Yvy44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Advice on pre workout supplement for women????

I am new to the world of bodybuilding and began weightlifting 2 months ago. I started out using Super Pump Max and now I am crashing at the beginning of my workout. I try to be careful with the ingredients because I am a female. What are some supplements women out there are using. I would really appreciate your help...

Yvette

bhellsbell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'd give it a little more time with your diet and training before you start with supplements....and after that, Superpump or something of the like isn't going to have any different effect on you regarding if you're male or female (the only thing you'd probably want to avoid would be test booster products)....if you're crashing at the beginning of your workout, just try out some different products and see what works best with your system (I personally like Jack3d, which makes some people crash at the end of their workout, but everyone's system is different).

Thanks for your feedback. I have been able to drop 40 lbs in 6 months by eating the right foods and a lot of cardio. My diet is very strict and im eating now to benefit me in the gym. My boyfriend guides me and he has me lifting heavy to build muscle, but unfortunately lifting without any preworkout is tough. I have been looking into jack3d but i am afraid of the 1,3 dimeth ingredient. Does anyone know how safe it is?

Ashlex51204 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ashlex51204 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ashlex51204 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ashlex51204 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ashlex51204 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ashlex51204 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ashlex51204 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ashlex51204 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ashlex51204 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ashlex51204 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ashlex51204 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Does anybody know of a good pre workout for women that won't cause itchiness?

Ditched the hooker heels! elainedeluca's Avatar
    elainedeluca will become famous soon enough. (+50) elainedeluca will become famous soon enough. (+50) elainedeluca will become famous soon enough. (+50) elainedeluca will become famous soon enough. (+50) elainedeluca will become famous soon enough. (+50) elainedeluca will become famous soon enough. (+50) elainedeluca will become famous soon enough. (+50) elainedeluca will become famous soon enough. (+50) elainedeluca will become famous soon enough. (+50) elainedeluca will become famous soon enough. (+50) elainedeluca will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Yvy44 View Post
    Thanks for your feedback. I have been able to drop 40 lbs in 6 months by eating the right foods and a lot of cardio. My diet is very strict and im eating now to benefit me in the gym. My boyfriend guides me and he has me lifting heavy to build muscle, but unfortunately lifting without any preworkout is tough. I have been looking into jack3d but i am afraid of the 1,3 dimeth ingredient. Does anyone know how safe it is?
    I've been taking Jacked for quite a while now and I've never had any adverse reactions. There are other Pre WO's that do not contain 1,3 dm that can be effective. A friend of mine swears by Napalm (not available on bb.com) and Hemo Rage Black has a new formula without the dimeth, Juggernaut is supposed to be good, as is Novem, White Flood and 1MR. See of you can get some samples at a local store and see what works for you.
    ********: http://www.********.com/Chickthatlifts
    ******** Fan Page: http://www.********.com/ChickThatLiftsElaineDeLuca
    Twitter: @chickthatlifts
    Blog: http://www.chickthatlifts.com

Top Secret Nutrition Sponsored Athlete

Dedication + motivation = annihilation
    Live, love, lift

Military Wife and Mom Julie5150's Avatar
    Julie5150 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Julie5150 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Julie5150 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Julie5150 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Julie5150 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Julie5150 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Julie5150 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Julie5150 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Julie5150 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Julie5150 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Julie5150 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Ashlex51204 View Post
    Itchiness is usually an allergic reaction and the only way to figure out what you're allergic to is to avoid, and expose yourself carefully to measured quantities of the various ingredients in what you're taking.
    Real women CLEAN with kettlebells

Ashlex51204 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ashlex51204 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ashlex51204 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ashlex51204 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ashlex51204 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ashlex51204 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ashlex51204 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ashlex51204 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ashlex51204 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ashlex51204 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ashlex51204 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Julie5150 View Post
    Itchiness is usually an allergic reaction and the only way to figure out what you're allergic to is to avoid, and expose yourself carefully to measured quantities of the various ingredients in what you're taking.
    Well Ive been using Muscle Pharm Assault, and I love it because it keeps me very focused. I just get a little itchy. Not bad itchy, but enough to bother me. I just didn't know if there was something in it to make me itch, or if it was common.

kurohoshi is on a distinguished road. (+10) kurohoshi is on a distinguished road. (+10) kurohoshi is on a distinguished road. (+10) kurohoshi is on a distinguished road. (+10) kurohoshi is on a distinguished road. (+10) kurohoshi is on a distinguished road. (+10) kurohoshi is on a distinguished road. (+10) kurohoshi is on a distinguished road. (+10) kurohoshi is on a distinguished road. (+10) kurohoshi is on a distinguished road. (+10) kurohoshi is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I've tried C4 and 1.M.R. The first couple of times I used C4, I was itchy.. and then after that it went away. I ran out of C4 and just wanted to try something new so I switched to 1.M.R. I tried Watermelon and Blue Raspberry (BR is way better).. it has an unpleasant aftertaste that I can deal with, I'm not itchy at all, AND I feel like it gives me a better boost than C4. I love it. I would definitely recommend it.

Originally Posted by kurohoshi View Post
    I've tried C4 and 1.M.R. The first couple of times I used C4, I was itchy.. and then after that it went away. I ran out of C4 and just wanted to try something new so I switched to 1.M.R. I tried Watermelon and Blue Raspberry (BR is way better).. it has an unpleasant aftertaste that I can deal with, I'm not itchy at all, AND I feel like it gives me a better boost than C4. I love it. I would definitely recommend it.
    Thank you! That sounds great! I've read a lot good things about 1 MR. I think I will give that a try!

I think im going to try 1mr. My boyfriend loves it. He just recommends for me to take 1/2 a scoop. What flavor do u guys recommend?

milton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    H Blocker!! love that stuff!!

Military Wife and Mom Julie5150's Avatar
    Julie5150 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Julie5150 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Julie5150 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Julie5150 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Julie5150 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Julie5150 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Julie5150 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Julie5150 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Julie5150 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Julie5150 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Julie5150 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by kurohoshi View Post
    It went away with time - well that's good to know. Interesting that it just seems to have been an adjustment thing.
    Real women CLEAN with kettlebells

MrMatt537 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrMatt537 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrMatt537 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrMatt537 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrMatt537 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrMatt537 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrMatt537 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrMatt537 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrMatt537 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Ashlex51204 View Post
    I couldn't see if anyone got down to the cause of this sensation on this thread, but here we go. The tingly and/or itchy feeling is caused by the ingredients called "Beta Alanine" or "Niacin (Vitamin B3)". That sensation is perfectally normal with high doses of either of these - known as a "flush". And so, theres nothing to worry about when you get the itchy feeling on your skin, but if you still find it uncomfortable .... then try to pick products without either of these two ingredients. That being said, skin being itchy is one thing, if your throat starts to get itchy or close up ---- that is definitly an allergy. use extreme caution, and start with low doses to learn your tolerance levels.

thanks

sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Yvy44 View Post
    I am new to the world of bodybuilding and began weightlifting 2 months ago. I started out using Super Pump Max and now I am crashing at the beginning of my workout. I try to be careful with the ingredients because I am a female. What are some supplements women out there are using. I would really appreciate your help...

Yvette
    There are many very nice representatives here that can get you some samples. That's how I chose my products. Some gave me terrible side effects, others made my workout worse, others made no difference. So it's a good idea to try them before you buy a whole tub of something that is a waste of your money.
    I work out usually in the evening after a full work day and believe me, sometimes only a pre-workout can drag my sorry behind to the gym. So depending on the severity of my fatigue, I choose one of 3 products:

- NOXplode is caffeine based and I can take it in the evening and still sleep at night. It's the more "tame" product I have, but it does its job
    - SAN Fierce, the old version with 1,3-dimethylamylamine, which is now unfortunately discontinued. I just LOVE this product, but it's not a good one to take before bed.
    - Bronkaid is for emergencies only, when I didn't sleep the night before or something like that. It's ephedrine and it kicks like a mule, but sometimes it's the only thing that will do it for me.
    Follow my 2018 competition prep here:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175566421&p=1547462721#post1547462721

thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OP go over into the Supplement Promo section and you can find the reps there (everyone who starts a thread there is a rep and their company/products are usually in their sigs.) PM a couple of those guys and they'll be happy to send you free samples of whatever you'd like to try. I've taken a lot of different pwos, Super Pump was one that didn't agree with me too well but that was a few yrs ago, probably a slightly different formula.) But recently I've been enjoying Novem by Scivation, tried it by chance when they sent me some samples with another product I got, and Beta-Cret from Promera has been excellent too, have been taking that since June. I usually have a couple pwos around at once so I can switch and don't get too used to any one of them. I also only take a pwo 2 or 3 times a week out of the 4 or 5 times I lift and I think that makes it a bit more effective when I do a pwo day. (Heavy DL day yes I take one, just going in for some iso work nope I don't worry about it.) Take a stim break every so often too for a couple weeks and you won't get "immuned" to this stuff.
    Current PRs:
    Bench Press: 200x1
    Deads: 315x1
    Back Squats: 275x1

*Team Amazon* - Sisterhood of Iron
    *Log - There's a Ham in the Power Rack, Part II http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167311531

whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I have taken pre workout stims for nealy two years. And switched to a more mild one, aminO energy. I started noticing headaches, not sleeping well, over the past few months. I tied it to the pre workout stim, even though it was mild...it was time for me to go off of it.

Think these are good for short term use, but not for the long haul. Good sleep, and a healthy balanced diet, is key. I take a good vitamin B complex vitamin now, and I sleep better, and have felt better. This is just over the past week, so I'm excited to see how I feel after a few weeks off of the stim.

Anyways, I think they are good and can help with focus, and energy. But, only for the short term, is my humble opinion. Just my own experience. Good luck!

sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by whatevergirl View Post
    I have taken pre workout stims for nealy two years. And switched to a more mild one, aminO energy. I started noticing headaches, not sleeping well, over the past few months. I tied it to the pre workout stim, even though it was mild...it was time for me to go off of it.

Think these are good for short term use, but not for the long haul.
    This! They are full of stimulants and I can't see using them every single day. To begin with, you'd develop tolerance, which negates the effect. Also they can be rough on your stomach, especially if you are already prone to gastritis like I am. I'd say use judiciously.
    Follow my 2018 competition prep here:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175566421&p=1547462721#post1547462721

melodyjayne will become famous soon enough. (+50) melodyjayne will become famous soon enough. (+50) melodyjayne will become famous soon enough. (+50) melodyjayne will become famous soon enough. (+50) melodyjayne will become famous soon enough. (+50) melodyjayne will become famous soon enough. (+50) melodyjayne will become famous soon enough. (+50) melodyjayne will become famous soon enough. (+50) melodyjayne will become famous soon enough. (+50) melodyjayne will become famous soon enough. (+50) melodyjayne will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by whatevergirl View Post

Think these are good for short term use, but not for the long haul. Good sleep, and a healthy balanced diet, is key. I take a good vitamin B complex vitamin now, and I sleep better, and have felt better. This is just over the past week, so I'm excited to see how I feel after a few weeks off of the stim.

Anyways, I think they are good and can help with focus, and energy. But, only for the short term, is my humble opinion. Just my own experience. Good luck!
    Agreed!
    Cheers,
    Mel x

-Just because it burns, it doesn't mean your gonna die- (Pink)

My journal http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149651933

kirstengould has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have taken C4 for a couple of months, and love it! It has no carbs, and didn't make me feel jittery or sick. It tastes good, too! It helps me max out during my workout without the crash after. Good luck!

jennyyun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jennyyun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jennyyun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Body form.

krisrenee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) krisrenee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) krisrenee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) krisrenee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) krisrenee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) krisrenee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) krisrenee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) krisrenee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) krisrenee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) krisrenee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) krisrenee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Try PursuitRx pomegranate green tea pre-workout. It works GREAT and is ALL-NATURAL, completely plant-based.

Hope this helps a bit

lowedown will become famous soon enough. (+50) lowedown will become famous soon enough. (+50) lowedown will become famous soon enough. (+50) lowedown will become famous soon enough. (+50) lowedown will become famous soon enough. (+50) lowedown will become famous soon enough. (+50) lowedown will become famous soon enough. (+50) lowedown will become famous soon enough. (+50) lowedown will become famous soon enough. (+50) lowedown will become famous soon enough. (+50) lowedown will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by kirstengould View Post
    I have taken C4 for a couple of months, and love it! It has no carbs, and didn't make me feel jittery or sick. It tastes good, too! It helps me max out during my workout without the crash after. Good luck!
    I didn't really feel anything from C4, but I have several friends who love it. I still haven't found one I'll swear by yet. But I'll take Beast Mode as a last resort before work if I am just absolutely dragging (I work third shift) because I like the focus and alertness. I don't really like it for working out though. I'm set to get some samples in soon so I'm excited for that.

leibal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm trying to find a mild pre work out too! I dont know which kinds are actually mild too because they make me really naseous, headache, my ears ring, i feel like im on crack. i hate it so much.

Melis689 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Melis689 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Melis689 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Melis689 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Melis689 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Melis689 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Melis689 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Melis689 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Melis689 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Melis689 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Melis689 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Black coffee

Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by leibal View Post
    I'm trying to find a mild pre work out too! I dont know which kinds are actually mild too because they make me really naseous, headache, my ears ring, i feel like im on crack. i hate it so much.
    Try a stim free pre-workout.
    You can't help the hopeless.

Fat Girl Gets Fit: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168690083&page=1

Best Gym lifts: 375/225/445
    Best Meet lifts: 358/220.7/441,
    Best Wilks=415 (Old Wilks)
    Best Dots=429.01

EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by leibal View Post
    How much caffeine do you consume normally during the day? It's likely the products you're using are too high in stims for you to tolerate.

Rabbit97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The great thing about these supplements is that they come in powder or ready-to-drink forms. Powders can be easily mixed with water, shakes or smoothies or even into cereal or yogurt. I like Worldwide Sports Nutrition Extreme NOS Pumped, which is premixed and perfect for days when you won’t be home before heading to the gym.

I recommend taking your pre-workout supplement 30 to 45 minutes before exercise. By the time you make it to the gym, you’ll feel more than ready to tackle that workout!

aquamarine84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aquamarine84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aquamarine84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aquamarine84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aquamarine84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aquamarine84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aquamarine84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aquamarine84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aquamarine84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aquamarine84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aquamarine84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Celcius is actually my preferred (although I like the RTD taste better than the powder) but right now I'm using BeautyStrong. I do however try to limit my use of any preworkout so as I don't adapt to it.
    "Never avoid opportunities. They may come in any form." - Carl Allen, Yes Man
    NASM CPT and NPC Bikini Competitor

junkfoodfittie.wordpress.com
    My Journal:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172513881
    FB/Instagram/Twitter: @jcooliegirl

Jordanalofthus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jordanalofthus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jordanalofthus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jordanalofthus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jordanalofthus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jordanalofthus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jordanalofthus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jordanalofthus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jordanalofthus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jordanalofthus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jordanalofthus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Cellucor pre/post bcaa during.