Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I think your hair is gorgeous, personally, but I'm partial to long hair (no rly?). However, since you do have more of an oval face, I wouldn't cut it higher than your shoulders. Maybe have it with some layering and razor the ends so they flip inward slightly?
    So, it turns out you can't kill a tumor with vodka...

10/22/13 - BP: 120 x 4, 104% BW. Bwaha.

Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000) Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000) Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000) Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000) Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000) Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000) Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000) Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000) Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000) Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000) Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000)
    OP, I'd go to a reputable hair salon/stylist (You're in Cali, there's tons of great ones), discuss it with them and look at pictures/facial structures, etc. As Paulett said earlier you need that pixie face to pull off that short look. The guys posting in this thread need to ****ing chill. The OP asked a simple question. Whats with the rude responses? Oh yeah wait I forgot you're "alpha."

ThatEvilGinger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThatEvilGinger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThatEvilGinger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThatEvilGinger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThatEvilGinger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThatEvilGinger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThatEvilGinger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThatEvilGinger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThatEvilGinger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThatEvilGinger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThatEvilGinger will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I think you are right on in thinking that shorter hair will help the face to look slightly wider. This would be a great look for you.

The dudes in this thread are just trolling, just ignore them.

discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Ion26 View Post
    OP, I'd go to a reputable hair salon/stylist (You're in Cali, there's tons of great ones), discuss it with them and look at pictures/facial structures, etc.
    Actually, that is an excellent idea. I shoulda known you'd chime in with some fashion-savvy advice.

Whats with the rude responses? Oh yeah wait I forgot you're a virgin living in your mommy's basement.

fixed.
    Sheriff John Brown always hated me
    For what I don't know
    Every time I plant a seed
    He said kill them before they grow

CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by RebeccaG View Post
    Pretty sure you don't have to worry about that.

Ugly or not.

Dyke or not.

I'd say you're safe.
    Actually, this is a good comeback. Nothing to say to this, good one! Someday i'll drop my weight and maybe have better luck.

Originally Posted by norinicole View Post

Wow Matt, you're on a roll today.
    Oh you are actually talking to me? I am sorry who are you?
    Last edited by CoffeCanSlayer; 09-07-2011 at 08:53 PM.

Zenma will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zenma will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zenma will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zenma will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zenma will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zenma will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zenma will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zenma will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zenma will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zenma will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zenma will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    OP you'll look good either way.

DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ThatEvilGinger View Post
    I think you are right on in thinking that shorter hair will help the face to look slightly wider. This would be a great look for you.

The dudes in this thread are just trolling, just ignore them.
    Not trolling 100% serious
    -= 08-18-2009 Never Forget =-

Workout Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157444353

But who was signature?

Misc Fire Team 2: 1stindoor; Johnnybomb; DonMegaR; NotMeAgain; TheSheepDog; girlygirl; sickdevildog1; MIH-XTC; awds; Sable Strenua; The Big E; prop42

Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I've had my hair very, very short before (a la Halle Berry) what I consider mid-length (Jamie Eason) and long (which most consider mid-length). My hair's not fantastic so I can never get it to the actual long stage without it looking all limp and terrible. I know my limitations. I loved my hair short and, despite what the men in this thread are saying, I found that I usually got a lot more attention with super-short or chin length hair than when it was longer. My husband is also a big, big fan of short hair. That said, I have pretty curly hair and it was a lot of maintenance to keep it looking nice when it was mid-length. Super short was easy, but it gets boring, even with pretty little barrettes to liven it up.

If you decide to go shorter, my advice is to go a little at a time. If you chop it off and you hate you'll be miserable. Sure, it's just hair and it'll grow back, but growing out short hair can be a really painful process and can take a VERY long time. Also, like someone else said, you have a long face. Really short hair might accentuate that. I know that as I've gotten older my face has gotten leaner, which makes my already wide jaws look even wider. For this reason I don't feel like I look as good with a super short do as I did in my 20's when my face was fatter and prettier.
    Simp's Back: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165133671&page=1

Working to regain strength, muscle, endurance, and lose some blubber. Damn you drinking-wine-on-the-couch. Why are you so good?

Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I find that I've gotten more attention now that I have short hair also.

DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Ashlei View Post
    Do it!! I was in the same boat as you, chopped my hair off, and don't miss it one bit. My hair is really thick and wavy, took forever to dry and style, and I'd usually just throw it back in a bun/ponytail/half-ponytail for ease.

Best pic I could find of my hair down (this was Thanksgiving last year):
    No Thanks
    Chopped it off like this in March (though I really want to go pixie short at this time):
    Yes
    Then finally chopped it off how I wanted 2 months ago:
    dear god no

But who was signature?

Misc Fire Team 2: 1stindoor; Johnnybomb; DonMegaR; NotMeAgain; TheSheepDog; girlygirl; sickdevildog1; MIH-XTC; awds; Sable Strenua; The Big E; prop42

RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by CoffeCanSlayer View Post
    Someday i'll drop my weight and maybe have better luck.
    I doubt it.

Originally Posted by Simpy View Post
    I've had my hair very, very short before (a la Halle Berry) what I consider mid-length (Jamie Eason) and long (which most consider mid-length). My hair's not fantastic so I can never get it to the actual long stage without it looking all limp and terrible. I know my limitations. I loved my hair short and, despite what the men in this thread are saying, I found that I usually got a lot more attention with super-short or chin length hair than when it was longer. My husband is also a big, big fan of short hair. That said, I have pretty curly hair and it was a lot of maintenance to keep it looking nice when it was mid-length. Super short was easy, but it gets boring, even with pretty little barrettes to liven it up.

If you decide to go shorter, my advice is to go a little at a time. If you chop it off and you hate you'll be miserable. Sure, it's just hair and it'll grow back, but growing out short hair can be a really painful process and can take a VERY long time. Also, like someone else said, you have a long face. Really short hair might accentuate that. I know that as I've gotten older my face has gotten leaner, which makes my already wide jaws look even wider. For this reason I don't feel like I look as good with a super short do as I did in my 20's when my face was fatter and prettier.
    I'm actually a little shocked that so many guy ITT are SO against short hair. Though it's like everything: 50% are for it, 50% are against and 50% don't care.

I'm still waiting to see pictures of you a la Halle Berry!

Also I agree - go in stages. Better to hate a bob that a big ol' bald head.

Originally Posted by DonMegaR View Post
    No Thanks

Yes

dear god no
    You certainly are an opinionated Ollie today.
    DAYUM!!!

"Be stronger than your vagina"

Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000)

Carbs are my friend... vandalgirl59's Avatar
    vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    my 2 cents.....I have very long hair (low back when down and straight). I once cut it pixy style. Ugh. WORST MISTAKE I EVER MADE!!! Now, yes, its a pain in the butt to style, and i have to tie it up at the gym/school labs most days. I thought maybe I'd cut it again, but I realized I can ALWAYS tie it up...but theres nothing like long beautiful hair when you wanna get all snazzed up. Plus I dont know a single guy that DOESN'T love my hair.
    ~Impatience never demanded success~

***Calculate your Calorie/Macro Needs HERE --> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156380533 ***

bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I agree with the suggestion to go to a great stylist who can figure out what cut would work best for your face.

Some women can pull it off and others look terrible with short hair. Most of the time when a friend cuts her hair short, I think it looks terrible. But that's probably mostly due to picking the wrong cut/style.
    ** Current Maxes: **
    Deadlift: 235 lbs // Bench: 100 lbs // Squat: 185 lbs // Overhead Press: 80 lbs

paulett is just really nice. (+1000) paulett is just really nice. (+1000) paulett is just really nice. (+1000) paulett is just really nice. (+1000) paulett is just really nice. (+1000) paulett is just really nice. (+1000) paulett is just really nice. (+1000) paulett is just really nice. (+1000) paulett is just really nice. (+1000) paulett is just really nice. (+1000) paulett is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by RebeccaG View Post
    I doubt it.

