xxFWMxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

MP Armor-V VS CL Orange Triad and OxiMega Fish Oil/Greens

I love MusclePharms Combat and Assult and see that they now have Armor-V out. Currently I am taking Controlled Labs Orange Triad and the OxiMega pack of Fish Oil and Greens mix. In looking at Armor-V it looks to be a combination of all 3 items I am currently taking. I did a spot comparison of the ingredients in in the Multi part of Armor-V and Orange Tirad and OT seems to have a lot more of everything. I do like the thought of only having to take one thing instead of three. I emailed MusclePharm to see what they thought about the comparasion but have not heard a word back, so I thought I would see what you folks thought. Am I better off with what I have been taking or would Armor-V be a good thing to try? Thanks in advance!

powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The Controlled Labs stack is tough to beat for the price and the quality of what you get
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Email: Powercage [at] ControlledLabs.com
    Free Controlled Labs supps for your CL labels: goo.gl/kylDte

I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate...

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

terminator6600 is just really nice. (+1000) terminator6600 is just really nice. (+1000) terminator6600 is just really nice. (+1000) terminator6600 is just really nice. (+1000) terminator6600 is just really nice. (+1000) terminator6600 is just really nice. (+1000) terminator6600 is just really nice. (+1000) terminator6600 is just really nice. (+1000) terminator6600 is just really nice. (+1000) terminator6600 is just really nice. (+1000) terminator6600 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by xxFWMxx View Post
    I emailed MusclePharm to see what they thought about the comparasion but have not heard a word back, so I thought I would see what you folks thought.
    You probably won't hear back from MusclePharm, either that or it will be something to sway you in favor of Armor-V (think about it, you're asking a company trying to sell you something if you should buy their product or their competitor's product). MP's a pretty solid company in my book and I'm sure Armor-V is a good product, but when it comes to supplement formulas more is not always better.

Originally Posted by xxFWMxx View Post
    I did a spot comparison of the ingredients in in the Multi part of Armor-V and Orange Tirad and OT seems to have a lot more of everything.
    That should tell you which one to pick. Controlled Labs is fantastic about creating products that have effective doses, and Orange Triad is no exception. If one product, say Armor-V, has the same number of ingredients as three products, say OT/OxiMega/Greens, you'd either have to take a larger number of pills of one product (which would mean cost per serving would be higher and some things would probably be proportionately underdosed) or the pills would be a whole lot larger to fit all the ingredients in effective doses.

If you're happy with OT/OxiMega/Greens, stick with them. They're great products, well dosed, and CL is great people.
    Semper Fortis; Non Sibi, Sed Patriae!

-Operation Relaunch: Terminator6600's Journal-
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137278933

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    i dont think its a fair comparison
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831

Is Sly in Training little rambo's Avatar
    little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You are comparing an all-purpose product (Armor-V) to two seperate products. Yes, all the above products mentioned will provide you with great benefits, and either choice you make is not going to render you with a poor product, but when I see people saying "Price wise it's so much better for this or that", if you were to buy the additional two bottle combo of OT and Oxi, you are spending at least an extra $16-18. The reality of most of the consumers today is that they do not want to be taking tons of pills, thus Armor-V's all in one formula, with the addition of easily digestible capsules as compared to larger tablets. To answer the OP's question, again, you will not be dissapointed in either product, but it ultimately depends on what you are looking for in the product.
    REDCON1 BIG NOISE! Log https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175308671

Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The CL stack is pretty beefy. At the end of the day, it's about how much you want to spend.

Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Armor v has a low dosing of efa's, lack of chelated minerals, a poor vitamin E and is considerable more.

OT is an easy choice.
    "What value is there in the grace that I profess if it leaves me unchanged?"
    -Spurgeon

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Illadelphia View Post
    Armor v has a low dosing of efa's, lack of chelated minerals, a poor vitamin E and is considerable more.

OT is an easy choice.
    glad to hear it
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831

EnriqueDeLeon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EnriqueDeLeon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EnriqueDeLeon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EnriqueDeLeon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EnriqueDeLeon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EnriqueDeLeon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EnriqueDeLeon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EnriqueDeLeon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EnriqueDeLeon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EnriqueDeLeon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EnriqueDeLeon has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Controlled Labs > MusclePharm any day of the week

Burt12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Burt12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Burt12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Burt12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Burt12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Burt12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Burt12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Burt12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Burt12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Burt12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Burt12 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    cant beat the joint support in OT(period)
    "The mind is the limit. As long as the mind can envision the fact that you can do something, you can do it, as long as you really believe 100 percent."

Bulk time