Powercleanup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Please, advice on supplements!!

Hey guys, new to this so a bit of help would be much appreciated!

I'm currently looking to burn that last bit of fat to get more defined. I have lost about 18 lbs while gaining a lot of muscle mass. I'm happy with my change but I wont be fully satisfied until I get rid of that stubborn bit of belly fat.

I need some advice on supplements. I've been using ON whey since January and I'm happy with the result. This is all I've used, just that and a solid diet. I play an Irish sport called hurling so any supp that could help with performance would be good too.

I've been looking at getting some Scivation Xtend. reviews look good but is it OK to use it with the whey? or does it do the same thing? also any other supps you guys would recommend would be great! Just got my pay check so I've a few blips to get rid of!

Cheers Guys!

TD444EVER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    your prolly on the right track if your diet has led you to loose 18lbs and gain muscle and stregnth...i would focus on your diet and keep up the good work. From what i understand loosing belly fat is all about understanding how your body responds to carbs and dieting correctly. Maybe try cycling your carbs for a few week..thats what my trainer had me do and I lost another 10lbs. And remember your belly fat will be the last bit of fat to go.

R3DEMPTiiON will become famous soon enough. (+50) R3DEMPTiiON will become famous soon enough. (+50) R3DEMPTiiON will become famous soon enough. (+50) R3DEMPTiiON will become famous soon enough. (+50) R3DEMPTiiON will become famous soon enough. (+50) R3DEMPTiiON will become famous soon enough. (+50) R3DEMPTiiON will become famous soon enough. (+50) R3DEMPTiiON will become famous soon enough. (+50) R3DEMPTiiON will become famous soon enough. (+50) R3DEMPTiiON will become famous soon enough. (+50) R3DEMPTiiON will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Obviously I love Gaspari. But On is a great brand to. Have u considered multivits? Whats your current stack of supplements?

Originally Posted by Powercleanup View Post
    Hey guys, new to this so a bit of help would be much appreciated!

I'm currently looking to burn that last bit of fat to get more defined. I have lost about 18 lbs while gaining a lot of muscle mass. I'm happy with my change but I wont be fully satisfied until I get rid of that stubborn bit of belly fat.

I need some advice on supplements. I've been using ON whey since January and I'm happy with the result. This is all I've used, just that and a solid diet. I play an Irish sport called hurling so any supp that could help with performance would be good too.

I've been looking at getting some Scivation Xtend. reviews look good but is it OK to use it with the whey? or does it do the same thing? also any other supps you guys would recommend would be great! Just got my pay check so I've a few blips to get rid of!

Cheers Guys!
    “YOU ONLY GET ONE OPPORTUNITY IN LIFE, ONE MIND, ONE BODY, ONE SOUL, RESPECT YOUR BODY GIVE IT THE NATURAL RAW NUTRITION IT REQUIRES AND SEEK THE REWARDS, STAND TALL AND BE PROUD OF YOURSELF IN LIFE”

“THERE ARE NO LONG TERM SHORT CUTS IN BODYBUILDING, YOUR BODY IS TO BE USED NOT ABUSED”

Powercleanup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Cheers for the reply, Ive tried the solid dieting but nor the carb cycling, how exactly does this work?

Im literally using Whey Protein thats it, so Id like to learn more and create a stack to best suit my needs

Thanks for the comments so far!