sophfball will become famous soon enough. (+50) sophfball will become famous soon enough. (+50) sophfball will become famous soon enough. (+50) sophfball will become famous soon enough. (+50) sophfball will become famous soon enough. (+50) sophfball will become famous soon enough. (+50) sophfball will become famous soon enough. (+50) sophfball will become famous soon enough. (+50) sophfball will become famous soon enough. (+50) sophfball will become famous soon enough. (+50) sophfball will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Will rep for life anyone who can find me the email address to these coaches

Head track and field coaches from Ohio State, Texas, USC, Notre Dame, LSU. The big guys make it harder to find so idk. By ncaa rules i cant call them yet so i need to email

DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by sophfball View Post
    Head track and field coaches from Ohio State, Texas, USC, Notre Dame, LSU. The big guys make it harder to find so idk. By ncaa rules i cant call them yet so i need to email
    why isnt your coach helping you out?

sophfball will become famous soon enough. (+50) sophfball will become famous soon enough. (+50) sophfball will become famous soon enough. (+50) sophfball will become famous soon enough. (+50) sophfball will become famous soon enough. (+50) sophfball will become famous soon enough. (+50) sophfball will become famous soon enough. (+50) sophfball will become famous soon enough. (+50) sophfball will become famous soon enough. (+50) sophfball will become famous soon enough. (+50) sophfball will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by DCSpartan View Post
    why isnt your coach helping you out?
    Thats not really his job.. Ive sent an email to 39 different colleges today.

RiceNuts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RiceNuts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RiceNuts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RiceNuts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RiceNuts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RiceNuts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RiceNuts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RiceNuts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RiceNuts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RiceNuts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RiceNuts is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Ohio state-Robert Gary: gary.8@osu.edu
    Texas A&M-Patrick Henry: phenry@tamu.edu
    USC-Ronald Allice: rallice@usc.edu (directory of the track and field, couldnt find the head coach email)
    LSU-Dennis Shaver: shaver@lsu.edu

i couldnt find the rest
    No Money No Honey|LA MISC CREW

Rugger w/ a throwing prob xxtwistedxx's Avatar
    xxtwistedxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxtwistedxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxtwistedxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxtwistedxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxtwistedxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxtwistedxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxtwistedxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxtwistedxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxtwistedxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxtwistedxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxtwistedxx is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thats not really his job.. Ive sent an email to 39 different colleges today.
    your OWN COACH isnt helping you with college recruiting....?

**** coach.
    ACE-PT, NSCA, USATF-1
    danprater.blogspot.com - blog for everything related to throws, rugby, training, etc. and stuff that isnt.

Youtube
    http://www.youtube.com/user/ubertoss2000

Throwers
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=122693921

DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by xxtwistedxx View Post
    your OWN COACH isnt helping you with college recruiting....?

**** coach.
    or maybe the kid isnt as good as he thinks he is

Originally Posted by RiceNuts View Post
    Ohio state-Robert Gary: gary.8@osu.edu
    Texas A&M-Patrick Henry: phenry@tamu.edu
    USC-Ronald Allice: rallice@usc.edu (directory of the track and field, couldnt find the head coach email)
    LSU-Dennis Shaver: shaver@lsu.edu

i couldnt find the rest
    Do you have the Longhorns?

Well its only my junior year and track doesnt start for a while so I figure im on my own until then.

RiceNuts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RiceNuts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RiceNuts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RiceNuts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RiceNuts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RiceNuts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RiceNuts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RiceNuts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RiceNuts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RiceNuts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RiceNuts is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Do you have the Longhorns?

i don't
    No Money No Honey|LA MISC CREW

Rugger w/ a throwing prob xxtwistedxx's Avatar
    xxtwistedxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxtwistedxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxtwistedxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxtwistedxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxtwistedxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxtwistedxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxtwistedxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxtwistedxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxtwistedxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxtwistedxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxtwistedxx is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    touche. however, even my below average kids get the resources from me to help themselves. i was a little thrown off when he said "it wasnt his job".
    ACE-PT, NSCA, USATF-1
    danprater.blogspot.com - blog for everything related to throws, rugby, training, etc. and stuff that isnt.

Youtube
    http://www.youtube.com/user/ubertoss2000

Throwers
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=122693921