qwestions has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Qwestions has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Is their any way to increase Testosterone levels naturally?

xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i dont know how to ****ing help.. but if you say atm one more time ill probley just kill myself.
    Best meet lifts (all raw): 865 squat, 565 bench, 720 deadlift.
    Best meet total: 2110

Gym lifts: 903 squat, 565 bench, 725 deadlift.

Instagram @bigfatfuk

Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by GymAllDayy View Post
    An 'AI'? please explain a little so i can ask my doc?
    Aromatase inhibitor.
    https://www.instagram.com/brunobastos_93/
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCshN_nywHWNFH836xZ7VjtQ?view_as=subscriber

spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Bruno93 View Post
    Aromatase inhibitor.
    This. Just trust your doc, that's what he's there for.

BBNobu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BBNobu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BBNobu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BBNobu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BBNobu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BBNobu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BBNobu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BBNobu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BBNobu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BBNobu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BBNobu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Qwestions View Post
    Is their any way to increase Testosterone levels naturally?
    Natural Testosterone boosters.

By far the easiest, Just popping pills.
    Still, I highly suggest that you got to a doctor for this, Those Test boosters will only increase by a little.
    ( May or may not work, depending on your body ).

I remember there was a guy who did a month review on this site about some test boosters and took blood test before and after, It worked for him.
    Disregard Everything, Acquire Aesthetics Crew

**l**MISC GIF CREW**l** -

Misc WristWatch Crew

LindaAlbert has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Take the second chance consult the another doctor and what he tells and after that proceed.

jonMENDOZA is on a distinguished road. (+10) jonMENDOZA is on a distinguished road. (+10) jonMENDOZA is on a distinguished road. (+10) jonMENDOZA is on a distinguished road. (+10) jonMENDOZA is on a distinguished road. (+10) jonMENDOZA is on a distinguished road. (+10) jonMENDOZA is on a distinguished road. (+10) jonMENDOZA is on a distinguished road. (+10) jonMENDOZA is on a distinguished road. (+10) jonMENDOZA is on a distinguished road. (+10) jonMENDOZA is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If the doctor prescribed it to you, I'm sure you will be fine. & I bet the doses aren't even high enough to harm you
    Last edited by jonMENDOZA; 09-13-2011 at 06:49 AM.
    "I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't."

batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    dont worry about growth plates closing

if your doc puts you at normal test levels you wont have any different closing of the growth plates than you would if you had normal levels naturally

you're probably done growing up anyway

I know you guys arnt doc's and all..although i'm just looking to get a variety of different opinions so i can gather my own decision..so just post whatever you believe..

ALSO, would there be any negative side effects from taking a booster such as "T-UP Black" which apperantly has decent reviews and works reasonably well for most?

Originally Posted by batmanman View Post
    dont worry about growth plates closing

if your doc puts you at normal test levels you wont have any different closing of the growth plates than you would if you had normal levels naturally

you're probably done growing up anyway
    I have grown 1cm in the last 2 months while on holidays, I generally grow around dec/jan (summer in aus) My dad also grew late.. i dont mind if i dont grow much more aslong as i maximise it.

Registered User ErikTheElectric's Avatar
    ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    OP, whats your diet looking like at the moment? I know low fat diet's/weight loss diets can cause this..

Capt_Lou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Capt_Lou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Capt_Lou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Capt_Lou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Capt_Lou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Capt_Lou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Capt_Lou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Capt_Lou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Capt_Lou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Capt_Lou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Capt_Lou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    TRT/HRT discussions are against the forum rules of bb.com

For educational purposes you can visit http://ironrebellion.com/SMF/ to discuss this subject.
    Instagram @captloufitness

Get comfortable being uncomfortable

USMC 89-97

MladenJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MladenJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MladenJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MladenJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MladenJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MladenJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MladenJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MladenJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MladenJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MladenJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MladenJ is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    t-400

Originally Posted by Capt_Lou View Post
    TRT/HRT discussions are against the forum rules of bb.com
    Lolque? That's like saying discussion of diabetes is against the rules...

Originally Posted by ErikTheElectric View Post
    OP, whats your diet looking like at the moment? I know low fat diet's/weight loss diets can cause this..
    I have no strict diet plan or anything.. I eat maybe 3-4 meals .. and currently only doing like rowing machine and some curls for exercise as im trying to increase my height a little.. So perhaps 5 oat bix in morning cereal.. maybe a can of tuna around lunch, perhaps a ft long subway.. and for dinner meat/vegetables with bar snacks inbetween..its nothing like a bodybuilders diet ..

this give you any reasonning behind low test?
    Last edited by GymAllDayy; 09-13-2011 at 07:44 AM.

Lifting won't affect your height at all.

J9S3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) J9S3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) J9S3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) J9S3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) J9S3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) J9S3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) J9S3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) J9S3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) J9S3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) J9S3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) J9S3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Heavy Squats increase testosterone and growth hormone levels dont they????

Lifting won't affect your height at all.
    At this age i would assume lifting wont assist me in trying to squeeze out a cm or two

Originally Posted by J9S3 View Post
    Heavy Squats increase testosterone and growth hormone levels dont they????
    Weight lifting in general increases test.. exercise in general increases HGH.. Although years of strenuous weight training on the bones , there is a possibility of loss of height

Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Weight lifting in general increases test.. exercise in general increases HGH.. Although years of strenuous weight training on the bones , there is a possibility of loss of height
    Not really, no.
    https://www.instagram.com/brunobastos_93/
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCshN_nywHWNFH836xZ7VjtQ?view_as=subscriber

Registered User ErikTheElectric's Avatar
    ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I have no strict diet plan or anything.. I eat maybe 3-4 meals .. and currently only doing like rowing machine and some curls for exercise as im trying to increase my height a little.. So perhaps 5 oat bix in morning cereal.. maybe a can of tuna around lunch, perhaps a ft long subway.. and for dinner meat/vegetables with bar snacks inbetween..its nothing like a bodybuilders diet ..

this give you any reasonning behind low test?
    What do you get on your subway? And are you eating red meat/steak at all? Other than that, I don't see much fat in your diet.

Capt_Lou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Capt_Lou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Capt_Lou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Capt_Lou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Capt_Lou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Capt_Lou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Capt_Lou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Capt_Lou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Capt_Lou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Capt_Lou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Capt_Lou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Lolque? That's like saying discussion of diabetes is against the rules...
    here you go chief.

12.) There is no discussion of illegal or banned substances allowed, period!- This includes but is not limited to, steroids, FDA banned substances( pro hormones), illegal drugs, illegal test-Boosters, or prescription drugs. This is the TEEN section.
    Instagram @captloufitness

Get comfortable being uncomfortable

USMC 89-97

Originally Posted by ErikTheElectric View Post
    What do you get on your subway? And are you eating red meat/steak at all? Other than that, I don't see much fat in your diet.
    Chicken Filllit, lettuce/carrot + mayonaise on subway.
    Red Meat maybe twice a week for dinner.. pizza on occasion

I am not using TRT atm, I have just started Nutrex T-UP Black this morning, and will take another blood test in 2-4 weeks to see if it has much of an effect on my test levels.