Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Okay so he didn't 'use' me, he likes me but i don't feel the same:/

I'm just going to post one last thread on here as it's related to the last one I posted on here. Then i'll flee to a better part of the forum

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=138653683

I finally got to talk to my friend and it turned out he didn't use me. I wanted to make it clear whether we're still friends or not. Well i found out that he's in love with me. Unfortuntely i don't feel the same way. He doesn't seem to understand that and I guess is hanging on to hope? He would like to be more. Ofcourse i asked him questions about whether at any point he thinks i was leading him on, and he said no agreed I was just being myself, which i was.

But he was digging into find things which he thinks i indicated feeling the same. A long time ago, he asked me if i ever imagined about us as more than friends, and i said yeah i have done in the past, but i don't feel that way about him. So he brought this up and said that i did say i felt the same for him, and how i could change my feelings really quick, he wish he could do the same. Which I never ever actually said. I knew that i don't ever want to be in a relationship with him because i don't and can never like him more than friends even if i tried. If i like someone i'm pretty straight forward about it, I wouldn't ever waste all this time for them to figure it out. He knows this, he's even said to me that i'm brutally honest about everything, so why would i hide any feelings from him?

I don't want to end up hurting him because i obviously care about him and i also don't want to get hurt myself. After the conversation, i asked him whether he is okay with us being friends or not and I told him that he doesn't have to continue talking to me if he doesnt want to ( which i obviously don't want to happen), but he said that he would be okay with it because there is nothing he can do about it.

But he's not being himself with me anymore, and i guess i do still feel like i've lost a friend. I don't know what to do Should we continue being friends? He did say that he was okay with it...and although i can tell he's not really, will he be okay with it in the future? I still feel a little hurt again after talking about it and finding out. He was being really quite ( not his usual self), when i asked what was wrong he said 'nothing' and then made an excuseto leave early. I havent heard anything since.

*expecting quite a lot of immature unfunny responses which get overlooked and a handful of helpful ones...

br0_r0gan is just really nice. (+1000) br0_r0gan is just really nice. (+1000) br0_r0gan is just really nice. (+1000) br0_r0gan is just really nice. (+1000) br0_r0gan is just really nice. (+1000) br0_r0gan is just really nice. (+1000) br0_r0gan is just really nice. (+1000) br0_r0gan is just really nice. (+1000) br0_r0gan is just really nice. (+1000) br0_r0gan is just really nice. (+1000) br0_r0gan is just really nice. (+1000)
    "One guy tries to xray my biceps, see how deep these diamond cuts go, problem is the pussy assed xrays cant pass through my fibras"

8========D ~ ~~~ ~~ I rape back

Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by br0_r0gan View Post
    Visit your GP? or post in a health forum hun.

NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by br0_r0gan View Post
    lololol

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to br0_r0gan again.
    “Any idiot can face a crisis, it is this day-to-day living that wears you out.” Anton Chekhov

"10% of life, is what happens to you--90% is how you respond to it."

"I know that I know nothing"--Socrates

Quibble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Quibble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Quibble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Quibble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Quibble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Quibble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Quibble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Quibble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Quibble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Quibble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Quibble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    you are so dumb, like fo real
    Control the coinage and the courts — let the rabble have the rest.

To be negged:
    # of times:

To be repped:
    # of times:

Originally Posted by Quibble View Post
    you are so dumb, like fo real

Okay...and whats your explanation for that Mr Clever?

sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000)
    So let me get this straight. After 5 pages of guys on this forum telling you that men aren't friends with females unless they are:

a) in love/looking for a relationship

or

b) just looking to get laid

... you still made this thread asking us if you should continue being JUST FRIENDS with him?

angramainyuJR is not very helpful. (-500) angramainyuJR is not very helpful. (-500) angramainyuJR is not very helpful. (-500) angramainyuJR is not very helpful. (-500) angramainyuJR is not very helpful. (-500) angramainyuJR is not very helpful. (-500) angramainyuJR is not very helpful. (-500) angramainyuJR is not very helpful. (-500) angramainyuJR is not very helpful. (-500) angramainyuJR is not very helpful. (-500) angramainyuJR is not very helpful. (-500)
    Tell him the whole truth. Don't lie or tell half truths because you dont want to hurt him, just tell the phucking truth. If you did that to begin with you never would have gotten in this situation and you will never get out until you quit being stupid

Quibble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Quibble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Quibble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Quibble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Quibble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Quibble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Quibble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Quibble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Quibble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Quibble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Quibble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Imonlydancing View Post
    Okay...and whats your explanation for that Mr Clever?
    why would you fu*k a dude that you aren't attracted to?
    Control the coinage and the courts — let the rabble have the rest.

