JaredNPC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JaredNPC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JaredNPC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JaredNPC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JaredNPC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JaredNPC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JaredNPC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JaredNPC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JaredNPC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JaredNPC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JaredNPC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking PICS of Biggest Teen Bodybuilder Alive (18 years old)

Hello, this is Jared, (east.......).
    6'2" 250lbs
    Just little webcam pic before I post my new training video.
    oi51.tinypic.com/30cc29l.jpg

Curls for teh gurlz. MajorMelon's Avatar
    MajorMelon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MajorMelon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MajorMelon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MajorMelon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MajorMelon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MajorMelon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MajorMelon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MajorMelon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MajorMelon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MajorMelon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MajorMelon is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Embed.
    RIP Az.

☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

BigTrust25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigTrust25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigTrust25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigTrust25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigTrust25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigTrust25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigTrust25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigTrust25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigTrust25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigTrust25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigTrust25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by MajorMelon View Post

Embed.
    bunch of fawking water filled muscles, fawking nothing.
    "What don't kill me, Only Makes Me Stronger"
    -Big Trust

Subscribe to my youtube

Doin' It Big

http://www.youtube.com/user/BigTrustProductions

cmwcharger has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cmwcharger has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by BigTrust25 View Post
    coming from the guy with the 40 inch chest, 40 inch quads and 18 inch arms

Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Jared if you didn't listen to me you're going to die. That **** will make k
    you it's bitch.
    You can be as cold as the winter weather but I don't care as long as were together <3

**I REP BACK**
    Just ask.

JaredNPC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JaredNPC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JaredNPC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JaredNPC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JaredNPC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JaredNPC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JaredNPC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JaredNPC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JaredNPC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JaredNPC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JaredNPC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Zincton View Post
    Jared if you didn't listen to me you're going to die. That **** will make k
    you it's bitch.
    How will it kill me? What do you mean.

Popperman63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Popperman63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Popperman63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Popperman63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Popperman63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Popperman63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Popperman63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Popperman63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Popperman63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Popperman63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Popperman63 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    5 star thread

Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by JaredNPC View Post
    How will it kill me? What do you mean.
    No I mean at those doses you're gonna be in hell when it kicks in.
    You can be as cold as the winter weather but I don't care as long as were together <3

**I REP BACK**
    Just ask.

No I mean at those doses you're gonna be in hell when it kicks in.
    Are you sure?

TimeToImprove will become famous soon enough. (+50) TimeToImprove will become famous soon enough. (+50) TimeToImprove will become famous soon enough. (+50) TimeToImprove will become famous soon enough. (+50) TimeToImprove will become famous soon enough. (+50) TimeToImprove will become famous soon enough. (+50) TimeToImprove will become famous soon enough. (+50) TimeToImprove will become famous soon enough. (+50) TimeToImprove will become famous soon enough. (+50) TimeToImprove will become famous soon enough. (+50) TimeToImprove will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ლ(╹◡╹ლ) Be happy

I am here to share lulz, stories, pics, support, advice, help, and brotherhood.
    I am NOT here for racism, sexism, *******ry, or to be a douche to strangers.

*If you act like a ******* towards me first though I will probably not just sit there and smile though

It was live in tinychat.

Originally Posted by JaredNPC View Post
    Are you sure?
    Pm me what you decided to run it at

**I REP BACK**
    Just ask.

Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Sup Jared! Was just talking about you with someone in a TC the other day, we wondered where you had went. Good to see ya back bro
    I am here to share lulz, stories, pics, support, advice, help, and brotherhood.
    I am NOT here for racism, sexism, *******ry, or to be a douche to strangers.

After a while, you learn that you don’t need anyone else in order to survive. No one is ever going to always be there, no matter what they say or what they promise. You just gotta suck it up, accept it, and keep moving on.

Pm me what you decided to run it at
    can u go in tinychat so we can talk faster?

CanadianKush is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanadianKush is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanadianKush is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanadianKush is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanadianKush is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanadianKush is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanadianKush is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanadianKush is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanadianKush is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanadianKush is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanadianKush is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    in for video

inb4 ****storm
    Boxing
    Dutch Kickboxing/Muay Thai

weight: 145/173/152

Rest In Peace Alex James Williams aka wygdwicfy.

Olympic Lifter To Be BredFromFire's Avatar
    BredFromFire is just really nice. (+1000) BredFromFire is just really nice. (+1000) BredFromFire is just really nice. (+1000) BredFromFire is just really nice. (+1000) BredFromFire is just really nice. (+1000) BredFromFire is just really nice. (+1000) BredFromFire is just really nice. (+1000) BredFromFire is just really nice. (+1000) BredFromFire is just really nice. (+1000) BredFromFire is just really nice. (+1000) BredFromFire is just really nice. (+1000)
    inb4 new lorenzo
    inb4 haterz swarm
    inb4 no one cares again
    inb4 mediocre youtube view count
    inb4 he's totally forgotten

...realistically just inb4 no one cares cause teen misc is dead
    Start/Now
    Back Squat: 155/405
    Deadlift: 145/415
    Bench Press: 1 pound/1 kilogram

proud sponser of brool story co., bringing you brool stories since 1932

**shoulder injury putting oly lifting on hold**

Jiu-Jitsu jizzbelt

BigTrust25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigTrust25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigTrust25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigTrust25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigTrust25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigTrust25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigTrust25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigTrust25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigTrust25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigTrust25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigTrust25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by cmwcharger View Post
    coming from the guy with the 40 inch chest, 40 inch quads and 18 inch arms
    keep talking your masa ****ing lame
    "What don't kill me, Only Makes Me Stronger"
    -Big Trust

Subscribe to my youtube

Doin' It Big

http://www.youtube.com/user/BigTrustProductions

Curls for teh gurlz. MajorMelon's Avatar
    MajorMelon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MajorMelon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MajorMelon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MajorMelon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MajorMelon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MajorMelon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MajorMelon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MajorMelon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MajorMelon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MajorMelon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MajorMelon is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Jared, on TC you didn't tell me i couldn't post this so...

I'm just gonna leave this here.

RIP Az.

☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

TorakFirenze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TorakFirenze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TorakFirenze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TorakFirenze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TorakFirenze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TorakFirenze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TorakFirenze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TorakFirenze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TorakFirenze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TorakFirenze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TorakFirenze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    lol large fellow.
    60% of the time my posts are helpful, every time.

Engineering Crew
    Rugby Crew
    Swimming Crew
    MWC

puuuH will become famous soon enough. (+50) puuuH will become famous soon enough. (+50) puuuH will become famous soon enough. (+50) puuuH will become famous soon enough. (+50) puuuH will become famous soon enough. (+50) puuuH will become famous soon enough. (+50) puuuH will become famous soon enough. (+50) puuuH will become famous soon enough. (+50) puuuH will become famous soon enough. (+50) puuuH will become famous soon enough. (+50) puuuH will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    im bigger.
    www.********.joachim-erler.at

For further questions and information.

Aesthetic Powerlifter Staliyo_Lycan's Avatar
    Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by puuuH View Post
    im bigger.
    strong bump, no care until you make it big.
    U90KG/198LB Powerlifter
    IFBB Mens Physique competitor

Best lifts:
    Bench : 200kg/441lb ( paused )
    Squat : 300kg/661lb ( wrapped )
    Deadlift : 265kg/585lb x 4

Instagram: @_kevinyuan

PotatoChip will become famous soon enough. (+50) PotatoChip will become famous soon enough. (+50) PotatoChip will become famous soon enough. (+50) PotatoChip will become famous soon enough. (+50) PotatoChip will become famous soon enough. (+50) PotatoChip will become famous soon enough. (+50) PotatoChip will become famous soon enough. (+50) PotatoChip will become famous soon enough. (+50) PotatoChip will become famous soon enough. (+50) PotatoChip will become famous soon enough. (+50) PotatoChip will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by BigTrust25 View Post

misc ----------------------->>>>>>

8% bf?

you must be kidding man