meeesha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Oxy Elite and Hypothyroidism?

Hi there! I'm a 20 year old female. I'm 132 pounds and 64.5 inches tall. BMI ~ 22
    I exercise a lot and eat well and generally live healthy. I would though, like to loose a few pounds and tighten up here and there. It's very difficult for me though because I have hypothyroidism. I am on a low dose of synthroid (50 mcgs). I've heard about this oxy elite stuff and I was wondering if, 1.) it's any good? and 2.) is it safe to take with synthroid?

thanks!

Muscletron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Muscletron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Muscletron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Muscletron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Muscletron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Muscletron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Muscletron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Muscletron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Muscletron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Muscletron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Muscletron is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by meeesha View Post
    Hi there! I'm a 20 year old female. I'm 132 pounds and 64.5 inches tall. BMI ~ 22
    I exercise a lot and eat well and generally live healthy. I would though, like to loose a few pounds and tighten up here and there. It's very difficult for me though because I have hypothyroidism. I am on a low dose of synthroid (50 mcgs). I've heard about this oxy elite stuff and I was wondering if, 1.) it's any good? and 2.) is it safe to take with synthroid?

thanks!
    Wish I could help...

mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by meeesha View Post

thanks!
    Consult with your doctor before taking anything like that with your condition is the best advice anyone can give.

Warnings: This product is only intended to be consumed by healthy adults 18 years of age or older. Pregnant or nursing women should not use this product. Consult with your health care provider before using this product, especially if you are taking any prescription, over the counter medication, dietary supplement product or if you have any pre-existing medical condition including but not limited to: high or low blood pressure, cardiac arrhythmia, stroke, heart, liver, kidney or thyroid disease, seizure disorder, psychiatric disease, diabetes, difficulty urinating due to prostate enlargement or if you are taking a MAO-B inhibitor or any other medication, including but not limited to MAOIs, SSRIs or any other compounds with serotonergic activity. This product contains caffeine and should not be taken by individuals wishing to eliminate this ingredient from their diet. Discontinue use 2 weeks prior to surgery. Do not use in combination with caffeine or any stimulants from other sources whatsoever, including but not limited to, coffee, tea, soda and other dietary supplements or medications. Do not combine with alcohol. Discontinue use and immediately consult your health care professional if you experience any adverse reaction to this product. Do not exceed recommended serving. Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing. This product may contain ingredients banned by certain sports organizations. User assumes all risks, liabilities or consequences respecting testing. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
    Supplement a good diet: don't diet on supplements.

MAN Sports Lead Rep

Disclaimer: The statement above reflects that of my own opinion & in no way that of MAN Sports. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

IG: @eminentandpowerfulco

bambiemcfly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bambiemcfly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bambiemcfly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bambiemcfly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bambiemcfly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bambiemcfly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bambiemcfly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bambiemcfly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bambiemcfly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bambiemcfly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bambiemcfly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    yes, it will help in terms of energy, appetite suppression, potentially water retention and mood. one of my favorite thermos. i also have hyprothyroidism (150mcg cytomel; its pretty bad :/), most thermos do not interact unless they have a thyroid complex (guggelsterones, kelp, iodine, etc.), so this should be a perfect choice. will it melt fat off all by itself? no. will it help reach your goals with a solid diet and training regimen in place? yes. good luck, and def start with ONE daily. theyre potent.