Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    kingjameskjf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingjameskjf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingjameskjf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingjameskjf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingjameskjf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingjameskjf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingjameskjf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingjameskjf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingjameskjf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingjameskjf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingjameskjf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

SNS Product Spotlight of the Labor Day week: Come try Phenibut XT!

Serious Nutrition Solutions will be doing a product spotlight each week to bring awareness to the brand and get some product in the hands of those who haven't tried it! We also will be rewarding those who have supported SNS in the past and enjoyed the product, with more product.

Let's get Week 3 started with Phenibut XT!

Phenibut is commonly used for:
    • Anxiety
    • Social Anxiety/Social Behavior
    • Improved Stress Levels
    • Insomnia and Restful Sleep
    • Mood & Relaxation
    • Improved Awareness and Concentration
    • Intellectual Function
    • Fatigue Reduction

What is Phenibut?

Phenibut (beta-phenyl-gamma-aminobutyric acid) was discovered in Russia during the 1960's. It is a derivative of the neurotransmitter GABA and is capable of passing the blood brain barrier.

Phenibut is regarded as a nootropic for its ability to have an affect of various neurological functions. It is a gamma receptor agonist and also causes the release of GABA.

Phenibut XT Dosage Notes:

Phenibut XT's effects can be dosage dependant, with the typical effects of phenibut being felt in 1.5 to 2 hours, although some people notice effects sooner.

Suggested usage ranges from 500 to 2000 mg, divided over 2 to 3 daily dosages. The half life of this compound is approximately 5 hours so most individuals attempt to space their dosages throughout the day.

Tolerance can develop to some of the effects of phenibut, although it is reported by many that it does not develop to the nootropic effect.

To prevent tolerance from occurring, many people take phenibut for durations of no more than 2 weeks, followed by an equal time off. Alternatively, some individuals simply do not use phenibut everyday, depending on the purpose of usage.

Also note that effects to phenibut can vary by the person per dosage, so it is suggested that people start with a smaller dosage and work their way up in order to find their own proper dosing.

Some general dosage observations:

As a Short Term Sleep Aid – average dosing is 1 to 2 capsules approximately 2 hours before bedtime. Since Phenibut is reported to help produce longer, deeper sleep, it is suggested that when taken for this purpose that it should be taken around 10 hours before anticipated waking time until individual response is assessed.

For Mild Anxiety – average dosing is 1 capsule 2 – 3 times per day in between meals for periods of up to two weeks, followed by a week to two week break.

For Acute Bouts of Anxiety – average dosing is 1 to 2 capsules 2 – 3 times per day. Note that we cannot recommend exceeding 4 caps total per day. When used for this purpose, it is generally used for periods of several days followed by a week to 10 day break.

Nootropic Properties – Average dosing is 1 to 3 capsules for 2 to 4 weeks, followed by a 2 week layoff.

Additional Notes:

Many individuals may find it beneficial to stack Phenibut XT with Focus XT for enhanced nootropic benefits.

We cannot condone the usage of Phenibut XT with alcohol. Even though many individuals take phenibut containing products along with alcohol to intensify the effects of alcohol, we can not condone this action.

Applications:

Requirements: 18 years and up. Review is a requirement, please post the link to your thread in here for those who receive the product.

If you haven't tried the product before:
    State your interest Phenibut XT and why/how you would like to use it.

If you have tried the product before:
    State your thoughts on the product, and if you have posted a review/log, please post the link here to increase your chances of getting chosen!

Also state whether you are willing to do either the review or a full log:
    A log is not required but it might help in making a selection if it gets too close.

*I will choose winners from each category and announce them Sunday 9/11. Start the posting!

