Cracksolja will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cracksolja will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cracksolja will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cracksolja will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cracksolja will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cracksolja will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cracksolja will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cracksolja will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cracksolja will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cracksolja will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cracksolja will become famous soon enough. (+50)

BPI Sports Roxy Lean ECA Review

Hey guys, just a brief intrduction this is my first ever supplement review, and I have tried alot of supplements and now I have decided to make an attempt at reviewing them ! first up for me is this as the title states, "BPI Sports Roxy Lean ECA"

Now I have tried a fair share of fat burners my most recent was the ever so highly rated "Grenade", gotta admit this stuff worked the first time I took it, afterwards NOTHING!

So I stayed off fat burners for a while, untill I just happend to stumble accross this doing a search for test boosters, dont ask how this came up as I dont no, but the packaging look pretty pharmaceutical, and drew me in, but as anyone else I google other peoples experience with the product all of which seemed pretty amazing! and for £28 I figured what the hell went ahead and purchased it now let me just post the product description from BPI

----

The ECA Stack was the most popular and effective weight loss phenomenon to ever hit retail stores. The original ECA had a unique profile, with an exact ratio of ingredients that when combined had a remarkable and potentiating effect on both weight loss and lean muscle mass. These results made ECA a household name almost overnight. In all the years since there has never been another product that could match it in effectiveness or popularity. ECA was synonymous with the term "STIMULANT" as it could also single handedly propel you through the workout of your life.

A Revolution in Fat Loss is here!

RoxyLean ECA™ is a blueprint of the ECA model. This is an extreme synergy of catalysts and blood activating agents that make RoxyLean ECA™ unlike many weight loss products available in stores today.

HOW IT WORKS!

RoxyLean ECA™ is comprised a proprietary matrix of API-quality first-in-class CNS stimulants. What are "CNS stimulants"? They are Central Nervous System stimulants ... and they act by supporting speeding up physical and mental processes ... an ABSOLUTE must for s-t-i-m-u-l-a-t-i-n-g and promoting weight loss.

RoxyLean ECA -- the 7-8 hour fat loss ticking time bomb!

Serving Size: 1 Capsule
    Servings Per Container: 60

Ingredients:

60 Capsules
    Supplement Facts
    Serving Size1Capsule
    Servings Per Container60

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value

Niacin 25mg 125%

ECA Blend (Proprietary) 686mg *
    Caffeine (As Caffeine Anhydrous, USP), N,N\'-(Dithiobis(2-(2-Hydroxyethyl)-1-Methyl-2,1-Ethenediyl))bis(N-((4-Amino-2-Methyl-5-Pyrimidinyl)methyl) Formamide, Citrus Limonium (Whole Part), 1,3-Dimethylamine, Rauwolfia Serpentine (Root/rhizome Part), Aspidosperma Quebracho B. (Bark Part), Ramulus Buxi S. (Root Part), Hydrastis Canadensis (Root Part), Scutellaria Biacalensis G. (Root Part), Salicin (Standardized To 98%) Pwd. (Root Part)

* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
    Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs
    * Daily Value (DV) not established.

Other Ingredients:
    Magnesium Stearate, Gelatin, FD&C Blue #1, Red #3, Red #40, Yellow #6 And Titanium Dioxide

So theres you have it description and ingredients ! now for my review and overall experience!

Well basically, i started about 3 weeks ago with this stuff, to take at 5am for my grueling morning cardio sessions, as I said I wasnt looking for fat burners, but was still looking to trim up, drop a few LBs get my BF% down, so thought whilst I was at it ill order this stuff, anyway I did, started it at 5AM and within 15 minutes I was booming with unreal energy, im by no means a morning person what so ever, but I swear the energy of this stuff was RUTHLESS!

It like kicked my mind into some serious focus, and basically rather than dreading my morning 40 minute brisk walk, I was desperate to get going see if any other effects would be noticed, were they? YES!, when I do my cardio im usually wrapped up in joggers, fleecey top, t shirt vest, just to get my temp up, normally ill come back after my walk wet from sweat.

But on this stuff, with the energy and focus and inner temp raises, I was walking faster than normal, i was walking with a hell of a lot of determination to see out 60 minutes instead of 40, yes i did 60, I was dripping with sweat atleast x4 usual, this being said over the few days it was clear this stuff was working I started to feel like I was dropping the LBs, so I weighed myself, I had lost 3LBS that first, was a bit angry i'd dropped 3LBS as try to keep it at 2LBS PW, i do also put this down to my clean diet aswel, these pills aint miracle workers you still need a good diet to get the full effects, regardless I progbably dropped some water to I was looking a bit dryer as many people had said, but I do get this anyway from week to week.

But dont get it twisted, this was my morning dose (1 pill) as guided by the box take 6 hours laters, so ok I didnt follow this, as I dont do my weight training till early evening so I probably took it 7 - 8 hours later, 2 hrs before i trained as the energy from the morning pill last me a good 4 hours, and I wnted to seelp, anyway, took at 4PM trained at 6, again the ruthless energy focus side of this product kicked in, I was more focussed in the gym, i was concentrating so much more, making sure I got my forced reps, negatives, assisted whatever you wish to go by, it was a great work out again body temp was clearly up as I was excessively sweating a whole lot more than usual, overall my workout was insane and this morning cardio and workout power continued and still continues now, down to my last few pills now but deffinitly getting them again in a few weeks!

