Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    WIPump is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WIPump is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WIPump is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WIPump is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WIPump is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WIPump is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WIPump is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WIPump is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WIPump is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WIPump is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WIPump is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Exclamation I'm 95% sure I experienced something paranormal at work (cop/story inside)

I'll start by saying I'm pretty skeptical about the existence of Ghosts or paranormal events, simply because of the fact I've never experienced anything in my life before and I write things off with logical explanations. I'm a very reasonable person, yet *I'm open to believing some people are more sensitive to those things than others - but definitely not me. What happened wasn't THAT significant, but based on the circumstances, it was very very weird.

I'm a police officer and I've worked 3rd shift for the past 2 years. I recently returned from a vacation where I was adjusting to a new sleep schedule, so when I got back to work I was extremely tired. A few nights ago around 2:30 am I was patroling an industrial business park where I noticed there was a service road leading to a tornado siren and a small brick maintenance building. I was looking for a place to pull over and sit in seclusion because I was basically driving impaired due to being so tired. Also, I've caught thieves in the past at the same industrial park. It was the perfect spot. No lights, one entry/exit and surrounded by trees. No way for another vehicle to approach unless directly from the front. It was somewhat moonlit so I could see in the near vicinity, but nobody could see me unless they were really trying. Nobody would be walking through the rear of the location because it's a wetland/bog. I then back into the service road, shut the squad lights off, turn my radio off scan, and turn up the radar volume so I could hear any cars approaching from the front. I don't sleep on duty because first of all, I feel bad, second... I'm too afraid someone might approach me or I'll miss a radio call. If I'm that exhausted I'll find a spot and do some deep breathing in order to get good oxygen and wake up.

Anyways, approximately HALF AN HOUR goes by... I'm still exhausted. It's completely quiet, the only noise is the idle engine and occasional radio traffic. Out of nowhere my radar starts indicating as if a car was approaching the beam (it makes a really annoying screeching noise). I could clearly see in the line of sight that there were absolutely no cars in the area. This NEVER happens because the mechanics of the radar are very simple... There needs to be a large moving object in order for this to trigger an alert tone. At the time, I brushed it off as just a malfunction and didn't think anything of it. Moments later the alert tone stops, and I hear 2 rapid and very DISTINCT taps on my driver's side window, exactly as if you were to take your knuckles to glass and get someones attention in a car (I verified by trying it to match the noise). I was so startled because I immediately thought someone was next to my squad, only to look around and find absolutely nothing. My heart started beating rapidly and I got goosebumps. The trees did not canopy so nothing could have fallen onto my window, and there were no animals that could replicate the noise.

At this point I felt very uncomfortable and left immediately. I turned my lights on to make sure there was was nobody in the area. *I didn't think much of the event. But hey, I was wide awake the rest of the night

Fast forward to last night around 2:30 am. Same exact circumstances, and because It's such a perfect spot I decide to go back and chill for a little while. This time I actually thought of the incident from before, so I was a little more aware of my surroundings, and constantly checking my mirrors and looking around. It's a quiet, moonlit night and I was again adjusting from my offdays. A short time later, my radar does the exact same alert as if a vehicle was approaching. This time, I was in a totally different squad, so that debunks the fact that the specific radar unit was malfunctioning. At the time I'm thinking maybe there's something weird about the area and it being a mechanical site, even though I've never experienced any problems in the past other than the previous incident in the same spot. The radar unit stops, and I hear the EXACT same 2 knocks on my driver's side window. For some reason, instead of immediately looking around, something made my eyes focus directly at the clock... showing EXACTLY 3:00 am. (which looking back I estimate being the same time of the previous incident). I then Instantly look around with nobody or anything in sight.

For those who aren't aware, 3:00AM is considered the "witching hour" according to contemporaries, where demons/ghosts/paranormal events are the most powerful. Again, I'm not religious and I'm skeptical of these things... but the pattern was way too weird.
    I said **** this and threw it in drive, then got the **** out of there. I don't care if I have a gun on my hip, a shotgun full of slugs and an AR-15 rifle within arms reach. I was out...

Anyways, even though I'm pretty ****ing petrified at going back... If i'm not busy, I will go back tonight and see what happens. Any suggestions? should I prepare my anus?

This is all (srs)... duly respecting the serious tag.

Cliffs courtesy of Whitedoor
    Cliffs:
    -OP is a cop who recently had his sleep schedule messed up and is still trying to readjust it so is sleep deprived
    -He was patrolling an industrial estate to look out for scrap metal theives and found a secluded area surrounded by trees where he could sit and observe
    -He has a radar in his squad car that will go off when a car approaches, this radar starts going off but there are clearly no cars in sight
    -This is then followed by two rapid taps on the drivers side window buy no one/no thing is there. This happens at 3am the hour when paranormal activity is believed to be strongest.
    - Op freaks out and gets the fuk outta there
    - Returns there another night during his patrol and chills in the same secluded spot.
    - radar goes off again (different radar and squad car so not a simple radar malfunction) and again there is two rapid knocks on the drivers side window. Again this occurs at exactly 3am.
    - Again there is nothing and no one that could have caused these disturbances
    - OP considers returning there for a third time and the misc is telling him to do it and record it.
    Last edited by WIPump; 08-17-2011 at 04:06 PM.

greekfire18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) greekfire18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) greekfire18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) greekfire18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) greekfire18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) greekfire18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) greekfire18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) greekfire18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) greekfire18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) greekfire18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) greekfire18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    what about the other 5%?