The Goals of the Serious Nutrition Solutions Baseline Series are simple ones – to provide top quality products at the most cost effective prices, and to provide a straight forward approach to the consumer about what the products are, and what they are used for.
    kingjameskjf @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

My contest prep/workout journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=115012401&page=4

Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Love me some Phenibut XT, feels good man
    Meow

Lookin' To A New Dream johnny18302's Avatar
    johnny18302 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johnny18302 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johnny18302 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johnny18302 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johnny18302 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johnny18302 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johnny18302 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johnny18302 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johnny18302 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johnny18302 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johnny18302 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Never needed this but sounds awesome! Lets see a log apps and reviews ppl!
    Everyone is created equally, but it is your choice on what you do with yourself!
    Don't doubt, just get it done!
    Happy day, everyday!

Current Sponsered Log: GTFIH
    MANSports Nolvadren XT
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=148111483&p=947956443#post947956443

Reviews:
    http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/johnny18302/more.php?section=supplement_review

**True honest reviews

em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

Great product for relaxation,stress and anxiety

fortes fortuna adiuvat itzDodge's Avatar
    itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Doh so much want I loved the feeling the next day after dosing phenibut was great all day long. I'm just starting the school semester and just recently finished off my Poseidon NT. I would so totally love to log this but I dose phenibut sparingly, 2-3 times a week max typically.
    NSCA CSCS

Online Coach and Brofessor
    http://www.biggerfastersmarter.com/

ChaseW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChaseW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChaseW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChaseW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChaseW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChaseW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChaseW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChaseW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChaseW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChaseW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChaseW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Okay now THIS I could use right now. I've struggled with anxiety my whole life. I know I had to forfeit the last time I won but I would definitely be able to start using this and log it ASAP!

Im the kid with all the FocusXT, the agmatine, glucuronolactone and DAA lol.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

kingjameskjf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingjameskjf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingjameskjf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingjameskjf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingjameskjf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingjameskjf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingjameskjf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingjameskjf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingjameskjf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingjameskjf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingjameskjf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by em-dubya View Post
    Great product for relaxation,stress and anxiety
    I'll find out any day when my own bottle come in!

Originally Posted by itzDodge View Post
    Doh so much want I loved the feeling the next day after dosing phenibut was great all day long. I'm just starting the school semester and just recently finished off my Poseidon NT. I would so totally love to log this but I dose phenibut sparingly, 2-3 times a week max typically.
    Dosing like that is common with this product so that is not a problem at all, throw up an app!

Originally Posted by ChaseW View Post
    Okay now THIS I could use right now. I've struggled with anxiety my whole life. I know I had to forfeit the last time I won but I would definitely be able to start using this and log it ASAP!

Im the kid with all the FocusXT, the agmatine, glucuronolactone and DAA lol.
    I remember, toss in a app

emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    My entry
    State your interest Phenibut XT and why/how you would like to use it. I have never tried any SNS products before. in my line of work public safety it is high stress. feel this would help on some of the very stressful days and would love to give it a try. Will post a review as well
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

That was odd, I just tried to rep a couple people in this thread and it said: "You cannot give reputation to this user." Didn't say anything about spread or the typical too much lately (r/c).

LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by emergency View Post
    My entry
    State your interest Phenibut XT and why/how you would like to use it. I have never tried any SNS products before. in my line of work public safety it is high stress. feel this would help on some of the very stressful days and would love to give it a try. Will post a review as well
    ^^^ this guy does good logs
    My Journal, sometimes there are adorable dog pics
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149029193

Animal Project F log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171830873&p=1450434263#post1450434263

DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Socially Awkward Penguin Checking in

im a very self aware person so i suffer anxiety quite often and have trouble focusing in class at times, long drives, traffic, homework, family issues are all part of my daily life lol so stress is definetely a factor... ive never had phenibut, sounds interesting and will like to see if it improves my issues..

im able to do a full awesome detailed review

EDIT: i said was gonna be able to log but my schedule is a little tight ATM and can only do a review, id hate to disappoint SNS if i couldnt log it properly... review will be pretty detailed and hopefully around the time i have exams at school... would detail on how pheni helped me with that..
    Last edited by DASBUNKER; 09-06-2011 at 03:03 PM.

