Page 14 of 235 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 ... LastLast
    J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by kconnell View Post
    Got this from one of Chad's posts.

1 small container Greek yogurt
    1 scoop Infinite Whey Vanilla
    1/2 box jello white choc instant pudding

Mix and it tastes just like cheesecake!

I would imagine you could use Isolate or regular yogurt or any flavor protein.

Oh wow, NOM NOM NOM!!

Just put in a 2 mile run! Didn't time it because we had troubles like bugs getting in my wife's eyes and such, she had to stop to take off her jacket...things like that so I didn't even both to time it...lol

2 miles at a speed a little faster than normal pace
    Sped up the last 1/4 mile...I would say 80% max speed
    Sprinted last 100 yards.

I only took 1/2 scoop of Juggernaut before the run. Even that small amount helps out with the endurance.

---Supplementation---
    Orange Triad 2x3
    Carnitine MTX x 2 in the AM fasted
    1 scoop CarnoCre
    1 scoop IL Vanilla whey for lunch on the go.
    1 scoop Blue Raspberry Infinite Force while watching a parade with my family.
    1/2 scoop Juggernaut
    4 scoops Flavored BCAA to sip on the rest of the night after run.
    --- Blankety Blank Blank ---

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Oh yes. Sometimes I take 1/2 scoop in the early afternoon if I'm dragging.

Good run.
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Available as a rep

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by J_Dieter View Post

Look who’s at the Infinite Labs booth at the Olympia! “I Am Juggernaut” winner Wildbill22 with Txfirefighter05!
    Two most excellent Juggernauts!
    Workout Log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179207031

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Despite the fact I pulled a mid-back muscle during kegs yesterday, I have to admit it was quite effective. I am very sore in my hams, quads, but only marginally in my calves. Even with glutamine (but no Infinite Force thus time..... Hmmmm...) This after on my 3rd set of my first exercise that my left midback compensated for a twing of a pinched nerve.

Needless to say I took today off. Ice and massage has helped a lot.

Who is going to stream the Olympia?

How's the back KC?
    Workout Log:

Good job getting that run in Justin! Sometimes I do a untimed city-run, more for calorie burn/sightseeing than anything else.
    Workout Log:

whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hello

Question, if I'm using aminO Energy as a daily supplement, for focus, energy, and bcaa's...can I take juggernaut pre workout, also? (not also as in ''in addition to'' amino energy for preworkout, but in the same day that i take amino energy in the a.m.) I take it everyday, upon waking. TIA for your reply.

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by whatevergirl View Post
    Hello

Question, if I'm using aminO Energy as a daily supplement, for focus, energy, and bcaa's...can I take juggernaut pre workout, also? (not also as in ''in addition to'' amino energy for preworkout, but in the same day that i take amino energy in the a.m.) I take it everyday, upon waking. TIA for your reply.
    Amino Energy contains 160 mg of caffeine. So, the answer is... It depends. It depends on how sensitive you are to caffeine - if you take them both pre-workout.

If you take Amino Energy in the morning and Juggernaut in the evening (or vise-versa if you workout in the morning), there should absolutely no problem as caffeine is out of your system in 5 hours. Personally, I workout in the morning and if I take Juggernaut or any caffeine within 5 of hours of sleep, I don't sleep. Good question, and good luck!.
    Available as a rep

J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Bill got to train and get tips from Joe "SWAT" Palumbo and Hope Smallwonder!

Originally Posted by JohnButz View Post
    How's the back KC?
    Not 100%, but enough that I feel good enough to workout (ARMS). I've had worse times with it and I knew something felt a little off.

Pre-workout:

1 Cyclo Bolan cap
    3 NO Beta
    1 scoop Juggernaut
    1/2 scoop Build XS

Intra:
    1/2 scoop Infinite Force
    1/2 scoop Build XS
    1/2 scoop GLutamine

Biceps: Bulging Biceps Routine:
    For those who don't know what this is, it is a pure pump routine that Paul Burton developed - use lighter than normal weights because you constantly are contracting.

