Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    tigrewoooods is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tigrewoooods is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tigrewoooods is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tigrewoooods is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tigrewoooods is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tigrewoooods is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tigrewoooods is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tigrewoooods is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tigrewoooods is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tigrewoooods is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tigrewoooods is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

I want to be YOUR Juggernaut! INTERACTIVE VIDEO WORKOUT LOG!! :)

Thank you all for checking out my new supplement log! It's the first time I've ever done anything like this.

Link to purchase of goods : [IMG=http://img840.imageshack.us/img840/51/juggernautp.jpg][/IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

For some reason Imageshack is not working for me recently :/

Squat video coming tonight!

Cliffs:
    We are all in this together!
    Please give any advice/critiques you can think of!
    Thank you for taking time out of your day to watch!
    Glad to have you along!

CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by tigrewoooods View Post
    Thank you all for checking out my new supplement log! It's the first time I've ever done anything like this.

Link to purchase of goods : [IMG=http://img840.imageshack.us/img840/51/juggernautp.jpg][/IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

For some reason Imageshack is not working for me recently :/

Squat video coming tonight!

Cliffs:
    We are all in this together!
    Please give any advice/critiques you can think of!
    Thank you for taking time out of your day to watch!
    Glad to have you along!
    *LMAO* Jake you may never want to dance in public again. Welcome to the contest man. Nice original idea for a log making it a video log. Best of luck to you.
    Juggernaut Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137100863

Juggernaut Log Index: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137100863&p=791269203&viewfull=1#post791269203

2011 "I Am Juggernaut" Grand Prize Qualifier (Arnold Classic Round)

tigrewoooods is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tigrewoooods is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tigrewoooods is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tigrewoooods is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tigrewoooods is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tigrewoooods is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tigrewoooods is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tigrewoooods is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tigrewoooods is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tigrewoooods is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tigrewoooods is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by CyberSteak View Post
    *LMAO* Jake you may never want to dance in public again. Welcome to the contest man. Nice original idea for a log making it a video log. Best of luck to you.
    haha bro I will dance in front of anyone, anywhere! Thanks for the welcome

I think having a face and personality motivates people more. Also, I invited everyone along for the ride because none of us is greater than the sum of us

WheytWut92 is just really nice. (+1000) WheytWut92 is just really nice. (+1000) WheytWut92 is just really nice. (+1000) WheytWut92 is just really nice. (+1000) WheytWut92 is just really nice. (+1000) WheytWut92 is just really nice. (+1000) WheytWut92 is just really nice. (+1000) WheytWut92 is just really nice. (+1000) WheytWut92 is just really nice. (+1000) WheytWut92 is just really nice. (+1000) WheytWut92 is just really nice. (+1000)
    cant wait to see what dat dare leg day looks like, in.

Originally Posted by WheytWut92 View Post
    cant wait to see what dat dare leg day looks like, in.
    I don't do anything special for them.

But I'm hitting them today with squats. I'm down to try a new exercise though. I usually do leg press as well at the end of the workout, and deadlifts on another day.

So that's it. Squat, Deadlifts, Leg Press. Anybody have a good exercise that I could do?

pappaseb1117 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pappaseb1117 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pappaseb1117 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pappaseb1117 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pappaseb1117 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pappaseb1117 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pappaseb1117 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pappaseb1117 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pappaseb1117 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pappaseb1117 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pappaseb1117 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    hahah, awesome intro video. Good legs too glad to see another who doesn't neglect legs. Welcome to the Juggernaut family. Looking forward to seeing more videos man!!
    Visit my I AM A JUGGERNAUT CHALLENGE LOG thread

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137584343&page=1

*I am Juggernaut Group http://groups.bodybuilding.com/group_juggernaut
    *I am Juggernaut Forum http://forum.bodybuilding.com/group.php?groupid=35812

WheytWut92 is just really nice. (+1000) WheytWut92 is just really nice. (+1000) WheytWut92 is just really nice. (+1000) WheytWut92 is just really nice. (+1000) WheytWut92 is just really nice. (+1000) WheytWut92 is just really nice. (+1000) WheytWut92 is just really nice. (+1000) WheytWut92 is just really nice. (+1000) WheytWut92 is just really nice. (+1000) WheytWut92 is just really nice. (+1000) WheytWut92 is just really nice. (+1000)

But I'm hitting them today with squats. I'm down to try a new exercise though. I usually do leg press as well at the end of the workout, and deadlifts on another day.

