Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: CellTech. (srs)

HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

CellTech. (srs)

Okay, I have a tendency to label some of the swoler bros in my gym as gear users. I mainly judge upon what I know to be genetic muscular potential (meaning if they're just supraphysiologically massive, I find it a good indication that they're users or have been in the past). Still some I tend to label gear users who may or may not have really used gear, and I honestly get mad at myself for assuming so when I don't know for 100% certain.

It's pretty offensive to assume someone's been a user if they haven't been (somewhat takes away from their hard work, especially if it gets spread around and hurts their reputation.. etc..).

My question is, how many people are actually on gear? Is it wrong of me for assuming without knowing for sure that someone isn't natty? Is it really as common among lifters as I think?

I mean.. I don't even know where one would acquire celltech.. it's not like it's talked about openly, even when compared to other (illegal) drugs.

Discuss.
    IIFYM - not even once.

www.AlanAragon.com

AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by HunterCML View Post
    My question is, how many people are actually on gear? Is it wrong of me for assuming without knowing for sure that someone isn't natty? Is it really as common among lifters as I think?

I mean.. I don't even know where one would acquire celltech.. it's not like it's talked about openly, even when compared to other (illegal) drugs.

Discuss.
    Here at least, a LOT of people are on it and it's readily available and easy to get. The majority of users also sell it (to pay for their own) - heck I know tons of people around who do (know, not friends)

I'd actually have a guess that 10-20% of people (my age) in my gym are on it, and then if you go out at night clubbing etc, the % is even higher (including bouncers etc). If we start talking about clen for example, I'd say the % increases greatly as a LOT of females use it for weight loss - well at least here they do.

They are quite easy to pick in my mind as you can notice the signs; acne, forearm vascularity (beyond normal), bloated etc
    Yes... I've started a log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159357321

HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AlwaysTryin View Post
    Here at least, a LOT of people are on it and it's readily available and easy to get. The majority of users also sell it (to pay for their own) - heck I know tons of people around who do (know, not friends)

I'd actually have a guess that 10-20% of people (my age) in my gym are on it, and then if you go out at night clubbing etc, the % is even higher (including bouncers etc).

They are quite easy to pick in my mind as you can notice the signs; acne, forearm vascularity (beyond normal), bloated etc
    I feel like I can guess pretty accurately who does and doesn't; but I guess even a little nagging doubt really makes me feel guilty for some reason. I don't openly discuss it with other people, but even so I still don't enjoy assuming the worst.

I don't want to take away the hard work other people have done if they in fact "worked" for their physique (not saying taking gear doesn't require work too). In other words, I don't want to be the ******* that assumes everyone that is stronger than them or has a better physique is "obviously on gear" if they're not.
    IIFYM - not even once.

www.AlanAragon.com

Jorate is just really nice. (+1000) Jorate is just really nice. (+1000) Jorate is just really nice. (+1000) Jorate is just really nice. (+1000) Jorate is just really nice. (+1000) Jorate is just really nice. (+1000) Jorate is just really nice. (+1000) Jorate is just really nice. (+1000) Jorate is just really nice. (+1000) Jorate is just really nice. (+1000) Jorate is just really nice. (+1000)

I'd actually have a guess that 10-20% of people (my age) in my gym are on it, and then if you go out at night clubbing etc, the % is even higher (including bouncers etc). If we start talking about clen for example, I'd say the % increases greatly as a LOT of females use it for weight loss - well at least here they do.

Those are all dumb signs you pointed out.

Brb Acne (Yeah that is a common side from juice but you only see that in the hardcore juicers that you can clearly tell are on juice and are frank about it)

Brb Forearm Vascularity (beyond normal). You serious brah? Lol you ever hear about someone taking a preworkout or having a lower bf %.. Not everyone thats super vascular is on juice

Brb Bloated... Theres a big difference between one being steroid abuse bloated and being bloated. Alot of people who are in the gym to gain weight bloat because they are taking in way more food (carbs and calories and water) than they would be normally.

Stop buying into steroid propoganda.

And @OP, who cares if people at your gym are on gear? Just do you and don't worry about them unless you want what they're on.
    Veni, Vidi, Vici

It's Consistency. It's like building a house. Everyday I am putting a brick on my wall.

An aspiring body sculpter. Who is in pursuit of perfect aesthetics.

AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Jorate View Post

Brb Acne (Yeah that is a common side from juice but you only see that in the hardcore juicers that you can clearly tell are on juice and are frank about it)

Brb Forearm Vascularity (beyond normal). You serious brah? Lol you ever hear about someone taking a preworkout or having a lower bf %.. Not everyone thats super vascular is on juice Forearm vascularity comes out completely different in people on juice - they can go from no vascularity to having huge forearm vascularity (without a change in bf %)

Brb Bloated... Theres a big difference between one being steroid abuse bloated and being bloated. Alot of people who are in the gym to gain weight bloat because they are taking in way more food (carbs and calories and water) than they would be normally. You think? I don't - steroid bloat is so easy to pick (a side from most)

Stop buying into steroid propoganda. I'm not....

And @OP, who cares if people at your gym are on gear? Just do you and don't worry about them unless you want what they're on.
    Responses in bold
    Yes... I've started a log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159357321

I feel like I can guess pretty accurately who does and doesn't; but I guess even a little nagging doubt really makes me feel guilty for some reason. I don't openly discuss it with other people, but even so I still don't enjoy assuming the worst.

I don't want to take away the hard work other people have done if they in fact "worked" for their physique (not saying taking gear doesn't require work too). In other words, I don't want to be the ******* that assumes everyone that is stronger than them or has a better physique is "obviously on gear" if they're not.
    I don't care who takes steroids or who doesn't as long as they don't compete in natural against me, or as long as they don't claim to be natty or walk around thinking they are king **** (when even not that big).

The issue is most people (here at least) barely even train for long before taking it because they are all IMPATIENT

I don't care if they are or aren't. I care that I assume that they are when they may/may not be. I wondered how common it actually is. I think people tend to assume "gear" sometimes when it isn't the case.
    IIFYM - not even once.

www.AlanAragon.com

I don't care if they are or aren't. I care that I assume that they are when they may/may not be. I wondered how common it actually is. I think people tend to assume "gear" sometimes when it isn't the case.
    I don't assume people bigger than me are - I have enough experience in bodybuilding now I reckon to pick the majority who are and who aren't

MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Brb

Brb

Brb .
    BRB not reading.

I assume everyone bigger than me is on so much gear they're pin cushions....makes me feel better

notsrs.
    Last edited by MarkVI; 09-07-2011 at 11:01 PM.
    www.xccellence.com

FKK.....We don't play

Getting big: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136802401

- Alan Aragon www.alanaragon.com

staunchkg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) staunchkg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) staunchkg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) staunchkg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) staunchkg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) staunchkg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) staunchkg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) staunchkg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) staunchkg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) staunchkg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) staunchkg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    CellMass is better IMO.
    www.bodyrecomposition.com + www.leangains.com + www.alanaragon.com + www.emma-leigh.com = profits.

I think that the Asian twist makes it solid & tight. - Aragon.

gamer123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gamer123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gamer123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gamer123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gamer123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gamer123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gamer123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gamer123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gamer123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gamer123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gamer123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    What difference does it make to you if people do or don't. Personally I assume everyone is natural unless there is solid proof they use gear or obviously if they are as big as Jay Cutler

staunchkg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) staunchkg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) staunchkg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) staunchkg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) staunchkg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) staunchkg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) staunchkg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) staunchkg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) staunchkg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) staunchkg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) staunchkg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by gamer123 View Post
    What difference does it make to you if people do or don't. Personally I assume everyone is natural unless there is solid proof they use gear or obviously if they are as big as Jay Cutler
    Jay Cutler only uses dat der Cell-Tech, Nitro-Tech and a banana. Just ask Chris Aceto.
    www.bodyrecomposition.com + www.leangains.com + www.alanaragon.com + www.emma-leigh.com = profits.

