Page 5 of 53 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ^^This guy know hows to REALLY TRAIN. Yes sir. Well done.

"Frightening gym staff" - priceless
    BRAINS & GAINS

Strong Mind + Strong Body = UNSTOPPABLE

SideSteal is a name known to all. (+5000) SideSteal is a name known to all. (+5000) SideSteal is a name known to all. (+5000) SideSteal is a name known to all. (+5000) SideSteal is a name known to all. (+5000) SideSteal is a name known to all. (+5000) SideSteal is a name known to all. (+5000) SideSteal is a name known to all. (+5000) SideSteal is a name known to all. (+5000) SideSteal is a name known to all. (+5000) SideSteal is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by phozosado View Post
    I smell like goat, I can't take my shirt off because my triceps are too stiff, and I frightened the gym staff again
    ^ Possible sig. Good stuff.
    Training log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160275721&pagenumber=

phozosado is a name known to all. (+5000) phozosado is a name known to all. (+5000) phozosado is a name known to all. (+5000) phozosado is a name known to all. (+5000) phozosado is a name known to all. (+5000) phozosado is a name known to all. (+5000) phozosado is a name known to all. (+5000) phozosado is a name known to all. (+5000) phozosado is a name known to all. (+5000) phozosado is a name known to all. (+5000) phozosado is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by PBateman2 View Post
    ^^This guy know hows to REALLY TRAIN. Yes sir. Well done.

"Frightening gym staff" - priceless
    Many thanks, sir. Your intensity is contagious. Not enough of it around the gym in my opinion.

Originally Posted by SideSteal View Post
    ^ Possible sig. Good stuff.
    Best thing is, it's all true.

FOOD

Breakfast:
    Bacon and Eggs
    Turkey Sausage
    Blueberry Waffles
    Coffee

Lunch:

Went to some crappy snobby restraunt in Midtown. Sounds great, but it sucked.
    Fried Chicken
    Macaroni and Cheese
    Coconut Cake
    Coffee

Dinner:
    Gas station packaged tuna sandwich. (yup)
    Strawberry Pop Tarts
    Protein Shake

Snack:
    B&J Cookies and Milk (we have a winner...that and red velvet cake FTW)
    Liverwurst sandwich with mustard and onion (This is one of my all-time favorite things to eat at night.....I'm probably alone here.)

Calories: 3369
    Fat 144
    Carb: 291
    Pro: 216
    ---
    This Machine Kills Fascists.
    ---
    BULKING LOG : http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137967093&pagenumber=
    ---
    BTK - Bleed Time Krew
    ---
    "He runs, an activity that we defeated eons ago when humans discovered we are slower than every other animal on earth and can ride horses" - joelash302

lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hell of a workout!! Props to you for lifting late at night, I suck at that....lol @ frightening the gym staff

Snack:
    B&J Cookies and Milk (we have a winner...that and red velvet cake FTW)
    Liverwurst sandwich with mustard and onion (This is one of my all-time favorite things to eat at night.....I'm probably alone here.)[/b]
    I tried Cookies & Milk last weekend, loved it! And I won't knock your Liverwurst sandwich until I try it, buuuuut you may still be alone in that preference even after I do
    Boxing Promoter, keystonebox.com

IG/Twitter/Snap: lorinelise8 (stalk away)

lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Awesome workout, Phoz!

It seems like every time I go to a trendy little restaurant intown, it always sucks and is overpriced. Except the Vortex. Love their burgers!

phozosado is a name known to all. (+5000) phozosado is a name known to all. (+5000) phozosado is a name known to all. (+5000) phozosado is a name known to all. (+5000) phozosado is a name known to all. (+5000) phozosado is a name known to all. (+5000) phozosado is a name known to all. (+5000) phozosado is a name known to all. (+5000) phozosado is a name known to all. (+5000) phozosado is a name known to all. (+5000) phozosado is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by lovingit View Post
    Awesome workout, Phoz!

It seems like every time I go to a trendy little restaurant intown, it always sucks and is overpriced. Except the Vortex. Love their burgers!
    THanks! Oh yeah, Vortex is fantastic. Decatur has a truckload of great places to eat as well. My favorite place in Midtown/Buckhead is Holeman and Finch Public House. It's a farm-to-table place. Very popular with the chefs. Gordon Ramsay was in town shooting Kitchen NIghtmares at some restaurant near LIttle 5 and he stopped to eat at Holeman and Finch. GREAT burgers late night. Amazing cocktails.
    ---
    ---
    BULKING LOG : http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137967093&pagenumber=
    ---
    BTK - Bleed Time Krew
    ---
    "He runs, an activity that we defeated eons ago when humans discovered we are slower than every other animal on earth and can ride horses" - joelash302

AWD_TURBO is just really nice. (+1000) AWD_TURBO is just really nice. (+1000) AWD_TURBO is just really nice. (+1000) AWD_TURBO is just really nice. (+1000) AWD_TURBO is just really nice. (+1000) AWD_TURBO is just really nice. (+1000) AWD_TURBO is just really nice. (+1000) AWD_TURBO is just really nice. (+1000) AWD_TURBO is just really nice. (+1000) AWD_TURBO is just really nice. (+1000) AWD_TURBO is just really nice. (+1000)
    I can't wait to add pop tarts back into my diet for my bulk. I miss them
    BTK - Work. Hustle. Kill.

