Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    πολυμαθής ก้้้้้้้้้้้ ThundaHorz's Avatar
    ThundaHorz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThundaHorz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThundaHorz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThundaHorz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThundaHorz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThundaHorz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThundaHorz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThundaHorz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThundaHorz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThundaHorz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThundaHorz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Lightbulb All hail the mighty dip!

The all mighty dip like any other exercise has developed a cult following. Whether it is seated, body weight, or weighted, the dip has earned its place in the bodybuilding lexicon for good reason. The history of the exercise dates back to the advent of sport and physical fitness itself.

The dip is formally categorized as an upper body compound pushing exercise which involves the chest, shoulders, and triceps. The dip is a staple of many bodybuilding and strength training programs for its simplicity and the results it produces.

The dip has even been likened to the “upper body squat,” by the great Mike Mentzer. The equally great Vince Gironda even had his own theories on the creating of a wider chest through the use of what has become known as the “Gironda Dip” and a V shaped Dip bar.

While the 60’s are behind us the dip remains. But working up to Bodyweight dip strength can be accomplished through a number of exercises. If one were to remain faithful to the dip we can always begin with the seated dip with legs on the floor or supported on another bench.

When one deems it time to move on the next stage of dipping the same form used in the seated or legs raised version travels with you. Some form related things to look out for are, that many people seem to just toss their legs up on a bench lock out their knees, and hunch over while pressing out partial reps.

DON’T DO THIS! Take a nice strong posture and press out full reps.

Proper depth:

Errors in form need correction and one should be mindful of what a rep that travels through its full range of motion looks like. Some of these miscues will correct themselves when doing an unsupported bodyweight dip, i.e. locking ones knees out on the bench in front or you. Ideally you will just allow your legs to hang comfortably or knees bent to keep ones feet from touching the ground.

On hand spacing:
    Ideally one should begin with hands about shoulder width apart allowing for a comfortable decent and ascent. This will take some fiddling to get right. If you stand naturally and allow your hands to hang loosely (palms facing your thighs) at your waist you can use this to find good spacing on a bench or dip station. This will about perfect to start with.

Some may prefer a wider grip than shoulder distance, but be cautious with a “too wide” grip position because the possibility of stressing your Pectoral muscle near its insertion point. Be mindful of this as you ramp up the intensity & volume or suffer the dreaded “Pec tear” that seems all too common in gyms. I’m not your MD or PT, its just a word of caution…

The novelty is in having a greater degree of core muscle activation in that you are controlling your dip motion and very well contracting your abs throughout the movement.

*note: please disregard the second slide 2, I don’t want anyone going crazy with “flying dips”.

Moving beyond the beginner level we are then able to explore the sheer awesomeness that is the weighted Dip! Weighted dips are identical to bodyweight dips with the only difference being the added resistance of weights that are either suspended from the waist by a traditional Dip Belt or in the form of a vest or backpack.

The choice of weight placement is yours, but some considerations may be that a backpack centers the weight somewhat towards your back (as the name would imply) and this may shift your balance and the exercise to become more Triceps dominant or throw off your form completely.

A weighted vest centralizes the weight but not everyone will use one as they are expensive and the higher quality ones somewhat rare. (i.e. firefighter, military, law enforcement training vests)

The standard is having the weight hanging from your waist. (This is my preference in that it allows for fidelity in form and I aim to maintain a tight core throughout)

In any form the dip’s versatility can be matched by few and I even had a friend tell me that while on the job he parked two UN trucks bumper to bumper to set up his Dip Station while out in the field.

Happy Dipping!
    fui quod es, eris quod sum

TheStigIsBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStigIsBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStigIsBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStigIsBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStigIsBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStigIsBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStigIsBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStigIsBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStigIsBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStigIsBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStigIsBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I approve of this thread

lift hard, recover harder Iron Rain's Avatar
    Iron Rain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Iron Rain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Iron Rain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Iron Rain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Iron Rain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Iron Rain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Iron Rain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Iron Rain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Iron Rain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Iron Rain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Iron Rain has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    frigging awesome article. Reps to you, sir!!
    WriterParty.com - Start writing articles and making money for it, right now!

ATTENTION: bodybuilding and lifting articles wanted. Reps to anybody who contributes - if you write one or more, PM me and remind me that it's you.

KeithTheSnake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeithTheSnake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeithTheSnake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeithTheSnake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeithTheSnake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeithTheSnake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeithTheSnake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeithTheSnake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeithTheSnake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeithTheSnake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeithTheSnake is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Reps for an awesome thread. That is all.

ThundaHorz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThundaHorz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThundaHorz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThundaHorz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThundaHorz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThundaHorz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThundaHorz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThundaHorz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThundaHorz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThundaHorz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThundaHorz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks guys.

