Page 112 of 112 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 110 111 112
Results 3,331 to 3,347 of 3347
    bramboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bramboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bramboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bramboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bramboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bramboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bramboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bramboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bramboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bramboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bramboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by AlexNYC7 View Post
    Useless fuks breaking up with someone long term over texts. Tells you all you need to know about her integrity and her values.

Always be an adult and look the person you are breaking up with in the eyes if it was a serious relationship.

Text breakups are a pet peeve of mine.
    I know bro, sucks even harder knowing she didn't give a fukk at the end of the day.

Told her this and went NC, think I'm gonna miss her dog more than her lol.

AlexNYC7 is a name known to all. (+5000) AlexNYC7 is a name known to all. (+5000) AlexNYC7 is a name known to all. (+5000) AlexNYC7 is a name known to all. (+5000) AlexNYC7 is a name known to all. (+5000) AlexNYC7 is a name known to all. (+5000) AlexNYC7 is a name known to all. (+5000) AlexNYC7 is a name known to all. (+5000) AlexNYC7 is a name known to all. (+5000) AlexNYC7 is a name known to all. (+5000) AlexNYC7 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by bramboy View Post
    I know bro, sucks even harder knowing she didn't give a fukk at the end of the day.

Told her this and went NC, think I'm gonna miss her dog more than her lol.
    You should. Her dog treated you better than she did. Lol

nykiegin will become famous soon enough. (+50) nykiegin will become famous soon enough. (+50) nykiegin will become famous soon enough. (+50) nykiegin will become famous soon enough. (+50) nykiegin will become famous soon enough. (+50) nykiegin will become famous soon enough. (+50) nykiegin will become famous soon enough. (+50) nykiegin will become famous soon enough. (+50) nykiegin will become famous soon enough. (+50) nykiegin will become famous soon enough. (+50) nykiegin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Buddy, I was impressed up until #9. Females can't stand being alone and crave male validation? Are you serious?

I know plenty of single women, including myself who don't need a man or any genders validation.

Men are the same. Tons of them can't be without a woman. Either a gf or fwb. And please don't try to tell me men are not huge on validation from women.

I hate this stereotypes on genders. It's a people thing, not a man or woman thing.

_Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by nykiegin View Post
    Buddy, I was impressed up until #9. Females can't stand being alone and crave male validation? Are you serious?

I know plenty of single women, including myself who don't need a man or any genders validation.

Men are the same. Tons of them can't be without a woman. Either a gf or fwb. And please don't try to tell me men are not huge on validation from women.

I hate this stereotypes on genders. It's a people thing, not a man or woman thing.
    Works both ways, trait of human nature. This is geared towards a male dominated population (this forum). Don't turn it into something around sexism.

nykiegin will become famous soon enough. (+50) nykiegin will become famous soon enough. (+50) nykiegin will become famous soon enough. (+50) nykiegin will become famous soon enough. (+50) nykiegin will become famous soon enough. (+50) nykiegin will become famous soon enough. (+50) nykiegin will become famous soon enough. (+50) nykiegin will become famous soon enough. (+50) nykiegin will become famous soon enough. (+50) nykiegin will become famous soon enough. (+50) nykiegin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by _Roidz_ View Post
    Works both ways, trait of human nature. This is geared towards a male dominated population (this forum). Don't turn it into something around sexism.
    Agree it goes both ways.

Ok, so long as other people get that, but a lot don't. Lots of vulnerable young minds come here for genuine guidance.

musclepope is not very well liked. (-100) musclepope is not very well liked. (-100) musclepope is not very well liked. (-100) musclepope is not very well liked. (-100) musclepope is not very well liked. (-100) musclepope is not very well liked. (-100) musclepope is not very well liked. (-100) musclepope is not very well liked. (-100) musclepope is not very well liked. (-100) musclepope is not very well liked. (-100) musclepope is not very well liked. (-100)
    Great post, really helped, thanks OP! No contact is amazing however, how do you maintain no contact when you seriously/heavily emotionally dated a girl in small office and broke up (it's been 2-3 weeks now), It's small open area so it's damn near impossible to not have her in visual sight. When I am outside of work, I can maintain no contact, deleted number, and all steps however having to see her almost every day really sets me back to square one, even if I am ignoring her, that ignoring forces me to think about her, when I ignore her she approaches me and finds an excuse to talk to me and I cannot report her to HR because she is a good person, I tell her we are strangers and that lasts for couple of days before we end up chatting, it's like a cycle of ignoring for a day then talk, ignore talk, etc, almost childish. It's difficult to concentrate on work too and I cannot leave that work since it's my career. What do you bro's recommend?

ryankoch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ryankoch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ryankoch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ryankoch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ryankoch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ryankoch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ryankoch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ryankoch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ryankoch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ryankoch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ryankoch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i pm'd you thanks, but seriously this is the best post i have ever seen on the misc. I found it after I had already been drinking sorrows away, posting on her facebook etc.. but thats done now. would poverty rep you for life. well done good sir

ryankoch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ryankoch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ryankoch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ryankoch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ryankoch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ryankoch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ryankoch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ryankoch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ryankoch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ryankoch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ryankoch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    this should be a sticky for real

_Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Glad its still helping people many years after its creation!

Manlet with Credentials Jasonw1178's Avatar
    Jasonw1178 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonw1178 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonw1178 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonw1178 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonw1178 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonw1178 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonw1178 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonw1178 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonw1178 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonw1178 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonw1178 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Agreed on should be a sticky. These rules are what's best for you in the long run.

