Need Help? Customer Support 1-866-236-8417
Reply
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 132
  1. #1
    Banned voodoo101's Avatar
    Join Date: Aug 2009
    Age: 59
    Posts: 5,622
    Rep Power: 0
    voodoo101 is just really nice. (+1000) voodoo101 is just really nice. (+1000) voodoo101 is just really nice. (+1000) voodoo101 is just really nice. (+1000) voodoo101 is just really nice. (+1000) voodoo101 is just really nice. (+1000) voodoo101 is just really nice. (+1000) voodoo101 is just really nice. (+1000) voodoo101 is just really nice. (+1000) voodoo101 is just really nice. (+1000) voodoo101 is just really nice. (+1000)
    voodoo101 is offline

    AMAZING SPEECH by Col. Robert Bowman, Reagan Defense Official, 9/11 Truther

    Robert M. Bowman (born 1934) is a former Director of Advanced Space Programs Development for the U.S. Air Force in the Ford and Carter administrations, and a former United States Air Force Lieutenant Colonel with 101 combat missions. He holds a Ph.D. in Aeronautics and Nuclear Engineering from the California Institute of Technology. Dr. Bowman suffers from cancer caused by his exposure to Agent Orange in Vietnam, 101 combat missions.

    Dr. Bowman, Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_M._Bowman

    Reply With Quote

  2. #2
    Navy-Marine Corps Team nutsy54's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2003
    Location: United States
    Age: 47
    Posts: 121,428
    Rep Power: 126699
    nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    nutsy54 is offline

    Thumbs down

    Standard Conspiracy Theorist: Long on accusations, throws in a few utterly false statements, and provides no proof at all for his claims. (Voodoo, did you even notice he provided no proof for any of his accusations?)
    - "How do those guys on submarines hold their breath for so long?" - Kelly Bundy
    Reply With Quote

  3. #3
    Banned kusok's Avatar
    Join Date: Sep 2009
    Posts: 27,676
    Rep Power: 0
    kusok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kusok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kusok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kusok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kusok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kusok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kusok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kusok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kusok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kusok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kusok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    kusok is offline
    Originally Posted by nutsy54 View Post
    Standard Conspiracy Theorist: Long on accusations, throws in a few utterly false statements, and provides no proof at all for his claims. (Voodoo, did you even notice he provided no proof for any of his accusations?)
    Give an example. It seems the speaker was speaking specifically and gave names, facts, dates and generally well known knowledge. What did he say specifically that was false or had no proof? Just give an example or two.
    Reply With Quote

  4. #4
    Navy-Marine Corps Team nutsy54's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2003
    Location: United States
    Age: 47
    Posts: 121,428
    Rep Power: 126699
    nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    nutsy54 is offline
    Originally Posted by kusok View Post
    Give an example. It seems the speaker was speaking specifically and gave names, facts, dates and generally well known knowledge. What did he say specifically that was false or had no proof? Just give an example or two.
    Well, we'll start with the biggie: He claims, repeatedly, that 9/11 was a Corporation/Government-controlled conspiracy. Can you find any statements where he actually provides proof for that claim? He keeps saying it a lot, but that's it.
    WHO, specifically, was involved?
    WHAT, exactly, did they do?
    HOW did they do it?

    Or, about his claim that all 150,000 troops massed for invasion where in the exact same spot, which could be wiped out with a single WMD. Which conveniently ignores that staging was in multiple locations along the border, and that our troops were routinely wearing gas masks and full protective gear under the assumption that chemical/biological weapons would in fact be used by Saddam.

    Then there's the Caspian Sea Pipeline which we supposedly entered Afghanistan in order to control... A pipeline which still doesn't exist, 10 years later.

    Just the ones I remember off the top of my head.
    - "How do those guys on submarines hold their breath for so long?" - Kelly Bundy
    Reply With Quote

  5. #5
    Registered User rsnnh12's Avatar
    Join Date: Feb 2009
    Age: 29
    Posts: 3,627
    Rep Power: 3895
    rsnnh12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsnnh12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsnnh12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsnnh12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsnnh12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsnnh12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsnnh12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsnnh12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsnnh12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsnnh12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsnnh12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    rsnnh12 is offline
    Originally Posted by kusok View Post
    Give an example. It seems the speaker was speaking specifically and gave names, facts, dates and generally well known knowledge. What did he say specifically that was false or had no proof? Just give an example or two.
    Here's one- WMDs were not a fallback plan when they couldn't tie 9/11 to Iraq. Saddam and his WMDs were a problem mentioned by both Democrats and Republicans in power, throughout the 90s. Pres Clinton, Pelosi, John Kerry, etc etc etc all said how dangerous Saddam still was, and that his weapons program needed to be stopped. It was not a new excuse thought up by Bush.

