Ieholmquist is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Adjusting Caloric Intake mid-bulk?

Hey, I am currently bulking, my maintenance caloric intake at the beginning of my bulk was 3000 calories a day, and i've been eating 3500-3700 calories a day. My question is, as I gain weight over the course of my bulk should i recalculate my maintenance calories in relation to my new weight and up my caloric intake mid bulk, or should I continue eating 3500-3700 calories throughout the bulk even as I gain weight. Which would be best for overall muscle growth?

ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If you aren't gaining weight at the rate you want, sure.

CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Ieholmquist View Post
    Hey, I am currently bulking, my maintenance caloric intake at the beginning of my bulk was 3000 calories a day, and i've been eating 3500-3700 calories a day. My question is, as I gain weight over the course of my bulk should i recalculate my maintenance calories in relation to my new weight and up my caloric intake mid bulk, or should I continue eating 3500-3700 calories throughout the bulk even as I gain weight. Which would be best for overall muscle growth?
    After the initial waterweight gain, limit gain to 2 pounds a month or you're just putting on extra fat.