To be negged:
    # of times:

To be repped:
    # of times:

Originally Posted by sincity88 View Post
    So let me get this straight. After 5 pages of guys on this forum telling you that men aren't friends with females unless they are:

a) in love/looking for a relationship

or

b) just looking to get laid

... you still made this thread asking us if you should continue being JUST FRIENDS with him?

Urr, no i know that he likes me, I don't care much about that, because i don't feel the same. He wants to stay friends too, so i guess i'm asking if i should leave it the way it is which is continue being friends, or drift away.

jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by NOVA888 View Post
    lololol

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to br0_r0gan again.
    lulz its funny cause bish rages thinking she got used but, essentially, she used him. ahaha!

sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Urr, no i know that he likes me, I don't care much about that, because i don't feel the same. He wants to stay friends too, so i guess i'm asking if i should leave it the way it is which is continue being friends, or drift away.
    :| The point of my post was telling you that it's useless being friends for those two reasons. He's not interested in being your friend. Damn, what don't you get?

Originally Posted by Quibble View Post
    why would you fu*k a dude that you aren't attracted to?
    He is physically attractive (a lot of girls fancy him ), i'm just not in love with him. For me to be in a relationship it has to be more about the personality.

:| The point of my post was telling you that it's useless being friends for those two reasons. He's not interested in being your friend. Damn, what don't you get?
    So you have never had a female friend? what planet do you live on? (or maybe it's just guys on here).

And okay...but i'm interested in being his friend...

So you have never had a female friend? what planet do you live on? (or maybe it's just guys on here).

And okay...but i'm interested in being his friend...
    I happen to be female lol.

And he's not interested in being your friend clearly. Look at the way he's been acting since you rejected him. Find someone else to wk you.

Originally Posted by angramainyuJR View Post
    Tell him the whole truth. Don't lie or tell half truths because you dont want to hurt him, just tell the phucking truth. If you did that to begin with you never would have gotten in this situation and you will never get out until you quit being stupid
    What shoud i say? because the last time we talked, i did that. He knows i have no feelings what so ever apart from just as friends. I've not lied about anything to him though :S

Originally Posted by jamestown0101 View Post
    lulz its funny cause bish rages thinking she got used but, essentially, she used him. ahaha!
    ahh hilarious.

I happen to be female lol.

And he's not interested in being your friend clearly. Look at the way he's been acting since you rejected him. Find someone else to wk you.
    Could be, but i do know him well...and he seems hurt by it (which i feel bad about). I guess when you like someone who doesn't like you back, you feel hurt by it, so he needs some time? I don't want to lose a friend :/

bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i see you trollinnnnnnnnnnnnnn' dey hatinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn'

cheeezles will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeezles will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeezles will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeezles will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeezles will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeezles will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeezles will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeezles will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeezles will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeezles will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeezles will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    He is physically attractive (a lot of girls fancy him ), i'm just not in love with him. For me to be in a relationship it has to be more about the personality.
    why would you be friend with him if you don't like his personality?

lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm just going to post one last thread on here as it's related to the last one I posted on here. Then i'll flee to a better part of the forum

I finally got to talk to my friend and it turned out he didn't use me. I wanted to make it clear whether we're still friends or not. Well i found out that he's in love with me. Unfortuntely i don't feel the same way. He doesn't seem to understand that and I guess is hanging on to hope? He would like to be more. Ofcourse i asked him questions about whether at any point he thinks i was leading him on, and he said no agreed I was just being myself, which i was.

But he was digging into find things which he thinks i indicated feeling the same. A long time ago, he asked me if i ever imagined about us as more than friends, and i said yeah i have done in the past, but i don't feel that way about him. So he brought this up and said that i did say i felt the same for him, and how i could change my feelings really quick, he wish he could do the same. Which I never ever actually said. I knew that i don't ever want to be in a relationship with him because i don't and can never like him more than friends even if i tried. If i like someone i'm pretty straight forward about it, I wouldn't ever waste all this time for them to figure it out. He knows this, he's even said to me that i'm brutally honest about everything, so why would i hide any feelings from him?

I don't want to end up hurting him because i obviously care about him and i also don't want to get hurt myself. After the conversation, i asked him whether he is okay with us being friends or not and I told him that he doesn't have to continue talking to me if he doesnt want to ( which i obviously don't want to happen), but he said that he would be okay with it because there is nothing he can do about it.