PapaGiorgio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PapaGiorgio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PapaGiorgio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PapaGiorgio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PapaGiorgio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PapaGiorgio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PapaGiorgio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PapaGiorgio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PapaGiorgio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PapaGiorgio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PapaGiorgio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    JUST TO LET ANYONE WHO TRIES THIS KNOW, THIS IS SOME POWERFUL SH*T! Don't underestimate it! If you don't feel anything, wait 6 hours!

But it works very well as an addition to a nootropic stack. Tolerance builds QUICKLY, so try to stay under 1.5-2 grams a day. Going over that will really mess you up. I dose it about 500mg 3x a day.

velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm taking PEA now, it helps me not want kill everyone in the room.
    When PEA stops working, I'll step up to this big dog: Phenibut XT.

Good luck to the applicants!
    "Evidently Mr. Ringo's an educated man. Now I really hate him."

MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Not entering, but i've gotten a bottle from SNS before and reviewed it. As far as phenibut goes, this is one of the highest quality versions I know of.

Sleep was INSANELY good while using this stuff, and being an insomniac this is not something I say often.
    Free Agent.

Rocker87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rocker87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rocker87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rocker87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rocker87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rocker87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rocker87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rocker87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rocker87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rocker87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rocker87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I have not used this product before and would love to try it! I am interested in this product for a few reasons. First, the stress I have from finishing college, working, and keeping up with any additional stress can not make me the most pleasant person to be around to say the least. The lowering of stress that this product offers would be badly needed right now for me. Also, I have mild anxiety issues around big crowds sometimes and since that raises my stress the benefits of this product would go hand in hand in helping me out. Another reason I would love to use this product is because within the past month my sleep has been really messed up. I used to be able to sleep 6-8 hours and feel well rested the next day. However, lately I sleep 3-5 while waking up constantly throughout the night and then I wake up feeling tired and groggy the entire next day. I would love to post in an depth review!
    Last edited by Rocker87; 09-05-2011 at 10:38 PM.
    My Dymatize Xpand2X Mini-log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145790661

My AppNut RPM/Drive Log (completed):
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146352753

WTFgrrrr will become famous soon enough. (+50) WTFgrrrr will become famous soon enough. (+50) WTFgrrrr will become famous soon enough. (+50) WTFgrrrr will become famous soon enough. (+50) WTFgrrrr will become famous soon enough. (+50) WTFgrrrr will become famous soon enough. (+50) WTFgrrrr will become famous soon enough. (+50) WTFgrrrr will become famous soon enough. (+50) WTFgrrrr will become famous soon enough. (+50) WTFgrrrr will become famous soon enough. (+50) WTFgrrrr will become famous soon enough. (+50)

I have no experience with any cognitive supplements so I am interested in using this product as my first in this category. I would like to use it to improve my overall life and job related activies, as well as my evening workouts. Staying focused in the gym can be tough sometimes and Phenibut I would like to try and see if it makes any improvements in my training/life.

Thanks.

A log is not required but it might help in making a selection if it gets too close.

I will review product and do a full log.

schizm76 is just really nice. (+1000) schizm76 is just really nice. (+1000) schizm76 is just really nice. (+1000) schizm76 is just really nice. (+1000) schizm76 is just really nice. (+1000) schizm76 is just really nice. (+1000) schizm76 is just really nice. (+1000) schizm76 is just really nice. (+1000) schizm76 is just really nice. (+1000) schizm76 is just really nice. (+1000) schizm76 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Nom Z View Post
    Love me some Phenibut XT, feels good man
    ^this. Have been dosing 2 caps prebed (5 days on, 2 off) for the last 2 weeks...deep/restful sleep everytime, great stuff!

longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I'm all over this ish

blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    In!!!!!!!1 I think I meet all of the prerequisites!! LOL

always stressed.
    can't sleep - check my journal IF I do sleep, it's for less than 3 hrs at a time.
    mood & concentration are always crap.

