Reply
Page 5 of 112 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 150 of 3347
  1. #121
    Registered User Herr_Doberman's Avatar
    Join Date: Dec 2009
    Location: Sherbrooke, Qc, Canada
    Age: 35
    Posts: 222
    Rep Power: 1587
    Herr_Doberman is just really nice. (+1000) Herr_Doberman is just really nice. (+1000) Herr_Doberman is just really nice. (+1000) Herr_Doberman is just really nice. (+1000) Herr_Doberman is just really nice. (+1000) Herr_Doberman is just really nice. (+1000) Herr_Doberman is just really nice. (+1000) Herr_Doberman is just really nice. (+1000) Herr_Doberman is just really nice. (+1000) Herr_Doberman is just really nice. (+1000) Herr_Doberman is just really nice. (+1000)
    Herr_Doberman is offline
    Thanks for the post op, just go rid of the facebook stuff.

    Seeing her pic everywhere makes me fell like ****.
    Reply With Quote

  2. #122
    For Rome and the Republic Spartacus777's Avatar
    Join Date: May 2011
    Location: Miami, Florida, United States
    Posts: 6,927
    Rep Power: 4979
    Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Spartacus777 is offline
    Great read. Number 15 really makes it clear what happens to relationships, and to prepare for it. No reason to ever be surprised. reps.
    “I am ashamed to think how easily we capitulate to badges and names, to large societies and dead institutions.” -Emerson

    "If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling" -Paul Walker

    ***Official Wing Chun Crew***
    ***Official Cryptocurrency Crew***
    ***Official Nowatimsayin Crew****
    Reply With Quote

  3. #123
    Platinum Account GerbilFarmer's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2011
    Age: 28
    Posts: 6,013
    Rep Power: 14909
    GerbilFarmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GerbilFarmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GerbilFarmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GerbilFarmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GerbilFarmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GerbilFarmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GerbilFarmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GerbilFarmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GerbilFarmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GerbilFarmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GerbilFarmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    GerbilFarmer is offline
    Originally Posted by _Roidz_ View Post
    No problem man, how long were you 2 together?
    3 months or so, so not that long I'll get over it though. I'm waiting to see if she is just mad or done giving it 3 days and if not probably break up and delete her atleast until I'm over her.
    Smash weights, not pussy - Christian Lifters Association

    /\^/\^Misc Colorado Crew^/\^/\

    If eightpac3 doesn't post for 1 year I make his death thread.
    > (RIP eightpac3 1995-2013)
    Reply With Quote

  4. #124
    Registered User _Roidz_'s Avatar
    Join Date: Sep 2009
    Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
    Age: 29
    Posts: 1,013
    Rep Power: 2864
    _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    _Roidz_ is offline
    Originally Posted by GerbilFarmer View Post
    3 months or so, so not that long I'll get over it though. I'm waiting to see if she is just mad or done giving it 3 days and if not probably break up and delete her atleast until I'm over her.
    She would have known what you were like before you two started dating. I sincerely doubt you changed dramatically in the space of 3 months, so I think this is just a cop out reason.
    Reply With Quote

  5. #125
    Registered User jakefurfaro's Avatar
    Join Date: Dec 2010
    Age: 30
    Posts: 954
    Rep Power: 727
    jakefurfaro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jakefurfaro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jakefurfaro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jakefurfaro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jakefurfaro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jakefurfaro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jakefurfaro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jakefurfaro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jakefurfaro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jakefurfaro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jakefurfaro is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    jakefurfaro is offline
    Awesome thread man. I wish I would of read this when I was breaking up with my gf a couple months back.

    We ended up getting back together after two months of being separated/not seeing each other. I don't exactly know if it was the best idea. I love the girl to death, but I do feel like I deserve more than she gives me. But, at the same time our previous relationship was not healthy (controlling, jealousy, restrictive, mostly all by me), and I realize that, and I am working on changing that. It was my first relationship so I didn't know what was right and what was wrong. Now I'm trying to be uncontrollable, not jealous, and not restrictive. I'm doing a good job, and I don't know wtf my problem was before. I think it was insecurities, which I worked on a lot when we broke up (helped that I got ripped as well).