But he's not being himself with me anymore, and i guess i do still feel like i've lost a friend. I don't know what to do Should we continue being friends? He did say that he was okay with it...and although i can tell he's not really, will he be okay with it in the future? I still feel a little hurt again after talking about it and finding out. He was being really quite ( not his usual self), when i asked what was wrong he said 'nothing' and then made an excuseto leave early. I havent heard anything since.

*expecting quite a lot of immature unfunny responses which get overlooked and a handful of helpful ones...
    waitwaitwaitwhatthefuuuuckjusthappened

It's too late. You've already hurt him. You've lost the friendship and on top of that you're a bad person for refusing to look at what's going on outside of yourself.

Remember how I said that nobody is trustworthy? Well, you aren't either.

Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Contribution05 View Post
    Well he definitely wanted to fuk you this whole time no doubt. While there is a chance he just wanted to hit it a few times and quit it. Its also quite possible he was your best guy friend because hes had a crush on you for years and wants to date you. And when you shut him down the 2nd time he might just be upset that you're trying to send him back to the friendzone instead of it progressing towards him making you his girlfriend.
    I knew it...

Eitherway, i been in similar shoes as this dude. granted i wasnt friends with the girl first, i actually hooked up then she friend zoned me then i was distant and unfriendly towards her even though i said it didn't bother me and we could still be friends. She went away for 4 months, by the time she came back i fully moved on and was actually okay being just friends now. I truely don't want her anymore that way and am completely fine being just friends with her now and hang out occasionally like we use to.

So it is possible after some time he may be able to be your friend again like it use to be. But it will take time, and even then its only a chance of it happening. It may not ever get better.

Originally Posted by cheeezles View Post
    why would you be friend with him if you don't like his personality?
    and this is a good question

nickh04 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nickh04 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nickh04 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nickh04 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nickh04 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nickh04 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nickh04 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nickh04 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nickh04 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nickh04 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nickh04 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Unless this guy lost his testicles in an unfortunate accident, he will ALWAYS be trying to have sex with you - he has no interest in being your "friend".
    -MS Paint/Chop crew
    -GIF crew
    -Tradie crew
    -No mask/vaccine crew

Neg on site for reddit and tiktok threads dedsrs

mfitty9000 is just really nice. (+1000) mfitty9000 is just really nice. (+1000) mfitty9000 is just really nice. (+1000) mfitty9000 is just really nice. (+1000) mfitty9000 is just really nice. (+1000) mfitty9000 is just really nice. (+1000) mfitty9000 is just really nice. (+1000) mfitty9000 is just really nice. (+1000) mfitty9000 is just really nice. (+1000) mfitty9000 is just really nice. (+1000) mfitty9000 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Females gonna female. The guy sounds like your average beta friend thinking he can turn friend to wife yet quietly watches her hook up with other guys. I aint even mad. Live your life OP

EN0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EN0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EN0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EN0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EN0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EN0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EN0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EN0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EN0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EN0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EN0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Haven't read ANY of your threads besides the original post. Didn't read the OP in this one either. Until I see a spoon pic, I'm just going to assume your a dude trying to get a rise out of miscers

kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    brb oceanic posting as a different user so we dont think shes "even more fukked up"

ClimbMode is a name known to all. (+5000) ClimbMode is a name known to all. (+5000) ClimbMode is a name known to all. (+5000) ClimbMode is a name known to all. (+5000) ClimbMode is a name known to all. (+5000) ClimbMode is a name known to all. (+5000) ClimbMode is a name known to all. (+5000) ClimbMode is a name known to all. (+5000) ClimbMode is a name known to all. (+5000) ClimbMode is a name known to all. (+5000) ClimbMode is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by bbbee View Post
    i see you trollinnnnnnnnnnnnnn' dey hatinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn'
    i lolled irl
    \\__ Misc Pilot Crew __//

--ASOT--

fapping wilst on knees beaucephus's Avatar
    beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Youre the reason I keep ghb around
    10k+

rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Why are you mad that you had sex and "compromised your friendship", yet here he is in love with you?

WTF woman would you not be in love with a guy who has been your friend through thick and thin, is attractive, and the sex was good.

"but I don't feel like he's Prince Charming".

brb before I throw weights. FUK!

Lughd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lughd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lughd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lughd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lughd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lughd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lughd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lughd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lughd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lughd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lughd will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    gotta be a troll...in the other thread "she" said the sex was good, in here "she" says he's attractive, and he's "her" best friend which means his personality can't be that bad.

Either trolling or the dude ****ed things up hard core by being so needy.