trauf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) trauf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) trauf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) trauf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) trauf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) trauf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) trauf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Is this a good weight lifting routine?

Squats*-1 Set X 8-10 reps
    Leg Extensions*-1 X 8-10 reps
    Leg Curls -1 X 8-10 reps
    Dumbbell Pullovers*-1 X 8-10 reps
    Military Press*-1 X 8-10 reps
    Seated Rows -1 X 8-10 reps
    Bench Press -1 X 8-10 reps
    Barbell Palms Out*Bicep Curls -1 X 8-10 reps
    Skull Crusher -1 X 8-10 reps
    Palms Out Pullups -1 X 8-10 reps
    Weighted Dips -1 X 8-10 reps
    Seated*Toe Raises -1 X 8-12 reps
    Crunches w/ Legs Up*-1 X 10-15 reps
    So i read about this routine on a website and they were claiming that this routine 3x/ week is better than splitting your muscles workout on 3 days.so is this better than Normal weight lifting routine where you hit your 2 muscle groups with 4 exercises on a 3 days split?

binturong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Splitting and a lot of isolated exercises are not recommended for beginners. For them the key point is to learn proper form, get some basic strength and gain muscule mass. And one set for exercise is not enough to load your muscules. Squats is a heavy exercise so it's better to do it not from the start but somewhere in the middle of your routine.*Also there's too many impact on triceps, I would throw off Skull Crusher and Weighted Dips. So 3-4sets X 8-10 reps of multi-joint exercises + some isolation based on your weak points w. (i.e. if you have weak low back I recommend you to do*hyperextension first and then try deadlifts. but learn proper form first!) would be the best. Overally this routine is a piece of ****

trauf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) trauf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) trauf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) trauf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) trauf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) trauf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) trauf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by binturong View Post
    Splitting and a lot of isolated exercises are not recommended for beginners. For them the key point is to learn proper form, get some basic strength and gain muscule mass. And one set for exercise is not enough to load your muscules. Squats is a heavy exercise so it's better to do it not from the start but somewhere in the middle of your routine.*Also there's too many impact on triceps, I would throw off Skull Crusher and Weighted Dips. So 3-4sets X 8-10 reps of multi-joint exercises + some isolation based on your weak points w. (i.e. if you have weak low back I recommend you to do*hyperextension first and then try deadlifts. but learn proper form first!) would be the best. Overally this routine is a piece of ****
    Haha yeah i think its a piece of **** as well haha.i was just confused

Dillza is not very well liked. (-100) Dillza is not very well liked. (-100) Dillza is not very well liked. (-100) Dillza is not very well liked. (-100) Dillza is not very well liked. (-100) Dillza is not very well liked. (-100) Dillza is not very well liked. (-100) Dillza is not very well liked. (-100) Dillza is not very well liked. (-100) Dillza is not very well liked. (-100) Dillza is not very well liked. (-100)
    Brah just do compound exercises, build your base up.. after a few months then spilt up your days

Lifting to Avoid COVID-19 PeterGibbons316's Avatar
    PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    1 set is not ideal to really stimulate muscle growth, 3-5 would be better.
    My Journal (RIP 05/11 - 09/13):
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=134256491

DIY Plyo Boxes:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151765733

foxonwheels is on a distinguished road. (+10) foxonwheels is on a distinguished road. (+10) foxonwheels is on a distinguished road. (+10) foxonwheels is on a distinguished road. (+10) foxonwheels is on a distinguished road. (+10) foxonwheels is on a distinguished road. (+10) foxonwheels is on a distinguished road. (+10) foxonwheels is on a distinguished road. (+10) foxonwheels is on a distinguished road. (+10) foxonwheels is on a distinguished road. (+10) foxonwheels is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'd still consider myself a beginner and following the general idea of this routine has worked for me: (Sorry, can't post links yet, search BB for "Three day workout for mass") Overall, I feel much more worked when doing full body a few times a week compared to when I tried a split for a while.