I'm known by other names IamJonsCranium's Avatar
    IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Source Naturals - I'm a new dedicated customer

I emailed Source Naturals to get info on the caffeine content in their Life Force Multiple. I wasn't really expecting an answer, and if I got one, I expected something like, "a minimal amount."

This is the email I received:

Salutations

And thank you for contacting Source Naturals

According to our files, the Green tea extract contains not more than 10% caffeine, with the last three test results calculated were 6.28%, 3.29% and 1.49% for an average of 3.67%. Thus, each serving of Life Force Multiple provides 25 mg of Green Tea Leaf Extract. Thus, this could theoretically yield up to 2.5 mg of caffeine (10%) to on average about 1 mg of caffeine (3.67%) per serving.

And please remember, all of our products are 100% guaranteed. If you are not satisfied with one of our products for any reason, you may return the unused portion with your receipt to the health food store where it was purchased for a refund, exchange, or credit.
    Not only is that great customer service, but it shows that they know what's in their products. I'll be buying more Source Naturals products in the future. Life Force is also an excellent profile for the cost. I would put it above NOW Adam.
    IamJons Awesome workout log:
    ▬ http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=659599573#post659599573

Author of "The Loser Mentality"
    ▬ http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=699707851#postcount%20=21

"The Predators Are Feeding (And You're What They're Eating)"
    ▬ http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=710146201&postcount=184

IamJon's Sermon at the Breakfast Table:
    ▬ http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=713520011&postcount=12

♂ Eat Like a Man ♂

jaiyara is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaiyara is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaiyara is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaiyara is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaiyara is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaiyara is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaiyara is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaiyara is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaiyara is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaiyara is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaiyara is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by IamJonsCranium View Post
    I emailed Source Naturals to get info on the caffeine content in their Life Force Multiple. I wasn't really expecting an answer, and if I got one, I expected something like, "a minimal amount."

This is the email I received:

Not only is that great customer service, but it shows that they know what's in their products. I'll be buying more Source Naturals products in the future. Life Force is also an excellent profile for the cost. I would put it above NOW Adam.

Such customer service is part of the reason I've been using Source Naturals products for over five years now, and will continue to use them.

musclephag will become famous soon enough. (+50) musclephag will become famous soon enough. (+50) musclephag will become famous soon enough. (+50) musclephag will become famous soon enough. (+50) musclephag will become famous soon enough. (+50) musclephag will become famous soon enough. (+50) musclephag will become famous soon enough. (+50) musclephag will become famous soon enough. (+50) musclephag will become famous soon enough. (+50) musclephag will become famous soon enough. (+50) musclephag will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    strong bump. Just started taking this multi so i was searching to see if anyone else takes it.

That is pretty impressive customer service.