Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Zantei is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zantei is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zantei is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zantei is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zantei is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zantei is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zantei is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zantei is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zantei is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zantei is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zantei is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Update?
    Everything you need to know about the leangains eating plan:

http://examine.com/leangains-faq/

BurtsDog is on a distinguished road. (+10) BurtsDog is on a distinguished road. (+10) BurtsDog is on a distinguished road. (+10) BurtsDog is on a distinguished road. (+10) BurtsDog is on a distinguished road. (+10) BurtsDog is on a distinguished road. (+10) BurtsDog is on a distinguished road. (+10) BurtsDog is on a distinguished road. (+10) BurtsDog is on a distinguished road. (+10) BurtsDog is on a distinguished road. (+10) BurtsDog is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    There is nothing wrong with eating 24 whole eggs per day, which would be the equivalent of 6 cans of tuna per day but you won't feel like you are starving because of the fat. I was a pretty tight 218 lbs back when I ate 6 cans of tuna a day. I don't really like tuna anymore (wonder why). Eggs are a reasonable choice, especially if you are on a budget. Much cheaper than tuna. I recommend frying the eggs sunny side up in a little butter and sprinkle with a bit of sea salt, pepper and garlic powder.

doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Eggcellent idea.

Ectomorph traits though. Wat!!!!!
    Ride it like you just stole it.

Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    i love eggs, but that's too many for my preference. eating anything in excessive amounts makes me sick of it.
    Domicron's Basement Gym and Fun House
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1451901723&viewfull=1#post1451901723

▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #60

MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Eating 24 3 year old eggs is not a good idea.
    "It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.”

― Mark Twain

hthoma will become famous soon enough. (+50) hthoma will become famous soon enough. (+50) hthoma will become famous soon enough. (+50) hthoma will become famous soon enough. (+50) hthoma will become famous soon enough. (+50) hthoma will become famous soon enough. (+50) hthoma will become famous soon enough. (+50) hthoma will become famous soon enough. (+50) hthoma will become famous soon enough. (+50) hthoma will become famous soon enough. (+50) hthoma will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You haven't really said why you want to do this. I know the other guy got results, but it wasn't necessarily because of the eggs.

Is it because it's cheap? Or you just like eggs?

There's a diff. amino balance in each type of protein, so I don't know if it's a great idea to eat only one. Also, egg protein doesn't uptake as quickly as whey does, so it isn't as good for post-workout.

Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by hthoma View Post
    You haven't really said why you want to do this. I know the other guy got results, but it wasn't necessarily because of the eggs.

There's a diff. amino balance in each type of protein, so I don't know if it's a great idea to eat only one. Also, egg protein doesn't uptake as quickly as whey does, so it isn't as good for post-workout.
    I eat like an hour after my workout. Usually a steak or some sort of egg dish.
    Eat the damn yolk.

HrBraun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HrBraun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HrBraun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HrBraun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    24 eggs per day? If you really like eggs go for it.

I personally prefer a more balanced diet. Eating anything in excessive amounts is not really necessary.

BurtsDog is on a distinguished road. (+10) BurtsDog is on a distinguished road. (+10) BurtsDog is on a distinguished road. (+10) BurtsDog is on a distinguished road. (+10) BurtsDog is on a distinguished road. (+10) BurtsDog is on a distinguished road. (+10) BurtsDog is on a distinguished road. (+10) BurtsDog is on a distinguished road. (+10) BurtsDog is on a distinguished road. (+10) BurtsDog is on a distinguished road. (+10) BurtsDog is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by BurtsDog View Post
    There is nothing wrong with eating 24 whole eggs per day, which would be the equivalent of 6 cans of tuna per day but you won't feel like you are starving because of the fat. I was a pretty tight 218 lbs back when I ate 6 cans of tuna a day. I don't really like tuna anymore (wonder why). Eggs are a reasonable choice, especially if you are on a budget. Much cheaper than tuna. I recommend frying the eggs sunny side up in a little butter and sprinkle with a bit of sea salt, pepper and garlic powder.
    Just wanted to add that if you are experiencing gas from eating eggs, you may not be cooking them right. Most people overcook eggs which can make them much harder to digest and cause gas. Try just barely cooking them (e.g. sunny side up). Keep them soft. Makes them a lot more tasty and easier for your body to digest. I used to get gas all the time from eggs but do not anymore. Back then I would scramble eggs until they were overcooked and dry or rubbery, or I would make overcooked omelettes. One problem with omelettes is that you can get so caught up 'adding stuff' to make the eggs 'taste better' that it can be easy to forget how great eggs taste by themselves (when cooked right) with just a little butter, pepper, sea salt and garlic powder. Done right, eggs are fricken awesome and you can dip other foods (e.g. vegetables) in the runny yolk and instantly boost their taste.

Sahigher is not very well liked. (-100) Sahigher is not very well liked. (-100) Sahigher is not very well liked. (-100) Sahigher is not very well liked. (-100) Sahigher is not very well liked. (-100) Sahigher is not very well liked. (-100) Sahigher is not very well liked. (-100) Sahigher is not very well liked. (-100) Sahigher is not very well liked. (-100) Sahigher is not very well liked. (-100) Sahigher is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by raweggz View Post
    I lift 6 days a week and am about to start eating 24 eggs per day, any opinions? Advice etc

P.s) whole eggs
    Have a lot of fiber in your diet if you try this...

huiz4100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by hthoma View Post

Do you realize that eggs are by far the most complete protein? They have all the eight amino acids you want in them.

I believe that is the first real answer to the question: Why eggs? Geez. other than that: cheap, easy, tasty, supports testosterone, etc. keep an eye on fat and cholesterol and he will prob get some kickass results assuming the cardio is kept in.
    http://forum.smarthealthshop.com

janglingjack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janglingjack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janglingjack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janglingjack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janglingjack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janglingjack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janglingjack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janglingjack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janglingjack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janglingjack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janglingjack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    In on necro thread

I reckon so long as you cook them differently each meal, e.g. fried for breakfast, scrambled lunch, omelette dinner, poached supper you could convince yourself it's a varied diet...

I love eggs and am sure I could live off this diet, but I wouldn't do it because that would mean giving up lots of other delicious food stuffs.

In short, pretty crappy idea
    *eggs crew*
    *raiders crew*