Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    AlpineX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlpineX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlpineX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlpineX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlpineX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlpineX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlpineX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlpineX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlpineX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlpineX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlpineX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jvinci View Post
    i took a shot of it while camping before. Burned super worse than any normal vodka. I was already buzzing too so if you were to do it sober, i would imagine it would suck even worse. It's definitely doable, but you can do some damage to your eso****us. It says right on the bottle your supposed to use it for mixing.

btw, if you live in america, the only way you can get your hands on the real 190 proof ever clear is to get it on military bases. thats how the guy got it that gave me a shot.
    You could get it in Nevada 7 years ago.

Gdriver5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gdriver5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gdriver5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gdriver5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gdriver5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gdriver5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gdriver5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gdriver5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gdriver5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gdriver5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gdriver5 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have a little experience with it. I used to do shots of 151 mixed with wild turkey on the regular ....well not on the regular..more so if there was a big night and i didnt wanna fill up on a bunch of drinks. Slam down 2 or 3 shots of 252s and id be good for the entire night lol. Everclear...i did 3 shots one night..my only experience blacking out ever. Don't recommend it, as its terrible for the eso****us, and just not fun lol.

Working To Fat Jacked Marcoccia's Avatar
    Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yes like a baus

Indians79 is just really nice. (+1000) Indians79 is just really nice. (+1000) Indians79 is just really nice. (+1000) Indians79 is just really nice. (+1000) Indians79 is just really nice. (+1000) Indians79 is just really nice. (+1000) Indians79 is just really nice. (+1000) Indians79 is just really nice. (+1000) Indians79 is just really nice. (+1000) Indians79 is just really nice. (+1000) Indians79 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I took a shot of everclear and there were 5 people using 2 chasers. Some kids used captain crunch (dead srs) and others used pepsi. I was the last person to get the chaser so it was probably like 15-20 seconds without chasing it. My throat was twitching (no homo) and I started sweating profusely.
    HTC

KillDowzer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KillDowzer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KillDowzer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KillDowzer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KillDowzer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KillDowzer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KillDowzer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KillDowzer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KillDowzer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KillDowzer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KillDowzer is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by MarshalMiller View Post
    no chaser...hmm ill actually paypal anyone who posts a vid of them taking one $5. ive shot moonshine and 151 but never everclear. I think they make it weaker now too.
    Drank all of them.

Prepare...your....burning....angus now....
    *DISCLAIMER: Killdowzer is not responsible for advice he gives or the posts he posts.

Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by autrefois View Post
    you mean the 190 proof shiit? that's essentially battery acid. without a chaser you would vomit.

I took my first Everclear shot at 15 or 16, don't remember which, and my drinking has only gotten a LOT worse since then. I could drink a mouthful of Everclear and not chase it or vomit. It'd hurt, yeah, but I wouldn't vomit/chase it. A few weeks before I started college I went to a party where one of my future fraternity brothers had made a drink in one of those drink coolers used in the NFL(the ones that get dumped on coaches when win Super Bowl and such). He called it 'Sex on the Street' and had a few things in it with a few fifths of Everclear in it. He told me how many but I don't remember. I think it was 3 but that was 5 years ago. I was chugging the **** straight outta the cooler(have picture of it). Tasted like **** but me being hammered is an understatement.

I've got a 1/2 full 5th of Everclear in my kitchen ATM. I'll do it in a few hours if this thread is still up. I'll take a double shot because I'm not a pussy.
    AcetylCoA gets reps

"God your dunce." - Swept

LSU Tigers/Washington Nationals

chosenbrahh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chosenbrahh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chosenbrahh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chosenbrahh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chosenbrahh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chosenbrahh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chosenbrahh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chosenbrahh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chosenbrahh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chosenbrahh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chosenbrahh is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post

I took my first Everclear shot at 15 or 16, don't remember which, and my drinking has only gotten a LOT worse since then. I could drink a mouthful of Everclear and not chase it or vomit. It'd hurt, yeah, but I wouldn't vomit/chase it. A few weeks before I started college I went to a party where one of my future fraternity brothers had made a drink in one of those drink coolers used in the NFL(the ones that get dumped on coaches when win Super Bowl and such). He called it 'Sex on the Street' and had a few things in it with a few fifths of Everclear in it. He told me how many but I don't remember. I think it was 3 but that was 5 years ago. I was chugging the **** straight outta the cooler(have picture of it). Tasted like **** but me being hammered is an understatement.

I've got a 1/2 full 5th of Everclear in my kitchen ATM. I'll do it in a few hours if this thread is still up. I'll take a double shot because I'm not a pussy.

do it now brahh! i wanna see it before i get off. Oh and will be impress son if you do a double of it just for the lulz
    ~~~RIP Zyzz~~~

Turps450 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Turps450 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Turps450 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Turps450 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Turps450 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Turps450 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Turps450 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Turps450 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Turps450 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Turps450 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Turps450 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yep I've done several shots of Everclear, I still have probably 2 or 3 shots worth left in the bottle in my fridge. The **** is rough but doable. It evaporates so fast when it's in your mouth you can hardly breathe. It burns your throat also, I find it's like your starting to get a throat infection or some thing of the sort lol.

I used to bust it out in university when we had a big night ahead of us. The only way any one was getting it was by shots haha, I forced it on a couple of my roommates a few times. One of them puked it back up immediately... pussy.

Registered User VariantInterval's Avatar
    VariantInterval has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VariantInterval has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VariantInterval has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VariantInterval has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VariantInterval has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VariantInterval has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VariantInterval has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VariantInterval has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VariantInterval has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VariantInterval has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VariantInterval has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'm pretty sure i can do a shot of any alcohol, but chugging on the other hand...no.

GeorgeCl00ney will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeorgeCl00ney will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeorgeCl00ney will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeorgeCl00ney will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeorgeCl00ney will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeorgeCl00ney will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeorgeCl00ney will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeorgeCl00ney will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeorgeCl00ney will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeorgeCl00ney will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeorgeCl00ney will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    never tried taking a shot of everclear but i've taken shots of 151 without a chaser. had to wait a good 20-30 minutes between shots though, makes your mouth and throat feel like it just got lit on fire. everclear is actually banned here

Misc Mafia capo Commander Spicoli12's Avatar
    Spicoli12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spicoli12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spicoli12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spicoli12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spicoli12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spicoli12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spicoli12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spicoli12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spicoli12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spicoli12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spicoli12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    a shot of absinithe was the strongest shot i have taken.
    Misc Miscer #97

ذربايجان ديلیMISC VIGILANTEذربايجان ديلی

owe reps to:

reps for life - Billlabong089

batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    this is me OP, gimme $5

Getting_Cut22 is just really nice. (+1000) Getting_Cut22 is just really nice. (+1000) Getting_Cut22 is just really nice. (+1000) Getting_Cut22 is just really nice. (+1000) Getting_Cut22 is just really nice. (+1000) Getting_Cut22 is just really nice. (+1000) Getting_Cut22 is just really nice. (+1000) Getting_Cut22 is just really nice. (+1000) Getting_Cut22 is just really nice. (+1000) Getting_Cut22 is just really nice. (+1000) Getting_Cut22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by MarshalMiller View Post
    no chaser...hmm ill actually paypal anyone who posts a vid of them taking one $5. ive shot moonshine and 151 but never everclear. I think they make it weaker now too.
    If you honestly want to lose some money I'll make a video in a week or 2 when I got to see my friends. I've done 5 shots of everclear in my life, 1 was a double shot with no chase. Every one of my friends has done it as well. I've drank moonshine and 151, I go out of my way to get everclear and 151.

You still think this is a good bet?

Dserge will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dserge will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dserge will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dserge will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dserge will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dserge will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dserge will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dserge will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dserge will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dserge will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dserge will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I did a double shot no chaser and I was struggling to even breathe.

Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by chosenbrahh View Post
    do it now brahh! i wanna see it before i get off. Oh and will be impress son if you do a double of it just for the lulz
    I wouldn't do it for money, brah. And I can't do it right now. How long you gonna be up?
    Originally Posted by Turps450 View Post
    Yep I've done several shots of Everclear, I still have probably 2 or 3 shots worth left in the bottle in my fridge. The **** is rough but doable. It evaporates so fast when it's in your mouth you can hardly breathe. It burns your throat also, I find it's like your starting to get a throat infection or some thing of the sort lol.

I used to bust it out in university when we had a big night ahead of us. The only way any one was getting it was by shots haha, I forced it on a couple of my roommates a few times. One of them puked it back up immediately... pussy.
    Turps450 = a man

Lol @ people saying they can't do it without a chaser or those that throw up afterwards.

Originally Posted by batmanman View Post
    this is me OP, gimme $5

Dude, wtf at that ****ing moron? What idiot thinks it's cool to drink 1/3 of a 5th of Everclear in less than 3 minutes? And wtf at the camerman too.... "No, Dave, don't do it, Dave. C'mon, Dave... Don't do it.." 3 minutes later, "Pussy! Drink the whole thing!" Wouldn't they be able to be charged with some kind of crime if the kid, Dave, died? Even though it wasn't much liquid it was 1/3 of a 5th that was 95% alcohol. He could definitely get alcohol poisoning from that and if he's not a heavy drinker he could probably die from it as well.

And one of his friends that's saying, "Just leave him on his side" or whatever should have the bottle shoved up his ass and then the bottle break while penetrating him. Alcohol poisoning is no ****ing joke. I've had it twice and it SUCKS. I was lucky enough to have people that took care of me and call 911 when they realized I was pretty much comatose. His friends just sya leave him on his side so he can puke. ****ing idiots. Only been 25 minutes. All the alcohol hasn't been metabolized.
    Originally Posted by Getting_Cut22 View Post
    If you honestly want to lose some money I'll make a video in a week or 2 when I got to see my friends. I've done 5 shots of everclear in my life, 1 was a double shot with no chase. Every one of my friends has done it as well. I've drank moonshine and 151, I go out of my way to get everclear and 151.

You still think this is a good bet?
    Of course it's not a good bet. I'd drink more than a double shot in one gulp just for the lulz.
    AcetylCoA gets reps

mm44 is just really nice. (+1000) mm44 is just really nice. (+1000) mm44 is just really nice. (+1000) mm44 is just really nice. (+1000) mm44 is just really nice. (+1000) mm44 is just really nice. (+1000) mm44 is just really nice. (+1000) mm44 is just really nice. (+1000) mm44 is just really nice. (+1000) mm44 is just really nice. (+1000) mm44 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Shot Everclear when I was 16.. At first only a capful and then a full shot. Absolute fire. I was straight that night, but my buddy woke up with puke that was of the consistency of scrambled eggs all up in his hair.. Disgusting.

chosenbrahh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chosenbrahh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chosenbrahh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chosenbrahh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chosenbrahh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chosenbrahh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chosenbrahh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chosenbrahh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chosenbrahh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chosenbrahh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chosenbrahh is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I wouldn't do it for money, brah. And I can't do it right now. How long you gonna be up?
    depends, when you gunna do it? id stay up awhile longer to watch someone do it
    ~~~RIP Zyzz~~~

depends, when you gunna do it? id stay up awhile longer to watch someone do it
    Lol, I was thinking more around 2am, but I'll see if I can asap.
    AcetylCoA gets reps

Registered User picktheglovesup's Avatar
    picktheglovesup will become famous soon enough. (+50) picktheglovesup will become famous soon enough. (+50) picktheglovesup will become famous soon enough. (+50) picktheglovesup will become famous soon enough. (+50) picktheglovesup will become famous soon enough. (+50) picktheglovesup will become famous soon enough. (+50) picktheglovesup will become famous soon enough. (+50) picktheglovesup will become famous soon enough. (+50) picktheglovesup will become famous soon enough. (+50) picktheglovesup will become famous soon enough. (+50) picktheglovesup will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Where do I purchase said drink.

I'll shot it and film it for the lulz.
    Eat healthy
    Box
    Lift.

☆☆☆MISC BOXING CREW☆☆☆

i rape back!

Lol, I was thinking more around 2am, but I'll see if I can asap.
    Hmmm so in like 2 hours? Im done to wait for that
    ~~~RIP Zyzz~~~

djk3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) djk3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) djk3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) djk3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) djk3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) djk3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) djk3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) djk3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) djk3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) djk3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) djk3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Ive previously shot this a couple times. I think its 192 proof
    ✂------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-PMC-

Bulk 2.0

167[◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○]198

Bench: 198x6
    Squat: 308x4
    Deadlift: 440x1

SneadAGs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SneadAGs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SneadAGs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SneadAGs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SneadAGs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SneadAGs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SneadAGs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SneadAGs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SneadAGs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SneadAGs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SneadAGs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by jvinci View Post
    i took a shot of it while camping before. Burned super worse than any normal vodka. I was already buzzing too so if you were to do it sober, i would imagine it would suck even worse. It's definitely doable, but you can do some damage to your eso****us. It says right on the bottle your supposed to use it for mixing.

btw, if you live in america, the only way you can get your hands on the real 190 proof ever clear is to get it on military bases. thats how the guy got it that gave me a shot.
    Not true, you can get the real 190 proof shiit in Texas
    US Army Infantry
    ★☆ LONE STAR CREW ★☆
    Texas A&M Aggies, Dallas Cowboys, Houston Astros, Jevan Snead, and Stephen Strasburg

Rep back 1K+

Hmmm so in like 2 hours? Im done to wait for that
    I can do it now. Only thing is how do I use my webcam to record it?
    AcetylCoA gets reps

Garrett75x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Garrett75x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Garrett75x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Garrett75x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Garrett75x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Garrett75x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Garrett75x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Garrett75x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Garrett75x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Garrett75x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Garrett75x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by POWERHEITZ101 View Post
    i was drinkin that **** when i was 15
    ♠SO CAL CREW♠

**MISC Horsehead Firearms Crew**

I can do it now. Only thing is how do I use my webcam to record it?
    1. http://www.wikihow.com/Record-from-a-Webcam

2. then im assuming you would have to upload the video to youtube

3. get 2000 viewer

4. become partner to youtube and get paid

5.profit
    ~~~RIP Zyzz~~~

1. http://www.wikihow.com/Record-from-a-Webcam

2. then im assuming you would have to upload the video to youtube

3. get 2000 viewer

4. become partner to youtube and get paid

5.profit
    You can get paid for getting 2k views from Youtube?
    AcetylCoA gets reps

WheyTooDiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WheyTooDiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WheyTooDiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WheyTooDiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WheyTooDiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WheyTooDiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WheyTooDiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WheyTooDiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WheyTooDiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WheyTooDiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WheyTooDiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I remember my first everclear shot, jesus christ.

You can get paid for getting 2k views from Youtube?
    I think i read somewhere that you could apply around 2k views, not 100% sure, worht a try though
    ~~~RIP Zyzz~~~

GinoFelino is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GinoFelino is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GinoFelino is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GinoFelino is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GinoFelino is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GinoFelino is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GinoFelino is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GinoFelino is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GinoFelino is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GinoFelino is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GinoFelino is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by BrotatoChip View Post
    Did you know the 200 proof system comes from ancient times when alcohol was safer to drink than water? The way to test if it was good alcohol was to light some on fire. If it lit, it was at least 50% alcohol, meaning 100 proof.

themoreyouknow.jpg
    Originally Posted by theydontknow View Post
    Bullcrap, alcohol dehydrates you. YEa try shooting some 200 proof everclear after running a race and see how "refreshed" you feel. Another myth busted with common sense!

K. Downloaded the software thingy to download from a webcam. My webcam is a bit choppy though. Anyway to make it look like a stream that's not lagging?

It only plays at 4fps :/
    AcetylCoA gets reps