renerene has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Supplements like "Steroids"

Hi all,

Im not thinking about taking steroids and I am aware of side effects but Im looking for supplements that will give me the same positive affect like steroids. Im currently taking Con-Cret, whey protein, Xtend, Fish oil, Multi vitamins, I think thats all. My goal overall is to compete in future armature strongman competitions. Im 63 and I weight 302lbs and Im built into a large frame. No Masculinity just thick. Ok dammit Im overweight However I am very strong. Its almost been one full year since I really hit the gym hard but do to my work it caused me to stop.

Now Im going back to the gym and getting my life and body back. I do need to drop weight/ or fat lol I do. So I know supplements will cause me to gain weight however I do drink a lot of water all the time. I guess Im trying to improve my body.

Any thoughts/ ideas/ recommendations?

Thanks yall

---Rene

Redlinebiker07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redlinebiker07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redlinebiker07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redlinebiker07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redlinebiker07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redlinebiker07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redlinebiker07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redlinebiker07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redlinebiker07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redlinebiker07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redlinebiker07 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    There are several products out there that will do the job. But before I start naming them, are you going to be tested at competitions?

Threatening Democracy gachase21's Avatar
    gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It's better to self confess you got lazy about exersise than blame your job about not doing it. I work 12-15 hours, sometimes with travel,
    And go to a gym 4-5 days a week. When I didnt it was cause I was lazy!(why i got to 322). Anyway... If yor looking for a fat Loss stack
    http://www.hotnfit.com/ecstack.htm
    Smart phone calorie count app/digital food scale
    Ec
    Lean xtream
    Sns tta and raspberry keytones

When you've lost enough get bioforge v3 and xfactor(can bulk or cut with then)
    Last edited by gachase21; 09-12-2011 at 03:38 AM.
    "It's astounding it's not worse than it is."

SillieBazzillie about the markets 10/3/2023

rob112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    IMO you should work on diet and getting a solid routine down first. Then look for things to supplement your diet. If you don't at least get the other two decent you will be wasting money on supps.

Just my opinion.
    Trust the Process

“The first lesson of economics is scarcity: there is never enough of anything to fully satisfy all those who want it. The first lesson of politics is to disregard the first lesson of economics.”

mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Just want to let you know that quotation marks do not imply emphasis. They don't make words more, "special," when you use them.
    Look under your chair. YOU GET A REP, AND YOU GET A REP, REPS FOR EVERYONE! If I get a rep, you get a rep, every time. Give me a link to make my life a little easier.

If you don't give me a link and you didn't post in the thread you rep'd me in, I'm not gonna go searching for you. I'll get everyone on recharge.

mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000) mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000) mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000) mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000) mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000) mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000) mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000) mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000) mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000) mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000) mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000)
    ....ohh yes it does.

there are some supplements like "steroids", which are really "steroids" sold under the umbrella of "nutritional" supplements. they are indeed full of "win". imo, i'd wait until you lost some "weight" before using these supplement like "steroids". you may want to "look into" DCP from "Genomyx", once your "diet" is in "check".

snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by renerene View Post
    I’m looking for supplements that will give me the same positive affect like steroids.
    despite what my competitor there posts up above me, no - there exists no animal that you can purchase OTC, that will give you only "positive" affects like "steroids".
    hence, why "steroids" exist.

there used to be "products" that were sold OTC under the guise of "prohormones", that were in actuality "designer steroids" themselves - but those have all been banned and made illegal once the FDA caught up to them and figured out what they "really" were..

get your priorities straight, big fella. stop immediately looking for an "easy" way out.
    i about fell out of my chair when you said you haven't lifted for a year, and want something like "steroids" now.

wow. America at it's finest. "i want it all, and i want at made very easy for me, because i do not want to work hard and put forth heavy effort in order to accomplish my goals"..

suzen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) suzen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) suzen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) suzen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) suzen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) suzen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) suzen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    One of the best ways to gain weight fast is the GOMAD diet. GOMAD stands for a Gallon Of Milk A Day. And that pretty much sums it up, simply drink a gallon of milk a day. Milk contains heaps of protein and one gallon contains 120 grams of protein and plenty of calories to support muscle growth. It is cheap, healthy to drink & can be gotten hold of very easily.
    http://www.forcesupplements.com/

istocknugz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) istocknugz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) istocknugz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) istocknugz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) istocknugz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) istocknugz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) istocknugz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) istocknugz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) istocknugz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) istocknugz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) istocknugz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    What he said ! x 2 While certain staples will enhance your progress, such as a solid : multi, fish oil, creatine, bcaa's, etc, you will only go as far as your eating habits are disciplined (whatever your goals may be). I'm guilty of the same, at times, but let the supps put you over the top, don't use them as a crutch to get back to even...

Originally Posted by rob112 View Post
    IMO you should work on diet and getting a solid routine down first. Then look for things to supplement your diet. If you don't at least get the other two decent you will be wasting money on supps.

Just my opinion.

snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by suzen View Post
    One of the best ways to gain weight fast is the GOMAD diet.
    yup - that's what OP was looking for right there. a way to gain weight.

thx for your contribution that milk = steroids tho.
    :/