SkyFer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation I need an explanation about my muscle! Really important !

Hi guys, i was searching on net about my muscle but didnt find anything so i decided to write about my problem.... maybe....

So okey i will begun now...

My name is Matt, i am 14 years old and i have massive muscles!

So i have massive muscle on my arms on chest on everywhere ! I don't work out, i just play on computer, i am a GAMER. So i dont work out and i have huge muscle and they keep growing. As i remember i had massive muscle like all my life, but first time i checked how big they were, when i was 12, when my cousin showed his, and i first time saw mine they were like 3 times bigger than my cousin's... And he works out a lot!!

I will maybe other time upload photos if you guys want to find out there size....

So okey, maybe u guys know what is with me?

EDIT: Plus, i would like to gain strengh cuz now i am weak , i can do only 20 push ups.. I tried that 100 pushups program.. but on 3 week when i had to do i dont remember maybe 30 push ups i coudnt do it... I started with 20 and finished with 20... ;(
    Last edited by SkyFer; 08-16-2011 at 05:03 AM. Reason: Remembered one more thing...

Havu93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Havu93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Havu93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Havu93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Havu93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Havu93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Havu93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Havu93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Havu93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Havu93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Havu93 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by SkyFer View Post
    Hi guys, i was searching on net about my muscle but didnt find anything so i decided to write about my problem.... maybe....

So okey i will begun now...

My name is Matt, i am 14 years old and i have massive muscles!

So i have massive muscle on my arms on chest on everywhere ! I don't work out, i just play on computer, i am a GAMER. So i dont work out and i have huge muscle and they keep growing. As i remember i had massive muscle like all my life, but first time i checked how big they were, when i was 12, when my cousin showed his, and i first time saw mine they were like 3 times bigger than my cousin's... And he works out a lot!!

I will maybe other time upload photos if you guys want to find out there size....

So okey, maybe u guys know what is with me?
    You are what they call a "hard gainer". There are just a few hard gainers in the whole wide world. They don't have to workout at all, and they just grow muscle all day long. You should try taking a part on some bodybuilding competition.

ps. which WoW realm are you into?
    Fitness is a battle - are You ready for the front line?

Originally Posted by Havu93 View Post
    You are what they call a "hard gainer". There are just a few hard gainers in the whole wide world. They don't have to workout at all, and they just grow muscle all day long. You should try taking a part on some bodybuilding competition.

ps. which WoW realm are you into?
    I dont play it anymore it is lame game I play MINECRAFT

avodo is a name known to all. (+5000) avodo is a name known to all. (+5000) avodo is a name known to all. (+5000) avodo is a name known to all. (+5000) avodo is a name known to all. (+5000) avodo is a name known to all. (+5000) avodo is a name known to all. (+5000) avodo is a name known to all. (+5000) avodo is a name known to all. (+5000) avodo is a name known to all. (+5000) avodo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by SkyFer View Post
    I dont play it anymore it is lame game I play MINECRAFT
    lolwut. WoW ****s all over Minecraft

Guys i still need to know more about me. Don't be too lazy to write!

MaliBooCRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaliBooCRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaliBooCRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaliBooCRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaliBooCRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaliBooCRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaliBooCRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaliBooCRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaliBooCRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaliBooCRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaliBooCRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    All i can say I know a guy who looks totally ripped. Big arms and chest, nicely seperated abs, tick back, strong legs (no homo) and he hasn't been to gym in his whole life. He eats everything (including junk food), he gets wasted on every good party, he plays games whole afternoon but hes jacked. o.O And no, he doesnt use roids.

avodo is a name known to all. (+5000) avodo is a name known to all. (+5000) avodo is a name known to all. (+5000) avodo is a name known to all. (+5000) avodo is a name known to all. (+5000) avodo is a name known to all. (+5000) avodo is a name known to all. (+5000) avodo is a name known to all. (+5000) avodo is a name known to all. (+5000) avodo is a name known to all. (+5000) avodo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You want to know why you're growing and not lifting? You're probably not, it's just in your mind. If you're weak and want to get stronger, then pick up some weights and start lifting. Do SS or MADCOWS and eat a lot.

bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ITT OP has to be black.

Originally Posted by bmontgomery87 View Post
    ITT OP has to be black.
    Wa what ?? I am not black if you wnat to know..... i am white skin type

TheHappyPeanut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheHappyPeanut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheHappyPeanut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheHappyPeanut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheHappyPeanut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheHappyPeanut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheHappyPeanut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheHappyPeanut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheHappyPeanut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheHappyPeanut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheHappyPeanut is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Pictures?

Originally Posted by TheHappyPeanut View Post
    Pictures?
    Cant right now...