Here is some extra that i hadnt fit into the original piece:

Marvin Eder - considered one of the most amazing physique and strength stars of his era. Known initially for his physique, he earned 3rd place at the Mr. America competition at the tender age of 19. He bench pressed more than 500 lb. while weighing under 200 lb. and could perform repetitions in the press with the then world record in that movement. Perhaps his most amazing accomplishment was a dip with 434lb. of added weight – a feat that has never been approached by anyone of any bodyweight since Marvin.

AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ThundaHorz View Post
    Thanks guys.

Here is some extra that i hadnt fit into the original piece:

Marvin Eder - considered one of the most amazing physique and strength stars of his era. Known initially for his physique, he earned 3rd place at the Mr. America competition at the tender age of 19. He bench pressed more than 500 lb. while weighing under 200 lb. and could perform repetitions in the press with the then world record in that movement. Perhaps his most amazing accomplishment was a dip with 434lb. of added weight – a feat that has never been approached by anyone of any bodyweight since Marvin.

Was gravity less back then?

Cause I don't see how in the flying hell that man could possible move 500lbs.
    All these old strongman/bodybuilders of the past moved incredible weights...

shwing.
    Last edited by AirForceV; 09-11-2011 at 07:42 PM.

Zigurd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zigurd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zigurd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zigurd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zigurd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zigurd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zigurd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zigurd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zigurd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zigurd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zigurd will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I love dips ! I have been doing them for a year and they are simply unmatched.

Barkwood has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Barkwood has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Barkwood has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Barkwood has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Barkwood has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Barkwood has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Barkwood has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Barkwood has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Barkwood has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Barkwood has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Barkwood has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I actually did some hard searching last night in the archives about proper dip technique because my RC rubs whenever I do them. So far I know not to shrug on the descent and too wide a grip is bad for your shoulders. I'm considering staying away from these altogether after one more go at the dips on my next chest/tri day.
    "We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."

Thanks again all. Here is another passage I had trimmed off the original version:

One final variant of the weighted dip is suspending the weight from ones neck by draping chains like a post apocalyptic Mountain man’s smoking jacket. This variation theoretically shifts ones center of gravity forward emphasizing the muscles of the chest and thus stressing the chest in a different way.

Cheers!

jordynsdaddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) jordynsdaddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) jordynsdaddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) jordynsdaddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) jordynsdaddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) jordynsdaddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) jordynsdaddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) jordynsdaddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) jordynsdaddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) jordynsdaddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) jordynsdaddy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    that's legit

AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Thanks again all. Here is another passage I had trimmed off the original version:

One final variant of the weighted dip is suspending the weight from ones neck by draping chains like a post apocalyptic Mountain man’s smoking jacket. This variation theoretically shifts ones center of gravity forward emphasizing the muscles of the chest and thus stressing the chest in a different way.

Cheers!
    My favourite way to dip. Threw a belt around my neck and went at it.. then I learned this was a technique used by some scary dudes.

Feelsgoodman.jpg.
    http://tiny.cc/GoldenEra

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) hehe

Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Great article, but I'm not gonna lie.

These pics look pretty gay.
    Misc MD Crew

Foreveralone Virgin Crew

Jgray1319 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jgray1319 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    dips are beast, but sadly I don't see a lot of people doing them.
    Lift with proper form or get the hell out of the GYM!!!

egobeater is on a distinguished road. (+10) egobeater is on a distinguished road. (+10) egobeater is on a distinguished road. (+10) egobeater is on a distinguished road. (+10) egobeater is on a distinguished road. (+10) egobeater is on a distinguished road. (+10) egobeater is on a distinguished road. (+10) egobeater is on a distinguished road. (+10) egobeater is on a distinguished road. (+10) egobeater is on a distinguished road. (+10) egobeater is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Good article!

VinceFTW will become famous soon enough. (+50) VinceFTW will become famous soon enough. (+50) VinceFTW will become famous soon enough. (+50) VinceFTW will become famous soon enough. (+50) VinceFTW will become famous soon enough. (+50) VinceFTW will become famous soon enough. (+50) VinceFTW will become famous soon enough. (+50) VinceFTW will become famous soon enough. (+50) VinceFTW will become famous soon enough. (+50) VinceFTW will become famous soon enough. (+50) VinceFTW will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I did a full body program the past 2 months, dipped nearly every training (3 times a week). I got strong at them, my chest got fuller at the bottom mainly, but now my shoulders are taking the toll. Going to erase them from my program for a while. I won't forget them though, great exercise.
    The seperation of skill and talent is one of the greatest misunderstood concepts for people who try to excel, who have dreams, that want to be a thing. Talent you have naturally. Skill is only developed by hours and hours and hours of beating on your craft.