    Another issue- he expects people to believe that the same government people smart enough to orchestrate 9/11 to near perfection, with no one having any concrete evidence against them a decade later, wouldn't have any way to tie Iraq to it? If everything had been planned, like he claims, how the hell would they not make sure to include some tie in to Iraq, since that was the whole point of going through with this "false flag attack". Its so laughable, that I honestly don't get how people can take **** like this seriously.

    Years of planning, and yet they forget the part that makes their story work perfectly, and gets the whole country behind an invasion of Iraq. I mean, seriously??
    Reply With Quote

  6. #6
    Banned kusok's Avatar
    Join Date: Sep 2009
    Posts: 27,676
    Rep Power: 0
    kusok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kusok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kusok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kusok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kusok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kusok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kusok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kusok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kusok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kusok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kusok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    kusok is offline
    Originally Posted by nutsy54 View Post
    Well, we'll start with the biggie: He claims, repeatedly, that 9/11 was a Corporation/Government-controlled conspiracy. Can you find any statements where he actually provides proof for that claim? He keeps saying it a lot, but that's it.
    WHO, specifically, was involved?
    WHAT, exactly, did they do?
    HOW did they do it?

    Or, about his claim that all 150,000 troops massed for invasion where in the exact same spot, which could be wiped out with a single WMD. Which conveniently ignores that staging was in multiple locations along the border, and that our troops were routinely wearing gas masks and full protective gear under the assumption that chemical/biological weapons would in fact be used by Saddam.

    Then there's the Caspian Sea Pipeline which we supposedly entered Afghanistan in order to control... A pipeline which still doesn't exist, 10 years later.

    Just the ones I remember off the top of my head.

    I don't know bro, more than 50% of Americans believe it was an inside job. I have not seen convincing proof that it was not, just like I have not seen convincing proof that it was. Majority of the troops also don't want to be there fighting these wars.

    "Staging" is open to interpretation. Do you know what WMD was in question?

    Caspian Sea pipeline has been heavily objected to by some other very powerful interests, such as Russia etc. So... It's all he said, she said bro. It's better to look at the result instead, like Sherlock Holmes Who profits from these wars? Oil folks, hellz Exxon and others' stock went up and corporations made billions every time a new war is announced... That is your clue as to who is causing the war.

    To me it doesn't matter who did 9/11 to a degree where I would go to meetings and listen to speeches and make signs and protests... because even if it was the bad guys from Saudi Arabia all on their own, it was US that caused them to do it. 9/11 report says so (US military base in Saudi Arabia and general US presence in the region is given as one of the key reasons they attacked us). If US stays in US there would be no incentive to attack US. If US wants to steal other countries resources then there will be price to pay.
    Last edited by kusok; 09-05-2011 at 11:19 PM.
    Reply With Quote

  7. #7
    Navy-Marine Corps Team nutsy54's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2003
    Location: United States
    Age: 47
    Posts: 121,428
    Rep Power: 126699
    nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    nutsy54 is offline
    Originally Posted by kusok View Post
    I don't know bro, more than 50% of Americans believe it was an inside job. I have not seen convincing proof that it was not, just like I have not seen convincing proof that it was.
    And I'm simply pointing out false and/or baseless statements when they're made...
    Majority of the troops also don't want to be there fighting these wars.
    That's a rather arrogant position - to pretend to speak on behalf of millions of service members who've voluntarily joined and reenlisted in the military during the past ten years of these wars.
    Do you know what WMD was in question?
    Chemical and biological weapons were the only WMD cited as likely in production and available (hell, Saddam had already used chemical weapons against his own people). The speaker falsely claimed there was no expectation of WMD usage - even as everyone was running around in gas masks and MOPP (chem/bio protective) gear.
    It's better to look at the result instead, like Sherlock Holmes Who profits from these wars? Oil folks, hellz Exxon and others' stock went up and corporations made billions every time a new war is announced...
    Well, Mr Holmes, maybe you should look into which oil companies have actually won the contracts and profited most from new work in Iraq - because they haven't been US-based.


