Page 2 of 42 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Cittrulline View Post
    mike vick vs. stl secondary? anybody? i'm thinking start. i also have cam newton, josh freeman and jason campbell.

EDIT: there's also my running back situation. i have pierre thomas (vs. gb) but i'm thinking of changing it to michael bush (vs. den) or jerome harris (vs. tb). bush vs. denver is looking real nice though.
    PT is going to play, dont know how much, but he will play-you dont know if Bush will play at all behind DMC.

Mancacdude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mancacdude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mancacdude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mancacdude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mancacdude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mancacdude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mancacdude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mancacdude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mancacdude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mancacdude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mancacdude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    My league plays 3 WR, 2 RB, 1 TE, and 1 WR/RB/TE flex and is .5 PPR. Here's who I have and those I was gonna play are bolded. Thoughts?

WR Bowe (vs. Buf)
    WR Julio Jones (@ Chi)
    WR Ochocinco (@ Mia)
    WR Jacoby Ford (@ Ari)

RB AP (@ SD)
    RB Fred Jackson (@ KC)

RB Ryan Matthews (vs. Min)
    RB Green-Ellis (@ Mia)
    RB Tate (vs. Ind)
    TE Finley (vs. NO)
    TE Graham (@ GB)
    Last edited by Mancacdude; 09-07-2011 at 09:43 AM.
    "The best feeling in the world is knowing you've proven everybody wrong and you're doing the only thing you've ever wanted to do in life."

"If you think you can, you can. If you think you can't, you're right."

YouTube: DamianGibbsEntertainment
    IG: @DamianGibbsAesthetics
    ********: ThePrinceOfAestheticsDamianGibbs
    Twitter: @RealAesthetics
    www.DamianGibbs.com

Bane81 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bane81 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bane81 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bane81 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bane81 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bane81 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bane81 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bane81 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bane81 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bane81 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bane81 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Future24 View Post
    I have Ahmad Bradshaw who plays against Washington. Now the Redskins do not scare me at all, its his load he has to share with Brandon Jacobs, who I also have.

On the other hand I have Joseph Addai sitting on my bench. He plays against Houston what it looks like to be without Peyton Manning. The Texans defense is not very good, and with Collins in there Addai should get a lot of touches. So I'm really on the fence here.

I know Bradshaw should probably be starting, but with Manning missing the game, it makes Addai a little more enticing.
    Houston defense got upgraded since last year, I'm not saying it's going to be elite, but should be better. I'm also concerned with the Colts offense as a whole without Manning. They'll probably run more which should help Addai, but they could fall behind in this game and force Collins to throw. I think Bradshaw is the better of the two players and doesn't have a horrible matchup. I wouldn't over think week 1 and start Bradshaw.

Originally Posted by Future24 View Post
    Dallas Clark, Kendricks, or J.Cook? And if you had to pick just between Kendricks and Cook who would you start?
    I love Kendricks and Cook. This week I would start Clark, and I like Cook over Kendricks because it is Cook's 3rd year and although the upside and ability of Kendricks is sky high also, rookie TEs usually don't make a huge impact their first year

Originally Posted by zbrownlee View Post
    Kolb vs panthers
    Orton vs raiders
    Flacco vs Steelers

flacco is my starter But I'm thinking of starting Orton for week 1, thoughts?
    Tough call, Flacco definitely has the worst matchup. Denver should run the ball more this year and the Panthers D scares no one. I'd roll the dice with Kolb.

Originally Posted by Matt1744 View Post
    Stafford vs Tampa
    Bradford vs Philly

I feel like stafford will score more points in the games he is in so im leaning towards him

Felix Jones vs Jets
    Manningham vs Redskins

Thoughts?
    I like Stafford and Felix

Originally Posted by NYSackExchange View Post
    For my flex

Dwayne Bowe vs Bills
    Dez Bryant @ Jets
    Deangelo Williams @ Cardinals

Leaning towards Bowe but Cards run D was awful last year.
    Deangelo.