- Beauty of bodybuilding

larrysmojo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) larrysmojo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) larrysmojo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) larrysmojo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) larrysmojo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) larrysmojo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) larrysmojo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) larrysmojo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) larrysmojo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) larrysmojo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) larrysmojo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by VinceFTW View Post
    I did a full body program the past 2 months, dipped nearly every training (3 times a week). I got strong at them, my chest got fuller at the bottom mainly, but now my shoulders are taking the toll. Going to erase them from my program for a while. I won't forget them though, great exercise.
    Good read!!! Reps... brb gotta dip!
    Side Effect Sports Sponsored PRE-WORKOUT log --> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147433803

My Transformation Thread --> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=525831263#post525831263
    That New trhead ---> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=162767731

Instagram = jonerd

ab1992 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ab1992 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ab1992 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ab1992 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ab1992 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ab1992 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ab1992 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ab1992 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ab1992 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ab1992 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ab1992 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i love doing dips, im up to 100lbs added for 6 reps
    [[Best Lifts at 193lbs - Dec 2013]]
    Squat - 385lbs x 3
    OHP - 200lbs x 3
    Bench - 300lbs x 1
    Deadlift - 425lbs x 5

[[Best Lifts at 171lbs - May 2014]]
    Squat - 345lbs x 5
    OHP - 190lbs x 3
    Bench - 280lbs x 1
    Deadlift - 405lbs x 4

5/3/1 Workout Log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156309573

xboxing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xboxing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xboxing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xboxing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xboxing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xboxing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xboxing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xboxing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xboxing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xboxing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xboxing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    ni problem

xboxing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xboxing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xboxing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xboxing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xboxing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xboxing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xboxing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xboxing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xboxing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xboxing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xboxing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    no problem

abd13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) abd13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) abd13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) abd13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) abd13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) abd13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) abd13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) abd13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) abd13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) abd13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) abd13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I don't know if its just me but I think for tall people they are really hard to master. I have tried them in so many ways and I can't find the right way to do them without feeling discomfort. I think its because I have really long arms but these damn dips are so stressful, I want to do them but I just can't seem to get the movement and form down. Any tips???? I feel a lot of discomfort in my shoulders and barely feel any stress put in my triceps when I do them.

HyperPeanut is on a distinguished road. (+10) HyperPeanut is on a distinguished road. (+10) HyperPeanut is on a distinguished road. (+10) HyperPeanut is on a distinguished road. (+10) HyperPeanut is on a distinguished road. (+10) HyperPeanut is on a distinguished road. (+10) HyperPeanut is on a distinguished road. (+10) HyperPeanut is on a distinguished road. (+10) HyperPeanut is on a distinguished road. (+10) HyperPeanut is on a distinguished road. (+10) HyperPeanut is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by abd13 View Post
    I don't know if its just me but I think for tall people they are really hard to master. I have tried them in so many ways and I can't find the right way to do them without feeling discomfort. I think its because I have really long arms but these damn dips are so stressful, I want to do them but I just can't seem to get the movement and form down. Any tips???? I feel a lot of discomfort in my shoulders and barely feel any stress put in my triceps when I do them.
    Got them there gorilla arms? If so you probably deadlift high amounts. I got the same man. Try mixing up how you dip and find your own comfort zone. I have the exact same feelings of stress in my shoulders and don't feel them in the triceps. However the DOMS the next day speaks different.

marcello696 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) marcello696 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) marcello696 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) marcello696 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) marcello696 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) marcello696 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) marcello696 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) marcello696 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) marcello696 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) marcello696 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) marcello696 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Im 6ft 3in and discovered dips about 6 months ago and I also felt discomfort in my shoulders for a few weeks but that eventually went away, its such a fantastic exercise that has really helped to develop my chest and tri's.

Next step is a dip belt and adding weighted dips to my workout routine

ZazenZone will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZazenZone will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZazenZone will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZazenZone will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZazenZone will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZazenZone will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZazenZone will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZazenZone will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZazenZone will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZazenZone will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZazenZone will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Dips are a great exercise for people with healthy shoulders. They'll beef up/strengthen upper body in a hurry. But if they're done improperly, they will absolutely trash the shoulder complex, esp the ac joints.

3 caveats with the dip, just off the top- watch the ROM and don't go down too too low- beware an exaggerated ROM in the bottom portion.... add weight very very slowly, if at all.... don't do too much volume- no more than 3 to 5 sets once or twice a week. Moderation, caution, and respect are key with dips
    Tension is who you think you should be. Relaxation is who you are.