So that's it. Squat, Deadlifts, Leg Press. Anybody have a good exercise that I could do?
    hmmm i usually do squats, leg press and then leg extensions to finish quads off kinda like how most people do pressing for chest and then a fly type movement to finish.

what are your goals in this log? bulk, cut, slow recomp?

good luck with your lifting goals in 2011

Originally Posted by pappaseb1117 View Post
    hahah, awesome intro video. Good legs too glad to see another who doesn't neglect legs. Welcome to the Juggernaut family. Looking forward to seeing more videos man!!
    Thanks, bro. Glad to have ya as part of my newest family, THE JUGGERNAUTS!

Originally Posted by WheytWut92 View Post
    hmmm i usually do squats, leg press and then leg extensions to finish quads off kinda like how most people do pressing for chest and then a fly type movement to finish.

what are your goals in this log? bulk, cut, slow recomp?

good luck with your lifting goals in 2011
    Goals are slow bulk, half a pound a week. Have been cutting the last few months.

I guess there is no point in overcomplicating it, but perhaps I'll try some light front squats (I don't do these often and will need practice to get the form right ) or front db squats at the end.

Thanks, bro

tuneyjug is on a distinguished road. (+10) tuneyjug is on a distinguished road. (+10) tuneyjug is on a distinguished road. (+10) tuneyjug is on a distinguished road. (+10) tuneyjug is on a distinguished road. (+10) tuneyjug is on a distinguished road. (+10) tuneyjug is on a distinguished road. (+10) tuneyjug is on a distinguished road. (+10) tuneyjug is on a distinguished road. (+10) tuneyjug is on a distinguished road. (+10) tuneyjug is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Welcome to the contest. You have joined a great Juggernaut Family. Don't forget calves! I hope you have a wonderful Juggernaut Wednesday
    Final Weigh-in | 3-1: xxx

Originally Posted by tuneyjug View Post
    Welcome to the contest. You have joined a great Juggernaut Family. Don't forget calves! I hope you have a wonderful Juggernaut Wednesday
    Oh snap! I might have forgotten them but I will for sure not now! Thank you

2 tickets to the gun show Rowbro's Avatar
    Rowbro is just really nice. (+1000) Rowbro is just really nice. (+1000) Rowbro is just really nice. (+1000) Rowbro is just really nice. (+1000) Rowbro is just really nice. (+1000) Rowbro is just really nice. (+1000) Rowbro is just really nice. (+1000) Rowbro is just really nice. (+1000) Rowbro is just really nice. (+1000) Rowbro is just really nice. (+1000) Rowbro is just really nice. (+1000)
    LOL dude you are so randomly funny and seem like a really chill guy. definitely subscribing to this, good luck on your gains man.
    500+ Just say rep back

LEARN PROPER SQUAT TECHNIQUE!
    http://oldschooltrainer.com/how-to-squat/

One of the BEST threads on this site: Posture Correction Information and Techniques, by Gzus
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=123812871

"i sequence the genome of every girl i meet. it has costed me millions of dollars, and i'm honestly not sure what to do with the raw data."
    -BandApart

Originally Posted by Rowbro View Post
    LOL dude you are so randomly funny and seem like a really chill guy. definitely subscribing to this, good luck on your gains man.
    Appreciate it, broseph.

MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Dude welcome to the contest! You're a joker with the random dancing hahaha. I'm glad your have some fun with this log it's good see!

To answer a couple of your questions a great leg exercise for the entire legs quads,hamstring and a bit of calves is lunges. I prefer to use a barbell so I never have to worry about my grip failing. And I have the same thing to with shoulders I want to widen them so lateral raises and behind the neck press on the smith machine has been working pretty well for me.

Once again welcome homie can't wait to see the next vid
    On a mission

I am Juggernaut Blog http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136524801

Originally Posted by MrSimpson View Post
    Dude welcome to the contest! You're a joker with the random dancing hahaha. I'm glad your have some fun with this log it's good see!

To answer a couple of your questions a great leg exercise for the entire legs quads,hamstring and a bit of calves is lunges. I prefer to use a barbell so I never have to worry about my grip failing. And I have the same thing to with shoulders I want to widen them so lateral raises and behind the neck press on the smith machine has been working pretty well for me.

Once again welcome homie can't wait to see the next vid
    This is what I'm talking about! Thanks bro, I'm gonna do some barbell lunges and will get it on vid tonight! I prolly won't be able to do much weight relative to my squat due to inexperience with the exercise, but that's ok

I was thinking earlier about my routine...

And I think I'm gonna have my workout be sorta upper/lower. Lower today, with arm and shoulder work. Upper day will be all compound movements. So I'll get some shoulder work in the vid too.

