Need Help? Customer Support 1-866-236-8417
    chate86 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chate86 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Thumbs up Testosterone , I want to boost them

I want to boost my testosterone level, I heard ZMA is one of the best product, however, I am currently taking OPTI MEN multivitamins, should I add on ZMA to my supplement list?
    THanks for reply.

blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Look sharp, act sharp, be sharp!!!

Follow my Juggernaut Journey!!!!
    http://tinyurl.com/6u6kcn9

Hear the monster,See the monster,BE THE MONSTER!!!

slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    No.

Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ZMA only works if you are defficient in zinc. If you arent then there is no additional help. You want something that has been shown to boost test over and over in people. No other product has more blood work or better actual measurable test increasing results then Triazole or Activate Xtreme. (Triazole also contains Zinc which would cover your ZMA idea as well.)
    Matt Cahill
    www.DrivenSports.com
    www.drivensports.co.uk

The next big Craze:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/drivensports/craze.html

Molecular Nutrition Rep SwolenONE's Avatar
    SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Sldge View Post
    ZMA only works if you are defficient in zinc. If you arent then there is no additional help. You want something that has been shown to boost test over and over in people. No other product has more blood work or better actual measurable test increasing results then Triazole or Activate Xtreme. (Triazole also contains Zinc which would cover your ZMA idea as well.)
    This, use a reputable formula such as those above over a couple of minerals to boost test.
    Molecular Nutrition Director of Sales & Marketing

X-Factor/Arachidonic Acid -The Only Clinically Proven Plateau Breaker

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/mn/mol.htm
    https://www.molecularnutrition.com
    http://arachidonicacid.com
    http://williamllewellyn.com

Please PM me with any questions you may have!

Lean Bulk: Mirror > Scale Brewstar's Avatar
    Brewstar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brewstar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brewstar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brewstar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brewstar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brewstar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brewstar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brewstar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brewstar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brewstar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brewstar will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    This, use a reputable formula such as those above over a couple of minerals to boost test.
    Agreeing with these guys. You should do more research if you think ZMA is a top tier test booster brah
    AFAA- Certified Personal Trainer

Iron Beast Barbell Bodygroup Beast #7

Current Stack:

Multi: Orange Triad
    Proteins: XF UP, XF UP Whey, CL Gold Feast
    Glucose Disposal: Slin Sane
    Pre(s): D- Stunner, Hemavol
    Misc: Bulk LCLT (AI Sports), Beta Alanine (Cheap Supplements), CLAmore, Oximega Fish Oil

Brands I support: AI Sports, Controlled Labs, Genomyx, Professional Supplements, Xtreme Formulations, iForce Nutrition, Purus Labs, Betancourt Nutrition

acidking is not very well liked. (-100) acidking is not very well liked. (-100) acidking is not very well liked. (-100) acidking is not very well liked. (-100) acidking is not very well liked. (-100) acidking is not very well liked. (-100) acidking is not very well liked. (-100) acidking is not very well liked. (-100) acidking is not very well liked. (-100) acidking is not very well liked. (-100) acidking is not very well liked. (-100)
    First of all ZMA will not affect your test levels, if you suspect you need hormone therapy then consult a doctor. Second optimen suffice your ZMA (Zinc and Magnesium Aspartate) needs ... just have a small sugar dose post-work out to lift you glucose levels. If you do end of workout running or cycling then take your protein supplement after that, and the small sugar dose before that.

Cut me bull$hit ... watching p*rn or getting a hard on women in the gym probably lifts more tests than ZMA.

You're better off trying Clomid, than ZMA, Clomid is a widely available off the shelf drug from pharmacies. Although it's popular use is for PCT (post cycle therapy), it's also claimed to raise testosterone indirectly by releasing Luteinizing Hormones (LH) and Follicle Stimulating Hormones (FSH).
    Last edited by acidking; 08-27-2011 at 08:36 AM.

streetdanceman is on a distinguished road. (+10) streetdanceman is on a distinguished road. (+10) streetdanceman is on a distinguished road. (+10) streetdanceman is on a distinguished road. (+10) streetdanceman is on a distinguished road. (+10) streetdanceman is on a distinguished road. (+10) streetdanceman is on a distinguished road. (+10) streetdanceman is on a distinguished road. (+10) streetdanceman is on a distinguished road. (+10) streetdanceman is on a distinguished road. (+10) streetdanceman is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I've ZMA to be a huge helper (this thread came up when I was looking for info). Some people seem to think Tribulus works but I've found it to be pretty useless personally. There is a lot of information out there on foods that boost testosterone, those are the only ones that I would suggest to be honest. Using supplements to force your test levels higher can be bad for your skin if you're sensitive or get overly horny lol.

https://houseofpheromones.com/natura...-testosterone/
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=153841241

Ripper908 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ripper908 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ripper908 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ripper908 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ripper908 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ripper908 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ripper908 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ripper908 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ripper908 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ripper908 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ripper908 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Nothing you can buy over the counter will affect your hormones significantly

if you think you're low get your blood checked and see what your dr says
    Stats: 6 foot, 224 pounds and bulking until February. Aiming for 245