    I know that if it doesn't work this time around, then it was not meant to me, and I will probably go through all of the pain again, but this time I know I will be okay regardless of our relationship status.

    Thanks for the great info OP.
    Reply With Quote

  6. #126
    Registered User Alar's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2010
    Age: 27
    Posts: 16
    Rep Power: 0
    Alar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Alar is offline
    ugh...need some advice.

    Its almost been a month now and I have stopped contact with her but she still finds ways to contact me. Saying things like she wants us to be friends and that she can't lose me completely. I told her that I will not be friends with you as there is too much invested in us. She even asked if we could go out maybe once a month or even a "date". I was like....what is this????I don't even. I said I will not be in an open relationship with her. She keeps saying how much she loves e but right now isn't the right time. That she misses me and that she can't wait until we are back together. I made note of the fact that I cannot put a lot of faith and trust in what you're saying. You ultimately threw it all away to see if the grass was greener. If you cannot understand why I can't help to think this, then you are more than delusional. This is what you asked for. I wasn't going to wait around.

    I cannot read her because I haven't seen her and it's always email, or phone, or what have you. I deleted her off Facebook already too. I was doing so well with myself until she says 'I'm sorry, i didn't mean it to be like this, I just think we needed some time off to find ourselves". (We were fighting constantly for 2 months before breakup). She says she wants to get back together but as of right now she won't be able to be a proper gf who I can't depend on because she is too busy. But I know she goes out with her friends every weekend, so It makes me so angry.

    Last night she drunk texted me and I was already annoyed with her calling me earlier. So I drove to her house and left all her things in front of her door. All I responded to the texts was. Goodbye.

    She texts me this morning saying, I'm so sorry I hurt you I thought it would be better for us, I love you so much blahblah. It will happen.

    It just pisses me off....I feel like I'm back to the first week after the break up again.
    Reply With Quote

  7. #127
    Registered User _Roidz_'s Avatar
    Join Date: Sep 2009
    Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
    Age: 29
    Posts: 1,013
    Rep Power: 2864
    _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    _Roidz_ is offline
    Originally Posted by Alar View Post
    ugh...need some advice.

    Its almost been a month now and I have stopped contact with her but she still finds ways to contact me. Saying things like she wants us to be friends and that she can't lose me completely. I told her that I will not be friends with you as there is too much invested in us. She even asked if we could go out maybe once a month or even a "date". I was like....what is this????I don't even. I said I will not be in an open relationship with her. She keeps saying how much she loves e but right now isn't the right time. That she misses me and that she can't wait until we are back together. I made note of the fact that I cannot put a lot of faith and trust in what you're saying. You ultimately threw it all away to see if the grass was greener. If you cannot understand why I can't help to think this, then you are more than delusional. This is what you asked for. I wasn't going to wait around.

    I cannot read her because I haven't seen her and it's always email, or phone, or what have you. I deleted her off Facebook already too. I was doing so well with myself until she says 'I'm sorry, i didn't mean it to be like this, I just think we needed some time off to find ourselves". (We were fighting constantly for 2 months before breakup). She says she wants to get back together but as of right now she won't be able to be a proper gf who I can't depend on because she is too busy. But I know she goes out with her friends every weekend, so It makes me so angry.

    Last night she drunk texted me and I was already annoyed with her calling me earlier. So I drove to her house and left all her things in front of her door. All I responded to the texts was. Goodbye.

    She texts me this morning saying, I'm so sorry I hurt you I thought it would be better for us, I love you so much blahblah. It will happen.