As an apetite supressent, like it states, it deffinitly does supress your apettite alot you dont feel like eating, but hey I dont agree with supressing your apetite, so I force fed myself, when stumbling upon these, and any other fat burner for that matter they all go on about there apetite supressing abilities, none have ever affected me as much as this stuff did I never felt these abilities in other products, but Im against supressing my appetite unless im going all out and spacing my meals out a bit more I would probably time the intake of the pill differently I guess.

However I would just like to summerize this product and let anyone out there know, if you ever consider fat burners ECA stacks ETC, hit this stuff up, in my experience its a great overall product, does what it states on the bottle, and you will notice a different in this stuff, but still remember guys its a supplement, not a replacement, still need a good workout and diet to benefit fully of these things!

Pros

Ruthless energy
    Ruthless mental focus
    Apettite suppressent ( if its what you intend it for)
    Also a good P/W supplement aswel

Cons

The odd headaches
    Itchy redness (does contain niacin so only flushing)

As per above itchy and red well its all how you react to niacin dont class it as a major issue, as I take niacin pills on there own somedays they hit you someays they dont!

Anyway guys thanks for reading, sorry if its long and boring but just thought id share my experience on another BPI product, will be reviewing BPI A-HD next in the next few weeks as just started !

Any questions feel free to ask

Thanks Sam
    Just started a blog page not sure were it's going but oh well! :)

http://sam-fitness-blog.cjb.net/

Anna516 is just really nice. (+1000) Anna516 is just really nice. (+1000) Anna516 is just really nice. (+1000) Anna516 is just really nice. (+1000) Anna516 is just really nice. (+1000) Anna516 is just really nice. (+1000) Anna516 is just really nice. (+1000) Anna516 is just really nice. (+1000) Anna516 is just really nice. (+1000) Anna516 is just really nice. (+1000) Anna516 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I've used this...its decent, nothing special to say the least

Cracksolja will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cracksolja will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cracksolja will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cracksolja will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cracksolja will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cracksolja will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cracksolja will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cracksolja will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cracksolja will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cracksolja will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cracksolja will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Anna516 View Post
    I've used this...its decent, nothing special to say the least
    Fair comment worked a charm for me, id say iv noticed more on this than I have with clen to be fair
    Just started a blog page not sure were it's going but oh well! :)

http://sam-fitness-blog.cjb.net/

Natural Lightweight hardy the body's Avatar
    hardy the body is just really nice. (+1000) hardy the body is just really nice. (+1000) hardy the body is just really nice. (+1000) hardy the body is just really nice. (+1000) hardy the body is just really nice. (+1000) hardy the body is just really nice. (+1000) hardy the body is just really nice. (+1000) hardy the body is just really nice. (+1000) hardy the body is just really nice. (+1000) hardy the body is just really nice. (+1000) hardy the body is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Cracksolja View Post
    Fair comment worked a charm for me, id say iv noticed more on this than I have with clen to be fair
    No kidding, any other changes to speak of such as diet or training that would have made a change when taking the RoxyLean? Its difficult for me that it worked better for you than Clen but im not calling you a liar by any means. Ill try it if it works decent.
    Make every rep count.

Natural Lightweight hardy the body's Avatar
    hardy the body is just really nice. (+1000) hardy the body is just really nice. (+1000) hardy the body is just really nice. (+1000) hardy the body is just really nice. (+1000) hardy the body is just really nice. (+1000) hardy the body is just really nice. (+1000) hardy the body is just really nice. (+1000) hardy the body is just really nice. (+1000) hardy the body is just really nice. (+1000) hardy the body is just really nice. (+1000) hardy the body is just really nice. (+1000)
    I actually have a couple of samples of this I going to try. Thanks for the review.
    Make every rep count.

empedersen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) empedersen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) empedersen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) empedersen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) empedersen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) empedersen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) empedersen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) empedersen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) empedersen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) empedersen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) empedersen has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I tried it. This one is not for me. I pretty much turned into a tomato (flushing of the skin) for around 1 hour. It felt like my body and face was on fire. I also got mega munchies about 3 hours after taking it. I also became very jittery around hour 3 after the hunger pains.

Energy was okay, focus was okay, horrible feeling all around (only for the 1st hour I guess). There are better products with less side effects on the market (for me at least).

Just my 2 cents.

tkoalas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Flushing

Flushingmpedersen;944761853]I tried it. This one is not for me. I pretty much turned into a tomato (flushing of the skin) for around 1 hour. It felt like my body and face was on fire. I also got mega munchies about 3 hours after taking it. I also became very jittery around hour 3 after the hunger pains.

Energy was okay, focus was okay, horrible feeling all around (only for the 1st hour I guess). There are better products with less side effects on the market (for me at least).

Just my 2 cents.[/QUOTE]

I just started taking and had the flushing like you said. The first day the side effects lasted about 2-3 hrs for me. So then the next day, after researching niacin flushing, I took a ibuprofen with the RoxyLean. The flushing and side effects barely even happened. Also, as you keep taking it your body will get a tolerance to the niacin, and the flushing won't even happen with that small dose.