Warmup - Machine Preacher Curls (Cable Preacher if not available) 2x12xlight weight

Triset (3 sets): Rest no more than 20 seconds between each triset
    Barbell (E-Z) Curl x 8 PC x 8 full-range reps x light weight
    Standing DB Curls x 8 PC x 8 full-range reps x light weight
    Seated Machine Preacher x 8 PC x 8 full-range reps x light weight

Don't lock-out, use a light grip (emphasis bicep only)
    on DB Curls (pinky higher than others, toward outside of shoulder),
    slow reps (neg down)

NOTE: PC = Peak Contraction - At top of movement, contract hard
    for 2-3 seconds

Started the Grape Massport early! Nom, nom, nom!

Triceps:

Warm-up Rope Pushdown 20x120 - Don't forget to warm-up this crucial area!

Rope Pushdown 14,12,12,11,10(+6x100 dropset)x125 (double pulley 25 secs rest) Dropped the weight a little to concentrate on form

Body-weight bent-over facing triceps press 12,10,9,8,7 (20 secs rest) slow, constant-tension

Forearms:
    Superset:
    Wrist Curl 6x60
    Reverse Curl 5x60 (continual back-n-forth, no rest)

Believe me now and hear me later.... This will P-u-m-p you up!

30 mins after, 1 scoop Infinite Whey Vanilla
    Available as a rep

whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Amino Energy contains 160 mg of caffeine. So, the answer is... It depends. It depends on how sensitive you are to caffeine - if you take them both pre-workout.

If you take Amino Energy in the morning and Juggernaut in the evening (or vise-versa if you workout in the morning), there should absolutely no problem as caffeine is out of your system in 5 hours. Personally, I workout in the morning and if I take Juggernaut or any caffeine within 5 of hours of sleep, I don't sleep. Good question, and good luck!.
    thanks very much for your reply. yea, i have been wanting to try the juggernaut product since john butz told me about it. i would opt for amino energy in the a/m then, and juggernaut pre workout which is in the evenings mon thru thurs, and then i'd play it by ear on the weekends. i need to check out the ingredients...i don't want a product with creatine, not sure if juggernaut has that as a component. thanks again.

Originally Posted by whatevergirl View Post
    thanks very much for your reply. yea, i have been wanting to try the juggernaut product since john butz told me about it. i would opt for amino energy in the a/m then, and juggernaut pre workout which is in the evenings mon thru thurs, and then i'd play it by ear on the weekends. i need to check out the ingredients...i don't want a product with creatine, not sure if juggernaut has that as a component. thanks again.
    Hey Sharon! Yeah, Juggernaut definitely has creatine. Maybe Phenyl-Core would be of interest:

I have seen some use it pre-workout.
    Workout Log:

Aging Without Growing Old lonniej's Avatar
    lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Oh wow, NOM NOM NOM!!

Just put in a 2 mile run! Didn't time it because we had troubles like bugs getting in my wife's eyes and such, she had to stop to take off her jacket...things like that so I didn't even both to time it...lol

2 miles at a speed a little faster than normal pace
    Sped up the last 1/4 mile...I would say 80% max speed
    Sprinted last 100 yards.

I only took 1/2 scoop of Juggernaut before the run. Even that small amount helps out with the endurance.

---Supplementation---
    Orange Triad 2x3
    Carnitine MTX x 2 in the AM fasted
    1 scoop CarnoCre
    1 scoop IL Vanilla whey for lunch on the go.
    1 scoop Blue Raspberry Infinite Force while watching a parade with my family.
    1/2 scoop Juggernaut
    4 scoops Flavored BCAA to sip on the rest of the night after run.
    Good job JD..

Not 100%, but enough that I feel good enough to workout (ARMS). I've had worse times with it and I knew something felt a little off.

Pre-workout:

1 Cyclo Bolan cap
    3 NO Beta
    1 scoop Juggernaut
    1/2 scoop Build XS

Intra:
    1/2 scoop Infinite Force
    1/2 scoop Build XS
    1/2 scoop GLutamine

For those who don't know what this is, it is a pure pump routine that Paul Burton developed - use lighter than normal weights because you constantly are contracting.