    It just pisses me off....I feel like I'm back to the first week after the break up again.
    In many ways you are back to the start, you are dealing with the comeback much earlier then a lot of people, this is actually a good thing believe it or not. You know it is not going to work out, you don't need me to tell you that. She just fears what she lost, do not give in, you have said your piece so from now on if/when she contacts you there will be no reply. I know it is damn hard man, but you will get through it.
    Reply With Quote

  8. #128
    . nrgline's Avatar
    Join Date: May 2009
    Posts: 445
    Rep Power: 307
    nrgline will become famous soon enough. (+50) nrgline will become famous soon enough. (+50) nrgline will become famous soon enough. (+50) nrgline will become famous soon enough. (+50) nrgline will become famous soon enough. (+50) nrgline will become famous soon enough. (+50) nrgline will become famous soon enough. (+50) nrgline will become famous soon enough. (+50) nrgline will become famous soon enough. (+50) nrgline will become famous soon enough. (+50) nrgline will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    nrgline is offline
    girlfriend broke up with me about a week ago. i have been doing no contact since and its been helping alot but she texted me 2 days ago saying how she cant stop thinking about me and how she knows that we are done and it has to be like that and that she is sorry and doesn't want me to hate her. im not mad at her at all, i actually respect the girl for breaking up with me because she felt as if it wasnt working and i was being an ******* to her.

    i still really do like this girl alot and cant get my mind off of her because i always look to my phone (hoping) looking to see if she has texted me. I know she is gonna txt soon enough just asking how i've been. I think im also hung up on it because we really broke up for no reason, she said there was a lot of reasons but i just never asked and just stopped talking to her. It just sucks because im losing a really good friend and a great girlfriend.

    I dont know if she is gonna try to get back with me but at the moment, i would. hopefully in the future after im fully over her, i wont feel the need to get back with her.

    do you think its worth getting back with her, if we do work out all the problems we had before we broke up?
    101
    Reply With Quote

  9. #129
    Registered User _Roidz_'s Avatar
    Join Date: Sep 2009
    Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
    Age: 29
    Posts: 1,013
    Rep Power: 2864
    _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    _Roidz_ is offline
    Originally Posted by nrgline View Post
    girlfriend broke up with me about a week ago. i have been doing no contact since and its been helping alot but she texted me 2 days ago saying how she cant stop thinking about me and how she knows that we are done and it has to be like that and that she is sorry and doesn't want me to hate her. im not mad at her at all, i actually respect the girl for breaking up with me because she felt as if it wasnt working and i was being an ******* to her.

    i still really do like this girl alot and cant get my mind off of her because i always look to my phone (hoping) looking to see if she has texted me. I know she is gonna txt soon enough just asking how i've been. I think im also hung up on it because we really broke up for no reason, she said there was a lot of reasons but i just never asked and just stopped talking to her. It just sucks because im losing a really good friend and a great girlfriend.

    I dont know if she is gonna try to get back with me but at the moment, i would. hopefully in the future after im fully over her, i wont feel the need to get back with her.

    do you think its worth getting back with her, if we do work out all the problems we had before we broke up?
    9/10 it does not work. You both will put on a temporary act, and things will be absolutely great for about a month, then when you guys fall into comfort again, the act disappears and you start having the exact same issues once again. This is what happens the majority of the time. Your wounds are still very fresh, you cannot expect to be over her by now, so her texting will make feelings flood back, its expected. Just ignore the texts, and in time you will forget about checking to see if she has contacted you. Then one day when you don't even think about, she will probably come back professing what a huge mistake she made as she realises that the grass is not always greener on the other side. This is the defining moment, this is when you man up, look her in the eye, and say you had your chance. That is how I have personally handled it in the past, and it allowed me to get over it in the shortest amount of time. But this depends on the duration of the relationship.
    Reply With Quote

  10. #130
    Registered User TheGrapeCrusade's Avatar
    Join Date: Jul 2011
    Posts: 183
    Rep Power: 161
    TheGrapeCrusade will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheGrapeCrusade will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheGrapeCrusade will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheGrapeCrusade will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheGrapeCrusade will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheGrapeCrusade will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheGrapeCrusade will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheGrapeCrusade will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheGrapeCrusade will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheGrapeCrusade will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheGrapeCrusade will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    TheGrapeCrusade is offline