    And none of this addresses the simple fact that the speaker didn't provide proof for any of his accusations, and included several statements that were misleading... Or flat-out false.
    - "How do those guys on submarines hold their breath for so long?" - Kelly Bundy
    Reply With Quote

  8. #8
    Banned kusok's Avatar
    Join Date: Sep 2009
    Posts: 27,676
    Rep Power: 0
    kusok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kusok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kusok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kusok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kusok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kusok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kusok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kusok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kusok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kusok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kusok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    kusok is offline
    Originally Posted by nutsy54 View Post
    And I'm simply pointing out false and/or baseless statements when they're made...
    That's a rather arrogant position - to pretend to speak on behalf of millions of service members who've voluntarily joined and reenlisted in the military during the past ten years of these wars.
    Chemical and biological weapons were the only WMD cited as likely in production and available (hell, Saddam had already used chemical weapons against his own people). The speaker falsely claimed there was no expectation of WMD usage - even as everyone was running around in gas masks and MOPP (chem/bio protective) gear.
    Well, Mr Holmes, maybe you should look into which oil companies have actually won the contracts and profited most from new work in Iraq - because they haven't been US-based.

    The speaker had plenty of bases for his claims. I don't see that the official story has any more bases than what he had.

    Military supports Ron Paul far more than any other candidate. That is a simple fact. This simple statistic shows that military is against the war.

    US soldiers in gasmasks is not proof. It could have simply been a lie to make it look like there might be WMDs.

    Corporations are not US based these days, they are global.
    Like I said.... look at Exxon's profit numbers after wars in Libya or Iraq started... There is your answer to who starts ****.
    Reply With Quote

  9. #9
    Banned voodoo101's Avatar
    Join Date: Aug 2009
    Age: 59
    Posts: 5,622
    Rep Power: 0
    voodoo101 is just really nice. (+1000) voodoo101 is just really nice. (+1000) voodoo101 is just really nice. (+1000) voodoo101 is just really nice. (+1000) voodoo101 is just really nice. (+1000) voodoo101 is just really nice. (+1000) voodoo101 is just really nice. (+1000) voodoo101 is just really nice. (+1000) voodoo101 is just really nice. (+1000) voodoo101 is just really nice. (+1000) voodoo101 is just really nice. (+1000)
    voodoo101 is offline
    Originally Posted by kusok View Post
    The speaker had plenty of bases for his claims. I don't see that the official story has any more bases than what he had.

    Military supports Ron Paul far more than any other candidate. That is a simple fact. This simple statistic shows that military is against the war.

    US soldiers in gasmasks is not proof. It could have simply been a lie to make it look like there might be WMDs.

    Corporations are not US based these days, they are global.
    Like I said.... look at Exxon's profit numbers after wars in Libya or Iraq started... There is your answer to who starts ****.

    "the Iraqi regime could launch a biological or chemical attack in as little as 45 minutes." - George Bush, 9/26/02 WMD Lies
    CRAWFORD, Texas — Paul O'Neill, President Bush's Treasury secretary in the first two years of his presidency, says the Bush administration was planning to invade Iraq long before the Sept. 11 attacks and used questionable intelligence to justify the war.
    USA Today, "O'Neill: Iraq planning came before 9/11"
    Army Ranger Widow Confronts Rumsfeld Over "Lies" That Persuaded Her Husband to Join the Military

    “Mrs. Joppa-Hagemann introduced herself by handing a copy of her husband’s funeral program to Rumsfeld, and telling him that her husband had joined the military because he believed the lies told by Rumsfeld during his tenure with the Bush administration.”

    “All I could do was just really be happy at that moment that I got to tell Donald to his face that he was a liar,” she said in an interview Saturday, “and put a face to a soldier that because of him is no longer alive.”



    "George W. Bush wanted to remove Saddam Hussein, through military action, justified by the conjunction of terrorism and WMD. But the intelligence and facts were being fixed around the policy." - Downing Street Memo, minutes of secret 23 July 2002, meeting of senior British Labour government, defence and intelligence figures discussing the build-up to the war
    Let's have a party on a boat! Boat party scene from Fahrenheit 911

    Reply With Quote

  10. #10
    Registered User US_Ranger's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2005
    Location: California, United States
    Age: 35
    Posts: 27,143
    Rep Power: 54641
    US_Ranger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) US_Ranger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) US_Ranger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) US_Ranger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) US_Ranger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) US_Ranger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) US_Ranger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) US_Ranger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) US_Ranger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) US_Ranger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) US_Ranger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    US_Ranger is online now
    Originally Posted by kusok View Post
    The speaker had plenty of bases for his claims. I don't see that the official story has any more bases than what he had.

    Military supports Ron Paul far more than any other candidate. That is a simple fact. This simple statistic shows that military is against the war.

    US soldiers in gasmasks is not proof. It could have simply been a lie to make it look like there might be WMDs.

