Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    ryanhitsthegym is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ryanhitsthegym is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ryanhitsthegym is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ryanhitsthegym is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ryanhitsthegym is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ryanhitsthegym is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ryanhitsthegym is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ryanhitsthegym is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ryanhitsthegym is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ryanhitsthegym is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ryanhitsthegym is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Hi everyone! You must talk with a dermatologist, but honestly, don't take what they tell you too serious. I was on a skincare regimen that made everything worse for me. Basically, all they prescribed was mean to exfoliate my skin, and all those acids just irritated my skin leading to more and more breakouts. After a while, I knew something was not right.
    This was their recommendations:
    BHA Acid cleanser
    Retin-A
    Aczone
    **Crazy enough NO moisturizer because my skin was oily enough

Then I adapted that routine to something that was working for me:
    Mild Cleanser (Clearisil)
    AM Moisturizer with SPF
    Retin-A
    PM Moisturizer

After a few month my skin calmed down, and I started to see a huge difference.

Anyutik1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I had been suffering from cystic acne since 18 (I'm now 30). I tried everything including facials, chemical peelings, even laser and prescribed medication such as spironolactone, Tazorac, and Aczone. Nothing was helping! Recently I started using Unblemish by Rodan + Fields and DIM supplement. It worked like a magic! Finally, my skin is clear of acne! Here is a link for those in need: abangiyev.myrandf.com and DIM is from Amazon.