    If you can't avoid it, you can't avoid it simple as that. What you can fix however is giving a damn what she thinks of the situation. Who cares if she thinks you are bitter or that you are trying to get her back. You are no longer acting in a way that effects her, you are acting for yourself and that is it. So do not go thinking what will she believe if I do this or that etc. as this is binding your actions to the outcome which she will provide. You are free from her, do not even waste your time with thoughts of her.

    just got back from a trip I took with some good buddies, we went to the town where she's going to school. Ran into a lot of people from our town and thankfully avoided going to the same party she was at. Got absolutely f'd all nights and even had some Zyzz moments stopping busy traffic with push ups and witnessed a female friend go from walking normal to absolutely smashing her face on the ground like she tripped over an invisible rope.

    While I was there she hardly crossed my mind and **** was great, but the second I get back to where i'm living **** starts ****ing with my mind. I'm hoping it's just the side effects of alcohol because it's feeling pretty ****ty right now but nothing like it was before. Re-reading all the advice on here has really been a saving grace, I agree with the other's, this should be made a sticky.


    night bump for those who need it!
    Reply With Quote

  11. #131
    Registered User _Roidz_'s Avatar
    Join Date: Sep 2009
    Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
    Age: 29
    Posts: 1,013
    Rep Power: 2864
    _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    _Roidz_ is offline
    Originally Posted by TheGrapeCrusade View Post
    just got back from a trip I took with some good buddies, we went to the town where she's going to school. Ran into a lot of people from our town and thankfully avoided going to the same party she was at. Got absolutely f'd all nights and even had some Zyzz moments stopping busy traffic with push ups and witnessed a female friend go from walking normal to absolutely smashing her face on the ground like she tripped over an invisible rope.

    While I was there she hardly crossed my mind and **** was great, but the second I get back to where i'm living **** starts ****ing with my mind. I'm hoping it's just the side effects of alcohol because it's feeling pretty ****ty right now but nothing like it was before. Re-reading all the advice on here has really been a saving grace, I agree with the other's, this should be made a sticky.


    night bump for those who need it!
    Good to hear man, it is always worse when you have nothing to do. Hang in there.
    Reply With Quote

  12. #132
    Registered User _Roidz_'s Avatar
    Join Date: Sep 2009
    Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
    Age: 29
    Posts: 1,013
    Rep Power: 2864
    _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    _Roidz_ is offline
    Bump!
    Reply With Quote

  13. #133
    Registered User Alar's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2010
    Age: 27
    Posts: 16
    Rep Power: 0
    Alar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Alar is offline
    They thought they would find the grass greener and instead they're stepping in dog ****.

    They threw it all away and disregarded everything. If they want to get back with you, what makes THEM worth it.

    Find someone who will not just throw everything away, they will be the ones worth everything you have.

    thanks for everything OP,
    Reply With Quote

  14. #134
    Registered User _Roidz_'s Avatar
    Join Date: Sep 2009
    Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
    Age: 29
    Posts: 1,013
    Rep Power: 2864
    _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    _Roidz_ is offline
    Originally Posted by Alar View Post
    They thought they would find the grass greener and instead they're stepping in dog ****.

    They threw it all away and disregarded everything. If they want to get back with you, what makes THEM worth it.