Anybody have any comments about the behind the neck press on military? I don't have a smith machine at my gym. There is a shoulder press machine though and obvi free weights. What are the benefits of behind the back?

Thanks again, bro!

-Jake

So if I have two different types of leg days with the following exercises split up between the two of them:

BB squats
    Leg Press
    Deadlift
    BB Lunges
    Front Squat
    DB Squat
    Calf Raises

How would you guys split those up? And I could do calf raises on both workouts prolly, right?

TIA

MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If you don't have a smith machine start real light bro. It puts a strain on your rotator cuff but if you gradually build up in weight it allows you to work every head of the deltoid as opposed to regular military press that only works the front.

I like your exercise choices but no hamstring specific exercises? Can't forget the hammys lol!
    On a mission

I am Juggernaut Blog http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136524801

Originally Posted by MrSimpson View Post
    If you don't have a smith machine start real light bro. It puts a strain on your rotator cuff but if you gradually build up in weight it allows you to work every head of the deltoid as opposed to regular military press that only works the front.

I like your exercise choices but no hamstring specific exercises? Can't forget the hammys lol!
    Sounds good, bro.

What do you like to do for hammies? I hate the leg curl machine. Maybe if the one at my gym was a laying down version... but it isn't haha

Day 1 of Juggernaut Challenge. August 31st, 2011.

Legs and Shoulders

I Kept the workout to an intense 35 minutes today.

I am pretty happy with my squat depth, but am I coming over my knees too much?

Working sets:
    High Bar squat – 275 x 6 + a failed rep
    Behind the back seated Military Press – 95 x 11
    BB lunges – 135 x 8 (each leg)
    Bent Over side raises – 20 x 18ish
    Calf raises – 140 x 18ish

Advice or criticisms are of course welcomed

Also, LOL at my quad flex after the lunges. They look awful and bloated while pumped!

bump for feedback from my Juggernaut family!

teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    **************JOESWAT, THE ORIGINAL JUGGERNAUT****************

WOW!! THAT WAS DIFFERENT, HEY WHAT EVER WORKS FOR YOU, IF THAT KEEPS YOU MOTIVATED TO TRAIN, THEN KEEP IT UP......
    HI TIGERWOOOODS, WELCOME TO THE JUGGERNAUT CONTEST, THIS IS WHERE YOU CAN DO ANYTHING THAT WILL INSPIRE TO BE SUCCESSFUL WITH YOUR GOAL,,,, DEDICATION, DETERMINATION AND DISCIPLINE ARE THE KEY INGREDIENT, .....IM HERE TO HELP AND SUPPORT ALL JUGGERNAUT, TRAIN HARD, TRAIN SAFE, TRAIN FOR SUCCESS.....

JOE PALUMBO
    IFBB PRO

HAVE YOU JOINED MY FAN PAGE YET, ITS FILLED WITH FREE TRAINING/DIETING/NUTRITIONAL TIPS AND ADVICE, POST YOUR QUESTIONS A GET VALUABLE INFO...
    http://www.********.com/JoeSwatPalumbo
    Joeswat Ifbb Pro Infinitelabs
    www.infinitelabs.com
    www.fitnesswithjoeswat.org
    http://www.********.com/home.php?#!/InfiniteLabsSupplements

aramirezalex35 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aramirezalex35 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aramirezalex35 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aramirezalex35 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aramirezalex35 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aramirezalex35 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aramirezalex35 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aramirezalex35 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aramirezalex35 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aramirezalex35 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aramirezalex35 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey man welcome to the family looking forward in what you do in your journey... good luck hey com and stop buy and check out my journey i want as many oppinions as i can get to help me better approve myself the body building community so i am looking forward seeing you there

Originally Posted by teamsw View Post
    **************JOESWAT, THE ORIGINAL JUGGERNAUT****************

WOW!! THAT WAS DIFFERENT, HEY WHAT EVER WORKS FOR YOU, IF THAT KEEPS YOU MOTIVATED TO TRAIN, THEN KEEP IT UP......
    HI TIGERWOOOODS, WELCOME TO THE JUGGERNAUT CONTEST, THIS IS WHERE YOU CAN DO ANYTHING THAT WILL INSPIRE TO BE SUCCESSFUL WITH YOUR GOAL,,,, DEDICATION, DETERMINATION AND DISCIPLINE ARE THE KEY INGREDIENT, .....IM HERE TO HELP AND SUPPORT ALL JUGGERNAUT, TRAIN HARD, TRAIN SAFE, TRAIN FOR SUCCESS.....

JOE PALUMBO
    IFBB PRO

HAVE YOU JOINED MY FAN PAGE YET, ITS FILLED WITH FREE TRAINING/DIETING/NUTRITIONAL TIPS AND ADVICE, POST YOUR QUESTIONS A GET VALUABLE INFO...
    http://www.********.com/JoeSwatPalumbo
    Thanks so much, Joe. You definitely look the part of the original Juggernaut.

My end goal is for people to take the confidence they've gained in their body, and use that confidence to share their heart/spirit and brain/thoughts in fighting this world full of pain. Once you've gained enough courage from being a beast, and your heart is in the right spot, no one can stop your spreading of happiness!

I will def check out your page.

Thanks again, brother!

-Jake

Originally Posted by aramirezalex35 View Post
    Hey man welcome to the family looking forward in what you do in your journey... good luck hey com and stop buy and check out my journey i want as many oppinions as i can get to help me better approve myself the body building community so i am looking forward seeing you there
    Sure thing, bro. I will be sure to make myself apart of your journey as well!

robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hi & welcome! Great intro and you look like you've built a great foundation....keep building it!

Squat vid:
    It's hard to tell from the angle of the camera but it does appear your knees are traveling forward. Nothing aweful but you can see it. You've got excellent depth though, so don't change that! I've struggled with squats myself and my training partners gave me some tips that I found useful; hopefully they'll help you as well; When starting your squat, start the movement as if you are sitting down....drop your butt and bring your hips back and do this until your knees bend. It feels really akward (sp?) at first but once you get the bar positioned right so that it's keeping you balanced, you will notice the difference. You're tall like me so you may have to switch to low bar squats to get better "centering" on your squat.
    RDF

The pain that greets me, is the stick that beats me...

My Journey:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151219463

Originally Posted by robertfah View Post
    Hi & welcome! Great intro and you look like you've built a great foundation....keep building it!

Squat vid:
    It's hard to tell from the angle of the camera but it does appear your knees are traveling forward. Nothing aweful but you can see it. You've got excellent depth though, so don't change that! I've struggled with squats myself and my training partners gave me some tips that I found useful; hopefully they'll help you as well; When starting your squat, start the movement as if you are sitting down....drop your butt and bring your hips back and do this until your knees bend. It feels really akward (sp?) at first but once you get the bar positioned right so that it's keeping you balanced, you will notice the difference. You're tall like me so you may have to switch to low bar squats to get better "centering" on your squat.
    Thanks, bro! And up until a couple months ago I was doing low bar, powerlifting style, squats. It was def easier to "sit back" but I had a harder time reaching depth and it also wasn't good on my kness.

High bar feels great on my knees, even though I'm going a bit over them. Is it a flexibility issue or a strength issue that I need to work on to "sit back"?

Thanks again,

Jake

tuneyjug is on a distinguished road. (+10) tuneyjug is on a distinguished road. (+10) tuneyjug is on a distinguished road. (+10) tuneyjug is on a distinguished road. (+10) tuneyjug is on a distinguished road. (+10) tuneyjug is on a distinguished road. (+10) tuneyjug is on a distinguished road. (+10) tuneyjug is on a distinguished road. (+10) tuneyjug is on a distinguished road. (+10) tuneyjug is on a distinguished road. (+10) tuneyjug is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Sounds good, bro.

What do you like to do for hammies? I hate the leg curl machine. Maybe if the one at my gym was a laying down version... but it isn't haha
    SLDLs for Hammies FTW, I know people use them for back but if you concentrate on the hammies you can kill them with these My hammies are tight for days!!!

I hope you have a Teriffic Juggernaut Thursday
    Final Weigh-in | 3-1: xxx

Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The videos are looking awesome bro, Keep posting!
    I have the hunger for evolution.

Originally Posted by tuneyjug View Post
    SLDLs for Hammies FTW, I know people use them for back but if you concentrate on the hammies you can kill them with these My hammies are tight for days!!!

I hope you have a Teriffic Juggernaut Thursday
    Thank you! I love SLDLs but haven't done them in a few months... time to get back to them

No lifting today but I just started making some beats with my friend so I might post a vid of that!

Originally Posted by Lanithroe View Post
    The videos are looking awesome bro, Keep posting!
    Thanks, bro! I'm glad you are enjoying them. The more awesome suggestions and motivation I get from my fellow Jugg's and BB'ers, the more awesome the vids will be!

can't wait for my upper body workout tonight! Doing BB/DB incline and Heavy Dips for chest, BB rows and pullups for back.

I'd like to do a couple more compound exercises. 1 pushing motion and 1 pulling. Let me hear what my fellow Juggs suggest!