Originally Posted by Prozium913 View Post
    Romo vs. NYJ or Stafford vs. TB? Leaning toward Stafford starting Week 1.
    Romo.
    "Who's the more foolish:The fool, or the fool who follows him?"

"This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time"
    ----------------------------------------------------
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=174935631&p=1523935631#post1523935631

Bane81 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bane81 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bane81 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bane81 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bane81 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bane81 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bane81 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bane81 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bane81 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bane81 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bane81 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Mancacdude View Post
    My league plays 3 WR, 2 RB, 1 TE, and 1 WR/RB/TE flex and is .5 PPR. Here's who I have and those I was gonna play are bolded. Thoughts?

WR Bowe (vs. Buf)
    WR Julio Jones (@ Chi)
    WR Ochocinco (@ Mia)
    WR Jacoby Ford (@ Ari)

RB AP (@ SD)
    RB Fred Jackson (@ KC)

RB Ryan Matthews (vs. Min)
    RB Green-Ellis (@ Mia)
    RB Tate (vs. Ind)
    TE Finley (vs. NO)
    TE Graham (@ GB)
    I like who you got, I'd probably start BGE over Ford at my flex spot though

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=174935631&p=1523935631#post1523935631

Onita is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Onita is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Onita is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Onita is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Onita is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Onita is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Onita is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Onita is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Onita is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Onita is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Onita is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Who should I start?
    TEAM 1
    QB: Cassell
    RB:McFadden
    RB:Blount
    WR:Miles Austin
    WR: A. Johnson
    TE: O. Daniels
    Flex: Greene?
    K: Rackers
    D: Chicago

Bench: Peyton, Fred Jackson, Bush, Cadillac, B. Lloyd, Sims Walker, Vinatieri, Oakland D

TEAM 2

QB: Matt Ryan
    RB:AP
    RB: MJD
    WR:Welker
    WR:Williams (TB)
    Flex:Forte
    K:Janikowski
    D: Eagles

Bench: Sam Bradford, Snelling, Spiller, Steve Johnson, J. Nelson, Britt, V. Davis, Nick Folk, Chiefs

Both leagues are PPR
    **Cleveland Sports**

charity4thepoor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) charity4thepoor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) charity4thepoor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) charity4thepoor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) charity4thepoor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) charity4thepoor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) charity4thepoor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) charity4thepoor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) charity4thepoor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) charity4thepoor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) charity4thepoor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    in a .2 PPR league, should my last spot be Beanie Wells vs CAR, Vincent Jackson vs. MIN, or Brandon Lloyd vs. OAK?
    Rog crew
    TB Lightning

m0neymike is just really nice. (+1000) m0neymike is just really nice. (+1000) m0neymike is just really nice. (+1000) m0neymike is just really nice. (+1000) m0neymike is just really nice. (+1000) m0neymike is just really nice. (+1000) m0neymike is just really nice. (+1000) m0neymike is just really nice. (+1000) m0neymike is just really nice. (+1000) m0neymike is just really nice. (+1000) m0neymike is just really nice. (+1000)
    both non-ppr standard scoring

team1:

dez @ jets
    or
    manningham @ skins ( leaning towards manningham )

schaub @ colts
    or
    freeman VS lions

finley VS saints
    or
    graham @ packers ( leaning towards finley here )

team2

bradford VS eagles
    or
    sanchez VS cowboys ( yes i waited too long to get a QB )
    niners / giants / warriors / sharks

Stephen WetWet Curry Crew

dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Mancacdude View Post
    Start BGE over Ford.

Originally Posted by charity4thepoor View Post
    in a .2 PPR league, should my last spot be Beanie Wells vs CAR, Vincent Jackson vs. MIN, or Brandon Lloyd vs. OAK?
    Tough one, but Beanie Wells has one of the top 5 matchups for RBs. I dont think you can pass that up. Might want to consider starting VJax over one of your other WR. Hes probably going to be in the top 3 this week, great matchup.