    Find someone who will not just throw everything away, they will be the ones worth everything you have.

    thanks for everything OP,
    Wise words and you are very welcome.
    Reply With Quote

  15. #135
    Option brah marcFE's Avatar
    Join Date: Mar 2004
    Posts: 10,031
    Rep Power: 16608
    marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    marcFE is offline
    Having been through a few breakups the hardest and most important thing is to cut off contact. No matter how alpha very few people can hold it together if you cared about the girl while still trying to be "friends" post break-up. Got broken up with yesterday morning through a text, didn't respond, deleted number and all forms of contact, and blocked every form of contact on fb save deleting from friends (always felt like that seems overly bitter plus I like using ex-gf fb wall posts to make new girls jealous ). So much more peaceful than trying to negotiate things. Dunno what I'll do if/when she tries to contact me but this is probably the first breakup I've gone through where I just straight up deleted all forms of contact subconsciously and it's definitely easier.
    Reply With Quote

  16. #136
    Registered User _Roidz_'s Avatar
    Join Date: Sep 2009
    Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
    Age: 29
    Posts: 1,013
    Rep Power: 2864
    _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    _Roidz_ is offline
    Originally Posted by marcFE View Post
    Having been through a few breakups the hardest and most important thing is to cut off contact. No matter how alpha very few people can hold it together if you cared about the girl while still trying to be "friends" post break-up. Got broken up with yesterday morning through a text, didn't respond, deleted number and all forms of contact, and blocked every form of contact on fb save deleting from friends (always felt like that seems overly bitter plus I like using ex-gf fb wall posts to make new girls jealous ). So much more peaceful than trying to negotiate things. Dunno what I'll do if/when she tries to contact me but this is probably the first breakup I've gone through where I just straight up deleted all forms of contact subconsciously and it's definitely easier.
    Yeah it took going through a breakup with the whole "lets be friends attitude" attitude before I realised how much it delays your moving on. My last breakup was a clean split, everything deleted and removed from sight. Your mind will always play its games, but it is a hell of a lot easier. People who choose the friends route are only kidding themselves, or EXTREMELY in control of their emotions.
    Reply With Quote

  17. #137
    Registered User iginca's Avatar
    Join Date: Mar 2008
    Age: 32
    Posts: 2,594
    Rep Power: 1771
    iginca is just really nice. (+1000) iginca is just really nice. (+1000) iginca is just really nice. (+1000) iginca is just really nice. (+1000) iginca is just really nice. (+1000) iginca is just really nice. (+1000) iginca is just really nice. (+1000) iginca is just really nice. (+1000) iginca is just really nice. (+1000) iginca is just really nice. (+1000) iginca is just really nice. (+1000)
    iginca is offline
    I'll re-post what I posted in my thread: I just really need to get this off my chest and let it out

    After being with a girl for 7 months, she out of nowhere up and ends things. She was wifey material. And I know there's no other guy. She just went through a lot of stuff (lost her uncle and grandma in a span of 2 weeks), and needed space. contact between us is now non-existant

    I'm left here alone, feeling wounded, helpless, and heart broken. It's just that I had giver her everything, and so did she, but it's hard when someone turns so cold and heartless.

    I feel like such a punk bitch now.

    commence le bashing ='(
    rustlin jimmies
    Reply With Quote

  18. #138
    Registered User _Roidz_'s Avatar
    Join Date: Sep 2009
    Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
    Age: 29
    Posts: 1,013
    Rep Power: 2864
    _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    _Roidz_ is offline
    Originally Posted by iginca View Post
    I'll re-post what I posted in my thread: I just really need to get this off my chest and let it out

    After being with a girl for 7 months, she out of nowhere up and ends things. She was wifey material. And I know there's no other guy. She just went through a lot of stuff (lost her uncle and grandma in a span of 2 weeks), and needed space. contact between us is now non-existant

    I'm left here alone, feeling wounded, helpless, and heart broken. It's just that I had giver her everything, and so did she, but it's hard when someone turns so cold and heartless.