"My workouts are on a slow simmer. Should I raise the heat and seek a
    boil, I invariably get scorched. Cold is intolerable, room temperature
    makes me sick, and comfy-warm puts me to sleep."
    "The bench press took a permanent leave of absence when I grew up 20
    years ago. I do not miss the overrated lopsided painster one bit.
    Dumbbells are where it's at."

-Dave Draper

ZazenZone will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZazenZone will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZazenZone will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZazenZone will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZazenZone will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZazenZone will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZazenZone will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZazenZone will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZazenZone will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZazenZone will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZazenZone will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by VinceFTW View Post

See my response
    Tension is who you think you should be. Relaxation is who you are.

"My workouts are on a slow simmer. Should I raise the heat and seek a
    boil, I invariably get scorched. Cold is intolerable, room temperature
    makes me sick, and comfy-warm puts me to sleep."
    "The bench press took a permanent leave of absence when I grew up 20
    years ago. I do not miss the overrated lopsided painster one bit.
    Dumbbells are where it's at."

-Dave Draper

abd13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) abd13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) abd13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) abd13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) abd13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) abd13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) abd13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) abd13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) abd13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) abd13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) abd13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by HyperPeanut View Post
    Got them there gorilla arms? If so you probably deadlift high amounts. I got the same man. Try mixing up how you dip and find your own comfort zone. I have the exact same feelings of stress in my shoulders and don't feel them in the triceps. However the DOMS the next day speaks different.
    Aha yeah Gorilla arms I barely deadlift but when I do I do more than most guys in my gym.

Dips can definitely stress different body parts in some awkward ways... a form check vid couldnt hurt... if you are new to them take your time and find the most comfortable positions to get full ROM

Originally Posted by marcello696 View Post
    Im 6ft 3in and discovered dips about 6 months ago and I also felt discomfort in my shoulders for a few weeks but that eventually went away, its such a fantastic exercise that has really helped to develop my chest and tri's.

Next step is a dip belt and adding weighted dips to my workout routine
    GET SOME!

Originally Posted by ZazenZone View Post
    Dips are a great exercise for people with healthy shoulders. They'll beef up/strengthen upper body in a hurry. But if they're done improperly, they will absolutely trash the shoulder complex, esp the ac joints.

3 caveats with the dip, just off the top- watch the ROM and don't go down too too low- beware an exaggerated ROM in the bottom portion.... add weight very very slowly, if at all.... don't do too much volume- no more than 3 to 5 sets once or twice a week. Moderation, caution, and respect are key with dips
    agreed!

Blitzburgh407 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blitzburgh407 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blitzburgh407 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blitzburgh407 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blitzburgh407 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blitzburgh407 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blitzburgh407 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blitzburgh407 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blitzburgh407 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blitzburgh407 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blitzburgh407 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I work my chest, tris and shoulders on different days. I'm not sure which day is best to incorporate dips. Right now I'm doing dips on my chest day. But I feel it in tris and shoulders as well. Which day should I do dips; chest/bi or tri/shoulder day?

swerv512 is on a distinguished road. (+10) swerv512 is on a distinguished road. (+10) swerv512 is on a distinguished road. (+10) swerv512 is on a distinguished road. (+10) swerv512 is on a distinguished road. (+10) swerv512 is on a distinguished road. (+10) swerv512 is on a distinguished road. (+10) swerv512 is on a distinguished road. (+10) swerv512 is on a distinguished road. (+10) swerv512 is on a distinguished road. (+10) swerv512 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    great article. i'm goning to incorporate dips into my workout plan. i look forward to seeing the results.

emupleFredole has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) emupleFredole has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) emupleFredole has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) emupleFredole has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) emupleFredole has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) emupleFredole has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) emupleFredole has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) emupleFredole has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) emupleFredole has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) emupleFredole has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) emupleFredole has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Need maid service?

Hi Im new to the site. Just wanted to say hello to everyone at forum.bodybuilding.com

09BlackSS will become famous soon enough. (+50) 09BlackSS will become famous soon enough. (+50) 09BlackSS will become famous soon enough. (+50) 09BlackSS will become famous soon enough. (+50) 09BlackSS will become famous soon enough. (+50) 09BlackSS will become famous soon enough. (+50) 09BlackSS will become famous soon enough. (+50) 09BlackSS will become famous soon enough. (+50) 09BlackSS will become famous soon enough. (+50) 09BlackSS will become famous soon enough. (+50) 09BlackSS will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Dips are a great exercise, luckily I learned about them shortly after I started to train and they're always incorporated into my chest day. I use them as a first warm-up set which I do a set of about 10 very slow and controlled to get a nice good contraction out of my muscles before moving on to bench, etc..