    Corporations are not US based these days, they are global.
    Like I said.... look at Exxon's profit numbers after wars in Libya or Iraq started... There is your answer to who starts ****.
    Jesus Christ man, use some common sense.

    People can still support Paul and support finishing our job in the middle east at the same time. Following a politician doesn't mean you have to agree with every last thing they say. <gasp> Crazy right?

    I love how you come to a conclusion based off of nothing though, sounds like the standard R&P tard method.

    I was staged on the border of Iraq during the invasion. We were spread out from Kuwait to Saudi Arabia and in small/large groups all over the place. We had to have our gas masks within arms reach at all times because we were worried about biological attacks. We even had to get anthrax vaccinations before deployment because it was thought to be a serious threat. I can still vividly remember the awful pain in my arm from those goddam shots.

    Big conspiracy though. I'm sure you know more about it than the rest of us who were actually there though. Keep on preaching the troof!!!!!!!
    Reply With Quote

  11. #11
    Banned voodoo101's Avatar
    Join Date: Aug 2009
    Age: 59
    Posts: 5,622
    Rep Power: 0
    voodoo101 is just really nice. (+1000) voodoo101 is just really nice. (+1000) voodoo101 is just really nice. (+1000) voodoo101 is just really nice. (+1000) voodoo101 is just really nice. (+1000) voodoo101 is just really nice. (+1000) voodoo101 is just really nice. (+1000) voodoo101 is just really nice. (+1000) voodoo101 is just really nice. (+1000) voodoo101 is just really nice. (+1000) voodoo101 is just really nice. (+1000)
    voodoo101 is offline
    Originally Posted by US_Ranger View Post
    Jesus Christ man, use some common sense.

    People can still support Paul and support finishing our job in the middle east at the same time. Following a politician doesn't mean you have to agree with every last thing they say. <gasp> Crazy right?

    I love how you come to a conclusion based off of nothing though, sounds like the standard R&P tard method.

    I was staged on the border of Iraq during the invasion. We were spread out from Kuwait to Saudi Arabia and in small/large groups all over the place. We had to have our gas masks within arms reach at all times because we were worried about biological attacks. We even had to get anthrax vaccinations before deployment because it was thought to be a serious threat. I can still vividly remember the awful pain in my arm from those goddam shots.

    Big conspiracy though. I'm sure you know more about it than the rest of us who were actually there though. Keep on preaching the troof!!!!!!!
    Ok so Bowman is only a career Lt. Col. and a Reagan appointee, I guess it takes at least a bird colonel before he knows anything about war? Yes sir, general.
    Reply With Quote

  12. #12
    Registered User SaulSilver's Avatar
    Join Date: Jun 2011
    Age: 26
    Posts: 308
    Rep Power: 223
    SaulSilver will become famous soon enough. (+50) SaulSilver will become famous soon enough. (+50) SaulSilver will become famous soon enough. (+50) SaulSilver will become famous soon enough. (+50) SaulSilver will become famous soon enough. (+50) SaulSilver will become famous soon enough. (+50) SaulSilver will become famous soon enough. (+50) SaulSilver will become famous soon enough. (+50) SaulSilver will become famous soon enough. (+50) SaulSilver will become famous soon enough. (+50) SaulSilver will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    SaulSilver is offline
    did not watch, lol.
    Reply With Quote

  13. #13
    Registered User US_Ranger's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2005
    Location: California, United States
    Age: 35
    Posts: 27,143
    Rep Power: 54641
    US_Ranger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) US_Ranger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) US_Ranger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) US_Ranger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) US_Ranger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) US_Ranger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) US_Ranger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) US_Ranger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) US_Ranger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) US_Ranger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) US_Ranger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    US_Ranger is online now
    Originally Posted by voodoo101 View Post
    Ok so Bowman is only a career Lt. Col. and a Reagan appointee, I guess it takes at least a bird colonel before he knows anything about war? Yes sir, general.


    1) Appeal to authority
    2) Appeal to authority
    3) Appeal to authority

    When you fail the basics of logical argument then you don't really have anything to stand on.

    Brb, the government is full of liars even though they're in a position of authority!
    Brb, this guy who was a general is telling the truth because he was a general!

    ^-----sounds legit
    Reply With Quote

  14. #14
    Banned voodoo101's Avatar
    Join Date: Aug 2009
    Age: 59
    Posts: 5,622
    Rep Power: 0
    voodoo101 is just really nice. (+1000) voodoo101 is just really nice. (+1000) voodoo101 is just really nice. (+1000) voodoo101 is just really nice. (+1000) voodoo101 is just really nice. (+1000) voodoo101 is just really nice. (+1000) voodoo101 is just really nice. (+1000) voodoo101 is just really nice. (+1000) voodoo101 is just really nice. (+1000) voodoo101 is just really nice. (+1000) voodoo101 is just really nice. (+1000)
    voodoo101 is offline
    Originally Posted by US_Ranger View Post
    1) Appeal to authority
    2) Appeal to authority
    3) Appeal to authority

    When you fail the basics of logical argument then you don't really have anything to stand on.

    Brb, the government is full of liars even though they're in a position of authority!
    Brb, this guy who was a general is telling the truth because he was a general!

    ^-----sounds legit
    Wait a sec, you believe the OCT because authority tells you, yet you don't believe an authority like Bowman when he tells you the opposite? Great irony. The difference between him and the gov is that he's an honest player with everything to lose by stepping up like this. The gov (or rather, the particular cabal that is running it now) is defending the power it gained as a result of 911, and trillions in war profits. Your money. What you don't know is killing you.

    How to Profit from the War in Afghanistan:
    http://www.investingdaily.com/id/171...-to-profit-fro
    Reply With Quote

  15. #15
    Registered User US_Ranger's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2005
    Location: California, United States
    Age: 35
    Posts: 27,143
    Rep Power: 54641
    US_Ranger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) US_Ranger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) US_Ranger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) US_Ranger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) US_Ranger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) US_Ranger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) US_Ranger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) US_Ranger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) US_Ranger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) US_Ranger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) US_Ranger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    US_Ranger is online now
    Originally Posted by voodoo101 View Post
    Wait a sec, you believe the OCT because authority tells you, yet you don't believe an authority like Bowman when he tells you the opposite? Great irony. The difference between him and the gov is that he's an honest player with everything to lose by stepping up like this. The gov (or rather, the particular cabal that is running it now) is defending the power it gained as a result of 911, and trillions in war profits. Your money. What you don't know is killing you.

    How to Profit from the War in Afghanistan:
    http://www.investingdaily.com/id/171...-to-profit-fro
    No, you stupid ****ing twat. I don't believe what the government tells me. I sure as **** don't believe what this cocksucker says either. It's called Occams Razor. The most probable course of action was that our ****ty airport security allowed people to get through and hijack planes to crash them. This was a response to our continued involvement in Saudi Arabia as well as other countries where Bin Laden and the rest of the zealot retards wanted to set up a Caliphate.

    I just love the CT logic. Government is full of liars but random guys who might have been X job or X position of authority at one point tell the truth because they are magically inclined to not lie while those that are in government must lie. Genius logic, can't argue there, would read to grand-children, 5 star critical thinking ability, I'm outta this ****ty thread.
    Reply With Quote

  16. #16
    a cheeky kunt Aameiel's Avatar
    Join Date: Nov 2005
    Posts: 4,413
    Rep Power: 6699
    Aameiel is a name known to all. (+5000) Aameiel is a name known to all. (+5000) Aameiel is a name known to all. (+5000) Aameiel is a name known to all. (+5000) Aameiel is a name known to all. (+5000) Aameiel is a name known to all. (+5000) Aameiel is a name known to all. (+5000) Aameiel is a name known to all. (+5000) Aameiel is a name known to all. (+5000) Aameiel is a name known to all. (+5000) Aameiel is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Aameiel is offline
    Originally Posted by US_Ranger View Post
    1) Appeal to authority
    2) Appeal to authority
    3) Appeal to authority

    When you fail the basics of logical argument then you don't really have anything to stand on.

    Brb, the government is full of liars even though they're in a position of authority!
    Brb, this guy who was a general is telling the truth because he was a general!

    ^-----sounds legit
    if i say i banged Megan Fox enough time someones bound to believe me right ?

    gotta love the cter's mind set ... in before op is mad
    inbefore he calls me names go ahead and be mad its all good =P
    She was both everything I could ever want..
    And nothing I could ever have.. :-(
    Reply With Quote

  17. #17
    Banned voodoo101's Avatar
    Join Date: Aug 2009
    Age: 59
    Posts: 5,622
    Rep Power: 0
    voodoo101 is just really nice. (+1000) voodoo101 is just really nice. (+1000) voodoo101 is just really nice. (+1000) voodoo101 is just really nice. (+1000) voodoo101 is just really nice. (+1000) voodoo101 is just really nice. (+1000) voodoo101 is just really nice. (+1000) voodoo101 is just really nice. (+1000) voodoo101 is just really nice. (+1000) voodoo101 is just really nice. (+1000) voodoo101 is just really nice. (+1000)
    voodoo101 is offline
    Originally Posted by US_Ranger View Post
    No, you stupid ****ing twat. I don't believe what the government tells me. I sure as **** don't believe what this cocksucker says either. It's called Occams Razor. The most probable course of action was that our ****ty airport security allowed people to get through and hijack planes to crash them. This was a response to our continued involvement in Saudi Arabia as well as other countries where Bin Laden and the rest of the zealot retards wanted to set up a Caliphate.

    I just love the CT logic. Government is full of liars but random guys who might have been X job or X position of authority at one point tell the truth because they are magically inclined to not lie while those that are in government must lie. Genius logic, can't argue there, would read to grand-children, 5 star critical thinking ability, I'm outta this ****ty thread.
    All right fair enough have a good one and don't let the door hit you in the a$$. will just leave you with the same I put to everyone. If the towers collapsed downward due to gravity and structural failure, why come these 20-ton steel chunks come to land two football fields away? You can see in the video the sh!t was blown out, not collapsed down. Kee-RIST man you can see the clean-cut pieces of 10 and 20 foot steel beams and girders getting flipped out like toothpicks for a quarter mile, "compressed air" don't do that. At 70 MPH, calculations show.

    There is a field of 10 to 60 foot, clean cut core and perimeter columns 2 and more tower-widths away, when it should have been heaped down and around the tower footprint. (Just about the right size for loading onto flatbeds real quick, how about that.) Just flew out there right? Answer: they didn't "collapse down." The dang things were blown out. Thanks for visiting (really.)



    Another view of perimeter wall section:


    Aerial view of debris field before clean-up began (CLICKABLE FOR DETAIL):


    Architects and Engineers narrative of tower demolition:


    From Nader Library (GREAT resource)


    Military Officers for 911 Truth

    Firefighters for 911 Truth

    Pilots for 911 Truth

    Architects and Engineers for 911 Truth

    911 Research

    Military Officers for 911 Truth

    Firefighters for 911 Truth

    Pilots for 911 Truth

    Architects and Engineers for 911 Truth

    911 Shock and Awe
    Reply With Quote

  18. #18
    Banned kusok's Avatar
    Join Date: Sep 2009
    Posts: 27,676
    Rep Power: 0
    kusok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kusok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kusok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kusok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kusok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kusok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kusok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kusok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kusok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kusok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kusok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    kusok is offline
    sooo..... What did larry mean when he said "pull it"?

    Because we all know he would have said pull THEM if the official story was true.
    Reply With Quote

  19. #19
    Banned germanyt's Avatar
    Join Date: Sep 2007
    Location: Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States
    Age: 33
    Posts: 15,382
    Rep Power: 0
    germanyt is a name known to all. (+5000) germanyt is a name known to all. (+5000) germanyt is a name known to all. (+5000) germanyt is a name known to all. (+5000) germanyt is a name known to all. (+5000) germanyt is a name known to all. (+5000) germanyt is a name known to all. (+5000) germanyt is a name known to all. (+5000) germanyt is a name known to all. (+5000) germanyt is a name known to all. (+5000) germanyt is a name known to all. (+5000)
    germanyt is offline
    Nothing amazing comes from the mouth of a truther. Or a birther for that matter.
    Reply With Quote

  20. #20
    Banned voodoo101's Avatar
    Join Date: Aug 2009
    Age: 59
    Posts: 5,622
    Rep Power: 0
    voodoo101 is just really nice. (+1000) voodoo101 is just really nice. (+1000) voodoo101 is just really nice. (+1000) voodoo101 is just really nice. (+1000) voodoo101 is just really nice. (+1000) voodoo101 is just really nice. (+1000) voodoo101 is just really nice. (+1000) voodoo101 is just really nice. (+1000) voodoo101 is just really nice. (+1000) voodoo101 is just really nice. (+1000) voodoo101 is just really nice. (+1000)
    voodoo101 is offline
    Originally Posted by germanyt View Post
    Nothing amazing comes from the mouth of a truther. Or a birther for that matter.
    Obama is a puppet no matter where he was born.
    Reply With Quote

  21. #21
    Banned voodoo101's Avatar
    Join Date: Aug 2009
    Age: 59
    Posts: 5,622
    Rep Power: 0
    voodoo101 is just really nice. (+1000) voodoo101 is just really nice. (+1000) voodoo101 is just really nice. (+1000) voodoo101 is just really nice. (+1000) voodoo101 is just really nice. (+1000) voodoo101 is just really nice. (+1000) voodoo101 is just really nice. (+1000) voodoo101 is just really nice. (+1000) voodoo101 is just really nice. (+1000) voodoo101 is just really nice. (+1000) voodoo101 is just really nice. (+1000)
    voodoo101 is offline
    Originally Posted by kusok View Post
    sooo..... What did larry mean when he said "pull it"?

