Beschx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up * Looking For Some Feedback & Proper Nutrition/Workout Planning *

This is my first forum post so i'm kinda gonna wing it. I'm 21 years old & 5'11" about 195, about 12% bodyfat, looking to tone up and cut down to about 180-185 and around 8-9% bodyfat. In the past year i have come down from 250, and built quite a bit of muscle as well.

But i plan on going on a 3-week cycle of Universal Animal Cuts Vitapaks and will be on a pretty strict diet and workout plan.. It isn't set in stone yet but it will look somewhat like the following. Depending on the results maybe doing a 2nd cycle of the Animal Cuts after the week off. I've read lots of reviews and heard a lot of good results coming from them.

Supplements: Ultra Mega Green Mens Vitamins - 2 per day. Fish Oil - 2400mg a day. Animal Cuts - 2 packets per day. Whey protein - about 50 grams per day.

Workout: 6-7 days per week. HIT Training early in the morning before food(20-30 mins) and a bit of heavy lifting throughout the week. Also possible jogging at night to take full advantage of the Animal Cuts.

My main concern though, would be the mealplan. I plan on eating 5-6 meals per day, high protein/low fats & carbs. Looking to get around 1800-2000 calories per day. I'm wondering if all this combined will get me to where i wanna be (180-185) in 6-8 weeks. I'm open to all suggestions/workouts/mealplans so any feedback would be appreciated. Thank you.