Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
    Stay safe ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) henrycole's Avatar
    henrycole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) henrycole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) henrycole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) henrycole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) henrycole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) henrycole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) henrycole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) henrycole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) henrycole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) henrycole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) henrycole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by brinksta View Post
    The Hat Man’s gear consists of what can be described as him wearing a long-black trench coat, three-piece suit, white collared shirt, and a flat rimmed gaucho hat. Some have even reported seeing a gold watch hanging on his side on a chain. Some people describe seeing red eyes, others see solid black eyes if they see any eyes at all under the shadow of his hat.

He's described as being pale, tall, thin and may or may not have a noticeable goatee and thin moustache. He may grin, tip his hat, or stare undeniably at a person at length or briefly.

He appears in most any location, but most commonly is reported in people's bedrooms as they sleep at night. A feeling comes over the person where they wake up to find him watching them nearby.

fuuuk

disregard muscle mass, strength and testosterone

acquire open light and locked bedroom door.
    Instagram: ayy_lmao_m8

aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    so many virgins ITT . what kind of ******* sees a figure with a hat on and is scared?

its your weak mind, Son. nothing to fear
    "The manlet is a savage beast that knows no moral bound. After falling in disgrace to a manmore, a ravaged manlet would not hesitate to come from behind and land a sucker punch/ swing with a rock to the back of a manmore's head. They are ruthless and you need to spend some more time in the gutter to even begin trying to comprehend what goes on in their minds."

Hurt by the aleeboy and need to cope? Go here for hugs: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178724011

Location: in your peripheral vision, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    TheHatman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheHatman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheHatman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheHatman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheHatman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheHatman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheHatman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheHatman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheHatman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheHatman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheHatman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Who dares talk about the mighty Hatman?
    OP, you are a dead lad next time I see you... or the other way around...

Catch you later, cúnt.

TeenageBuilder is just really nice. (+1000) TeenageBuilder is just really nice. (+1000) TeenageBuilder is just really nice. (+1000) TeenageBuilder is just really nice. (+1000) TeenageBuilder is just really nice. (+1000) TeenageBuilder is just really nice. (+1000) TeenageBuilder is just really nice. (+1000) TeenageBuilder is just really nice. (+1000) TeenageBuilder is just really nice. (+1000) TeenageBuilder is just really nice. (+1000) TeenageBuilder is just really nice. (+1000)
    **** this thread man, im gonna sleep terrible now and if i wake up to see a shadow i'm gonna have a heart attack
    1k+

nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Gif_Brah View Post
    Btw, when I was a little kid, I was up at night while everyone else was sleeping. I was laying in bed looking into my hallway and saw the following:

Will never forget the it until the day I die. (SRS)

The figure was walking, stopped briefly, looked in my direction, looked straight-ahead again and kept walking.
    that must have sucked :/
    depression & avoidant personality masterrace crew

nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by LightEye View Post
    his name is candlejack, id be wary if i w
    lmfao

also alittle cool story for you all brahs

when i played wow when i was like 13, i ran around naked in stormwind on my nightelf rogue, i just had a hat and a cape on.........

i called myself the naked hatman

i pretended that stormwind was scared ****less

coincedence?

Registered User Lift, EAt, Rest's Avatar
    Lift, EAt, Rest is just really nice. (+1000) Lift, EAt, Rest is just really nice. (+1000) Lift, EAt, Rest is just really nice. (+1000) Lift, EAt, Rest is just really nice. (+1000) Lift, EAt, Rest is just really nice. (+1000) Lift, EAt, Rest is just really nice. (+1000) Lift, EAt, Rest is just really nice. (+1000) Lift, EAt, Rest is just really nice. (+1000) Lift, EAt, Rest is just really nice. (+1000) Lift, EAt, Rest is just really nice. (+1000) Lift, EAt, Rest is just really nice. (+1000)
    about 4 years ago i was with my gf at a restaurant talking about paranormal stuff, she told me a story about when she was like 7 yr old she used to sleep in the same room with her sister but in diff beds, one night she woke up facing her sisters bed and under her bed she saw this man with a hat waving at her like saying hello with a really evil grin on his face, so she started screaming and crying and woke up everyone in the house, her parents came in the room and looked under the beds but no one was there, so after all these years she thought taht it mustve been a dream since no one else saw this man, but i knew exactly was she was talking about because a couple months b4 she told this sotry i listened to this radio show called coasttocaostam and they were talking about the hatman. so after we left teh restarunt we went straight to her house and i showed her this exact same pic, and she said yea thats him and almost cried. until this day i cant talk about the hatman casue she gets really scared.