Green_Machine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Green_Machine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Green_Machine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Green_Machine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Green_Machine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Green_Machine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Green_Machine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Green_Machine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Green_Machine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Green_Machine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Green_Machine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Standard scoring:

QB: Freeman vs Detroit or Kolb vs Carolina

And which WR to start? out of these options (just one) : H. Ward, M. Floyd, S. Rice, B. Edwards?

Originally Posted by Onita View Post
    Who should I start?
    TEAM 1
    QB: Cassell-Drop this guy and pick up Sanchez. Dallas secondary is missing guys and he will score. Cassell is injured.
    TE: O. Daniels-If this isnt a dynasty drop one of the defenses or kickers and pick up Kendricks or Evan Moore for this week, Daniels isnt likely to start lighting it up, not even the full time starter.
    see above
    Kick MJD out and start Forte as RB2. Put Vernon Davis in the slaught.
    TEAM 2

Bench: Sam Bradford, Snelling, Spiller, Steve Johnson, J. Nelson, Britt, V. Davis, Nick Folk, Chiefs

Both leagues are PPR

Originally Posted by m0neymike View Post

team1:

dez @ jets
    freeman VS lions

finley VS saints-If he plays or isnt injured very badly. Check the reports before kickoff-rotoworld
    or
    graham @ packers youre next best choice if Finely cant go.

team2
    Sanchez is actually a great option this week. Cowboys secondary is hurt and will be without starters.

sloppyjoe1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sloppyjoe1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sloppyjoe1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sloppyjoe1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sloppyjoe1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sloppyjoe1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sloppyjoe1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sloppyjoe1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sloppyjoe1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sloppyjoe1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sloppyjoe1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    For my flex should I start cedric benson or kenny britt??
    *Kneedraggers crew*
    *I live in a clown state crew*
    *MGTOW crew*
    *Metalhead crew*
    *Never ask for a girls number crew*
    *Poop facing the toilet crew*

PhiGreens will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhiGreens will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhiGreens will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhiGreens will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhiGreens will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhiGreens will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhiGreens will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhiGreens will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhiGreens will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhiGreens will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhiGreens will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Im in 4 leagues ... gimme some opinions bros

Flex: Mike Williams (seattle) or Daniel Thomas miami

RB: Ingram or BGE

WR: pick 2 Boldin Stevie Johnson nd Holmes

charity4thepoor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) charity4thepoor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) charity4thepoor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) charity4thepoor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) charity4thepoor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) charity4thepoor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) charity4thepoor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) charity4thepoor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) charity4thepoor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) charity4thepoor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) charity4thepoor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by dirtdickens View Post
    Start BGE over Ford.

Tough one, but Beanie Wells has one of the top 5 matchups for RBs. I dont think you can pass that up. Might want to consider starting VJax over one of your other WR. Hes probably going to be in the top 3 this week, great matchup.
    my other WR starting is Andre Johnson. I suppose I will start Wells over Lloyd. That is what I was thinking myself.
    Rog crew
    TB Lightning

Originally Posted by Onita View Post
    Who should I start?
    TEAM 1
    QB: Cassell
    RB:McFadden
    RB:Blount
    WR:Miles Austin
    WR: A. Johnson
    TE: O. Daniels
    Flex: Greene?
    K: Rackers
    D: Chicago

Bench: Peyton, Fred Jackson, Bush, Cadillac, B. Lloyd, Sims Walker, Vinatieri, Oakland D

TEAM 2

Both leagues are PPR
    I like both as is. Double check on Cassel and make sure his ribs are good to go.

I'd go with Vincent Jackson. Lloyd might get a few more grabs, but I think V.Jax will out produce him in yards and scores.