5/3/1 Winter Bulk - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137721563

PB's
    Bench: 240x5
    Squat: 285x3
    Deadlift: 405x2

Originally Posted by AWD_TURBO View Post
    I can't wait to add pop tarts back into my diet for my bulk. I miss them
    Not exactly pop tarts, but lunch today was real nice. Haggis and poached eggs on toast. Hmmmmmmmm.

Attached Images
    ---
    ---
    ---
    BTK - Bleed Time Krew
    ---

Today was an off day. Got some more rings finished and spec'd out some new client work. Celebrated with MARTINIS.

People screw up martinis usually. If you've ever had one in a restaurant, odds are it was your last because most places don't know how to make them. Funny, because it has so few ingredients. All you need is:

That's it. Yeah, that's gin. Not vodka. The original martini was made with gin. Purists would say that anything else is just a cocktail. Vodka martini? Don't think so, pal....vodka cocktail.

I'm not so elitist. I will say, though, that if you don't like gin martinis, it's only because I haven't made you one. I turn people all the time. They say they don't dig martinis. I show up with my little black case. I make martinis. They change their minds.

People put too much vermouth or not enough. They use the wrong kind of gin (Bombay Saphire will make you vomit when mixed with olives. Not bad in a gin and tonic or Tom Collins, though.)

Sometimes transcendence is found in simplicity. The martini is the perfect example of this.

Food today was:

Breakfast:
    Pork, goat cheese, and onion omelet.
    Blueberry Waffles.
    Bacon.
    Coffee.

Lunch:
    Haggis
    Eggs
    Toast

Dinner:
    Protein Shake
    Ben and Jerry's Milk and Cookies
    Martini
    Chicken and rice

Cals: 3320
    Fat: 161(it's the haggis' fault.)
    Carb: 191
    Pro: 205

Kind of a rough day. Feel slightly depressed. Not sure if it's bulking related or if anyone else has had this experience when upping carbs or cals. Wife took some shots of me drinking the martini and bitching about work. Martini cheered me up a bit.

Tomorrow is hypertrophy back. That'll set me right and put the scare on those weights. WAR. I'm coming.
    Attached Images
    ---
    ---
    ---
    BTK - Bleed Time Krew
    ---

PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Kill that back tomorrow, man!!! Murder.
    BRAINS & GAINS

lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nice! I actually like vodka martinis. Gin makes me cry...I have no idea why.

As for depressed/moody when bulking - yep! I actually talked a little bit about it in Psycho's log. I felt angry for a while, then depressed. Could just be coincidental (I mean, it's pretty understandable considering my personal life right now), but I do wonder if other people experience the same thing.

What's that video game you got there?

Oh, and I have never tried Holeman and Finch. I will have to check it out!

Originally Posted by PBateman2 View Post
    Kill that back tomorrow, man!!! Murder.
    Back's been put on notice. Actually lifting to the original Conan soundtrack. Usually reserved for power/strength days, but every time you post here, I feel like I"ve got to step it up. Iron sharpens iron.

Nice! I actually like vodka martinis. Gin makes me cry...I have no idea why.

As for depressed/moody when bulking - yep! I actually talked a little bit about it in Psycho's log. I felt angry for a while, then depressed. Could just be coincidental (I mean, it's pretty understandable considering my personal life right now), but I do wonder if other people experience the same thing.

What's that video game you got there?

Oh, and I have never tried Holeman and Finch. I will have to check it out!
    It's funny how certain drinks affect people like that. Scotch makes me sad (in a sorta-fun Irish kind of way). Makes me want to put on a Bergman film, listen to the Clancy Brothers, and smoke my long-stem Peterson.

A lot of the bulking logs tend to mention touchiness, mood swings, crankiness, depression. Seems to be on the OFF days. I really am a firm believer in "that which does not kill us, make's us stronger."

That dere arcade cabinet is a custom multicade. Proud to say I was something of an arcade rat in the 80s/early 90s. I've got 400 arcade games on that bad boy. My favorites are Donkey Kong, Dig Dug, Crystal Castles, and good old Pacman. I'll have friends over and we'll do cocktails, appetizers, and Galaga.
    ---
    ---
    ---
    BTK - Bleed Time Krew
    ---

That dere arcade cabinet is a custom multicade. Proud to say I was something of an arcade rat in the 80s/early 90s. I've got 400 arcade games on that bad boy. My favorites are Donkey Kong, Dig Dug, Crystal Castles, and good old Pacman. I'll have friends over and we'll do cocktails, appetizers, and Galaga.
    Nice!! I need one of those!!!

back's been put on notice. Actually lifting to the original conan soundtrack. Usually reserved for power/strength days, but every time you post here, i feel like i"ve got to step it up. Iron sharpens iron.