Warmup - Machine Preacher Curls (Cable Preacher if not available) 2x12xlight weight

slow reps (neg down)

for 2-3 seconds

Triceps:

Rope Pushdown 14,12,12,11,10(+6x100 dropset)x125 (double pulley 25 secs rest) Dropped the weight a little to concentrate on form

Body-weight bent-over facing triceps press 12,10,9,8,7 (20 secs rest) slow, constant-tension

Forearms:
    Superset:
    Wrist Curl 6x60

Looks like an awesome arm workout KC, I'll have to give that a try.

Enjoying a post-workout Massport. Here is today's workout and progress pics:

Bench Press
    45x20
    125x5
    145x5
    165x15

Dips
    BWx20
    BWx20
    BWx20
    BWx20
    BWx20

alt with

Pull-ups
    BWx20
    BWx13
    BWx13
    BWx13
    BWx12

Trap Bar Rows----this didn't work out too good.
    60x12
    60x12
    60x12

CG Bench
    95x20
    135x8
    135x7

Supps

2 Orange Triad Tablets
    2 Orange Oxi-mega Caps
    1 scoop Orange Oxi-mega Greens

1 scoop Carno-Cre
    1 scoop Juggernaut
    1 scoop Massport
    2 scoops Infinite Pro Isolate

2 Orange Triad Tablets
    2 Orange Oxi-mega Caps
    1 heaping scoop of Cyclo-REM

Vids of the pull-ups and Bench (as many as possible set) are on the way.......
    Solid workout John..Nice pics..you're looking good, evidence of discipline and hard work.
    "No, I beat my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize." --1 Corinthians 9:27

My Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=133950541

Originally Posted by lonniej View Post
    Good job JD..

Looks like an awesome arm workout KC, I'll have to give that a try.

Solid workout John..Nice pics..you're looking good, evidence of discipline and hard work.
    Thanks Lonnie!
    Workout Log:

CLB454 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CLB454 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CLB454 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CLB454 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CLB454 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CLB454 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CLB454 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CLB454 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CLB454 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CLB454 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CLB454 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Nice Pump workout!!!!

Pre-workout:

1 Cyclo Bolan cap
    3 NO Beta
    1 scoop Juggernaut
    1/2 scoop Build XS

Intra:
    1/2 scoop Infinite Force
    1/2 scoop Build XS
    1/2 scoop GLutamine

slow reps (neg down)

for 2-3 seconds

Triceps:

Forearms:
    Superset:
    Wrist Curl 6x60

Great pic guys !!!!

Look who’s at the Infinite Labs booth at the Olympia! “I Am Juggernaut” winner Wildbill22 with Txfirefighter05!
    Instagram @cbreezy_454

Arrow 09.19.2011 Press/Upper

Press
    45x20
    85x3
    95x3
    110x7

Dips
    BW+10x20
    BW+10x20
    BW+10x20
    BW+10x20
    BW+10x20

alt with

Pull-ups

BW+10x16
    BW+10x13
    BW+10x13
    BW+10x13
    BW+10x12

Lying Triceps Extension
    55x12
    55x13
    55x10
    55x10

Supps

2 Orange Triad Tablets
    2 Orange Oxi-mega Caps

1 scoop Carno-Cre
    1 scoop Juggernaut
    1 scoop Massport
    2 scoops Infinite Pro Isolate

2 Orange Triad Tablets
    2 Orange Oxi-mega Caps
    Workout Log:

aramirezalex35 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aramirezalex35 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aramirezalex35 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aramirezalex35 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aramirezalex35 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aramirezalex35 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aramirezalex35 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aramirezalex35 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aramirezalex35 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aramirezalex35 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aramirezalex35 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yo,
    your log is looking great keep it up
    Dream big to Get Big....

Visit my Bodyspace @ http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/aramirezalex35/

Visit my I am Juggernaut thread @ http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137629993

Originally Posted by aramirezalex35 View Post
    Yo,
    your log is looking great keep it up
    Thanks man! And thank you for stopping in here!
    Workout Log:

Thought I'd post a goal up here. My Birthday is October 12th, and I would like to be 225 by than. I should hit a total of 50 pounds lost next week!

Juggernaut-less 2.5 mile run - 28 minutes 46 seconds. Really slow, but we had to pull over a couple times for oncoming traffic (people walking their dogs). I don't know why it was so busy!

Aging Without Growing Old lonniej's Avatar
    lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by j_dieter View Post
    thought i'd post a goal up here. My birthday is october 12th, and i would like to be 225 by than. I should hit a total of 50 pounds lost next week!
    awesome!!
    "No, I beat my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize." --1 Corinthians 9:27

My Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=133950541

aramirezalex35 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aramirezalex35 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aramirezalex35 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aramirezalex35 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aramirezalex35 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aramirezalex35 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aramirezalex35 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aramirezalex35 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aramirezalex35 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aramirezalex35 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aramirezalex35 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey congrats on the weight loss you are doing great hope that is a great accomplishment... and i will be home on your bday i will be sure to hit you up to see how you are doing on your bday
    Dream big to Get Big....

Visit my I am Juggernaut thread @ http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137629993

Hey Sharon! Yeah, Juggernaut definitely has creatine. Maybe Phenyl-Core would be of interest:

I have seen some use it pre-workout.
    Yess, Juggernaut has creatine in it, but it is a low dose. Close to 2 g if I can remember. The usual or "accepted dose is 5g.
    Available as a rep

Originally Posted by CLB454 View Post
    Nice Pump workout!!!!

Great pic guys !!!!
    Thanks & thanks for stopping by.
    Available as a rep

Tuesday Sept. 20, 2011 Back

First time since"felt" my chest problem. Remember, working the back correctly stretches the chest. Going lightweight for form.

Preworkout - 1 scoop Juggernaut

Intra - 1 scoop Glutamine

3 sets Close-grip pulldown

3 sets undergrip bent-over row

3 sets Seated row

Shoulders - also lightweight concentrate on form. Most shoulder exercises use the chest as a static support bridge (downward pressure on upper chest area)

4 sets Kinetic lateral raise (alternating lateral raise)

2 sets alternating seated dumbbell press (iso work is less stressful on the upper chest area)

20 mins later - 1 scoop Infinite Whey Vanilla
    Available as a rep

Thought I'd post a goal up here. My Birthday is October 12th, and I would like to be 225 by than. I should hit a total of 50 pounds lost next week!
    You will get that goal JD! You are on a mission!

Juggernaut-less 2.5 mile run - 28 minutes 46 seconds. Really slow, but we had to pull over a couple times for oncoming traffic (people walking their dogs). I don't know why it was so busy!
    Still a good run. Getting that work in!

Tuesday Sept. 20, 2011 Back

First time since"felt" my chest problem. Remember, working the back correctly stretches the chest. Going lightweight for form.

Preworkout - 1 scoop Juggernaut

Intra - 1 scoop Glutamine

3 sets Close-grip pulldown

3 sets undergrip bent-over row

3 sets Seated row

Shoulders - also lightweight concentrate on form. Most shoulder exercises use the chest as a static support bridge (downward pressure on upper chest area)

4 sets Kinetic lateral raise (alternating lateral raise)

2 sets alternating seated dumbbell press (iso work is less stressful on the upper chest area)

20 mins later - 1 scoop Infinite Whey Vanilla
    I always learn something new from your posts KC. I think it is often forgotten how the body works in a synergistic way.
    Workout Log:

09/20/2011 Deadlifts/Running

Trap-Bar Deadlifts
    70x20
    160x3
    200x3
    230x3
    260x8

Running 2 miles (14:59)

Wife's Fitness Routine Practice.

Supps

2 Orange Triad Tablets
    2 Orange Oxi-mega Caps

1 scoop Carno-Cre
    1 scoop Juggernaut
    1 scoop Massport
    1 scoop Infinite Whey

2 Orange Triad Tablets
    2 Orange Oxi-mega Caps
    Workout Log:

Chest, Shoulders & Biceps

---Supplementation---

1 scoop CarnoCre mixed with 2 scoops Crimson Punch Juggernaut
    2 Carnitine MTX Tabs also PWO
    1 Scoop Blue Raspberry Infinite Force pre, intra and post
    Orange Triad 2x3
    4 Scoops of flavored BCAA in 2.2l of water

---The Workout---

-Slow Motion 3-in-1 Push-Ups - 20 reps followed by 15 standard push-ups.
    -Shoulder Flys - 25lbsx8
    -Chair Dips - 15 with one leg elevated
    -Plange Push-Ups - 15.
    -Pike Presses - 15
    -Side Tri-Rises - 15 each side
    -Floor Flys - 32.
    -Scarecrows - 25lbsx12.
    -Overhead Tricep Extension - 25lbsx8
    -Two-Twitch Speed Push-ups - 18
    -Y-Presses - 25lbsx10
    -Lying Tricep Extensions - 25lbsx8
    -Side-to-Side Push-ups - 16 (half on knees)
    -Pour Flys - 15lbsx12
    -Side-Leaning Tricep Extensions - 25lbsx8 each arm
    -One-Arm Push-Ups - 16 each arm knees
    -Weighted Circles - 15lbs 2x15 each arm
    -Throw the Bomb - 15lbsx12 each arm
    -Clapping push-ups - 21 (19 of them on knees...haha!)
    -Slo-Mo Throws - 15lbsx11
    -Front-to-Back Tricep Extension - 15lbsx12 each arm
    -One-Arm balance Push-Ups - 16 (also did these girly style)
    -Fly-Row Presses - 15lbsx12
    -Dumbbell Cross-Body Blows - 15lbsx50 (did these as fast as I could)

Core workout - Ab Ripper x

I was able to increase the load on most movements! I was pretty excited about this and it was what I've been aiming to do. I feel like I could do more on some movements, and I made note of that in my tracker.

---Juggernaut & CarnoCre Stack Performance---

When adding CarnoCre to Juggernaut, It's a whole new world I tell ya!

Energy - 10/10
    Focus - 10/10
    Endurance - 10/10
    Pump - 9/10

It was a great workout and as of this morning after waking up, I've lost a total of 45lbs. Milestones!

---Supplementation---

Orange Triad 2x3

---The Workout---

-Shoulder Flys - 25lbsx8
    -Plange Push-Ups - 15.
    -Pike Presses - 15
    -Floor Flys - 32.
    -Scarecrows - 25lbsx12.
    -Y-Presses - 25lbsx10
    -Pour Flys - 15lbsx12

I was able to increase the load on most movements! I was pretty excited about this and it was what I've been aiming to do. I feel like I could do more on some movements, and I made note of that in my tracker.

Energy - 10/10
    Focus - 10/10
    Endurance - 10/10
    Pump - 9/10

It was a great workout and as of this morning after waking up, I've lost a total of 45lbs. Milestones!
    Killer work out man... you are really hiting it hard in there keep it up
    Dream big to Get Big....

Registered User charlievanriper's Avatar
    charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Nice work bro. Hitting it with a vengence I see.

“Start by doing what’s necessary, then what’s possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.” Francis of Assisi
    Officially 65yrs old, Beef eating Conservative, Trump Loving Anti-Abortion Anti-Liberal, Pro Israel Christian MAN IF YOU don't like it or me SCREW YOU, I DON'T CARE. I lift heavy ass weight w/o the use of DRUGS / TRT or ANY unnatural assistance, I Own & Support Gun Ownership

"FUC JOE BIDEN & ALL DEMOCRATS, SCHUMER IS A TRAITOR. TRUMP 2024"

*Current Weight & Thread w/ Video's*
    Weight / 185.6
    [url]https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179727593[/url]

Trap-Bar Deadlifts
    70x20
    160x3
    200x3
    230x3
    260x8

Running 2 miles (14:59)

Wife's Fitness Routine Practice.

Supps

2 Orange Triad Tablets
    2 Orange Oxi-mega Caps

1 scoop Carno-Cre
    1 scoop Juggernaut
    1 scoop Massport
    1 scoop Infinite Whey

2 Orange Triad Tablets
    2 Orange Oxi-mega Caps
    Hats off to you. I can't "regular" deadlift -- it throws my back out.
    Your wife can do that!

---Supplementation---

Orange Triad 2x3

---The Workout---

-Shoulder Flys - 25lbsx8
    -Plange Push-Ups - 15.
    -Pike Presses - 15
    -Floor Flys - 32.
    -Scarecrows - 25lbsx12.
    -Y-Presses - 25lbsx10
    -Pour Flys - 15lbsx12

Energy - 10/10
    Focus - 10/10
    Endurance - 10/10
    Pump - 9/10

Justin,

Where do you come up with these?
    Available as a rep

Page 14 of 235 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 ... LastLast