I'm actually a little shocked that so many guy ITT are SO against short hair. Though it's like everything: 50% are for it, 50% are against and 50% don't care.

I'm still waiting to see pictures of you a la Halle Berry!

Also I agree - go in stages. Better to hate a bob that a big ol' bald head.

You certainly are an opinionated Ollie today.
    I'm not surprised that men prefer longer hair. Every time I've cut my hair short my SO freaked.

Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I have had my hair down to my butt, short enough to spike and everything inbetween throughout my life. Right now its an asymmetrical bob and I love it, but its a lot of work to style. I agree with the others comments of finding a good stylist and asking what they think will work,plus short styles are so easy to eff up on the cut. To be honest sometimes I regret cutting it short but I figure its hair and it will grow back.
    If this were easy, everyone would walk around ripped.

I like eating, it helps with the not dying.

Journal: Back in Black
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=120569281

perumina will become famous soon enough. (+50) perumina will become famous soon enough. (+50) perumina will become famous soon enough. (+50) perumina will become famous soon enough. (+50) perumina will become famous soon enough. (+50) perumina will become famous soon enough. (+50) perumina will become famous soon enough. (+50) perumina will become famous soon enough. (+50) perumina will become famous soon enough. (+50) perumina will become famous soon enough. (+50) perumina will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have had really long hair as well but used to process it a lot...then cut it real short to an inverted bob about 3 yrs ago...i liked it at times...but I wouldnt do it again...now I maintain healthy hair and wont cut it until I get much older
    "Never be a prisoner of your own style." (Armin van Buuren)

emii is just really nice. (+1000) emii is just really nice. (+1000) emii is just really nice. (+1000) emii is just really nice. (+1000) emii is just really nice. (+1000) emii is just really nice. (+1000) emii is just really nice. (+1000) emii is just really nice. (+1000) emii is just really nice. (+1000) emii is just really nice. (+1000) emii is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by igneousisbliss View Post
    Just playing Devils Advocate here...
    I would dare to say most guys prefer long hair. It is more feminine.
    I have pretty long hair, too, and I don't see a reason to spend so much time on it...let it dry naturally, or blow dry it. But why straighten it? Wavy is "in" these days anyway And if you straighten it for frizz or w/e, you can always just try a mousse or serum before you take the plunge to chopping it off. Made that mistake a couple of years ago (went from the middle of my back to a bob) and hated it till about 5 months ago because it's been growing out since.
    Again, just playing Devils Advocate. I think Keira's cut would look cute on you, but give it lots of thought before you jump into it
    You probably have hair that isn't very thick because trust me, if you had my hair, you would NOT let it dry naturally. I looked like chewbacca whenever I did. I really did have to blow dry and straighten it in order for it to look nice.

To everyone else, it would cost almost double to go to a salon and get them to cut/color my hair cause there's so much of it. Plus why would I care if I look like a lesbo? I have a boyfriend, who actually likes the short a lottt.

Brb haven't had a single person in the last 4 days say they don't like the short hair better

I fking love it, almost never want long hair again. Oh, and I donated it all to locks of love. Win win

Oh the Humanity.

But who was signature?

Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000) Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000) Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000) Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000) Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000) Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000) Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000) Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000) Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000) Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000) Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Edit
    Last edited by Ion26; 09-09-2011 at 04:02 PM.

discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That IS the OP silly.

You look adorable! I love it.
    Sheriff John Brown always hated me
    For what I don't know
    Every time I plant a seed
    He said kill them before they grow

emii is just really nice. (+1000) emii is just really nice. (+1000) emii is just really nice. (+1000) emii is just really nice. (+1000) emii is just really nice. (+1000) emii is just really nice. (+1000) emii is just really nice. (+1000) emii is just really nice. (+1000) emii is just really nice. (+1000) emii is just really nice. (+1000) emii is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by discdoggie View Post
    That IS the OP silly.