Hells Yeaaaah! No. Mercy. Eva.
    BRAINS & GAINS

Originally Posted by lorinelise View Post
    Hell of a workout!! Props to you for lifting late at night, I suck at that....lol @ frightening the gym staff
    I tried Cookies & Milk last weekend, loved it! And I won't knock your Liverwurst sandwich until I try it, buuuuut you may still be alone in that preference even after I do
    Disclaimer: I don't eat liverwurst WITH the B&J.

Nice!! I need one of those!!!
    The thing is huge. I just prefer those games to the new stuff.

---

Friday (overdue)

Friday was hypertrophy back day with a little bicep work.

Pullups (BW)

Killed it. Supposed to do as few sets as possible to hit 50. I think it's getting a little too easy. Upping the number to 60.

One Arm Bent over DB Rows
    Used the gym by my office - only goes up to 100 lbs.
    100 x 12
    100 x 12
    100 x 12

Should have gone much heavier. Couldn't. Nest time I'm stuck with the 100s I'm going to do 3 x 15.

Stiff-legged BB Cleans

(I do this for shoulders, not legs. A little pop with the legs is okay, but ultimately I try to do all of the work with my upper body.)
    145 x 10
    145 x 10
    145 x 8 (DAMN! Next time, sucka.)

Upright DB Row
    50 x 12
    50 x 12
    55 x 10

Close-grip pullups (BW)
    3 x 14

Standing DB Curls
    40 x 10
    40 x 8
    35 x 10

Cable EZ curls

(Weight stack isn't labeled. Have no idea.)
    3 x 12

Inverse grip cable EZ curls
    3x12.

Food -

Breakfast
    Pork and Goat cheese Omelet
    Coffee

Lunch -
    Pizza and a donut.
    Protein Shake.

Dinner
    Checkers (Bllaaaaaagh!) I was in an airport. What can i say?)

Went to New York on a hot, sweaty flight. Arrived at 1am and made my way right to Manhattan to a place called the Flat Iron. Drank 2 Old Fashions, 2 gin Martinis, and a shot of bourbon. HMMMMMMMM.

Cals: 3600
    Fat 157
    Carb 192
    Pro 170
    Empty cals from booze: Priceless.
    Attached Images
    ---
    ---
    ---
    BTK - Bleed Time Krew
    ---

lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Empty cals from booze: Priceless.

Boxing Promoter, keystonebox.com

IG/Twitter/Snap: lorinelise8 (stalk away)

Originally Posted by lorinelise View Post

That's me.

Landed in ATL at 11am yesterday and went right to the gym from the airport.

Heavy Chest day. EASY work. Getting stronger. Going up soon. Weight is 188.2 now. A little dehydrated, I think.

Flat BB Bench:
    255 x 8
    275 x 6
    295 x 4
    315 x 2

Standing Overhead Press
    145 x 8
    145 x 8
    155 x 8

Close Grip Bench (Smith)
    225 x 8
    235 x 8
    245 x 8

BB Shrugs (Smith)
    255 x 20
    275 x 20
    295 x 20

BW Dips

Because most of the day was traveling, I didn't count food. Back on the regimented eating schedule this week. Today is legs. Coming off of the chest day (which I think is the easiest of the week,) I feel fresh. Not caught up on my sleep yet, but that's not going to matter when I'm under the bar with Iggy Pop in my ear today.
    ---
    ---
    ---
    BTK - Bleed Time Krew
    ---

AWD_TURBO is just really nice. (+1000) AWD_TURBO is just really nice. (+1000) AWD_TURBO is just really nice. (+1000) AWD_TURBO is just really nice. (+1000) AWD_TURBO is just really nice. (+1000) AWD_TURBO is just really nice. (+1000) AWD_TURBO is just really nice. (+1000) AWD_TURBO is just really nice. (+1000) AWD_TURBO is just really nice. (+1000) AWD_TURBO is just really nice. (+1000) AWD_TURBO is just really nice. (+1000)
    Strong workout is Strong man!

PB's

Originally Posted by AWD_TURBO View Post
    Strong workout is Strong man!
    Thanks. Didn't do the Incline Bench this time. I'll save that for Friday. I wanted to get my SOHP up first. I'm close to a PR on that. It's hard to walk away from a S/P workout after only 4 serious exercises, but I have to keep telling myself that I'm trying to stimulate, not annihilate.
    ---
    ---
    ---
    BTK - Bleed Time Krew
    ---

haha I hear ya. I got a new PR on my incline DB press yesterday even though I wanted to do flat DB press again to see if I could do set a new PR in that...

PB's

NCepeeist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NCepeeist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NCepeeist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NCepeeist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NCepeeist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NCepeeist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NCepeeist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NCepeeist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NCepeeist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NCepeeist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NCepeeist has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Solid work mate. Prolly going to switch up my splits a bit as im starting to slow gains on a few lifts (bp mostly) and ironically think I am going to give mma a try.