Originally Posted by velocityrob View Post

why would you NOT want that feeling?
    Last edited by blkbelt42; 09-06-2011 at 12:53 PM.

-Jules- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -Jules- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -Jules- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -Jules- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -Jules- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -Jules- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -Jules- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -Jules- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -Jules- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -Jules- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -Jules- is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Rob, I would have thought you would have already stepped your game

I'm trying Phenibute tomorrow, I'll post what I think about it in my log.
    My workout journal. Suggestions welcome.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137891743

schizm76 is just really nice. (+1000) schizm76 is just really nice. (+1000) schizm76 is just really nice. (+1000) schizm76 is just really nice. (+1000) schizm76 is just really nice. (+1000) schizm76 is just really nice. (+1000) schizm76 is just really nice. (+1000) schizm76 is just really nice. (+1000) schizm76 is just really nice. (+1000) schizm76 is just really nice. (+1000) schizm76 is just really nice. (+1000)

Originally Posted by -Jules- View Post
    Rob, I would have thought you would have already stepped your game

I'm trying Phenibute tomorrow, I'll post what I think about it in my log.
    No Joke V-Rob!! C'mon man! I will REACH straight thru this network, I SWEAR I WILL!!!

JCTWP46 is a name known to all. (+5000) JCTWP46 is a name known to all. (+5000) JCTWP46 is a name known to all. (+5000) JCTWP46 is a name known to all. (+5000) JCTWP46 is a name known to all. (+5000) JCTWP46 is a name known to all. (+5000) JCTWP46 is a name known to all. (+5000) JCTWP46 is a name known to all. (+5000) JCTWP46 is a name known to all. (+5000) JCTWP46 is a name known to all. (+5000) JCTWP46 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up

I've got some Phenibut XT on the way, along with some Focus XT, and 2 tubs of SNS Piracetam are patiently waiting. I'm new to all 3.

Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JCTWP46 View Post
    I've got some Phenibut XT on the way, along with some Focus XT, and 2 tubs of SNS Piracetam are patiently waiting. I'm new to all 3.

[img]http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/3/35d21cgjpg.gif[img]
    Ahhhh yea, gonna feel good!
    Meow

plznodemondrop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plznodemondrop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plznodemondrop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plznodemondrop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plznodemondrop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plznodemondrop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plznodemondrop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plznodemondrop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plznodemondrop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plznodemondrop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plznodemondrop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I've never even seen this product before but it seems like a plausible alternative to ********, lol...

hook a brotha up with a bottle or some samples or something! forrealllll!
    If you rep me because I make a good post, I will rep you back for using the rep system as it should be used.

~Liftin' heavy, eatin' often, and layin' off the bottle~

CHECK OUT MY FOOD CHALLENGE ADVENTURES!
    70+ Hooters Wings: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=129531263
    2 Foot Long, 5+ lb Burrito: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139186373&page=1

longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Phenibut is something I've been looking to add to my supplement "stack" for awhile now. I use Piracetam, Focus XT, Huperzine, and Picammilon regularly (all SNS)

This stack has worked great btw, very pleased with it. I've been curious to see how the Phenibut would work in social outings, work, school, and for sleep. Ideally I'd love to have it for the upcoming Olympia! I usually get all hopped up on caffeine (upwards of 600 mg on some days) and maybe the Phenibut will help to keep my stress in check. I'm usually fine but the last day of the expos can get tiresome, you're worn out and ready to get back home. Anyone that's worked the expos, knows exactly what I'm talking about. On top of that I'd use the Phenibut a couple of days out of the week when I'm teaching accounting at work.

I'd be willing to use it however you recommend.

I'm currently doing a log, if that's a problem please disregard my app as I don't want to take this opportunity away from someone else that could do a log. I'll eventually end up trying it when I place an order. I'd love to do a review on it and update it along the way. I'm guessing the review would be updated 6-10 times at least.

would be really nice if I could get this and then stack it with some stim free focus xt nomsayin'?

-MSR9889- is a name known to all. (+5000) -MSR9889- is a name known to all. (+5000) -MSR9889- is a name known to all. (+5000) -MSR9889- is a name known to all. (+5000) -MSR9889- is a name known to all. (+5000) -MSR9889- is a name known to all. (+5000) -MSR9889- is a name known to all. (+5000) -MSR9889- is a name known to all. (+5000) -MSR9889- is a name known to all. (+5000) -MSR9889- is a name known to all. (+5000) -MSR9889- is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    Applications:

Requirements: 18 years and up. Review is a requirement, please post the link to your thread in here for those who receive the product.

State your thoughts on the product, and if you have posted a review/log, please post the link here to increase your chances of getting chosen!

-Turning 22 tomorrow

-I have never tried any phenibut product and would be interested in it as a sleep aid. I would only be using it 2-3 nights a week, before my 8 AM classes or the night before a big workout if I want to be fresh and well rested. I have had insomia for the past year and a half and it has wreaked havoc on my body and even caused my lifting progress to regress. Anything that can help me get a full nights sleep and improve recovery is worth looking into. I am also looking for alternatives to my sleep medication which dont help much and leave me feeling awful the next day.

-I can do a log for the nights I take it and post how I feel, how I slept, how my workouts went, etc. I can also do a full review once finished. I always give honest reviews of everything.
    We think we know, that is our tragedy; so we never discover.

We got some excellent applicants in here! These reviews/logs are going to be great!

fortes fortuna adiuvat itzDodge's Avatar
    itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

I have tried it before I got some in trade 90% full and it last a long time at such an easy dosage. After turning over and over last night I realized I want a sleep aid for nights when I have some important stuff the next day. I recall how amazing Phenibut XT was putting me out and then the next day, even on little sleep, I felt great. I found that if I over slept sometimes I'd be groggy but normally with it there was like 20 minutes of groggy but then an incredibly refreshing feeling for like the rest of the day. I would love a chance to use it again especially during this school semester which will be increasingly stressful as I delve into more classes I've never done anything with before. 3rd year engineering major.

Totally down to log it.
    NSCA CSCS

Online Coach and Brofessor
    http://www.biggerfastersmarter.com/

Now North of Westside UncleWade's Avatar
    UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

UncleWade's Application

I believe that I meet all the requirements as outlined in the opening post, as I'm 20 years old.

I have never tried any brand of phenibut before, but have had a relationship ongoing with SNS for the past several months and have used Agmatine, Focus XT, Adrena-G as part of a log for Doc.Happy (she rocks!!) and am currently logging PLCAR-500 and TTA-500 as a mini-cutting combination for Steve (he rocks too!!). I have also privately purchased additional Focus XT, Agmatine, and MCC.

I am a firm believer in SNS as a company and as a group of people and would love to continue to try various products from the product line. The PLCAR and TTA have had excellent aesthetical benefits (check the log in my sig), but the PLCAR has also had some pretty awesome cognitive benefits as well.

I would love to post a review of Phenibut XT. As a college student with hectic days and sometimes restless sleep, it would make an excellent addition to my supplementation regimen. Phenibut is a supplement that has interested me for quite some time but has always seemed to take a back seat to other things, whether it be different categories of supplements or gas, food, books, et cetera. This is a great chance to try something I've been looking at for quite some time.I would be more likely to write a final review rather than a log, because I would probably dose it no more than 2-3 times per week as it has been mentioned to avoid any dependency issues or things of that nature........and I already have an ongoing SNS log anyways.

It would be an honor to continue working with SNS to provide clear, concise, and honest feedback for the product line. As always, it would be my objective to be as detailed and analytical as possible..........I hope that my past logging experience has shown you sufficient evidence that I am a thorough and dedicated lifter and genuinely enjoy your products and people. I would love to be a part of the team someday!

Thanks for the opportunity.
    NOV || Ohio Chapter || Be more, have less.