Originally Posted by m0neymike View Post

team1:

dez @ jets
    or
    manningham @ skins ( leaning towards manningham )

schaub @ colts
    or
    freeman VS lions

finley VS saints
    or
    graham @ packers ( leaning towards finley here )

team2

bradford VS eagles
    or
    bolded

Originally Posted by Green_Machine View Post
    Standard scoring:

QB: Freeman vs Detroit or Kolb vs Carolina

And which WR to start? out of these options (just one) : H. Ward, M. Floyd, S. Rice, B. Edwards?
    I like Kolb this week. I think Detroit's D can do somethings this year and Carolina can't! I'd would pick between Ward and Floyd for the WR and I would go with Floyd as he has higher upside to score a long td and playing the worse defense of the 2. Rice maybe hurt and has Jackson as a QB and Edwards also limited by his QB play.

Originally Posted by sloppyjoe1 View Post
    For my flex should I start cedric benson or kenny britt??
    Scoring? I'd lean Benson, I typically favor RBs as you know they're going to get plenty of touches.

its50 is a name known to all. (+5000) its50 is a name known to all. (+5000) its50 is a name known to all. (+5000) its50 is a name known to all. (+5000) its50 is a name known to all. (+5000) its50 is a name known to all. (+5000) its50 is a name known to all. (+5000) its50 is a name known to all. (+5000) its50 is a name known to all. (+5000) its50 is a name known to all. (+5000) its50 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Rapisburger @ BAL
    Bradford vs PHI

Felix Jones @ NYJ
    Best @ TB

1ppr
    Lakers - Still Purp and Yellow

Originally Posted by PhiGreens View Post
    Im in 4 leagues ... gimme some opinions bros

Flex: Mike Williams (seattle)
    RB: BGE
    WR: pick 2 Stevie Johnson nd Holmes
    my other WR starting is Andre Johnson. I suppose I will start Wells over Lloyd. That is what I was thinking myself.
    Thats what you should do.

Registered Hypochondriac ArchangelDante's Avatar
    ArchangelDante is just really nice. (+1000) ArchangelDante is just really nice. (+1000) ArchangelDante is just really nice. (+1000) ArchangelDante is just really nice. (+1000) ArchangelDante is just really nice. (+1000) ArchangelDante is just really nice. (+1000) ArchangelDante is just really nice. (+1000) ArchangelDante is just really nice. (+1000) ArchangelDante is just really nice. (+1000) ArchangelDante is just really nice. (+1000) ArchangelDante is just really nice. (+1000)
    ppr league, newbie

don't know whether to start ryan@chi or stafford@tb

logical281 is a name known to all. (+5000) logical281 is a name known to all. (+5000) logical281 is a name known to all. (+5000) logical281 is a name known to all. (+5000) logical281 is a name known to all. (+5000) logical281 is a name known to all. (+5000) logical281 is a name known to all. (+5000) logical281 is a name known to all. (+5000) logical281 is a name known to all. (+5000) logical281 is a name known to all. (+5000) logical281 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    pick two to start this week, fred jackson, mike tolbert, mike williams (tb), joseph addai. i'm thinking williams/tolbert because i'm not sure how i feel about jackson right now

standard espn scoring
    ain't nothin to it but to do it

Danzot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Danzot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Danzot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Danzot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Danzot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Danzot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Danzot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Danzot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Danzot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Danzot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Danzot is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    0.2 points per receptions.

As my WR3:

J. Jones, S. Moss, or M. Thomas?

Between S. Moss and J. Jones right now.

Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    OK guys in a .75 PPR setting who do you start at the flex

R. Grant
    Plax B.
    CJ Spiller
    Inch by Inch is a Sinch

*MMC 4 life*

Green Bay Packers Super Bowl Crew

blackberries is just really nice. (+1000) blackberries is just really nice. (+1000) blackberries is just really nice. (+1000) blackberries is just really nice. (+1000) blackberries is just really nice. (+1000) blackberries is just really nice. (+1000) blackberries is just really nice. (+1000) blackberries is just really nice. (+1000) blackberries is just really nice. (+1000) blackberries is just really nice. (+1000) blackberries is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Chill Will 33 View Post
    OK guys in a .75 PPR setting who do you start at the flex

R. Grant
    Plax B.
    CJ Spiller
    Grant

dolz04 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dolz04 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dolz04 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dolz04 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dolz04 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dolz04 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dolz04 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dolz04 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dolz04 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dolz04 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dolz04 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Anyway to justify starting K. Collins over Schaub? I am playing my good friend and fantasy rival and would love to be able to rub it in that I beat him with Collins

Resident MTB crash expert MtnJax's Avatar
    MtnJax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MtnJax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MtnJax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MtnJax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MtnJax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MtnJax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MtnJax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MtnJax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MtnJax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MtnJax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MtnJax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    .5 PPR

Olsen or Heap at TE?
    *** Misc Cigar Crew ***

**Official Bicycle Crew** Ờờ
    Rule #5: Harden the fuk up!

❄ ❄ ❄ ❄Official Misc Ski/Snowboard Crew❄ ❄ ❄ ❄

**KNEE DRAGGERS CREW**

NIUBearFan will become famous soon enough. (+50) NIUBearFan will become famous soon enough. (+50) NIUBearFan will become famous soon enough. (+50) NIUBearFan will become famous soon enough. (+50) NIUBearFan will become famous soon enough. (+50) NIUBearFan will become famous soon enough. (+50) NIUBearFan will become famous soon enough. (+50) NIUBearFan will become famous soon enough. (+50) NIUBearFan will become famous soon enough. (+50) NIUBearFan will become famous soon enough. (+50) NIUBearFan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    0.5 ppr
    Tim Hightower vs Shonn Greene
    I like hightower to get some catches and I still have a feeling LT will take some carries from Greene.

also 0.5 ppr
    Reggie Wayne, Mike Williams(tampa), or Kenny Britt
    No Peyton Manning kind of scares me away from Wayne.

T2TL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T2TL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T2TL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T2TL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T2TL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T2TL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T2TL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T2TL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T2TL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T2TL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T2TL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Fred Jackson @ KC
    Ingram @ GB
    McGahee @ OAK

I'm going back and forth on Jackson and Ingram.

PhiGreens will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhiGreens will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhiGreens will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhiGreens will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhiGreens will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhiGreens will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhiGreens will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhiGreens will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhiGreens will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhiGreens will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhiGreens will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by T2TL View Post
    Fred Jackson @ KC
    Ingram @ GB
    McGahee @ OAK

I'm going back and forth on Jackson and Ingram.
    Not Ingram. Go with Jackson.

Registered User UncertainPerson's Avatar
    UncertainPerson is just really nice. (+1000) UncertainPerson is just really nice. (+1000) UncertainPerson is just really nice. (+1000) UncertainPerson is just really nice. (+1000) UncertainPerson is just really nice. (+1000) UncertainPerson is just really nice. (+1000) UncertainPerson is just really nice. (+1000) UncertainPerson is just really nice. (+1000) UncertainPerson is just really nice. (+1000) UncertainPerson is just really nice. (+1000) UncertainPerson is just really nice. (+1000)
    i have both Stafford and Freeman. its lions @ bucs
    lots of experts are high on stafford though this week. wat do?

Originally Posted by dolz04 View Post
    Anyway to justify starting K. Collins over Schaub? I am playing my good friend and fantasy rival and would love to be able to rub it in that I beat him with Collins
    No!!

Registered User UncertainPerson's Avatar
    UncertainPerson is just really nice. (+1000) UncertainPerson is just really nice. (+1000) UncertainPerson is just really nice. (+1000) UncertainPerson is just really nice. (+1000) UncertainPerson is just really nice. (+1000) UncertainPerson is just really nice. (+1000) UncertainPerson is just really nice. (+1000) UncertainPerson is just really nice. (+1000) UncertainPerson is just really nice. (+1000) UncertainPerson is just really nice. (+1000) UncertainPerson is just really nice. (+1000)
    i understand beanie is a RB but i like VJax to grab at least 1 TD this weekend. just my opinion

1 W/R/T flex

Bradshaw, reggie bush, julio jones, burleson, or jimmy graham? 1 PPR

im leaning bradshaw because he is the safer pick, but Bush in PPR can be huge