Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    emii is just really nice. (+1000) emii is just really nice. (+1000) emii is just really nice. (+1000) emii is just really nice. (+1000) emii is just really nice. (+1000) emii is just really nice. (+1000) emii is just really nice. (+1000) emii is just really nice. (+1000) emii is just really nice. (+1000) emii is just really nice. (+1000) emii is just really nice. (+1000)

Help me with my new hairstyle?

I've had long hair almost my entire life.. Want to be dramatic and chop it all off cause I'm a lil tired of taking 2 hrs every other day to blow dry & flat iron it now. It naturally has a mild wave to it if I don't style it. Anyways, want to go from this:

to maybe this:

I naturally have a skinny/long face and I've read that short hair with bangs can make it appear wider

If not that short, then I was also contemplating this

Thoughts, suggestions?

Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Do it!! I was in the same boat as you, chopped my hair off, and don't miss it one bit. My hair is really thick and wavy, took forever to dry and style, and I'd usually just throw it back in a bun/ponytail/half-ponytail for ease.

Best pic I could find of my hair down (this was Thanksgiving last year):

Chopped it off like this in March (though I really want to go pixie short at this time):

Then finally chopped it off how I wanted 2 months ago:

More pics in bodyspace. Just go for it. I straighten my hair to get it to sit like that otherwise it's a poofy fro. lol.

emii is just really nice. (+1000) emii is just really nice. (+1000) emii is just really nice. (+1000) emii is just really nice. (+1000) emii is just really nice. (+1000) emii is just really nice. (+1000) emii is just really nice. (+1000) emii is just really nice. (+1000) emii is just really nice. (+1000) emii is just really nice. (+1000) emii is just really nice. (+1000)
    Its suuper cute!

Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by emii View Post
    Its suuper cute!
    Thank you! Definitely just go for it if you really want it.

kurohoshi is on a distinguished road. (+10) kurohoshi is on a distinguished road. (+10) kurohoshi is on a distinguished road. (+10) kurohoshi is on a distinguished road. (+10) kurohoshi is on a distinguished road. (+10) kurohoshi is on a distinguished road. (+10) kurohoshi is on a distinguished road. (+10) kurohoshi is on a distinguished road. (+10) kurohoshi is on a distinguished road. (+10) kurohoshi is on a distinguished road. (+10) kurohoshi is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I think you would look great with the Keira Knightley style.. it looks pretty! I have long hair as well, so I would be scared to cut it.. but you're definitely right that it would be much easier to style.

paulett is just really nice. (+1000) paulett is just really nice. (+1000) paulett is just really nice. (+1000) paulett is just really nice. (+1000) paulett is just really nice. (+1000) paulett is just really nice. (+1000) paulett is just really nice. (+1000) paulett is just really nice. (+1000) paulett is just really nice. (+1000) paulett is just really nice. (+1000) paulett is just really nice. (+1000)
    Keira style is pretty if you have a pixie face. Make sure you really want to do this. Everytime I have chopped my hair short, I've regretted it a week later. Then you are stuck with it. Also, take into consideration that you will need to get your hair cut regularly to keep the style.

KasaraBrianne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KasaraBrianne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KasaraBrianne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KasaraBrianne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KasaraBrianne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KasaraBrianne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KasaraBrianne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KasaraBrianne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KasaraBrianne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KasaraBrianne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KasaraBrianne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    DO IT! I did it and love it hahah.

I'd never go back!
    My new beginning:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144888021

:)

IVIagic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IVIagic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IVIagic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IVIagic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IVIagic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IVIagic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IVIagic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IVIagic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IVIagic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IVIagic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IVIagic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Please dont

/thread

occasional visitor stephanielynn76's Avatar
    stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I chopped mine off short well over a year ago and kept it that way for quite a while. It was just a bit longer than a chin-length bob. I told my hairdresser I wanted to still be able to get it in a ponytail because I do work out so much. That was a good decision. I did love it and it's much lower maintenance than long hair. However here lately I've been missing my longer hair. My husband made a comment about missing my hair being longer too. I'm now growing it back out... it's just around shoulder length now.

longer before...

the bob...

recent... I wanted something different so I cut bangs...

I also just purchased these: http://www.luxyhair.com/products/chocolate-brown-4-160g
    I haven't gotten them yet. I thought this would be a fun way to try out long hair sometimes without having to grow it out and deal with all the washing and drying hassle... like the best of both worlds ya know... long when you want it... short when you don't want to fool with it!

Kay4Kool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kay4Kool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kay4Kool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kay4Kool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kay4Kool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kay4Kool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kay4Kool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kay4Kool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kay4Kool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kay4Kool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kay4Kool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Very few women can pull the shorter hair.

1. It looks more dyke.
    2. You can't pull on it when you do the grown-up.
    3. You have a strong jaw, make sure your hair is at least longer than your jawline.

Edit: Keira Knightly is not hot.

igneousisbliss is on a distinguished road. (+10) igneousisbliss is on a distinguished road. (+10) igneousisbliss is on a distinguished road. (+10) igneousisbliss is on a distinguished road. (+10) igneousisbliss is on a distinguished road. (+10) igneousisbliss is on a distinguished road. (+10) igneousisbliss is on a distinguished road. (+10) igneousisbliss is on a distinguished road. (+10) igneousisbliss is on a distinguished road. (+10) igneousisbliss is on a distinguished road. (+10) igneousisbliss is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Just playing Devils Advocate here...
    I would dare to say most guys prefer long hair. It is more feminine.
    I have pretty long hair, too, and I don't see a reason to spend so much time on it...let it dry naturally, or blow dry it. But why straighten it? Wavy is "in" these days anyway And if you straighten it for frizz or w/e, you can always just try a mousse or serum before you take the plunge to chopping it off. Made that mistake a couple of years ago (went from the middle of my back to a bob) and hated it till about 5 months ago because it's been growing out since.
    Again, just playing Devils Advocate. I think Keira's cut would look cute on you, but give it lots of thought before you jump into it

DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    this thread makes me so sad.
    -= 08-18-2009 Never Forget =-

Workout Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157444353

But who was signature?

Misc Fire Team 2: 1stindoor; Johnnybomb; DonMegaR; NotMeAgain; TheSheepDog; girlygirl; sickdevildog1; MIH-XTC; awds; Sable Strenua; The Big E; prop42

Pink007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pink007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pink007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pink007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pink007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pink007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pink007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pink007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pink007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pink007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pink007 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    why do girls always want to cut their hair short?! It look's so much better long I know it's a hassle especially if it's hot out but it's not worth looking gross... please don't cut it it looks great as it is right now
    *Manual Transmission Crew*

discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DonMegaR View Post
    this thread makes me so sad.

Why? Because the woman wants to cut her hair? Pease. Men have such a silly attachment to long hair. Most are so clueless, even when it's yucky, damamged, split-ended hair they're ike, "Oh no! Don't cut it!"

If you want to cut your hair, OP, cut it. If you don't like it, it wil grow back. I had waist-length hair until my late 20s. Cutting it to my chin was the most liberating thing I could do. I felt so sexy and daring.

Several years ago I moved to FL and I couldn't deal withwhat the humidity did to my hair---went uber pixie short and bleached it platinum. I loved that haricut! And got soooo many compliments on it from hair-stying pros, so I know it was a good cut.

It's just hair. Cut it.
    Sheriff John Brown always hated me
    For what I don't know
    Every time I plant a seed
    He said kill them before they grow

CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by discdoggie View Post
    Why? Because the woman wants to cut her hair? Pease. Men have such a silly attachment to long hair. Most are so clueless, even when it's yucky, damamged, split-ended hair they're ike, "Oh no! Don't cut it!"

If you want to cut your hair, OP, cut it. If you don't like it, it wil grow back. I had waist-length hair until my late 20s. Cutting it to my chin was the most liberating thing I could do. I felt so sexy and daring.

Several years ago I moved to FL and I couldn't deal withwhat the humidity did to my hair---went uber pixie short and bleached it platinum. I loved that haricut! And got soooo many compliments on it from hair-stying pros, so I know it was a good cut.

It's just hair. Cut it.
    Because we don't want to date ugly dykes.

Kay4Kool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kay4Kool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kay4Kool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kay4Kool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kay4Kool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kay4Kool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kay4Kool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kay4Kool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kay4Kool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kay4Kool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kay4Kool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Op, you should focus on tanning first.

^^^
    And to the dyke woman who said I cut my hair short and
    other "pros" (lesbians) commented on how good it looks.
    LOL who cares, there's nothing more unattractive, manly,
    dick inverting, puke inducing than a short haired woman.
    Might as well change your name to Bob.

Found this under men's haircuts:

you:

Is it your twin?

Time to start building... norinicole's Avatar
    norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

It's just hair. Cut it.
    This.

Although I do want to say that when I had really short hair, I HAD to style it everyday. It was just the way my hair was, and I found it took more work than my long hair. Just keep in mind that it may not be less work.

Originally Posted by CoffeCanSlayer View Post
    Wow Matt, you're on a roll today.
    Mrs. Hessunit as of May 11, 2013

fittness93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fittness93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fittness93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fittness93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fittness93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fittness93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fittness93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fittness93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fittness93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fittness93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fittness93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Personally, I'm not big on my hair short. I chop it off once every 2 years or so, really chop it, chin level or higher. It's naturally curly and unruly, worse when it's short ,and gets in my way when I workout. I prefer it really long so I can get it all out of my way, in a ponytail. I'm currently growing it out from a Victoria Beckham style short bob I got last summer, and it's just now back to where it's out of my way. I'll need another year growing it before it's back where I prefer it. But it grows! And it was very very cute in that short hairstyle, when I had time to straighten it.

If you're curious, cut it. It always grows back, and if you don't try it you may be missing out on your soul mate hairstyle. And yeah, I was a cosmetologist for over 18 years, your face will look less long with a shorter hairstyle and long sideswept bangs. But I think you look fine as is, you don't have the type of bone structure that needs to be corrected with a new 'do.

RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by CoffeCanSlayer View Post
    Pretty sure you don't have to worry about that.

Ugly or not.

Dyke or not.

I'd say you're safe.

Originally Posted by Kay4Kool View Post

^^^
    So then why do ya'll blow your load over Jaime Eason??

OP - Do what you want. And it's only hair. Worst case scenario, you hate it and have to wait to grow it out.
    DAYUM!!!

"Be stronger than your vagina"

DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

It's just hair. Cut it.

There is a fine line between cutting your hair to maintain it, and cutting it so short you look like a Boy....

Secondly, the answer to having disgusting, un-maintained, long flat hair with nasty split ends is not cutting it all off. How about try and take care of it properly.... get it trimmed.... don't destroy it with dyes and bleaches.... etc... etc...
    -= 08-18-2009 Never Forget =-

Workout Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157444353

But who was signature?

Misc Fire Team 2: 1stindoor; Johnnybomb; DonMegaR; NotMeAgain; TheSheepDog; girlygirl; sickdevildog1; MIH-XTC; awds; Sable Strenua; The Big E; prop42

Carlycavwifey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Carlycavwifey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Carlycavwifey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Carlycavwifey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Carlycavwifey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Carlycavwifey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Carlycavwifey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Carlycavwifey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Carlycavwifey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Carlycavwifey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Carlycavwifey has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I was growing my hair out and it was below my bra strap but about 3 months ago I got tired of the hassle of dealing with long hair, being pregnant, and dealing with 2 other kids while husband is deployed. I decided to chop it off and now I have a shoulder length bob. I love the bob hairstyle. Of course my husband loves my hair long but since he's deployed it works out better for me to have my hair up to my shoulders. Looks like a lot of ladies ITT love the bob hairstyle
    Celebrating the birth of my 3rd crotch dropping :)

Originally Posted by RebeccaG View Post
    So then why do ya'll blow your load over Jaime Eason??
    I wouldn't touch that with a ten foot pole.

And to the nor bish who negged me for stating my opinion of men liking
    longer hair over shorter, how's Auschwitz?

discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

^^^

Found this under men's haircuts:

you:

Is it your twin?
    Lulz. Anyone who IS a dyke probably became that way after seeing your 6'4" 195 pound self naked, your covered-up face exposed, and was tortured by 5 minutes alone with your rotten personality.
    Originally Posted by norinicole View Post
    Wow Matt, you're on a roll today.
    Today? He's a perpetual idiot.
    Originally Posted by RebeccaG View Post
    Pretty sure you don't have to worry about that.

Ugly or not.

Dyke or not.

I'd say you're safe.

Lulz. I said the same thing when I negged him.
    For what I don't know

norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I wouldn't touch that with a ten foot pole.

Oh hai. I stated in my neg that it wasn't for stating your opinion, it was for insulting other members.

It's okay though. If I had your stats I'd be mad too.

Edit: Did you mean to neg me? Cause you gave me greens instead (thanks! ). I also don't quite understand your comment: "Strong back to spinal cord ratio". Please explain.

Lulz. Anyone who IS a dyke probably became that way after seeing your 6'4" 195 pound self naked, your covered-up face exposed, and was tortured by 5 minutes alone with your rotten personality.

Today? He's a perpetual idiot.

Lulz. I said the same thing when I negged him.
    Very true.

Yet a fluffy MarshMallow Ma110W's Avatar
    Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I loved my hair short, but I missed it. I missed it so much that I had dreams of it being long again. I cut mine almost completely off over two years ago, and it's just now grown to a length that I'm happy with.

I love it when ladies can pull off short hair, I just think that you should really be sure that it's what you want. If I could have gone back, I wouldn't have chopped it off this last time. I've learned my lesson though, and I wont be cutting it that short ever again.

But as others above have said, it's just hair it will grow back. You will never know if you'll like it short if you don't ever try.

Originally Posted by norinicole View Post
    Oh hai. I stated in my neg that it wasn't for stating your opinion, it was for insulting other members.

It's okay though. If I had your stats I'd be mad too.

Edit: Did you mean to neg me? Cause you gave me greens instead (thanks! ). I also don't quite understand your comment: "Strong back to spinal cord ratio". Please explain.

Very true.
    That was before you negged me.

I don't know. I had family members who didn't survive the death camps, though.

I think you're just mad 'cause we have more muscles than you.
    For what I don't know

That was before you negged me.
    Oh, ok. Well thanks!

TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    For the love of God, DON'T cut your hair! I understand when 40+ chicks do it, but you're 20 freaking years old. Long Hair = SEXY AS HELL

Also, you're face is long, so a short hairstyle would look weird aesthetically for you.

I cut my hair for me. I like it and I wanted to.

Different guys like different things.