    I feel like such a punk bitch now.

    commence le bashing ='(
    First things first, no one is going to bash on you for this, as a relationship with an emotional connection is nothing to be taken lightly. The loss of a significant other is not too far behind having someone close to you die, and yes I am speaking from experience. You did make it a little unclear as to how she ended it? Did she actually say we are done? I am not too sure on this as it seems you guys just drifted?
    Reply With Quote

  19. #139
    Registered User etherHATESether's Avatar
    Join Date: Sep 2011
    Age: 33
    Posts: 317
    Rep Power: 181
    etherHATESether will become famous soon enough. (+50) etherHATESether will become famous soon enough. (+50) etherHATESether will become famous soon enough. (+50) etherHATESether will become famous soon enough. (+50) etherHATESether will become famous soon enough. (+50) etherHATESether will become famous soon enough. (+50) etherHATESether will become famous soon enough. (+50) etherHATESether will become famous soon enough. (+50) etherHATESether will become famous soon enough. (+50) etherHATESether will become famous soon enough. (+50) etherHATESether will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    etherHATESether is offline
    2 months no contact, still not over it.
    Reply With Quote

  20. #140
    Registered User _Roidz_'s Avatar
    Join Date: Sep 2009
    Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
    Age: 29
    Posts: 1,013
    Rep Power: 2864
    _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    _Roidz_ is offline
    Originally Posted by etherHATESether View Post
    2 months no contact, still not over it.
    How long was the relationship?
    Reply With Quote

  21. #141
    Registered User iginca's Avatar
    Join Date: Mar 2008
    Age: 32
    Posts: 2,594
    Rep Power: 1771
    iginca is just really nice. (+1000) iginca is just really nice. (+1000) iginca is just really nice. (+1000) iginca is just really nice. (+1000) iginca is just really nice. (+1000) iginca is just really nice. (+1000) iginca is just really nice. (+1000) iginca is just really nice. (+1000) iginca is just really nice. (+1000) iginca is just really nice. (+1000) iginca is just really nice. (+1000)
    iginca is offline
    Originally Posted by _Roidz_ View Post
    First things first, no one is going to bash on you for this, as a relationship with an emotional connection is nothing to be taken lightly. The loss of a significant other is not too far behind having someone close to you die, and yes I am speaking from experience. You did make it a little unclear as to how she ended it? Did she actually say we are done? I am not too sure on this as it seems you guys just drifted?
    Sorry.

    She said she needed to change herself and wasn't ready for a relationship. But she did say she wanted to be not just friends, but best friends and wanted me in her life. At first I was like eff no. But me being the beta male I am, I gave in. After that, she would respond back to my texts really late, or not at all. Or text me, I'd respond, then not even respond back. After about a week of that ish, I got tired and told her we're completely done and eff being friends because of the way she was acting. Ever since then, we haven't communicated. Blocked her on my FB and Twitter
    rustlin jimmies
    Reply With Quote

  22. #142
    Registered User _Roidz_'s Avatar
    Join Date: Sep 2009
    Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
    Age: 29
    Posts: 1,013
    Rep Power: 2864
    _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    _Roidz_ is offline
    Originally Posted by iginca View Post
    Sorry.

    She said she needed to change herself and wasn't ready for a relationship. But she did say she wanted to be not just friends, but best friends and wanted me in her life. At first I was like eff no. But me being the beta male I am, I gave in. After that, she would respond back to my texts really late, or not at all. Or text me, I'd respond, then not even respond back. After about a week of that ish, I got tired and told her we're completely done and eff being friends because of the way she was acting. Ever since then, we haven't communicated. Blocked her on my FB and Twitter
    Good move, now you have made the first and most important step in breaking free from this girl. All that is left now is time and patience. Stay strong as their will be times where you want to reach out to her, but fight that urge. Give it time, and you will be back to your old self. Everyone always gets over it, it is just a matter of time.
    Reply With Quote

  23. #143
    boyunderthebridge.com Ricky_k's Avatar
    Join Date: Dec 2004
    Location: Azeroth, Australia
    Posts: 4,493
    Rep Power: 10479
    Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Ricky_k is offline
    Vent.

    Girls on online dating sites are damaged goods.
    On a journey to the brighter side of life.
    Writing about depression & self-development.
    ---------------------------------------------------
    My blog: www.boyunderthebridge.com
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Reply With Quote

  24. #144
    Registered User _Roidz_'s Avatar
    Join Date: Sep 2009
    Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
    Age: 29
    Posts: 1,013
    Rep Power: 2864
    _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    _Roidz_ is offline
    Originally Posted by Ricky_k View Post
    Vent.

    Girls on online dating sites are damaged goods.
    I have serious doubts over any girl on a dating website who is under the age of 25. They either think they are better then they are, or straight out crazy.
    Reply With Quote

  25. #145
    Registered User HatchingPower's Avatar
    Join Date: Jul 2011
    Location: United States
    Age: 35
    Posts: 56
    Rep Power: 116
    HatchingPower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HatchingPower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HatchingPower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HatchingPower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HatchingPower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HatchingPower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HatchingPower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HatchingPower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HatchingPower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HatchingPower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HatchingPower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    HatchingPower is offline
    Great tips, even though most are obvious when were hurting we cant help but ignore them. 6 years and in a rough patch.
    Reply With Quote

  26. #146
    Registered User _Roidz_'s Avatar
    Join Date: Sep 2009
    Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
    Age: 29
    Posts: 1,013
    Rep Power: 2864
    _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    _Roidz_ is offline
    Originally Posted by HatchingPower View Post
    Great tips, even though most are obvious when were hurting we cant help but ignore them. 6 years and in a rough patch.
    Just end a six year relationship?
    Reply With Quote

  27. #147
    ayyyyy briiii's Avatar
    Join Date: Sep 2009
    Posts: 10,483
    Rep Power: 25808
    briiii has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) briiii has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) briiii has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) briiii has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) briiii has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) briiii has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) briiii has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) briiii has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) briiii has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) briiii has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) briiii has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    briiii is offline
    Good advice in the OP. I was debating for a few days on whether I should delete her off FB or not, and this just reassured me of my decision.

    feelsgoodman
    lmao
    Reply With Quote

  28. #148
    Registered User _Roidz_'s Avatar
    Join Date: Sep 2009
    Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
    Age: 29
    Posts: 1,013
    Rep Power: 2864
    _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    _Roidz_ is offline
    Originally Posted by briiii View Post
    Good advice in the OP. I was debating for a few days on whether I should delete her off FB or not, and this just reassured me of my decision.

    feelsgoodman
    Although some people think it is best to act indifferent and keep them there, I believe only someone who is 100% in control of their emotions can do this. I find it much easier and much more effective doing the full delete, and gives the a sense of breaking ties which is refreshing.
    Reply With Quote

  29. #149
    Registered User HatchingPower's Avatar
    Join Date: Jul 2011
    Location: United States
    Age: 35
    Posts: 56
    Rep Power: 116
    HatchingPower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HatchingPower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HatchingPower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HatchingPower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HatchingPower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HatchingPower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HatchingPower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HatchingPower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HatchingPower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HatchingPower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HatchingPower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    HatchingPower is offline
    Originally Posted by _Roidz_ View Post
    Just end a six year relationship?
    yup, i sacrificed alot and gave her everything and didnt get the same back. She let all her bills, and issues affect our relationship and shut down emotionaly. It might sound cold but she was like that for about 2 3 years tried to stick by her but she didnt want to try so i just recently had to end it.
    Reply With Quote

  30. #150
    Registered User iginca's Avatar
    Join Date: Mar 2008
    Age: 32
    Posts: 2,594
    Rep Power: 1771
    iginca is just really nice. (+1000) iginca is just really nice. (+1000) iginca is just really nice. (+1000) iginca is just really nice. (+1000) iginca is just really nice. (+1000) iginca is just really nice. (+1000) iginca is just really nice. (+1000) iginca is just really nice. (+1000) iginca is just really nice. (+1000) iginca is just really nice. (+1000) iginca is just really nice. (+1000)
    iginca is offline
    I think the worst part is seeing the other person so happy, and acting like it doesn't affect them. Honestly, I want her to feel like **** and be miserable. She deserves it. But instead, she's happy -___- Or at least it seems like it
    rustlin jimmies
    Reply With Quote

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts