bmeister2011 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Building Muscle, gaining weight, losing fat and gaining strength

Ok. Hey guys i'm 17 years old and I weigh 145lbs, about a month ago i weighed 153 but then I went on holiday and I have lost weight significantly. Anyways, im roughly a bit smaller then 6 foot and I have a slightly small frame but I am not skinny infact I have small % of fat around my waist and back etc.

I want to gain as much strength, muscle as possible and also to become as ripped as possible or cut in other words (with 6 pack). I have been going to the gym for about a year now and I have seen small changes but i keep switching my meal plan because I don't know what to do first diet or gain weight. Cause last time I dieted I feel like I lost alot of strength and when i eat alot I feel like I am getting fat. Don't get me wrong I am not being a women but it's just I dont see the point of bulking per say and then having to cut to get rid of all that fat.

Anyway basically, I am asking what is the best way to gain size and strength significantly, p.s I am also starting to get into MMA, having watched UFC for the last few years and I also already do boxing. I will tell you my meal plan now and can you say what is wrong with it and also suggest a good weight programme also?

Many Thanks

9:00am - Protein shake, 3 egg whites, 2 whole eggs, Oatmeal.

11:00am - protein shakes, fruit

2:00pm - Tuna, 2 slices of bread, cucumber, tomatoes, light mayo (sometimes pasta instead of bread)

4:00pm - bran flakes, semi skimmed milk

7:00pm - Grilled Chicken breast, salad and (sometimes rice also, but I stay away from carbs after 6 usually)

Thogixa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thogixa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thogixa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thogixa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thogixa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thogixa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thogixa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thogixa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thogixa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thogixa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thogixa is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Decide whether you want to lost fat or gain muscle first.
    Current / goal by September

Deadlift: 500 / 520
    Bench: 315 / 330
    Squat: 475 / 500

Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136910443

bmeister2011 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have decided to gain muscle and strength first.

Registered User thicksolidtight's Avatar
    thicksolidtight is not very helpful. (-500) thicksolidtight is not very helpful. (-500) thicksolidtight is not very helpful. (-500) thicksolidtight is not very helpful. (-500) thicksolidtight is not very helpful. (-500) thicksolidtight is not very helpful. (-500) thicksolidtight is not very helpful. (-500) thicksolidtight is not very helpful. (-500) thicksolidtight is not very helpful. (-500) thicksolidtight is not very helpful. (-500) thicksolidtight is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by bmeister2011 View Post
    I have decided to gain muscle and strength first.
    Eat bodyweight x 16-18 in calories and get a lot of protein, do one of the basic lifting routines in the stickies.