poloko17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Prices for suppliments are too high in SOUTH AFRICA

Wow! Seems like prices at bb.com are affordable, i've been using animal pump since January 2011 buying at retail store. Lol! I spent lot so far,
    If you are in South africa too and you used to order online,how much were you charged for shipping and how long did it takes to get your order?

Viper6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Viper6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Viper6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Viper6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Viper6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Viper6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Viper6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Viper6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Viper6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Viper6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Viper6 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Add your items to your cart, add an address and it will give you a price for shipping (depending on the shipping method you choose).

poloko17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Viper6 View Post
    Add your items to your cart, add an address and it will give you a price for shipping (depending on the shipping method you choose).
    ok,and how about the delay that i should expect?