WIPump is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WIPump is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WIPump is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WIPump is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WIPump is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WIPump is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WIPump is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WIPump is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WIPump is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WIPump is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WIPump is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I dont know what the hell is wrong with my forums, but I cant separate anything into paragraphs... so *********** automatically indicates a new paragraph and * a new sentence.... Sorry.

KheekyKunt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Tl;dr

RyanHoward is on a distinguished road. (+10) RyanHoward is on a distinguished road. (+10) RyanHoward is on a distinguished road. (+10) RyanHoward is on a distinguished road. (+10) RyanHoward is on a distinguished road. (+10) RyanHoward is on a distinguished road. (+10) RyanHoward is on a distinguished road. (+10) RyanHoward is on a distinguished road. (+10) RyanHoward is on a distinguished road. (+10) RyanHoward is on a distinguished road. (+10) RyanHoward is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm 95% sure that 95% of miscers won't read all that.

lowstrife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lowstrife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lowstrife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lowstrife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lowstrife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lowstrife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lowstrife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lowstrife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lowstrife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lowstrife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lowstrife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I got a question...

Why didn't you get out of the car and go searching around instantly? Spotlight, etc, etc. Or flip every set of lights on full blast. I mean what's the worst that could happen?

EDIT: record it on video tonight. Will endless rep if you do.

Lost in the Misc of time Fight_Club's Avatar
    Fight_Club has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fight_Club has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fight_Club has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fight_Club has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fight_Club has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fight_Club has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fight_Club has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fight_Club has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fight_Club has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fight_Club has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fight_Club has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    wall of text blah blah blah....no you didn't.

NDAPUPR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NDAPUPR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NDAPUPR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NDAPUPR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NDAPUPR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NDAPUPR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NDAPUPR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NDAPUPR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NDAPUPR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NDAPUPR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NDAPUPR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Damn I read that whole thing. Freaky.
    *Rate every thread 1☆ crew*

Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Tl;Dr

EDIT - Cool Story Brah (srs, read it, have no suggestions)

ziggy5121 is a name known to all. (+5000) ziggy5121 is a name known to all. (+5000) ziggy5121 is a name known to all. (+5000) ziggy5121 is a name known to all. (+5000) ziggy5121 is a name known to all. (+5000) ziggy5121 is a name known to all. (+5000) ziggy5121 is a name known to all. (+5000) ziggy5121 is a name known to all. (+5000) ziggy5121 is a name known to all. (+5000) ziggy5121 is a name known to all. (+5000) ziggy5121 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Sleep deprivation causes people to hallucinate all sorts of things. Just ask cement pizza.

nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Didnt read lol

all the tldr kids are missing out

compeet is on a distinguished road. (+10) compeet is on a distinguished road. (+10) compeet is on a distinguished road. (+10) compeet is on a distinguished road. (+10) compeet is on a distinguished road. (+10) compeet is on a distinguished road. (+10) compeet is on a distinguished road. (+10) compeet is on a distinguished road. (+10) compeet is on a distinguished road. (+10) compeet is on a distinguished road. (+10) compeet is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Angry

Originally Posted by greekfire18 View Post
    what about the other 5%?
    gtfo!! God damnit 15-17 is annoying as it is but 14?? what are you, a high school freshman??? Pls ****ing go! No not mad, fukkin IRATE

brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Maybe it's a sign that you should be doing your job instead of masturbating in the squad car for hours every night.

LongHornsBruh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LongHornsBruh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LongHornsBruh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LongHornsBruh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LongHornsBruh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LongHornsBruh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LongHornsBruh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LongHornsBruh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LongHornsBruh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LongHornsBruh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LongHornsBruh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    record it this time with your cellphone and upload it on here I wanna see a ghost brah

anonymous
    take some one on a ride along and go back and see if it happens again. or never ever go near there again!

Fight_Club has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fight_Club has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fight_Club has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fight_Club has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fight_Club has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fight_Club has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fight_Club has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fight_Club has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fight_Club has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fight_Club has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fight_Club has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by fireup6 View Post
    Sleep deprivation causes people to hallucinate all sorts of things. Just ask cement pizza.
    zing

baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You should get out and take some pics, maybe catch an apparition. Keep the winow down so you can hear the radar. That's pretty creepy.
    Where the mind goes the body follows.

IG @imbakes
    MFP bakerjb19

Registered User BrosephGoebbels's Avatar
    BrosephGoebbels is not very helpful. (-500) BrosephGoebbels is not very helpful. (-500) BrosephGoebbels is not very helpful. (-500) BrosephGoebbels is not very helpful. (-500) BrosephGoebbels is not very helpful. (-500) BrosephGoebbels is not very helpful. (-500) BrosephGoebbels is not very helpful. (-500) BrosephGoebbels is not very helpful. (-500) BrosephGoebbels is not very helpful. (-500) BrosephGoebbels is not very helpful. (-500) BrosephGoebbels is not very helpful. (-500)
    Holy fuk that's scary $hit bro

defo bring someone with you tonight, and don't go tired.
    ***u gotta get tryceps or elce u cnt bench good and doin squats will make u feel like your walking on clouds wen u run *** Richard FB crew

avery50000 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) avery50000 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) avery50000 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) avery50000 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) avery50000 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) avery50000 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) avery50000 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) avery50000 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) avery50000 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) avery50000 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) avery50000 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Read the whole thing srs

Prepare your Angus for demon cawk op
    There may be people that have more talent than you, but there's no excuse for anyone to work harder than you do.

My Smolov Log http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158595043

McPeePants1 is not very well liked. (-100) McPeePants1 is not very well liked. (-100) McPeePants1 is not very well liked. (-100) McPeePants1 is not very well liked. (-100) McPeePants1 is not very well liked. (-100) McPeePants1 is not very well liked. (-100) McPeePants1 is not very well liked. (-100) McPeePants1 is not very well liked. (-100) McPeePants1 is not very well liked. (-100) McPeePants1 is not very well liked. (-100) McPeePants1 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Interdasting. My suggestion is to take video if you can.

Originally Posted by lowstrife View Post
    I got a question...

Why didn't you get out of the car and go searching around instantly? Spotlight, etc, etc. Or flip every set of lights on full blast. I mean what's the worst that could happen?

EDIT: record it on video tonight. Will endless rep if you do.
    I did, sorry.. I immediately turned on the headlights and alley lights (they are on the lightbar and light up the sides of the squad). so everything was completely lit up

whitedoor is just really nice. (+1000) whitedoor is just really nice. (+1000) whitedoor is just really nice. (+1000) whitedoor is just really nice. (+1000) whitedoor is just really nice. (+1000) whitedoor is just really nice. (+1000) whitedoor is just really nice. (+1000) whitedoor is just really nice. (+1000) whitedoor is just really nice. (+1000) whitedoor is just really nice. (+1000) whitedoor is just really nice. (+1000)
    Read the whole thing,weird****. I probably wouldn't have been able to return after the first incident let alone after it happened twice. If you do go back try and get a recording. And try and get someone to go with you.

Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Read the whole thing. Interesting.
    "Adversity reveals genius, prosperity conceals it."

Think about what you want in life. Then ask yourself what you're doing to achieve it.

Get ripped or die mirin' JakeWyler's Avatar
    JakeWyler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JakeWyler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JakeWyler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JakeWyler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JakeWyler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JakeWyler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JakeWyler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JakeWyler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JakeWyler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JakeWyler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JakeWyler is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    If you're not gonna give cliffs at least use paragraphs. Fuark.
    srs

piitB?

paylowsore is not very helpful. (-500) paylowsore is not very helpful. (-500) paylowsore is not very helpful. (-500) paylowsore is not very helpful. (-500) paylowsore is not very helpful. (-500) paylowsore is not very helpful. (-500) paylowsore is not very helpful. (-500) paylowsore is not very helpful. (-500) paylowsore is not very helpful. (-500) paylowsore is not very helpful. (-500) paylowsore is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by RyanHoward View Post
    I'm 95% sure that 95% of miscers won't read all that.
    This , lmao. If you gonna post a story without cliffs please atleast use paragraphs.

AvengeMe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AvengeMe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AvengeMe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AvengeMe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AvengeMe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AvengeMe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AvengeMe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AvengeMe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AvengeMe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AvengeMe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AvengeMe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Get that **** on tape brah
    .:MiscMarioBrahs:.
    **Misc Cologne Crew**
    **Raw Denim Crew**

Originally Posted by McPeePants1 View Post
    Interdasting. My suggestion is to take video if you can.
    Please make sure the paranormal footage is clear, sill, well lit and that it is obvious what you are filming, because in the 100+ years that cameras have been around not a single person or cctv camera has managed this feat.

R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution really_stupid's Avatar
    really_stupid is a name known to all. (+5000) really_stupid is a name known to all. (+5000) really_stupid is a name known to all. (+5000) really_stupid is a name known to all. (+5000) really_stupid is a name known to all. (+5000) really_stupid is a name known to all. (+5000) really_stupid is a name known to all. (+5000) really_stupid is a name known to all. (+5000) really_stupid is a name known to all. (+5000) really_stupid is a name known to all. (+5000) really_stupid is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You're a cop. Did not read.
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆

steelnub is just really nice. (+1000) steelnub is just really nice. (+1000) steelnub is just really nice. (+1000) steelnub is just really nice. (+1000) steelnub is just really nice. (+1000) steelnub is just really nice. (+1000) steelnub is just really nice. (+1000) steelnub is just really nice. (+1000) steelnub is just really nice. (+1000) steelnub is just really nice. (+1000) steelnub is just really nice. (+1000)
    sketchy bro.. try and go around the same time and be there for 3 am and take a recording of it, if you hear that **** again and have the balls get out of the squad car and try and communicate (lol)