You look adorable! I love it.

Lol he's just trying to say it looks like shit

but thank you

Originally Posted by emii View Post
    Lol he's just trying to say it looks like shit

but thank you
    Oh lord...Its not even styled or anything in that picture. No makeup. No nothing....

As you see...Kira is dolled up in the picture you posted...

Oh lord...Its not even styled or anything in that picture. No makeup. No nothing....

As you see...Kira is dolled up in the picture you posted...

It is styled actually, I'm not gonna spike it up or anything. That picture was just for my hair, not anything else lol. Didn't realize you were an expert

Do you know how many women would kill for thick hair like this?

But who was signature?

Originally Posted by emii View Post
    You probably have hair that isn't very thick because trust me, if you had my hair, you would NOT let it dry naturally. I looked like chewbacca whenever I did. I really did have to blow dry and straighten it in order for it to look nice.

To everyone else, it would cost almost double to go to a salon and get them to cut/color my hair cause there's so much of it. Plus why would I care if I look like a lesbo? I have a boyfriend, who actually likes the short a lottt.

Brb haven't had a single person in the last 4 days say they don't like the short hair better

I fking love it, almost never want long hair again. Oh, and I donated it all to locks of love. Win win
    I love it! And your tat looks really cool from the small part in the pic.

I donated all mine too when I chopped it off.

I hear ya on the blow drying and straightening. I had to put in a ton of effort when mine was long because of the thickness and length. Hated it

Originally Posted by DonMegaR View Post
    Do you know how many women would kill for thick hair like this?

She donated it so someone less fortunate will now know

TrustBroscience will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrustBroscience will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrustBroscience will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrustBroscience will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrustBroscience will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrustBroscience will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrustBroscience will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrustBroscience will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrustBroscience will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrustBroscience will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrustBroscience will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    hello heavenly blessed beauties who's inner beauty is so divine

kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    inb4 emii and ashlei pair up............ :}

but for rizzle

emii you look reallllllly good with long hair - and you look fine with short hair. I believe MOST men want a girl with at least **somewhere around** shoulder length hair. Some women can pull off short hair (or longer than normal short hair which you have)

The obvious question MOST women have is WHY - I like it and fuuuuuuuu you if you dont. It comes down to a MORE feminine feature. And Im not trying to say the ladies here look like dykes or little boys or what-have-you.

Its just like when women say they prefer men with facial hair or shaved heads. Some guys will say I prefer having a clean shaven face or I like letting my hair grow out or x, y or z. Certain features are more masculine on a male that women tend to prefer

Are there women who prefer clean shaven or longer hair or buzzed cut on men SURE ARE.

Same goes with you op - I find you long hair to look very well on you and on most women. I like a woman who has longer hair for VARIOUS reasons its just sexier to me. Do I find women who have short/shorter hair as sexy ....sure but its not as often. Its just that a woman with short/shorter hair cant do her hair in as many ways....and longer hair on a woman is one of her features MOST men find attractive. (imagine: woman coming out of water twirling her hair and water going every where)

Ive seen both types of women (long + short hair) - both have their own individual unique features....

If you want to choose to continue to rock the shorter hair good for you - be confident in your hair and yourself and you will be more sexy to the guy/men you are talking to.

Good luck op

paulett is just really nice. (+1000) paulett is just really nice. (+1000) paulett is just really nice. (+1000) paulett is just really nice. (+1000) paulett is just really nice. (+1000) paulett is just really nice. (+1000) paulett is just really nice. (+1000) paulett is just really nice. (+1000) paulett is just really nice. (+1000) paulett is just really nice. (+1000) paulett is just really nice. (+1000)
    Sorry, but I liked your long hair better.