My ex and I have been on again off again for 7 years. Last time we split, I told her she needed to date someone else for a while. If she's not, she will come right back to me and I just can't help but let her in. So when she started talking to this guy, I basically coached her through it so she wouldn't flip out on him or freak him out. She's doing to him what she did to me, except she's not demanding as much from him as she did me, which pisses me off honestly. It's been a backdoor way for me to basically tell her how I felt about things in a way she can understand. I don't mind helping a little, because it keeps her off me, but some of the things I hear I'm really thinking it's going to make sure I don't ever let her come back. It's like I'm getting a real inside view into her head what she thinks about things I didn't see in the relationship. Every time he doesn't text her or call her within a few hours, she starts thinking he's gone NC on her, and that it's already over, starts getting upset. She told me how she was concerned he was losing interest because they didn't have sex that night. She new he had been up since 5am the morning before. She then admitted they had sex that evening and then twice the following morning. So basically, if you aren't constantly talking to her, you are forgetting about her, if you aren't constantly banging her then you aren't attracted to her anymore. Strong validation. Then she gets all mad (but won't admit it) because I'm banging this girl she used to hang out with. Strong jealocy complex.

Airmaster360 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Airmaster360 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Airmaster360 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Airmaster360 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Airmaster360 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Airmaster360 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Airmaster360 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Airmaster360 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Airmaster360 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Airmaster360 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Airmaster360 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    This thread is great

WestOz is a name known to all. (+5000) WestOz is a name known to all. (+5000) WestOz is a name known to all. (+5000) WestOz is a name known to all. (+5000) WestOz is a name known to all. (+5000) WestOz is a name known to all. (+5000) WestOz is a name known to all. (+5000) WestOz is a name known to all. (+5000) WestOz is a name known to all. (+5000) WestOz is a name known to all. (+5000) WestOz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    16. Always have two in the kitty aka a backup girl

1320it is just really nice. (+1000) 1320it is just really nice. (+1000) 1320it is just really nice. (+1000) 1320it is just really nice. (+1000) 1320it is just really nice. (+1000) 1320it is just really nice. (+1000) 1320it is just really nice. (+1000) 1320it is just really nice. (+1000) 1320it is just really nice. (+1000) 1320it is just really nice. (+1000) 1320it is just really nice. (+1000)
    I am just bumping this thread because this helped me so much when I went through my BU. A lot of you brahs needs to see this thread.

The advice in this thread is gold and if you are still not convinced you should do NC, read as many posts as possible. It truly is the only way.

DSyminton is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Amazing advice here guys. I actually cannot believe at my age I'm here... 42 yrs old and still suffer from heartbreak.
    seeing a girl, 33 yrs old. Thought something wasn't right. Got hold of a long term microphone recorder and placed it behind radiator in her room. ****ty thing to do eh? No regrets though as on checking it I heard her video calling/sexting her "guy friend".
    Needless to say **** hit the fan. She was supposed to be my future wife and mother of my child... bullet dodged by my f*cking god heartbreak hurts the same, regardless of age.
    No contact..... here we go..... Dan Bilzerian has the right idea bros......

Imnew1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imnew1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imnew1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imnew1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imnew1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imnew1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imnew1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imnew1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imnew1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imnew1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imnew1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Jasonw1178 View Post
    Agreed on should be a sticky. These rules are what's best for you in the long run.

My ex and I have been on again off again for 7 years. Last time we split, I told her she needed to date someone else for a while. If she's not, she will come right back to me and I just can't help but let her in. So when she started talking to this guy, I basically coached her through it so she wouldn't flip out on him or freak him out. She's doing to him what she did to me, except she's not demanding as much from him as she did me, which pisses me off honestly. It's been a backdoor way for me to basically tell her how I felt about things in a way she can understand. I don't mind helping a little, because it keeps her off me, but some of the things I hear I'm really thinking it's going to make sure I don't ever let her come back. It's like I'm getting a real inside view into her head what she thinks about things I didn't see in the relationship. Every time he doesn't text her or call her within a few hours, she starts thinking he's gone NC on her, and that it's already over, starts getting upset. She told me how she was concerned he was losing interest because they didn't have sex that night. She new he had been up since 5am the morning before. She then admitted they had sex that evening and then twice the following morning. So basically, if you aren't constantly talking to her, you are forgetting about her, if you aren't constantly banging her then you aren't attracted to her anymore. Strong validation. Then she gets all mad (but won't admit it) because I'm banging this girl she used to hang out with. Strong jealocy complex.
    I enjoyed the OP advice in this thread too and I know this is an old post, but man the stuff posted from the guy above is pathetic and the antithesis of what anybody should do with their ex. Coaching them in their new relationship where theyโ€™re fking somebody else, letting them have the grass is greener syndrome and can come back when theyโ€™re done, but I win bc I fked her friend? Wow that sounds awful and disrespecting yourself all around.

Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by goodthings View Post
    pretty good post from a 20 year old
    29 year old
    ๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–˜๐–Š ๐–† ๐–ˆ๐–๐–Š๐–ˆ๐•ถ, ๐–“๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–— ๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–˜๐–Š ๐–† ๐–‡๐–Ž๐–™๐–ˆ๐–

Skezo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skezo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skezo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skezo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skezo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skezo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skezo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skezo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skezo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skezo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skezo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Imnew1 View Post
    I enjoyed the OP advice in this thread too and I know this is an old post, but man the stuff posted from the guy above is pathetic and the antithesis of what anybody should do with their ex. Coaching them in their new relationship where theyโ€™re fking somebody else, letting them have the grass is greener syndrome and can come back when theyโ€™re done, but I win bc I fked her friend? Wow that sounds awful and disrespecting yourself all around.
    Seems like he is doing what some women try to do and keep their ex in their life through obsecure excuses just if they decided they want them back.
    I'm sure he told her he was hitting her friend too to intentionally make her jealous.