cburgess is on a distinguished road. (+10) cburgess is on a distinguished road. (+10) cburgess is on a distinguished road. (+10) cburgess is on a distinguished road. (+10) cburgess is on a distinguished road. (+10) cburgess is on a distinguished road. (+10) cburgess is on a distinguished road. (+10) cburgess is on a distinguished road. (+10) cburgess is on a distinguished road. (+10) cburgess is on a distinguished road. (+10) cburgess is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question apple cider vinegar

well i saw this on forum on the misc and i just had a few questions about it?
    one would be is it better as a liquid or as pill form? another would be can it be used in conjunction
    with e.c.? and where would be a good place to buy it in canada?

Noviceplus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Noviceplus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Noviceplus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Noviceplus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Noviceplus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Noviceplus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Noviceplus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Noviceplus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Noviceplus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Noviceplus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Noviceplus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm (extremely) confused. It's a common item in supermarkets, since vinegar is a common cooking ingredient to use when looking to add an acid to a dish. It doesn't have any special properties for weight loss. It is good to add to food that's higher in fat (the acid "cuts" through the fat, making it more pleasing to eat).

roybatty6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) roybatty6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) roybatty6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) roybatty6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) roybatty6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) roybatty6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) roybatty6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) roybatty6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) roybatty6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) roybatty6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) roybatty6 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Apparently it can aid in speeding up your metabolism, I read on several sites.

I use it to clear up my skin.

Taste is gross though.
    -80 kgs in 15 months.
    -100 kgs goal (75kgs bodyweight)

Abs on a skinny guy is like a fatgirl with big tits, it doesn't count.

HealthResearch is a name known to all. (+5000) HealthResearch is a name known to all. (+5000) HealthResearch is a name known to all. (+5000) HealthResearch is a name known to all. (+5000) HealthResearch is a name known to all. (+5000) HealthResearch is a name known to all. (+5000) HealthResearch is a name known to all. (+5000) HealthResearch is a name known to all. (+5000) HealthResearch is a name known to all. (+5000) HealthResearch is a name known to all. (+5000) HealthResearch is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by roybatty6 View Post
    Apparently it can aid in speeding up your metabolism, I read on several sites.

I use it to clear up my skin.

Taste is gross though.
    There are tons of myths on apple cider vinegar. Any metabolic change is trivial. Please post a link to a study if you believe otherwise.

ekoog82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ekoog82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ekoog82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ekoog82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ekoog82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ekoog82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ekoog82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ekoog82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ekoog82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ekoog82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ekoog82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I was just talking to my step father yesterday about the 25lbs he had lost in the past several months. He take this daily (liquid form). Has done noe real exercise and only changed his diet very little. Claims the apple cider vinegar was the trick to loosing and gave it all the credit.

SideSteal is a name known to all. (+5000) SideSteal is a name known to all. (+5000) SideSteal is a name known to all. (+5000) SideSteal is a name known to all. (+5000) SideSteal is a name known to all. (+5000) SideSteal is a name known to all. (+5000) SideSteal is a name known to all. (+5000) SideSteal is a name known to all. (+5000) SideSteal is a name known to all. (+5000) SideSteal is a name known to all. (+5000) SideSteal is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ekoog82 View Post
    I was just talking to my step father yesterday about the 25lbs he had lost in the past several months. He take this daily (liquid form). Has done noe real exercise and only changed his diet very little. Claims the apple cider vinegar was the trick to loosing and gave it all the credit.
    Do you think he is correct?
    Training log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160275721&pagenumber=

CarlosInTampa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CarlosInTampa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CarlosInTampa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CarlosInTampa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CarlosInTampa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CarlosInTampa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CarlosInTampa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CarlosInTampa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CarlosInTampa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CarlosInTampa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It is the holy grail in terms of fighting off colds for me at least. Any time I feel an itch coming on in my throat I down a shot of it like it's Tequila and poof, it's gone.

runeblade has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) runeblade has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) runeblade has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) runeblade has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) runeblade has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) runeblade has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) runeblade has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) runeblade has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) runeblade has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) runeblade has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) runeblade has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Noviceplus View Post
    I'm (extremely) confused. It's a common item in supermarkets, since vinegar is a common cooking ingredient to use when looking to add an acid to a dish. It doesn't have any special properties for weight loss. It is good to add to food that's higher in fat (the acid "cuts" through the fat, making it more pleasing to eat).
    You don't use the stuff you cook with. You need the organic stuff. All the good stuff in ACV is in what the call the "mother" which is taken out of the processed stuff you buy at the store for cooking. Any health food store should have the stuff. GNC sells it if they have GNC in Canada. I drink 2 tbsp in water 2X a day. I tried it as a shot the first time and its so acidic that it irritated my throat all day so I don't do that anymore. Mix in water and use a straw to save my teeth lol.

I have only been on it about 2-3 weeks but I have been using it for acne and it has helped so far. My back in particular is clearing up. Now I was off my diet for a bit as I had an interview out of state and so for 3 days was eating out every meal and then went to my families for labor day and there was so much food. My aunt also made cookies for scratch/brownies, and my sister made cupcakes. At my next weigh in I was lucky enough to not have gained any weight but I didn't lose any either. I did lose 1/2 inch on my waistline though and 1/4 on my thigh. Not saying its the ACV but you never know.

Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by runeblade View Post
    You don't use the stuff you cook with. You need the organic stuff. All the good stuff in ACV is in what the call the "mother" which is taken out of the processed stuff you buy at the store for cooking. Any health food store should have the stuff. GNC sells it if they have GNC in Canada. I drink 2 tbsp in water 2X a day. I tried it as a shot the first time and its so acidic that it irritated my throat all day so I don't do that anymore. Mix in water and use a straw to save my teeth lol.

I have only been on it about 2-3 weeks but I have been using it for acne and it has helped so far. My back in particular is clearing up. Now I was off my diet for a bit as I had an interview out of state and so for 3 days was eating out every meal and then went to my families for labor day and there was so much food. My aunt also made cookies for scratch/brownies, and my sister made cupcakes. At my next weigh in I was lucky enough to not have gained any weight but I didn't lose any either. I did lose 1/2 inch on my waistline though and 1/4 on my thigh. Not saying its the ACV but you never
    know.
    You can buy organic ACV at the grocery store. (I use it to make salad dressings) It seems to be the generic cure all from every folk remedy known to man curing everything from athletes foot to weight loss. I doubt it has the mystical properties people bestow on it but like yogurt it could certainly change the natural flora of your digestive track and very little research on that has been done.
    My Reverse Diet Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153750981&p=1077733831#post1077733831

runeblade has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) runeblade has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) runeblade has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) runeblade has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) runeblade has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) runeblade has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) runeblade has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) runeblade has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) runeblade has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) runeblade has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) runeblade has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Electricheadd View Post
    You can buy organic ACV at the grocery store. (I use it to make salad dressings) It seems to be the generic cure all from every folk remedy known to man curing everything from athletes foot to weight loss. I doubt it has the mystical properties people bestow on it but like yogurt it could certainly change the natural flora of your digestive track and very little research on that has been done.
    I am not sure if you can buy it at the store but it isn't expensive at health food stores. $3.50 at GNC for 16 oz. Foods can cause changes in the body. I have UC and when I was in highschool and college I had a flare for several years and was having trouble getting it under control. I got it under control by adding aloe juice. (read about it online). I know natural things can work but they are not miracles.

phiberoptix will become famous soon enough. (+50) phiberoptix will become famous soon enough. (+50) phiberoptix will become famous soon enough. (+50) phiberoptix will become famous soon enough. (+50) phiberoptix will become famous soon enough. (+50) phiberoptix will become famous soon enough. (+50) phiberoptix will become famous soon enough. (+50) phiberoptix will become famous soon enough. (+50) phiberoptix will become famous soon enough. (+50) phiberoptix will become famous soon enough. (+50) phiberoptix will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Maybe I'm weird but I actually enjoy doing shots of vinegar.

BladeJrs is on a distinguished road. (+10) BladeJrs is on a distinguished road. (+10) BladeJrs is on a distinguished road. (+10) BladeJrs is on a distinguished road. (+10) BladeJrs is on a distinguished road. (+10) BladeJrs is on a distinguished road. (+10) BladeJrs is on a distinguished road. (+10) BladeJrs is on a distinguished road. (+10) BladeJrs is on a distinguished road. (+10) BladeJrs is on a distinguished road. (+10) BladeJrs is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Yea, that makes TOTAL sense to give all the credit to that and not to changing the diet. Thumbs up.

Gimme1More is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gimme1More is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gimme1More is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gimme1More is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gimme1More is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gimme1More is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gimme1More is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gimme1More is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gimme1More is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gimme1More is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gimme1More is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Placebo FTW!

fredericgodec has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Gimme1More View Post
    Placebo FTW!
    I'm so new I don't have the permission to post links but if you search on google "could vinegar be a natural fat fighter" you will find excerpts of some research that tend to prove that vinegar can be useful for losing fat.

But I don't think you'll see some big research on the subject as you can't put a patent on vinegar...

Gimme1More is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gimme1More is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gimme1More is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gimme1More is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gimme1More is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gimme1More is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gimme1More is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gimme1More is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gimme1More is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gimme1More is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gimme1More is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    as anything though its not gonna work without diet and exercise is my point. The gains from it would be minimal, just as there are studies that hydroxycut can really help with weightloss. Yet i assure if you take hydroxycut and eat cake and drink soda all day and never become active you'll have an elevated heart rate and blood pressure problem and probably not much more. That was the point I was making not that vinegar doesn't have some properties that could be beneficial to losing weight but the idea to thing that it was the main cause for weight loss is crazy. If that were the case people wouldn't have eating disorders they'd just have a vinegar problem. And muscletech would surely have a pill called VINEGKIC on sale at gnc for $49.99 a bottle.