    Because we all know he would have said pull THEM if the official story was true.
    Christ dude Silverstein was specifically being asked about Building 7 when he slipped and told the truth, why would he say THEM and thoroughly incriminate himself? What was even ONE building doing pre-wired, never mind three?

    Reply With Quote

  22. #22
    Navy-Marine Corps Team nutsy54's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2003
    Location: United States
    Age: 47
    Posts: 121,428
    Rep Power: 126699
    nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    nutsy54 is offline
    Originally Posted by voodoo101 View Post
    Ok so Bowman is only a career Lt. Col. and a Reagan appointee, I guess it takes at least a bird colonel before he knows anything about war? Yes sir, general.
    It's amazing that every senior government and military official is a suspect for involvement in a massive conspiracy of murder & treason.... Unless they say something you want to hear

    I notice that, as usual, all your cutting & pasting and insults have completely avoided the actual, specific discussions which have been presented in regards to the Lt Col's false, misrepresented, and irrelevant claims.


    http://vigilantcitizen.com/latestnew...isinformation/

    2. Become incredulous and indignant. Avoid discussing key issues and instead focus on side issues which can be used show the topic as being critical of some otherwise sacrosanct group or theme. This is also known as the “How dare you!” gambit.

    5. Sidetrack opponents with name calling and ridicule.

    8. Invoke authority. Claim for yourself or associate yourself with authority and present your argument with enough “jargon” and “minutiae” to illustrate you are “one who knows”, and simply say it isn’t so without discussing issues or demonstrating concretely why or citing sources.

    17. Change the subject. Usually in connection with one of the other ploys listed here, find a way to side-track the discussion with abrasive or controversial comments in hopes of turning attention to a new, more manageable topic.

    18. Emotionalize, Antagonize, and Goad Opponents. If you can’t do anything else, chide and taunt your opponents and draw them into emotional responses which will tend to make them look foolish and overly motivated, and generally render their material somewhat less coherent.

    19. Ignore proof presented


    Posts #4, 7, 10 addressed specific statements in the video that weren't supported by Fact or Evidence. Why did you ignore them?
    - "How do those guys on submarines hold their breath for so long?" - Kelly Bundy
    Reply With Quote

  23. #23
    Banned kusok's Avatar
    Join Date: Sep 2009
    Posts: 27,676
    Rep Power: 0
    kusok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kusok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kusok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kusok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kusok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kusok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kusok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kusok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kusok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kusok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kusok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    kusok is offline


    Reply With Quote

  24. #24
    Navy-Marine Corps Team nutsy54's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2003
    Location: United States
    Age: 47
    Posts: 121,428
    Rep Power: 126699
    nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    nutsy54 is offline
    ITT: OP presents yet another "proof" that he can't defend when its lies are specifically cited and called out. So... Just play the same old game of ignore those lies, and try to divert attention into completely new topics (which are just the same old cut & paste from all his previous threas).

    This is really starting to get boring, since you have no interest in actual discussion & debate.
    - "How do those guys on submarines hold their breath for so long?" - Kelly Bundy
    Reply With Quote

  25. #25
    Registered User rsnnh12's Avatar
    Join Date: Feb 2009
    Age: 29
    Posts: 3,627
    Rep Power: 3895
    rsnnh12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsnnh12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsnnh12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsnnh12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsnnh12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsnnh12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsnnh12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsnnh12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsnnh12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsnnh12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsnnh12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    rsnnh12 is offline
    Originally Posted by kusok View Post
    sooo..... What did larry mean when he said "pull it"?

    Because we all know he would have said pull THEM if the official story was true.
    It= firefighting operation

    Do you even know what "pulling" a building means? It means pulling it down with cables, not explosives. They pulled one of the smaller WTCs later on, and even have video of one of the demolition guys saying that they're about to pull it.
    Reply With Quote

  26. #26
    Jacques Rhott Bushmaster's Avatar
    Join Date: Jul 2003
    Location: Greenville, South Carolina, United States
    Posts: 29,204
    Rep Power: 89935
    Bushmaster has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bushmaster has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bushmaster has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bushmaster has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bushmaster has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bushmaster has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bushmaster has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bushmaster has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bushmaster has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bushmaster has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bushmaster has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Bushmaster is offline
    Originally Posted by kusok View Post
    sooo..... What did larry mean when he said "pull it"?

    Because we all know he would have said pull THEM if the official story was true.
    - Bathroom mirror shatters when I pop zits crew

    - Nose hair so tough it destroys electric trimmer crew

    - Feels guilty when I forget to water Hydrangeas crew
    Reply With Quote

  27. #27
    Jacques Rhott Bushmaster's Avatar
    Join Date: Jul 2003
    Location: Greenville, South Carolina, United States
    Posts: 29,204
    Rep Power: 89935
    Bushmaster has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bushmaster has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bushmaster has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bushmaster has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bushmaster has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bushmaster has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bushmaster has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bushmaster has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bushmaster has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bushmaster has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bushmaster has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Bushmaster is offline


    - Bathroom mirror shatters when I pop zits crew

    - Nose hair so tough it destroys electric trimmer crew

    - Feels guilty when I forget to water Hydrangeas crew
    Reply With Quote

  28. #28
    Banned kusok's Avatar
    Join Date: Sep 2009
    Posts: 27,676
    Rep Power: 0
    kusok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kusok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kusok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kusok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kusok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kusok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kusok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kusok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kusok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kusok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kusok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    kusok is offline
    Originally Posted by rsnnh12 View Post
    It= firefighting operation

    Do you even know what "pulling" a building means? It means pulling it down with cables, not explosives. They pulled one of the smaller WTCs later on, and even have video of one of the demolition guys saying that they're about to pull it.
    Originally Posted by Bushmaster View Post

    I don't find those attempts to debunk convincing at all. There were no firefighters or an operation left to "pull" at the time, Larry is not an expert and would not use the term "it" for an "operation", he would say "them" if he talked about people just like you and I would, we all know this, no need to lie to ourselves. He simply forgot the cover story, it happens to performers, they get carried away, a bit emotional and forget their words or music or whatever they are supposed to remember. His attempt to sound sincere about "loss of life" was very fake sounding, it sounded like he was saying it for TV. Someone who just made 7 billion dollars doesn't give a flying f_ck about "loss of life".

    Also, how the buildings fall when damaged by fire(s). They just don't fall that way, not at that speed. I have watched hundreds of photos and videos of building fires, and they never look like this. Yet every demolition does... Watch the video I gave where Gage destroys a "debunking director" regarding building 7.

    But keep waving your flag guys! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
    Reply With Quote

  29. #29
    Jacques Rhott Bushmaster's Avatar
    Join Date: Jul 2003
    Location: Greenville, South Carolina, United States
    Posts: 29,204
    Rep Power: 89935
    Bushmaster has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bushmaster has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bushmaster has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bushmaster has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bushmaster has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bushmaster has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bushmaster has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bushmaster has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bushmaster has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bushmaster has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bushmaster has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Bushmaster is offline
    Originally Posted by kusok View Post
    I don't find those attempts to debunk convincing at all. There were no firefighters or an operation left to "pull" at the time, Larry is not an expert and would not use the term "it" for an "operation", he would say "them" if he talked about people just like you and I would, we all know this, no need to lie to ourselves.
    So you know him personally and know how he would react to and what he'd say on one of the most confusing days in US history? Cool story brah..

    But keep waving your flag guys! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
    Not me, I'm counting on Ron Paul to save us! Him and Alex Jones in 2012, woohoo!
    - Bathroom mirror shatters when I pop zits crew

    - Nose hair so tough it destroys electric trimmer crew

    - Feels guilty when I forget to water Hydrangeas crew
    Reply With Quote

  30. #30
    Banned kusok's Avatar
    Join Date: Sep 2009
    Posts: 27,676
    Rep Power: 0
    kusok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kusok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kusok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kusok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kusok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kusok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kusok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kusok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kusok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kusok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kusok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    kusok is offline
    Originally Posted by Bushmaster View Post



    IMHO both videos are a complete joke. The second one I stopped watching after their first "debunk" since it actually argues the case for the inside job.

    I also find it in poor taste to play circus music during these "debunking" videos, it's disrespectful to those who died. Amazing that asking for an investigation, and demanding disclosure from our own government (that supposedly we elected to SERVE us) is viewed as stupid and disrespectful.
    Look at the people on the other side thou like Bush, Cheney, Silverstein etc, they are usually billionaires, oil tycoons, members of cults... Surely they have no incentive to lie... It's not like US government lied in the past, right? There were no spy planes over Russia, right? Our government says so... you know... until the Russians shot one down...
    Reply With Quote

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts