Morsprincipium1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Morsprincipium1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Morsprincipium1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Morsprincipium1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Morsprincipium1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Morsprincipium1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Morsprincipium1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Morsprincipium1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Morsprincipium1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Morsprincipium1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Morsprincipium1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

NABBA Universe 2010 (vid)

Did not place sadly, didn't come in with my usual dry crisp conditioning. Way too watery and just didn't diet down correctly. It was a fun experience though and I always love being onstage whether I place or not. Anyways enjoy, criticism is welcome and appreciated.

Rise Up From Muspelheim cdeffenbaugh's Avatar
    cdeffenbaugh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cdeffenbaugh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cdeffenbaugh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cdeffenbaugh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cdeffenbaugh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cdeffenbaugh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cdeffenbaugh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cdeffenbaugh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cdeffenbaugh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cdeffenbaugh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cdeffenbaugh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    damn u must be a tank at 5'6 270 jesus lol

Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    WOW you look awesome
    You can be as cold as the winter weather but I don't care as long as were together <3

**I REP BACK**
    Just ask.

darylcyh will become famous soon enough. (+50) darylcyh will become famous soon enough. (+50) darylcyh will become famous soon enough. (+50) darylcyh will become famous soon enough. (+50) darylcyh will become famous soon enough. (+50) darylcyh will become famous soon enough. (+50) darylcyh will become famous soon enough. (+50) darylcyh will become famous soon enough. (+50) darylcyh will become famous soon enough. (+50) darylcyh will become famous soon enough. (+50) darylcyh will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    your a tank bro...270lbs is this real life?

Morsprincipium1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Morsprincipium1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Morsprincipium1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Morsprincipium1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Morsprincipium1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Morsprincipium1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Morsprincipium1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Morsprincipium1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Morsprincipium1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Morsprincipium1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Morsprincipium1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    and bump

iTakeEm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) iTakeEm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) iTakeEm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) iTakeEm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) iTakeEm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) iTakeEm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) iTakeEm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) iTakeEm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) iTakeEm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) iTakeEm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) iTakeEm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    look insane gjdm

rlseafor is on a distinguished road. (+10) rlseafor is on a distinguished road. (+10) rlseafor is on a distinguished road. (+10) rlseafor is on a distinguished road. (+10) rlseafor is on a distinguished road. (+10) rlseafor is on a distinguished road. (+10) rlseafor is on a distinguished road. (+10) rlseafor is on a distinguished road. (+10) rlseafor is on a distinguished road. (+10) rlseafor is on a distinguished road. (+10) rlseafor is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Morsprincipium1 View Post
    Did not place sadly, didn't come in with my usual dry crisp conditioning. Way too watery and just didn't diet down correctly. It was a fun experience though and I always love being onstage whether I place or not. Anyways enjoy, criticism is welcome and appreciated.

obviously you know more about what you are doing than I do... But, the only thing that really stuck out to me, was the lack of hams (again, 40x better than mine). Upper body looked great, just the back pose the hams looked off compared to everything else.
    It is only after you have lost everything, that you are free to do ANYTHING!

Originally Posted by rlseafor View Post
    obviously you know more about what you are doing than I do... But, the only thing that really stuck out to me, was the lack of hams (again, 40x better than mine). Upper body looked great, just the back pose the hams looked off compared to everything else.
    No problem I enjoy the criticism, and they are lacking big time. Check out my side chest in my profile pic, damn things don't have that "drop" that they should.

They've been continuing to improve but they're slow as molasses when it comes to growth.
    Thanks for the response.

ToDaChange has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ToDaChange has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ToDaChange has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ToDaChange has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ToDaChange has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ToDaChange has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ToDaChange has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ToDaChange has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ToDaChange has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ToDaChange has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ToDaChange has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Wawww. Beastttt