I think that the Asian twist makes it solid & tight. - Aragon.

lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's often difficult for me to tell with males (sometimes it's very obvious, though, of course), but with females it's easier to spot....but not always, because some take the milder stuff. I believe it's a LOT more common than people think. A trainer at my gym just got fired for providing it to his clients and I go to a commercial, cookie cutter gym.
    Last edited by lovingit; 09-08-2011 at 04:41 AM.

nothing but a peppercorn Rambo26's Avatar
    Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    very common in any semi serious weight room I find
    All posts should be considered in the correct context, especially those in the Misc section.

brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I don't care who takes steroids or who doesn't as long as they don't compete in natural against me, or as long as they don't claim to be natty or walk around thinking they are king **** (when even not that big).

The issue is most people (here at least) barely even train for long before taking it because they are all IMPATIENT
    a mate of mine started taking clen as well as umm 'steroids' (not entirely sure if clen itself is considered a steroid or not??), regardless he's always been a big guy and he's only recently started taking the gym more seriously and started dropping weight. My point is he basically fits everything you said - he now walks around like he's king **** (he's kind of always been that way, only now it's twice as bad), and he's clearly very impatient. Not to mention he hasn't the SLIGHTEST clue about the side effects and ignores everyone but his trainer (who is the one providing said drugs).

ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Just because you're on Cell Tech doesn't mean you're swole and just because your swole doesn't mean you're on Cell Tech.
    "Nutrition for powerlifting: If you are serious about it, you will eat f*cking everything and get strong as $hit." - HamburgerTrain
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163165741

PhiSig2298 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhiSig2298 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhiSig2298 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhiSig2298 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhiSig2298 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhiSig2298 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhiSig2298 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhiSig2298 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhiSig2298 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhiSig2298 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhiSig2298 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OP, eat whole foods instead..

Srs though, I always wondered the same thing. I'd like to 100% know who is & isn't but you still have to put in effort in the gym even if you're on gear. I had a "friend" not really a friend but just a guy I knew & he was on it & lifted socially. He got fat more than anything

joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by lovingit View Post
    It's often difficult for me to tell with males (sometimes it's very obvious, though, of course), but with females it's easier to spot....but not always, because some take the milder stuff. I believe it's a LOT more common than people think. A trainer at my gym just got fired for providing it to his clients and I go to a commercial, cookie cutter gym.
    Agree with this. I could probably tag 5 people in my gym that are on cycle right now. But it's easier to spot when a group of 5'8 guys weigh 220 and squat 500 for reps .

The only component of steroid use that really irritates me is when people lie about it.
    *Unaesthetic Crew* Disregard V-Taper, Acquire PRs.

My 5/3/1 log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142349681

kkaustin812 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kkaustin812 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kkaustin812 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kkaustin812 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kkaustin812 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kkaustin812 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kkaustin812 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kkaustin812 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kkaustin812 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kkaustin812 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kkaustin812 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The biggest thing that makes me think "That guy's on roids" is when then are big as fuk and lean as can be... all the time. Im just not sure you can do that natty?

On a side note I know a man at the gym who is very open about his years of extensive steroid use. I don't think he uses anymore (he might, idk) but I think he really regrets ever using them and so he'll tell you anything you want to know.
    Best looking NMiscer.

IFBB Amateur, M. Physique ArchangelEST's Avatar
    ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Excuse for severe noobity - but what the hell is so special about this Cell-tech stuff anyways? What the hell is that stuff?
    Owner of:

www.Aspartame-Research.com
    www.MayfieldFitness.net

Author of:

Flexible Dieting Handbook: How To Lose Weight by Eating What You Want - an Amazon Bestseller

"The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn. "

― Alvin Toffler

foodpr0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodpr0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodpr0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodpr0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodpr0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodpr0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodpr0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodpr0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodpr0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodpr0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodpr0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by kkaustin812 View Post
    The biggest thing that makes me think "That guy's on roids" is when then are big as fuk and lean as can be... all the time. Im just not sure you can do that natty?
    Big as fuk maybe not.
    But being lean as can be can give the illusion of a much larger bodyweight.
    i.e Alberto Nunez, here, weighs 158lbs @ 5'9"

...and why can't a natty hold leanness?
    genetically gifted mofo's with a low set-point can and if you don't have a low set-point you can still maintain it by being very strict and putting up with hunger/hormonal issues until you develop a lower settling point.

kkaustin812 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kkaustin812 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kkaustin812 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kkaustin812 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kkaustin812 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kkaustin812 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kkaustin812 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kkaustin812 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kkaustin812 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kkaustin812 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kkaustin812 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by foodpr0n View Post
    Big as fuk maybe not.
    But being lean as can be can give the illusion of a much larger bodyweight.
    i.e Alberto Nunez, here, weighs 158lbs @ 5'9"

...and why can't a natty hold leanness?
    genetically gifted mofo's with a low set-point can and if you don't have a low set-point you can still maintain it by being very strict and putting up with hunger/hormonal issues until you develop a lower settling point.
    I realize you can very well do either but can you really do both?

Im talking about 5' 10" guys who probably weight >220 and are <8% bf.... seemingly all the time.

That guy is insane looking!
    Best looking NMiscer.

Originally Posted by ArchangelEST View Post
    Excuse for severe noobity - but what the hell is so special about this Cell-tech stuff anyways? What the hell is that stuff?
    Urban Dictionary is your friend

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...ere%20celltech
    Best looking NMiscer.

foodpr0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodpr0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodpr0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodpr0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodpr0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodpr0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodpr0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodpr0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodpr0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodpr0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodpr0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I realize you can very well do either but can you really do both?

Im talking about 5' 10" guys who probably weight >220 and are <8% bf.... seemingly all the time.

That guy is insane looking!
    I was simply alluding to the fact that people can appear much bigger via leanness. But the people you are talking about... Natty @ 5'10" over 220lbs and under 8% bf - I'd put money on it that they aren't natural, no.

However,

You say 'probably' 220+...but do you know that for a fact? That's was my point, often being very lean makes you appear bigger than your bodyweight would indicate.

Location: Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I've known guys who regularly use 2grams of **** who barely look like they lift... and a handful of monsters who spent 15 years of doing heavy squats and bench all natural.

I look for muscle proportion.... some muscle have a much higher AR count than others. If you see a guy with disproportionately large delts, upper chest and traps... who doesn't overhead press 300 regularly... then that is often a dead giveaway. You very rarely see an overly developed shoulder girdle on a natty, unless they do a disproportionate amount of heavy shoulder work.

On the other hand some guys have such bad genetics or train so poorly that you really cannot tell that they use that thar, and it isn't really worth the effort to try and pick them out.

ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks, repped! Was starting to bug me. Some online slang takes a while to adopt to, especially if you're new.

As for the OP - Spotting a juicer isn't easy. But you can often pick up a few things. Most people get really big and bloated, really fast. Like hey - I'm 18, but I weigh 250@6ft.
    Some who go after definition are harder to spot. Because most often they remain within natural possibility ranges, but simply get there years before it should be possible.

And of-course if someone is bench-pressing 750lb (competition style+shirt), you know they are juicing. (a friend of mine does that. Sick ****. But he actually looks fairly normal)
    Owner of:

www.MayfieldFitness.net

Author of:

Flexible Dieting Handbook: How To Lose Weight by Eating What You Want - an Amazon Bestseller

"The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn. "

― Alvin Toffler

juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If I didn't have pre-existing health/hormonal related issues and wanted to make it my career, I'd juice and compete in NPC. srs
    But it's not worth it for me, so I am not going to be competing even in natty.

MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Wasn't aware until this thread that cell-tech is slang for AAS. I always thought people were referring to the MuscleTech product (srs).

Originally Posted by MikeK46 View Post
    Wasn't aware until this thread that cell-tech is slang for AAS. I always thought people were referring to the MuscleTech product (srs).
    This x2. Hence my question within the thread and the followed explanation. Srs.

I actually googled Celltech and found just a creatine supplement and some british cell phone company. (srs)
    Owner of:

www.MayfieldFitness.net

Author of:

― Alvin Toffler

Glutes... they are back Cumulonimbus's Avatar
    Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

u guise mirin the juicer? frequent user l0l0l0l

I asked him if he's working arms in the gym, he responded yeah, and I said.. ahhh like most days I see, good stuff bud! And then he mumbled when I walked away
    Just a weight lifter