one of the stories i heard that night on that radio show about the hat man was...a guy tried to commit suicide but he didnt die when he woke up at the hospital he saw the hatman standing next to his bed, the guy asked him who are you? the hat man replied: im ____ (i forgot the word) but in german means the devil, then he said:i almost had you, and then dissapeared

i still have that show on my old mp3 player, they intervied the same lady who owns the site where this pic came from. they talk for like3 hours about shadow poeple and the hat man, then the last hour listeners call and share their stories, pretty interesting stuff.
    Last edited by Lift, EAt, Rest; 08-20-2011 at 08:40 PM.
    [Official] San Diego Crew

mikevall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikevall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikevall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikevall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikevall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikevall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikevall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikevall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikevall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikevall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikevall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Why you guys so scared of fake gassy ghost beings??

1 no 1 dies from ghosts

2 if you see one punch it in the face/ notasinglefukwasgiven

BullStampede has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullStampede has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullStampede has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullStampede has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullStampede has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullStampede has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullStampede has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullStampede has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullStampede has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullStampede has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullStampede has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LightEye View Post
    his name is candlejack, id be wary if i w
    I seriously got chills reading this. job well done

abopetrolsniff will become famous soon enough. (+50) abopetrolsniff will become famous soon enough. (+50) abopetrolsniff will become famous soon enough. (+50) abopetrolsniff will become famous soon enough. (+50) abopetrolsniff will become famous soon enough. (+50) abopetrolsniff will become famous soon enough. (+50) abopetrolsniff will become famous soon enough. (+50) abopetrolsniff will become famous soon enough. (+50) abopetrolsniff will become famous soon enough. (+50) abopetrolsniff will become famous soon enough. (+50) abopetrolsniff will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    fuk the ******* who decided to bump this at midnight lol

Durz is just really nice. (+1000) Durz is just really nice. (+1000) Durz is just really nice. (+1000) Durz is just really nice. (+1000) Durz is just really nice. (+1000) Durz is just really nice. (+1000) Durz is just really nice. (+1000) Durz is just really nice. (+1000) Durz is just really nice. (+1000) Durz is just really nice. (+1000) Durz is just really nice. (+1000)
    That's ****ed. I had something similar happen about 1.5 years ago. Was babysitting nieces and nephew of gf at the time, we ended up going to bed and the nephew was around 2 years old so he was in the bed with us. I woke up during the middle of the night and was half staring at this dark figure standing by the window looking out, I figured it was my ex with the baby. Rolled over, there was my ex still sleeping, I shot up sitting in bed and was looking at the figure. Same thing, trench coat with a hat staring at the window. Must have been about 5 seconds I sat there horrified staring at this thing, felt like forever though. Ex woke up and grabbed me saying whats wrong whats wrong, looked at her looked back and it was gone. Messed me up for a few days, had a hard time sleeping after that.

awww u american cute kunts are so spiritual <3

perplex is just really nice. (+1000) perplex is just really nice. (+1000) perplex is just really nice. (+1000) perplex is just really nice. (+1000) perplex is just really nice. (+1000) perplex is just really nice. (+1000) perplex is just really nice. (+1000) perplex is just really nice. (+1000) perplex is just really nice. (+1000) perplex is just really nice. (+1000) perplex is just really nice. (+1000)
    **** that hat bitch! aint i wish a motha fka would

scubapro1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) scubapro1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) scubapro1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) scubapro1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) scubapro1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) scubapro1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) scubapro1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) scubapro1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) scubapro1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) scubapro1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) scubapro1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Hope I never see this mother fuker. I might have to cry
    *Certified Cardio Bunny Crew*
    *Blake Bortles future GOAT Crew*
    US Navy

whysoswolebrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) whysoswolebrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) whysoswolebrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) whysoswolebrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) whysoswolebrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) whysoswolebrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) whysoswolebrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) whysoswolebrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) whysoswolebrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) whysoswolebrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) whysoswolebrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    pack and gtfo

TroyLeroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TroyLeroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TroyLeroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TroyLeroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TroyLeroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TroyLeroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TroyLeroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TroyLeroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TroyLeroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TroyLeroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TroyLeroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    fuk me im not getting any sleep tonight

CallMeRafer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CallMeRafer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CallMeRafer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CallMeRafer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CallMeRafer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CallMeRafer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CallMeRafer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CallMeRafer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CallMeRafer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CallMeRafer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CallMeRafer is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    True story ahead:

When I was 8, I lived in texas and we lived in a 1 story house but the foundation was built high. One night I was jumping on my bed like crazy, just being a kid and my mom kept telling me to stop because I was right next to a window. I didn't listen and just kept jumping. Eventually I just right next to the window and fall backwards ( i'm about to crash through the window ) and I feel myself get pulled away from it and land on my back on the bed. 2 minutes later my Mom comes to tuck me in, and I asked her who that dark robed man was walking passed our house was, and she did not see him, as we were both looking out the window.

The figure looked like this:

It just kept walking till it made it passed my home and around the block. One of the creepiest moments of my life.

wannabe-strong is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wannabe-strong is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wannabe-strong is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wannabe-strong is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wannabe-strong is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wannabe-strong is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wannabe-strong is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wannabe-strong is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wannabe-strong is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wannabe-strong is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wannabe-strong is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    fuark i'm getting scared being in my room now
    Son of Zeus. Brother of Hercules. Father of Aesthetics. RIP Zyzz.

ciclista is a name known to all. (+5000) ciclista is a name known to all. (+5000) ciclista is a name known to all. (+5000) ciclista is a name known to all. (+5000) ciclista is a name known to all. (+5000) ciclista is a name known to all. (+5000) ciclista is a name known to all. (+5000) ciclista is a name known to all. (+5000) ciclista is a name known to all. (+5000) ciclista is a name known to all. (+5000) ciclista is a name known to all. (+5000)
    fuk this thread why does my room have to be pitch black right now
    positive crew

stevxyz is just really nice. (+1000) stevxyz is just really nice. (+1000) stevxyz is just really nice. (+1000) stevxyz is just really nice. (+1000) stevxyz is just really nice. (+1000) stevxyz is just really nice. (+1000) stevxyz is just really nice. (+1000) stevxyz is just really nice. (+1000) stevxyz is just really nice. (+1000) stevxyz is just really nice. (+1000) stevxyz is just really nice. (+1000)
    lol@people believing OP

he hasn't posted any pics of the text conversation, do it op

Originally Posted by wannabe-strong View Post
    fuark i'm getting scared being in my room now
    srsly

jasowhit is just really nice. (+1000) jasowhit is just really nice. (+1000) jasowhit is just really nice. (+1000) jasowhit is just really nice. (+1000) jasowhit is just really nice. (+1000) jasowhit is just really nice. (+1000) jasowhit is just really nice. (+1000) jasowhit is just really nice. (+1000) jasowhit is just really nice. (+1000) jasowhit is just really nice. (+1000) jasowhit is just really nice. (+1000)
    It was incubus. Prepare your angus OP.
    *MFC*
    *Always answers Yes before entering Would you smash/bang/hit it thread*
    *Bench Same As Squat Crew*

rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    dont be scared if you ever see a ghost. they cant do nothing to you. they're just trying to troll you for lulz.

whiteboyy09 is just really nice. (+1000) whiteboyy09 is just really nice. (+1000) whiteboyy09 is just really nice. (+1000) whiteboyy09 is just really nice. (+1000) whiteboyy09 is just really nice. (+1000) whiteboyy09 is just really nice. (+1000) whiteboyy09 is just really nice. (+1000) whiteboyy09 is just really nice. (+1000) whiteboyy09 is just really nice. (+1000) whiteboyy09 is just really nice. (+1000) whiteboyy09 is just really nice. (+1000)
    go doitbig191 on that kunt

spursbrah is just really nice. (+1000) spursbrah is just really nice. (+1000) spursbrah is just really nice. (+1000) spursbrah is just really nice. (+1000) spursbrah is just really nice. (+1000) spursbrah is just really nice. (+1000) spursbrah is just really nice. (+1000) spursbrah is just really nice. (+1000) spursbrah is just really nice. (+1000) spursbrah is just really nice. (+1000) spursbrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yea my friend has seen the hat man but to be fair his house was haunted as fuk. Just move brah or have someone cast out the evil spirits.

Zyrex0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zyrex0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zyrex0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zyrex0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zyrex0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zyrex0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zyrex0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zyrex0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zyrex0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zyrex0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zyrex0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    My english sucks as I'm not from USA or England, but anyway; when I was about 12 or so I had a similiar experience to many guys in here, srs. I remember I woke up all of sudden, maybe 3 in the morning. I stood up from the bed and walked in the wall and a ****ing shadow with piercing red eyes came towards me with shrieking disturbing voice, dead srs. It dissapeared and I suddenly woke up... again.
    So, thing is, I guess it was a lucid dream or sleep paralysis or whatever the name is. Either, I'll never forget the eyes.

Kinda crazy that many people have experienced the same, also... im an atheist and don't believe in ghosts and that type of ****. But that thing, was just so real.

DocHollidy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DocHollidy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DocHollidy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DocHollidy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DocHollidy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DocHollidy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DocHollidy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DocHollidy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DocHollidy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DocHollidy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DocHollidy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    sorry bro it was me... I dunno why everyone is always scared man, Im just up and about trying to get a glass of water.
    CON-CRET LOG-http:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=636607883

Football Log-http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=130506763

Phil 4:13

Isaiah 51:12

TheSkyWalker is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheSkyWalker is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheSkyWalker is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheSkyWalker is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheSkyWalker is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheSkyWalker is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheSkyWalker is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheSkyWalker is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheSkyWalker is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheSkyWalker is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheSkyWalker is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    get the fuk outta there op

Orangechef has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Orangechef has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Orangechef has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Orangechef has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Orangechef has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Orangechef has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Orangechef has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Orangechef has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Orangechef has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Orangechef has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Orangechef has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    eat a lot of beans, get really bad gas, break wind all night, do this for a week.

I've never heard a ghost story start with "i was in my room, which stank of farts..."

Registered User Lift, EAt, Rest's Avatar
    Lift, EAt, Rest is just really nice. (+1000) Lift, EAt, Rest is just really nice. (+1000) Lift, EAt, Rest is just really nice. (+1000) Lift, EAt, Rest is just really nice. (+1000) Lift, EAt, Rest is just really nice. (+1000) Lift, EAt, Rest is just really nice. (+1000) Lift, EAt, Rest is just really nice. (+1000) Lift, EAt, Rest is just really nice. (+1000) Lift, EAt, Rest is just really nice. (+1000) Lift, EAt, Rest is just really nice. (+1000) Lift, EAt, Rest is just really nice. (+1000)
    FUUUUUUARK OP, WITH LUCK WITH YOUR SUICIDE GOALS IN 2011

Hollis also talked about the "Hat Man," a being that she originally had thought was another incarnation of the Shadow People, but was overwhelmed with letters from people insisting that it was solid. She described the creature as having "a Zorro-type hat. He wears a three piece suit and a cape or a long trench coat." Other attributes ascribed to the "Hat Man" included occasionally wearing a watch that dangled from his hip, having either a goatee or being clean shaven, and possessing glowing red or solid black eyes.

Based on her correspondence with witnesses to the "Hat Man," Hollis speculated that the being is the Devil. She recounted a story from a soldier, stationed at a haunted base in Germany, who saw the "Hat Man" in his mirror. The soldier asked who he was and it responded, "I’m Scratch." Hollis explained that "Scratch" was an old term used for the Devil. She also told the story of a man who had attempted suicide and woke up in the hospital to find the "Hat Man" sitting at his bedside. The being then said, "I almost had you" and disappeared.

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2008/07/23

i have this show on my old mp3 player but 1 i dont know how to upload it and 2 youre never gonna be able to sleep again.
    [Official] San Diego Crew