Page 94 of 184 FirstFirst ... 44 84 92 93 94 95 96 104 144 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,820 of 5492
    dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by thehobbes View Post
    Nice job increasing on the chest presses, after the actual workout part I have no idea wtf you said lol.
    Now that I'm home at the computer, I fixed it to comprehensible English sentences. I think.

So with the hot yoga you may be able to semi-force yourself into a weird position but then when you get back to real life your muscles and joints are like wtf did you do to me woman?! I have been awared on the dangers of hot yoga.
    It's not the hot yoga necessarily, it's the teacher. Last summer when I was going to Sunday night restorative pretty frequently, the first couple x I went, it was a substitute and I liked it a lot. Then the first class I went to taught by the regular Sunday night teacher, she went around shoving bolsters under us and changing our positions to make it feel "better" and I left there hurting more than I went in. Which is not the aim of restorative, lol. This hot yoga teacher was like that, adjusting people a lot and not, I don't think, to my benefit anyway. :-/ Some teachers only come over if they see you're struggling and/or adjust you while asking "is that better or worse?" not forcing everyone into the exact same alignment. I think she's probably newer, which is why they were giving away free classes with her.
    "Eat some oatmeal, do some squats, how hard is that seriously."--Prof Ham
    ..............................................................................
    Team Cookies Give You Superpowers
    ...............................................................................
    For the lulz and an occasional intelligent thought, plus pics:

http://musclemilkisnotaeuphemism.blogspot.com/

dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I mentioned I'm going to actually start marketing my business, right? I've been playing around making a little webpage that will come up if you google my name and that I can put on prices and services and location, etc. So I want to put a face picture up and I spent WAY TOO much time today trying to take one with the webcam on this laptop. Lesson: there is no good lighting in my house in which to take a flattering webcam picture. It's all way overexposed. (Um, not that "good webcam picture" isn't an oxymoron anyway, right?)

This was the most business appropriate one I think:

But I look less haggard in sepia, LOL:

Smirking in my glasses with my hair up. I wouldn't trust this woman, personally:

I look prettiest here because my features are completely blurred, hahaha:

This might be okay as a business photo if I crop out my vacuum cleaner and the rest of the living room. Kinda weird my shoulders aren't in it, though:

And this is my absolute favorite--"mommy, I'm scared!":

Also? The older I get, the more I have my mother's nose.

I dunno, I might need to have a friend actually take a sh*tload of pics with my real camera.

Then I also wasted a lot of time signing up for this online ceu course b/c they wanted all this documentation I didn't have right to hand. I thought I knew where it all was, but some of it was not in that pile o' papers and folders. By the time I located it all and entered it, my shopping cart had timed out and I had to start over. ::smacking head against wall:: The good news is, I'll need all this shiz to make my new resume, which I'm also supposed to be doing, and NOW it's all together in the right place. Bright side! So, no cardio today. I gotta go out tonight so it's just not getting done. Ce la vie! Weight is holding steady at 117 (after brekkie) btw.

Happy Thursday!

Euqinom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Euqinom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Euqinom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Euqinom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Euqinom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Euqinom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Euqinom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Euqinom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Euqinom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Euqinom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Euqinom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Love the comments!
    First time order at iHerb.com? I got this discount code: EKE466. Will give you 10,- off on any order over 40$, 5 on any order under..
    http://www.iherb.com?rcode=EKE466

Blog! [url]http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165643671&p=1324304881#post1324304881[/url]

gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I heard somewhere that the only part of you that keeps growing as you age is your nose. Isn't that scary!? lol!

I like the last one and the fourth one You're so pretty!

Yay for business plans! Fun fun! What will you be doing??

Current Journal: Adventure Time with Turkey
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170094463&p=1489770341#post1489770341

My Super Awesome SNS log- Lori Battles the Holiday Pudge (Finished):
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140145363&page=2

"She's not overtraining- she just trains stupid" -Kimm4

thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Congrats on getting the business plans rolling, best of luck, seems like you're very organized. You look like a friendly person in most of those shots, cept the 3rd I have to admit, it's all "I just burried an unruly client in the woods teehee."
    Current PRs:
    Bench Press: 200x1
    Deads: 315x1
    Back Squats: 275x1

*Team Amazon* - Sisterhood of Iron
    *Log - There's a Ham in the Power Rack, Part II http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167311531

Originally Posted by Euqinom View Post
    Love the comments!
    You shoulda heard what I had to say about the ones I deleted.

Originally Posted by gobbles23 View Post
    I heard somewhere that the only part of you that keeps growing as you age is your nose. Isn't that scary!? lol!
    Ears too! Luckily those didn't start out too big on me, haha. Apparently it's your cartilage that never stops growing.

I like the last one and the fourth one You're so pretty!

Yay for business plans! Fun fun! What will you be doing??
    Massage! That thing that's always in the background when I take flexing pictures in the non-bathroom mirror? It's my massage table.

Congrats on getting the business plans rolling, best of luck, seems like you're very organized.
    That's sarcasm, right? says the woman who spent 1/2 an hour yesterday searching for her NCTMB # and expiration date.

You look like a friendly person in most of those shots, cept the 3rd I have to admit, it's all "I just burried an unruly client in the woods teehee."
    Yeah. That wasn't exactly what I was going for, hehehe.

Did some networking last night and had a former co-worker swear she's gonna call me for a treatment. WE'LL SEE ABOUT THAT. This morning I did that online ceu course I signed up for yesterday and filled up two boxes of books from my bedroom for charity. Productive Andrea is productive. Sorta. Gonna go to the gym later and hopefully gets some squats in if I can get the rack and then (look away, Auntie Hammie) I think I'm gonna try a trx class at my yoga place. Don't judge. I'm just curious and it might be funner cardio than, y'know, cardio.

Happy Friday!

pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000)
    NoooooooooooooooooooooooooooTRXnoooooooooooooooooo oooooo.

Jk...doesn't look too easy I don't think. Don't you have to be certified or something? I could totally be making that part up.
    My Journal
    Sometimes there's lifting talk. Sometimes notsomuch.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=135168601

*Sponsored* ProMera CapsiBlast=Completed
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153005161

*Sponsored* ProMera Con-Cret=Completed
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146080323&p=907575483&posted=1#post907575483

*TEAM AMAZON* Sisterhood of Iron

Benched 185x2 and isn't afraid to tell you ALL about it:)

marathonmom262 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marathonmom262 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marathonmom262 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marathonmom262 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marathonmom262 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marathonmom262 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marathonmom262 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marathonmom262 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marathonmom262 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marathonmom262 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marathonmom262 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Your commentary on the photos is hilarious - that "untrustworthy" shot was right on hahaha!

I do really like the one you thought was blurred - it is a really great natural "soft" photo that I think would be really great to use. You are beautiful dahling!
    Please join me on my journey to find balance:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147375163

gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I think it could be fun! I bet some things are pretty challenging!!!!

I DID notice your massage table in the background, actually! All I could do was fantasize about having my own so Stephen and I could enjoy it Ahhh, that's so cool. It must suck though that you can only do other people and not yourself!? When your back is sore and tight and your rubbing someone else's and you can't have one!?

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170094463&p=1489770341#post1489770341

Originally Posted by pharty View Post
    NoooooooooooooooooooooooooooTRXnoooooooooooooooooo oooooo.

Jk...doesn't look too easy I don't think. Don't you have to be certified or something? I could totally be making that part up.
    To teach it? I dunno.

Originally Posted by marathonmom262 View Post
    Your commentary on the photos is hilarious - that "untrustworthy" shot was right on hahaha!

I do really like the one you thought was blurred - it is a really great natural "soft" photo that I think would be really great to use. You are beautiful dahling!
    Okay, I trusted you guyz and used that one.

I think it could be fun! I bet some things are pretty challenging!!!!

I DID notice your massage table in the background, actually! All I could do was fantasize about having my own so Stephen and I could enjoy it Ahhh, that's so cool. It must suck though that you can only do other people and not yourself!? When your back is sore and tight and your rubbing someone else's and you can't have one!?
    If you seriously ever want to buy one for your apartment, you can find them on craigslist for cheap. My ex bought one for his house so I could work on him without schlepping mine over there and got one for a hundred bucks including a set of sheets. After about a year, he upgraded to a nicer, wider one for me and he sold the first one back on craigslist again for a hundred bucks--but we kept the sheets so actually he made a profit, hahahaha. But, srsly, people buy them to go to massage school and then drop out or whatever and are willing to unload them for a quarter of what they paid.

pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by dreahere View Post
    To teach it? I dunno.
    No to even use the straps!
    Mighta been gym-talk though. I'll try and find out
    My Journal

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146080323&p=907575483&posted=1#post907575483

thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Oh lawd we have some bicurious TRX people up in here. No shame in that though srs, if somebody actually lifts most of the time they can run through the streets nekkid for all I care.

No I don't believe you have to be certified at all in TRX to teach it or do it, it's kinda like running or farting, just go do it.
    Current PRs:

*Log - There's a Ham in the Power Rack, Part II http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167311531

I love you guys.

Workout, Friday skwat edition:

22 mins crossramp total, some before, some after lifting.

squats 45x12x1 95x8x1 115x8x1 135x5x3 140x5x2 145x5x4 <--(pleased with today; this is definitely the most total weight I've squatted since pre-surg and the sets at 145 weren't too crappy )

goblet squats w/ medicine ball 12x3 ATG <--(just to loosen my hips up after my real squats)

leg press 240x12x1 220x15x1 <--(+4 reps, +3 reps)

kneeling squats 135x8x1 155x8x2 160x8x1 <--(oh, I feel like I can just keep increasing these every workout; they better be giving me a super sexeh ass is all I'm saying )

Really really good leg day despite the fact that people be walking back and forth in front of my rack, standing directly between my rack and the mirror, and otherwise were being annoying the whole entire time I was skwatting.

Then I left, stopped at CVS to pick up a couple things, including a Snickers bar, which I then ate while I walked from the Y to the yoga/trx studio. Excuse me, but if I'm going to work out for 2 1/2 hours total (actually over three if you count walking back and forth) I need something to keep me going. And you know I don't hold with pre-workouts, hahaha.

TRX was kinda fun if you discount how friggin' uncoordinated I am. I followed along and kept up as best I could and didn't smack into my neighbor, so y'know, win-win. We did pistol squats, which I have absolutely no hope of ever doing otherwise, so that was cool. And I was forced to work my obliques, which you know how I feel about that. It's not like I EVER do it voluntarily. So I think this was probably good for me. Would do again. Teacher seemed like a nice, cool guy too. Only thing is, this beginner class is 6:30 on Fridays which conflicts with the 6 pm Friday restorative yoga class I also very much enjoy. Maybe I'll switch back and forth between them.

Anyway, then I came home and made pork chops at 8:30. And now I think I'ma take a hot bath, maybe with epsom salts if I do indeed have some in my bathroom like I think I do. Because frankly my glutes hurt already.

Good morning. I'm sitting here drinking coffee and watching some trainer show the anchor on CNN how to get Michele Obama's gunz. With purple three pound weights. What's even more hilarious is the anchor is a dude.

lol! Those 3 pound weights are effective, you know

Nice workout Andrea! Sweet squatting! And I completely condone that snickers bar Yum! They are one of my favorites!

Glad you enjoyed the TRX!!!!

Purple 3lb weights lolol.

Nice goin' on the 145 squats, all impressing da gym bf and everything. The TRX sounds interesting, would lol if I saw a line of like 10 people doing that. Mmm Snickers, gonna be a while? lol
    Current PRs:

Wife and Sammich Maker rickiecoombs's Avatar
    rickiecoombs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rickiecoombs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rickiecoombs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rickiecoombs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rickiecoombs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rickiecoombs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rickiecoombs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rickiecoombs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rickiecoombs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rickiecoombs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rickiecoombs is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Snickers! Ooh! Can't remember the last time I had a chocolate bar. Om nom nom nom nom.

If you lived near me (or I near you, for that matter) I would be a client! I'm all seized up... and while foam rolling does help to an extent, there is just a point at which I need someone to dig their elbow as deep as they can into my piriformis. Just sayin'.

Also - you're gorgeous! I'd Google your name to see your page, but I only know your first name! Hahaha.

Michele Obama has gunz? I think I missed that memo.

One day, I will squat 145 with great form. Until that day, however, I will live vicariously through others. You, for example.

Happy Saturday!
    My Journal - Large, But Not in Charge: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=128025573

Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Nice skwots!!!!

Snickers yummo!

I think the TRX straps could be fun definitely would help with stretching.
    Squat 275 Bench 175 Deadlift 285 Snatch 140 Clean & Jerk 185

Ongoing Journal... http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145852813

"Luck is a dividend of sweat. The more you sweat the luckier you get." Ray Kroc

And I completely condone that snickers bar Yum! They are one of my favorites!
    And then today I had baklava. It's possible I'm still fulking.

Nice goin' on the 145 squats, all impressing da gym bf and everything.
    Nah, I was there too late in the day. Bench brah's in around 1-ish.

The TRX sounds interesting, would lol if I saw a line of like 10 people doing that.
    Funny you should say that. The room they have it in has a big window facing the parking lot and all of a sudden during class someone said, "Hahaha, we have an audience!" Apparently the people getting out of yoga were gaping at us on their way by.

Originally Posted by rickiecoombs View Post

If you lived near me (or I near you, for that matter) I would be a client! I'm all seized up... and while foam rolling does help to an extent, there is just a point at which I need someone to dig their elbow as deep as they can into my piriformis. Just sayin'.
    That's one of my favorite things to do, not even kidding!

Also - you're gorgeous! I'd Google your name to see your page, but I only know your first name! Hahaha.
    Funny you should say that also--when I goggled myself yesterday from home, it was the first result, but when we tried it at my friend's today, it did NOT come up. Grrr. I need to investigate how to push it up in search engines. But I found there's a woman in Florida who has my same name (though hyphenated with another last name) which surprised me, because I do not have a common name. She's supposedly 51, and my friend was like, "oh, maybe she stole your identity!"

Michele Obama has gunz? I think I missed that memo.

She's not bad!

Originally Posted by Boomer29 View Post

I think the TRX straps could be fun definitely would help with stretching.
    The stretching part did feel excellent.

Hope everyone had a great Saturday! I'm spending the long weekend and probably a lot of the next couple weeks working on a project for/with a friend. Will try to get to the gym in the morning tomorrow beforehand though.

Upper body, quick and from memory:

lat pulldowns: 113x8x3

inverted rows: 8x4

chest press: 135x5x5

db bench: 30x8x1 35x5x5 <--literally have not db flat benched for 6 mos and that was better than I thought I would do, lulz

shrugs: 135x5x2 125x8x3 115x8x1

farmers walks w/35s: 3x around x1 2x around x1

tricep dip machine: 121x8x3 <--arm isolation day for January apparently, haha

waiters carries w/10s: 1x around x3

25 mins crossramp broken up, some before, some after

Notes: bench brah gave me his clips, and Courtney (and boyfriend) were there today. Haven't seen her in months and she still gave me stinkeye. Also almost broke her neck trying to see what I had on the bar while I was shrugging. Hehehe
    Last edited by dreahere; 01-20-2013 at 08:24 PM.

cmg1976 is just really nice. (+1000) cmg1976 is just really nice. (+1000) cmg1976 is just really nice. (+1000) cmg1976 is just really nice. (+1000) cmg1976 is just really nice. (+1000) cmg1976 is just really nice. (+1000) cmg1976 is just really nice. (+1000) cmg1976 is just really nice. (+1000) cmg1976 is just really nice. (+1000) cmg1976 is just really nice. (+1000) cmg1976 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Upper body, quick and from memory:

Lat pulldowns: 113x8x3

Inverted rows: 8x4

Chest press: 135x5x5

Db bench: 30x8x1 35x5x5 <--literally have not db flat benched for 6 mos and that was better than I thought I would do, lulz

Shrugs: 135x5x2 125x8x3 115x8x1

Farmers walks w/ 35s: 3x around x1 2x around x1

Tricep dip machhine: 121x8x3 <--arm isolation day for January apparently, haha

Waiters carries: w/ 10s 1x around x3

25 mins crossramp broken up

notes: bench brah gave me his clips and Courtney (and boyfriend) were there today. Haven't seen her in months and she still gave me stinkeye. Also almost broke her ne k trying to see what I had on the bar while I was shrugging. Hehehe
    Your workout looks strong! I've read about bench brah, will have to go back and see who this Courtney person is. Your gym is so dramatic, lol

Bahahaha! That girls attitude towards you reeks of jealousy Hahaha!

Nice workout! Wow!

hieronymous is just really nice. (+1000) hieronymous is just really nice. (+1000) hieronymous is just really nice. (+1000) hieronymous is just really nice. (+1000) hieronymous is just really nice. (+1000) hieronymous is just really nice. (+1000) hieronymous is just really nice. (+1000) hieronymous is just really nice. (+1000) hieronymous is just really nice. (+1000) hieronymous is just really nice. (+1000) hieronymous is just really nice. (+1000)
    I hope you get a ton of clients.

I always had fun with the TRX until they put it in the 'personal training only' section.
    Love others well, but love thyself the most

Originally Posted by cmg1976 View Post
    Your workout looks strong! I've read about bench brah, will have to go back and see who this Courtney person is. Your gym is so dramatic, lol
    My gym is FULL of colorful characters.

Bahahaha! That girls attitude towards you reeks of jealousy Hahaha!
    She's so silly.

Nice workout! Wow!
    Thanks, chickie!

Originally Posted by hieronymous View Post
    I hope you get a ton of clients.

I always had fun with the TRX until they put it in the 'personal training only' section.
    Maybe that's what P meant about being certified? Maybe the gyms aren't allowing people to use them unsupervised now??? They seem less dangerous than kettlebells and oly bars, LOL.

Maybe that's what P meant about being certified? Maybe the gyms aren't allowing people to use them unsupervised now??? They seem less dangerous than kettlebells and oly bars, LOL.
    Would not surprise me one bit to see someone get tangled up and hanging by an ankle from that thing in my gym. lol
    Current PRs:

Just had time to do a real brief lower body today. Figured it was bettah than doing nothing!

squats 45x10x1 95x8x1 115x8x1 135x5x3 145x5x2

box squats 125x8x2 135x8x3 140x7x1 <--all high box; 140 is def my box squat pr post-surg

seated calves 105x8x2 110x8x2

Then I had to gtfo

Happy Monday holiday, if you are having one!

Nice workout! Yay for pre-op weights! See? Didn't take long at all

Monday holiday? I wish my monday was a holiday

I'm going to have to ask someone about this. Remind me tmrw at 4am
    My friend banged her head on the oly bar once. Had a big old goose egg for a while. I laughed. A lot. Not good friend.

Would not surprise me one bit to see someone get tangled up and hanging by an ankle from that thing in my gym. lol
    Dude that would be me I'm sure of it.

Just had time to do a real brief lower body today. Figured it was bettah than doing nothing!

box squats 125x8x2 135x8x3 140x7x1 <--all high box; 140 is def my box squat pr post-surg

Then I had to gtfo

Woot legs!
    My Journal

cmg1976 is just really nice. (+1000) cmg1976 is just really nice. (+1000) cmg1976 is just really nice. (+1000) cmg1976 is just really nice. (+1000) cmg1976 is just really nice. (+1000) cmg1976 is just really nice. (+1000) cmg1976 is just really nice. (+1000) cmg1976 is just really nice. (+1000) cmg1976 is just really nice. (+1000) cmg1976 is just really nice. (+1000) cmg1976 is just really nice. (+1000)

Then I had to gtfo

Awesome! Monday isn't a holiday (vet clinics never close, lol) but it is my Sunday
    My training journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150928103

Then I had to gtfo
    Your squat numbers seemed to just shoot up lately, way to go all HAM up in dat gym.
    Pfft not having a happy Monday nor a holiday, irritated my Netflix will sit in the mailbox another day, but thank you for the general positivity! /whining
    Current PRs: